Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ThaosDM
ThaosDM
Starter Member

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Empty [FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 am
Before I go on, I just wanted to clear up, I'm 98% sure I have been to this site before, but I was under the name of "Thaos" or "ThaosDM". I'm not going to lie, I had no intention of coming back(why I am writing this to you under this new profile, as mine most likely got deleted). I thought, and still think, this was a great roleplaying community, with RPers much better than myself. I am a teenager(I hope that is not illegal, but I do not ever give out my true age to the internet. Ever. My mother is extremely protective over me, but she does not baby me. She allows me to see whatever I want, but she doesn't want me to do- well, this is getting too personal, I plan on posting an introduction post wherever it is legal on these forums, but PLEASE be understanding of me not revealing my true age. If you insist, I can change it, but I have a severe insecurity of that specific thing.
Really, this is getting WAY off topic. Okay, I mentioned I previously had an accpunt here because I had a very nice Admin/Mod(I'm not sure which one he was) being very patient with me, but I'm not trying to sound like an old petson, I lacked patience for him. If anyone wants me to, I can just copy and paste this as my intro post, because this is getting unreasonably long. Anyways, I've learned the values of patience, and decided to give this another shot. I am going to take my sweet time on this(I'm not trying to sound like a smart a** how I said that at all), and perfect it. I'm planning on making a long term engagement to this society, and plan on having ATLEAST a dozen characters in a year. Strangely, with that estimate, it could take 1 day-1 week- Even 1 month to finish everyone.
Thank you for your time, and again, if you want me to put that novel in my intro post or a hide box, I will, of course.
Back to the main subject:
*** Will be added once I research the subject/ scratch that, I'm going to spend some time researching the anime in general. The concept is so fricking awesome, but 2 years ago I lost all interest in the show, so I haven't watched the show in that time. As much time as I have on my hands, I don't want

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Image4027-1

• Name: Thaos James Nikolai II

• Titles: He prefers to be called "The Black Hawk"

• Appearance Age: 17

• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13(I'm not sure if you need to register or not, but if you do, then just the Soul Society)

• Appearance Description:
Thaos is 6FT9IN tall, sporting a buff build. He has crimson red spiky hair, as well as odd-colored eyes. His left eye is crimson red, while his right eye is a very light aqua blue. When out in public, he wears a custom crimson red "Under Armour" shirt, as well as baggy authentic military-issued desert-static pants and black boots.
When he's in his Shinigami form, he wears the regular set of robes, except for a few adjustments; the entire robe has a red tint to it, as well as the cowl he made for it. He also wears the same boots he wears in his human form.
His body is full of scars. On his abdomen, he has a 6 inch long, 1 1/2 inch wide scar on the right side, which is actually as smooth as silk. Underneath his eye is a 3 inch long cut on his cheek. His arm, which has healed over the years, used to be crippled by a gash(which turned into a scar with a rough feel to it) along his left arm.

• Appearance Picture: (If you have one, link a picture of your character.) _________________________________

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Image4028-1

• Personality:
Thaos is kind-hearted, always placing his friends before himself. He will defend his friends with his life; placing a sword to the throats of their enemies. Many of the scars he gained were from protecting his friends. He is very unpleasant when his aspergers-autism syndrome takes place, going into autistic rages. He has learned how to control them, but even still he uses this to his advantage during battles, as he gains a higher battle capability.
He can be funny, but usually he is serious when not around his friends. He is respectful to his elders, as he was in the military at the age of 20, hiding his true capability. He always knew he was special in a way.
He is actually quite ruthless in battle, when not sparring with his friends. He gets enraged when he sees his friends get hurt by someone, no matter how. Even if it's emotionally or mentally. He will fight for his friends until his dying breath, and at the same time hunt for the Arrancar that put an end to his original life.

[s]This lucky contestant likes pizza, walks on the beach[/s] (No, not really)
He loves pizza, any type of soda, as well as Ramen. He likes to go out in the night at Full Moons and Harvest moons, finding a building to "perch" on, and sleeping there for the night.

• Dislikes:
He hates people that mistreat his friends.

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Image4030-1

• History:
Thaos was born over 300 years ago, at the year of 2124 on the Harvest moon.
His father died in the military, and his mother died giving childbirth, making it to where "the loose baggage"(as the people at the hospital called him) had to be taken to the closest foster home.
Not much went on, until he was 17. He was forced to leave, them giving him a roll of money to survive and find a job. He decided to join the Military; as he was exactly the youngest age to join. He stayed there for 4 years, but then his life as a Shinigami began. Thaos, along with his entire platoon, were taking heavy fire.
He was the last to die, defending the fort until two .30 cal bullets penetrated his heart and lungs. He was wearing the described outfit underneath his jacket. He went along Earth, learning the true potential of his soul energy, and, after 20 years, officialy becoming a Shinigami.
Death:
His body was found, along with his platoon's bodies, 3 days after his death. The old building he was in had collapsed from the impact force from the enemy's air strike, burying his body with debris. His body was riddled with bullets, but there were several signs he had fallen after 5, and the captain enemy's forces,(which is a surprise application after/if this is accepted), who was an absolute traitor to his Platoon(this is the RP part);
Thaos coughed violently, each cough pressing red liquid out of his wounds. Michael, his traitorous teammate, and originally his best friend, came up to him. "You could have joined me, Thaos. We could have had all the wealth in the world, together, but it had to come to this." Michael said. "I had something called honor, you worthless son of a bitch." Thaos said, smiling arrogantly. "Oh, this is funny to you?" Michael said, pulling out his Automatic Pistol. Ruthlessly, he turned the safety to "semi-auto", shooting it at Thaos, one high-powered impact from the bullets per minute. As the last bullet entered Thaos' liver, Thaos pulled out his military-issued knife with serated edges, throwing it at Michael's throat. The knife hit him straight in the Atom's Apple, making a blood curdling sound. Michael fell to his knees, blood splurting out of his neck. "If.... I.... Die... Y-You're coming with me, m-motherf**ker.." Thaos said with the remainders of his breath. His chest rose and fell twice more, then, it stopped. Michael fell, somehow still awake to bleed out.
Experience in the Marines:
He joined the Marines at the age of 17. As tradition, he was tied down and branded, passing out from the pain. His brand was on the back of his neck. He always had a knack for fighting and strategies, and excelled faster than most of the people in Boot Camp along with him. He asked his Drill Instructor for his opinion on how he was, and(RP)
"Thaos, I can't pick favorites. You joined at the same time as the rest of these privates, and if you keep on boasting, you're going to be demoted to a Boot Scrubber. Now, you WILL be given a special knife. I am making them for two privates who seem to be excelling; You, and Michael Loretti. They are extremely sharp, and will have serated edges. Now, get going before I make you stay up to watch over your fellow privates tonight." DI Surda informed.
Shinigami:
Over the years, he has trained and trained, but his skills are still counted as "Rookie". He has not yet come close to possessing a Bankai(if that is Vizard only, scratch that)
He has, however, learned of the history of Shinigami, such as the famous Ichigo Kurosaki.

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Image4031-1

• Reiatsu Color: It is a crimson red color, with black outlines.

• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Hollow's Bane

• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:
He is a tall, pale skinned man, actually a few inches taller than Thaos himself. He prefers to just be called "Bane". His face is ragged with silky smooth scars, as well as most of his body. His eyes are large, as if he had 16 energy drinks. He is always energetic, claiming he could "Run across the world 3 times without rest". Just like his master, he is the voice of reason in Thaos' strategies. He always tries to drift him to the good decisions, but, when necessary, the bad decisions that would make him live. His eyes are a deep blue color, and his hair is black.

• Inner World: It is very colorful, looking much like the Aurora Borealis. The blade is blended with several different colors, red, green, five different shades of purple, yellow, green, aqua blue, and 4 different shades of blue. It is shaped like a katana.
IF IT IS a sword, add this to it;
Embedded in it's pommel is a half-dollar sized jewel, which is stronger than a diamond, that is mixed up with over 50 different colors. This gives it two unique abilities; the blade has an extremely sharp edge, as well as it takes quite a bit of damage to break. It's reiatsu is emanated very powerfully, but it is not that powerful. It is also over 4 1/2 feet long.

• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : It is just as long, but it is carbon black instead.

• Sealed Zanpakutō Power: He has a light ability.
The gem provides him this power. It's energy for this is powered by the sun and the moon. The ability does two things; An everlasting ability that makes the blade as sharp as a razor's edge, and this also makes the process of it being restored after being damaged quicker. Also, once a week, he has the capability to make the sword erupt a burst of blinding light, which can temporarily blind enemies, making it easier to defeat them. However; the effect only works on Hollows. The light is not strong enough to even barely stun the weakest of Arrancar.

• Release: Blade Lokkur!(THIS IS NOT USED FOR A SHIKAI, which is why I moved the strike. He always says this WHENEVER he pulls out his Zanpakutō, it doesn't really do anything, it's just more like a good luck phrase to him.)
[/strike]
• Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

• Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)[/strike]

• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

• Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Image4029-1

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
    General Speed: Beginner
    Strength: Beginner
    Weapon Skill: Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Beginner
    Kidō: Beginner
    Zanjutsu: Adept
    Hakuda: Beginner

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Image4032-1

• Roleplay Sample:(This is an excerpt from a chapter out of a story I am making.)
Thaos pulled out his contractable hoverboard, quickly making it come out. He hopped on it, chasing the Elite Chopper flying over 1000 miles per hour. After the massacre it had caused, he had to stop it. He pulled out his legendary blade, Cifer, balancing himself to make the board go faster. This war had caused so many casualties of the soldiers he fought alongside, and the man in that chopper had caused it. "Soldier X327, do you copy?" He began listing down the tags of his elite soldiers. Michael, the called soldier, did not reply. "Damn it! Soldier Z213, do you copy?" Thaos asked. A cough, which Thaos heard blood come out of, was heard of the NavCom. "S-Sir... They've got me.. I can't go on... They have taken down every platoon around me, even the choppers we sent in for support... J-Just.. Do me a favor... When you get to him.... Lop his f***ing head off." James, the called soldier, requested. "Colonel, I swear on my honor." The line went dead.

NOTE; if the Phantom Tech is not good, I still want to be accepted if you choose to, as that really doesn't effect my character's history. Just to let you know.

Last edited by ThaosDM on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
ThaosDM
ThaosDM
Starter Member

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Empty Re: [FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 pm
Oh my god, I am so stupid! I am SO SO SO sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread. I've been trying my hardest to make a good impression, but I have epically failed. I'm SO sorry, everyone.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Empty Re: [FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm
[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Cirno_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d315k5h

Yo, I wouldn't worry too much about it. We all make mistakes, it's no big deal. I'll move it into WIP.

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  WVMWLOu
ThaosDM
ThaosDM
Starter Member

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Just to note, I'm finished and ready for checking.
ThaosDM
ThaosDM
Starter Member

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:50 pm
Sorry for the double post, but I would PREFER it if Frost checked it
ThaosDM
ThaosDM
Starter Member

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:12 pm
I'm not trying to sound impatient at all, but I'm really anxious to start. Can SOMEBODY please check this?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:48 pm
Photobucket

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction: N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

Comments/Notes:

Personality - Ho'kay, so right off the bat, one of the first issues I had with this application was the personality. I only counted about five or six sentences, and our bare minimum is ten sentences for personality. Ergo, I'll need you to increase that a bit more and probably make a 2nd paragraph to have a better developed character.

History - We also had a length problem with your characters history. I only really saw one paragraph, and as a result of that, you need to expand that to three paragraph's. You can talk about his life as a human, progression towards his death, life in the Soul Society, becoming a Shinigami and then going onward with there. It should give you plenty to work with in the end and we'd want to see more detail in that area.

Zanpakutô - Even if you do not know the name of your Zan, you should probably give it some sort of title. Therefore, I will want you to add that section in just so we know what to call your characters Zanpakutō spirit, yanno? Furthermore, you should also add an image of your Zan Spirit or write up a description yourself that is around one to two paragraph's long, with five sentences each.

Sealed/Powers - You are aware you can add a light ability to your character while sealed, right? I was just saying that in case you wanted to go down that route. It's also possible you to write up a Shikai, but it isn't a guarantee that it'll be approved or you'll start off with it.

Phantom Tech Abilities - This is way too brief for my liking. Why is that you may ask? Well electricity can have a broad range of uses AND details added into it. How much electricity can he produce at a single time? Does he have a resistance against it? Can he control electricity in the environmental around them? How much energy does it take to produce this electricity? How far can he take this electric control? What's the range of his electricity? I'm sorry, but for me to approve this, you are gonna have to get way more detailed then that and might need 1-2 paragraph's to describe a power like that.

Phantom Tech Powers - "He gained more strategic capability, as well as a large knowledge of number sense." For the first half of that, can you be more specific and detailed? Does his Cyber Brain allow for faster computation? Is it able to increase the thought process and, in turn, increase the amount of time he can think? How does it increase his knowledge? How much does he know? Additionally, I have no bloody clue what "as well as a large knowledge of number sense" means, so you'll have to enlighten me as to what that means. Does he have a greater understanding of numbers or something? Please add more to this section.

Tier: N/A

Please post when you have made the changes

[FINISHED]Main Character 1: Thaos James Anchors [APPROVED]4-4- Shinigami  WVMWLOu
ThaosDM
ThaosDM
Starter Member

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:57 pm
I haven't edited yet(I'm doing so now); but the Phantom Tech powers are of no importance. I'm not being rude, and believe me, you ARE right, but I can just remove that. I didn't think that if I half-a**ed it.
Oh, and sorry about the lack in length with the the Personality and History; I was thinking they said 1-2 paragraphs, I'm fixing that right now.
Thank you for telling me this early, I didn't put "Frost check only" in the title because I know usually HA's either take a long time o just don't meddle in that part. And, to be 100% honest, when I got the email notification, I was almost certain it wasn't you. Anyways, thank you for your time.
ThaosDM
ThaosDM
Starter Member

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:14 pm
Sorry for double post, but I JUST finished editing. Thought I should let you know.
Anonymous

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm
Application Checklist
[size=13]
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes:

Ok here's the deal, you need to first give more details on the gems in your sword what causes them to be their. More information is also required about your Zanpakutō's appearance, this stuff is important and will help you in the long run. Fix those things then I will see to it's graded and set up. Please write an image up at least one paragraph as it asks for your Zanapkuto image.

Tier: 4-4

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum