Joined : 2010-06-05
¥ Yen : 203038604
Posts : 613
Karma : 2
Age : 25
|Subject Post 1Subject: Diablo Cortar Regen Update Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:53 pm|| |
- Name Of Character: Diablo Cortar
- Link To Character Profile: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t3361-diablo-cortar-approved-0-4
- Reasons For Upgrading: Honestly... this is just something I have forgotten to do. Seeing as when Diablo was initially approved and given his skill sheet regeneration was not even on the list, this is really something he should already have; at least in my opinion. If there are any doubts about this, simply ask anyone who knows about Diablo or has read his app, and you can be assured that he deserves this. Honestly, like I said, this is something I should have done already but forgot about as the addition of regeneration to the arrancar skill sheet is still relatively new.
What Are You Upgrading: Regeneration skill to Grand Master
- Any Extra Notes: It's Diablo; need I say more?
- Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)
~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader
~The Demon Commander
~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada
~0-4++Dracula Vlad Tepes
~The Dark Lord
~Sexy and I know it
~0-5+Alfonso Gunter Reinhold
Queen Of The Sands
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 363488091
Posts : 3406
Karma : 25
Age : 23
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Diablo Cortar Regen Update Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:10 am|| |
I don't see anything wrong with this. His Durability is still Adept meaning this does not break the Hierro + regeneration rule. Thus:
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
Joined : 2011-03-03
¥ Yen : 1009982769
Posts : 4626
Karma : 77
Age : 20
Location : , Location, Location!
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Diablo Cortar Regen Update Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 pm|| |
<.< I realize this is just so he can survive all that rough time in bed with Asheli, although I've never really heard of him being godly at regen before, but after looking at the application I don't really see any reason for him not to have it... feels more like somewhere between master/grandmaster, but this works.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.