Joined : 2013-01-28
¥ Yen : 2270013
Posts : 2
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Vergil [Work in Progress] Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 am|| |
The Spiritual Human Template
• Name: Vergil
• Titles: N/A
• Age: 21
• Gender: Male
• Affiliation/Rank: Rouge (for now)
• Appearance Description:
Vergil is a tall young man, he is 6'0 and weight approximately 140lbs. His skin is pale and soft to the touch, showing no possible scarring or blemished on his perfect skin. Vergil pale skin is complimented by his bright blue eyes, Vergil's eyes sometimes give off a bluish glow whenever he is around others, this gives his eyes an other worldly appearance. His eyes always show a sense of awareness are caring and is one of his more prominent features.
Vergi's hair is a pale white color, his hair has always been white since the day he was born and was the focus of some teasing while he was a child. Vergil prefers to slick back his hair, one would find not a single hair out of place which shows Vergil's hard dedication to any task given. The white hair, pale skin, and blue eyes make Vergil look almost angelic but that is not the case since he is far from being an angel.
Vergil's fashion sense however is always on the top of the line, being born into a family of privileged Vergil has had access to the best money can offer, even when it comes to clothing. Vergil usually wears a dark brown long sleeved shirt. he always has bright blue dress slacks on and has a chain protruding from the left leg pocket. His feet are clad with black dress shoes that are made from the finest leather. On his hand's Vergil prefers to wear white gloves.
While Vergil is out he usually wears a long black overcoat, the overcoat has blue scrolling's on the back of the coat, on the the flap on the right side of his coat is much larger than the other side. On his collar the opposite is in effect with the left side being allot longer than the right. On his right bicep Vergil has a blue cloth wrapped around it. While he is out in order to hide his hair he always wears a black fedora which he has flipped the corners giving it more of a stylized appearance.
Vergil also is seen walking with what appears to be a cane, however upon closer inspection one would realize that this is actually his sword carefully concealed in case he is in need of it. Inside his coat Vergil also has an array of hidden throwing knifes in case he needs a quick getaway or needs to make a quick kill.
• Appearance Picture:
• Personality: Vergil is a very caring and sensitive individual. He is a bit of an idealist and will fight for what he believes is true freedom, he has a strong hatred towards anyone or anything that opposes the weak and uses them for their own intentions (however Vergil is not so different in these terms)
Vergil is a strong and natural leader usually taking it upon himself to help safe others in need. However he is not one to do all the dirty work himself and usually likes to work with someone else ( preferably stronger) in order for them to get their hands dirty and leave Vergil unscathed.
Although he seems to care for others he is in fact a cruel and devious man, believing ascended Humans are far better than the normal lot, he thinks that the normal Humans required guidance and a big brother system in order to make sure that they do not kill each other off. Although his intentions sound good his real goal is for power and the need to control others. He is not afraid to sacrifice his own friends and allies in order to accomplish his own greedy goals.
Vergil is a person who always tries to justify his actions, seeing himself as some sort of righteous savior of man. Deep down he knows what he is really like, but will create his own justified lies in order for him to make himself see that he is in the right. This is one of his more dangerous aspects, he believes his own lies so much he will not see the error of his corrupt ways. He will always find a way to justify any action no matter the cost, and will burn anyone who tries to stand in his way.
Even if a Human helps him he still sees himself as beyond their capabilities and will ignore any contribution that a normal Human might bring to his plans, even if they do all the work. For a man who sees himself as a better man he seems to always surround himself by normal Humans, this is just a way for Vergil to use his own righteous persona to justify all of his actions.
Natural Attributes & Supernatural Powers
• Natural Attributes:
Vergil is far beyond that of a normal Human, his reflexes are greatly increased which give him a considerable boost in reaction timing. In response to this Vergil's strength has also been increased to that of peak human potential making him stronger and more versatile than the normal man. His endurance has also been hiked this allows him to take more damage and continue fighting for longer periods of time.
Vergil's speed and stamina have also been increased in this regard, his speed and reflexes used together can cause him to do incredible feats, usually free-running and using it to escape pursuers. Vergil's human mind is also increased making him a semi genius, he is an expert with computers and uses this knowledge to hack into important mainframes however he has yet to crack the main human super computers yet, but he uses this knowledge as a computer expert for a day job in order to make money.
Reiatsu Swords: By Focusing on the reiatsu from his body Vergil is able to create swords that are generate from reiatsu. Vergil is only able to create six at a time. Vergil can summon these to quickly throw them towards his enemies, the charge up time is very minimal since they are a quick ability that do not cause allot of damage. Vergil can manipulate and juggle how many blade he uses. He can throw one or use all six.
Vergil can also hold the blades for a short amount of time, summoning them and having them float over his shoulders, however he can only hold on to these for about 20 seconds before having to fire them. The blades are also not the most durable of weapons since they are made of pure reiatsu they can be destroyed very easily. This is why Vergil uses this ability to catch people off guard or use it as a quick means to attack. These blades take on a bright blue appearance Vergil can also freely use this ability in the middle of combat
Teleportation: Since Vergil is not a Shinigami he does not have access to abilities such a shunpo. So in order to cross great distances or to move quickly in battle Vergil will use this teleportation ability. However when he teleports a blue smoke will surround the area where he first uses the ability and where he will end up. This can be used against Vergil in combat. Vergil also can use this ability to teleport in any direction, he can also use this ability in the midst of combat as well
Blade Rush: By using his incredible speed Vergil will rush towards his enemies slashing his blade as he makes his way towards his enemies. When using this ability Vergil's direction can only be strait, this attack can be dodged by proper timing and jumping over Vergil. The being hit by the force of this attack is the exact same equivalence of being slashed 5 times at once.
Heaven Sent: By charging up enough reiatsu energy from within his own sheath and quickly unsheathing Vergl is able to concentrate the locked energy above his opponents. The reiatsu will from into 20 of his reiatsu blades and rain down on his opponents.
• Pure Abilities: Because Vergil is beyond an ordinary human his body can survive in extreme weather conditions. His body can hold out against searing hot temperatures to freezing below zero.
Vergil also has the ability to manipulate the reiatsu particles in buildings, this falls under the categories of walls. Vergil is able to take apart the reiatsu structure of walls and other objects for split seconds creating holes or passageways for him to make quick getaways. He has to act quick since he can only hold this state for a few seconds.
• Sacred Release Appearance: Vergil will unleash the reiatsu hidden inside his blade. By focusing on the intent of battle the reiatsu will take on a doppelganger form. This form will move with Vergil mimicking his actions and abilities. If Vergil wishes to mends his wounds the doppelganger can act on it's own accord. When in this form Vergil's eyes will glow blue and all of Vergil's cloths will glow with a light blue color.
• Sacred Release Powers: In This state Vergil is able to do an array of combination of attacks. Usually the attacks are basic moves Vergil already knows but with the help and additional strength of this creature in his control.
Vergil can use combinations to use his dopplegnager to throw his enemies into the air
Vergil will knock his enemies into the air, while the enemy is in the air his doppleganger will throw a blade towards them harming them and throwing them back to the ground for ground assault.
Ascended Sacred State
•Ascended Sacred State Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai.)
• Ascended Sacred State Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)
• Background: (Please create at least three paragraph's of background history for your character in this section.)
See Skill Sheet for More Information
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Human Reiatsu Sheet
- Power Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Energy Usage/Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Energy Resistance/Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Physical Augmentation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: (Please create a sample of how you role play in this section by either creating a RP sample with this character OR pasting something you have written in the past. If you have already made an accepted character, you need not go through this)
[quote]Alright, this should be fairly simple; with the new updates for the human's and their skill sheet, it seems like we've kinda left out a key demographic of said human's. That, of course, being the human's who's powers are based off of reiatsu. So, seeing as I have quite a few humans, most of which use reiatsu, and because I was already thinking about it, here's my idea for the Reiatsu using Human skill sheet.Human Reiatsu SheetPower Control:
Last edited by Vergil on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Joined : 2012-11-20
¥ Yen : 191434971
Posts : 808
Karma : 5
Location : Never Land
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Vergil [Work in Progress] Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm|| |
Moved into WIP as its the correct location for this application.
Queen Of The Sands
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 362824822
Posts : 3394
Karma : 25
Age : 23
Joined : 2011-06-30
¥ Yen : 203512991
Posts : 2044
Karma : -7
Age : 23
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Vergil [Work in Progress] Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 pm|| |
Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515121771
Posts : 4234
Karma : 39
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Vergil [Work in Progress] Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:40 pm|| |
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!