|Top posting users this week|
|Top posting users this month|
Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING]
Waifu War Veteran
Joined : 2012-11-04
Posts : 1148
Karma : 18
Age : 25
|Subject Post 1Subject: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 am|| |
• Name: Yoruichi Shihouin
• Titles: The Flash Goddess
• Gender: Female
• Appearance Age: 31 Years
• Age: 742 Years
• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13 | Captain
• Appearance Description: Yoruichi Shihouin is a slender, dark-skinned woman of average height. Despite her lanky frame and light weight, she moves her body with a hidden strength and speed that shows she is not a weakling. Lean muscles are visible when her skin is revealed, especially in the limbs. Still there's no denying the lack of bulk on the woman, as she is below average in weight. She is also unique with her light chocolate colored skin, a rare attribute in her homeland of Japan. Given her visual appearance of an age twenty-six, Yoruichi has the fully-developed curves of a woman, which although are normal among most, they are quite curvaceous on a thin figure as hers. It is a body to be proud of, and Yoruichi is, which is why she stands strong and tall, and probably why she isn't afraid to show it every so often. As for the rest of her, Yoruichi's face is a reflection of the slender body below, featuring a small aqualine nose and a set of natural lips—no make-up included. However, her eyes are quite expressive and her ears are above average in size, if only one could see them beneath the locks of long hair. She possesses a full head of violet hair that she keeps in a ponytail that reaches just below her neck. It does cover her ears, yet it seems as though it causes two cowlick-type protrusions of hair on either side. She parts her long hair at the front to keep it out of her face, though it is sometimes inevitable that it gets in her way. Her eyes, mentioned earlier, are a rich golden color like the amber of fossilized resin.
Clothing, as always, changes. But she does happen to possess a signature outfit: This apparel consists of a backless, black sleeveless undershirt long enough to be considered an apron. There is zero doubt that this article of clothing by itself is quite revealing, showing the bare sides of the wearer's upper body and the fact that she does not wear a bra. However it is actually an article especially designed for the use of the Flash Cry technique that destroys most fabric around the arms and around that area—where most of her clothing is shredded by the technique, this underlay remains. Still, when not using such a technique, Yoruichi does tend to wear an orange over-shirt with two white straps on each shoulder. It is a robe, meant to have one flap folded over the other, and then tied together by a separate piece of cloth. This piece is a large beige sash wrapped around her waist like a belt, which can also be used for carrying light objects. She does possess a mantle of the same color, sporting the Shihouin family crest upon it. This special item is called the Tentōken, which Yoruichi wears for the purpose of flight. As for her lower body, Yoruichi wears black stretch pants made for flexibility, and a pair of lightweight brown-colored slip on shoes. To complete this outfit are wrist and leg warmers of a beige color, each secured by white bands haphazardly wrapped around them.
Yoruichi happens to possess an alternate form, in that of a domestic cat. With moderate black fur and eyes as golden as her human form's, she uses this guise as a way to stay out of sight for the most part. Strangely, she seems to prefer this form, and takes great pride in her feline appearance. You'll find her well-groomed and clean, as she actively takes care of this form far more than the average cat. Despite her womanly voice in the human form, Yoruichi actually possesses a scratchy masculine voice in this cat form, which very easily confuses those who don't know better.
Yoruichi is a sucker for nostalgia, holding on to her old Captian's outfit, as well as the various articles of clothing that belong to her old Onmitsukidō uniform: Long black wrist guards, a black ribbon tied around her neck, a long-sleeved captain's haori of a pure snow white, and a white belt wrapped manifold around her waist. Also, in place of the black stretch pants, she would wear a flowing skirt of the same color, nearly close enough to touch the ground. Again, Yoruichi has many outfits to her person such as this, and she can choose to wear any of them.
• Height: Five feet and eleven inches.
• Weight: One-hundred and three pounds.
• Appearance Picture:
- Playful: Even over three hundred, Yoruichi still hasn't lost the kindred spirit of joy and fun. It is even a more spectacular fact when one takes into fact her highborn past. Choosing to forsake the norm, Yoruichi prefers a familiar and laid-back approach to a majority of her situations. Not to say a sense of seriousness is lost on the woman, but there has been too much stress and hardship in life for her to take everything deadpan humorless; that is her belief. It creates a casualness of her that allows other people to become comfortable around her, even should they be strangers. Funnily enough, this trait can find itself present even in the most dire of situations, turning a fight into a game for her own amusement. Messing with people is like a pastime for her, and she just has that enjoyable aura around her in and out of combat, especially when she's in a good mood. It comes from a note in her childhood, when she befriended such loony characters as Kisuke Urahara and Tessai Tsukabishi—with that influence it was inevitable. And it still stands strong as one of Yoruichi's strongest traits, three hundred years later.
- Friendly: What drives Yoruichi to flirt with people younger than her despite having just met them? Or what allows her to have fun with people who are clearly her enemy? One could point out the aforementioned attribute of merrymaking, and though that would be accurate, there is another word that more precisely hits the nail on the head. Yoruichi is an outright friendly person, capable of killing the initial alien tensions of being unacquainted with her casual and light-hearted personality. She even forsakes her titles of nobility to bring herself on a more comfortable level with others just for this reason. And of course, her playful spirit born of a great friendship with Kisuke and Tessai is a big factor in this. Also playing a role in this is her unwavering capability to stay cool, calm, and collected. She feels rage, she feels sadness, and she feels any other extreme emotion like a human being would. The difference is Yoruichi's age, having granted her the power of control. Combined, the two traits allow Yoruichi the ease of quickly making friendships, as the world needs more of those lately.
- Intelligent: Again, when you get to live three-hundred years, you pick up a few things. Her great mind brought her to become the captain of the Gotei's 2nd Division as well as the commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukidō Stealth Force of the Soul Society. First of all, she possesses experience; she holds knowledge of the Soul Society's in's and out's due to the lofty positions she has held. This includes a wealthy understanding of its geography, its people, and its inner workings. and yet that is only one of many subjects she has intimate knowledge of. Yoruichi has also shown to be above par in cunning, quickly able to understand the situation at hand and adapt to it accordingly and effectively, almost regardless of the odds as her history has shown. After all, she did not acquire her status of leadership for nothing. Almost as a side note, this intelligence allows Yoruichi to be a witty individual, quick with her tongue and inventive with her words, even if it be but a joke. In any case, Yoruichi has the mind to make decisions for herself and be confident in them.
- Leader: Seamless transition! Because of Yoruichi's ability to take into account any situation and make decisions for herself, it is only natural that the woman would be a natural leader, which in line with her history, is a fact. She does not rely on her royal blood command her underlings, but rather on her skill, initiative, and charisma. She has a commanding aura to begin with, but her ability to take control of the situation and execute her plans well is what makes her outstanding. She also feels quite comfortable in the position, quickly filling it should it be needed as with her famed infiltration of the Soul Society. But it is more than just leading others, it is the ability to take control of herself and make the best decision. She will give up power and fame if it means she can save the lives of her friends, and that quality is what puts her ahead of the pack. Yoruichi is a natural-born leader, becoming a serious and mature for when the time calls for it.
- Show-Off: Another traits of this woman that plays off of her casualness; Yoruichi is oft in the spotlight, or would like to be. Even in her century-long absence from the Soul Society, she has held onto her title as the Goddess of Flash, and she is not afraid to show how she got that title. But even in smaller ways, such as her love of seeing the reactions on other people's faces when she reveals her female form from her feline transformation, which people commonly mistake for a male. One can see the flashy antics in her moves and tell that she fights not just for victory but for show, even if the only person watching is her enemy. This trait may have been born of her status as the head of her royal family, the Shihouin. Given, each day she was surrounded by those she was superior too, and she strove and succeeded in acquiring the positions at the head of the 2nd Division and the Onmitsukidō.
• Likes: Milk, Teasing, Cats, Loyalty, Relaxation, Noteriety.
• Dislikes: Stuck-Up Attitudes, Urahara's Inventions, Dogs.
• History: The Tenshiheisōban, caretakers of the Treasure Tool, the War Tool, and Heavenly Gifted Soldier Clothing; three ancient artifacts bestowed upon the Shihouin family by the gods above. Yoruichi Shihouin, born the princess of the Tenshiheisōban and the head of the the Shihouin family, did not know what these artifacts did, but nevertheless she religiously guarded them as all in her place did. Now the Shihouin Family was one of the four Noble Families within Seireitei of the Soul Society, which the lesser Fēng family and Ōmaeda family were designated to protect and serve. From the moment she awoke as a Shinigami and royal blood—not retaining any memories of her past life in the real world—she was showered with a standard of living and deference above what most people dreamed about. The revelation of her birth was celebrated with a small ceremony, where much of Seireitei far and wide would come to watch, to see the new head of the Shihouin. Yoruichi's face was calm, and her thoughts were running wild as she scanned over the hundreds of onlookers.She remembered the distinct sound of the ceremonial drums thrumming even over the sound of the cheering crowds, and the sun just about to set on the day to cast a warm light upon the scene. It was so much to take in.
Being born in the Soul Society is not the same as it is in the human world; on Earth, it is a mess of biological circumstances that create a baby. But in the Soul Society where the entities are but souls, they are simply 'born' into existence as they die in the real world, appearing the same as they did then. Sometimes, there is a chance for that soul to become a Shinigami, and then to forget all their memories as a Human—such is the case with Yoruichi Shihouin. She was born and raised in the Shihouin Mansion within Seireitei, used to the royal treatment the moment she was awake. She had guards on her heels willing to sacrifice their lives for her sake, and the finest of mentors willing to school her in everything of anything. And to be honest it was slightly unnerving for the young woman. That's when she met jovial young man named Kisuke Urahara, and the gentle giant Tessai Tsukkabishi. The three of them would grow up together in this mansion, becoming childhood friends for the century to come. During this time they played together daily under the Sōkyoku hill training space, which Urahara built when they were children. Of course, Yoruichi always had her training to eventually take up her rightful responsibilities, but the trio was tight in each other's company. It was something Yoruichi needed in the small world that treated her like a queen; somebody who treated her like a friend.
As their childhood came to a close, the three be sent to the Shinōreijutsuin Academy where all three Shinigami would study to become true Soul Reapers. The entrance exam was a breeze, at least for Yoruichi, and her Noble birth granted her immense spiritual power from the start. Kisuke and Tessai, though not able to display the same spiritual pressure, made it through just as easily. The six year course began, with four styles of fighting taught to each. Though all the basics were learned, Yoruichi would show a special skill with her Hohō skills, as if foreshadowing her mastery in the future. Another anchor in her past was the first time she had summoned her Zanpakutō. From thin air a Kodachi materialized within her grasp, thrumming with spiritual energy. She felt it, and knew this was more than a sword, but she couldn't quite connect with what was inside just yet. With a little help of her friends, like Tessai who was a natural at Kidō, and Kisuke with his ingenious methods of training, Yoruichi was able to advance through the academy earlier than the six year average. She joined the Gotei 13 soon after.
This was where the three split off for a long while. Yoruichi joined the Gotei 13 first due to her early graduation from the Shin'ō Academy, making fourth seat in the second division to begin with. In under a year, Yoruichi would become third seat in the division, but still has not quite gripped the connection between her and her Zanpakutō, therefore unable to make the position of Lieutenant despite her great skill and power. Around this time as well, both Tessai and Kisuke would graduate the academy and Yoruichi longed to see the group together again. Tessai would make it into the fifth division, also placing high. However, Urahara would drop off of her radar, and Yoruichi could not fathom why. Tessai, just as confused as Yoruichi, would stay for a little while before his mettle proved him worthy for joining the Kidō Corps and thus leaving the Gotei 13. It seemed as though the trio has split up again, but Yoruichi was a strong woman and at most it left her... curious.
One of the most memorable moments in Yoruichi's life was the first time she came face to face with her Soul Slayer's Spirit, Ajani. He was part man part beast, and yet he held a sense of pride and decorum that went far beyond many she had met before. The world she was transported to was odd as well, much like an ancient forest, and yet some of the trees floated with no explanation. There was no end to the forest in sight, and above the canopy was a white light that expanded across the entire sky. This was Jinzen, a meditative state invented for the purpose of communicating with the Zanpakutō spirit, and here she was in Ajani's personal realm. The hybrid lion and man would acknowledge her and tell her his purpose; to make her stronger. He would explain to her where they were, and who he was. Yoruichi would learn his name, but out of curiosity ask more about him. It was a long conversation, and many things were learned. It was then that Ajani would teach her of Shikai, the first release form of the Zanpakutō. Out of Jinzen she would come, and she would test out her new Shikai upon the training field on Sōkyoku hill, albeit this time alone. As she mastered the released state, she would achieve the position of Lieutenant on the Second Division.
Her second interaction with the Leonin did not bode so well. To achieve Bankai, Yoruichi needed to bring Ajani out of the Zanpakutō instead of going in herself. It was a ten year process, with constant use of the Jinzen to communicate with Ajani. Each time they conversed the relation between them became more familiar, and yet edgy. As they began to know each other, they began to figure out how contrasting their personalities were. Yoruichi sensed this, and knew that she had to be the one to get over it in order to progress. The casual, playful attitude she had picked up from Urahara had to be muted in order for her and Ajani to work together. She was capable of being serious and focusing when the time called for it, and this was one such time. As the clash of their traits abated, Ajani was able to accelerate his teachings and trainings, giving her a newfound intelligence and sense of strategy. He would train her in her combative arts such as Hohō, Hakuda, Kidō, and especially Zanjutsu. He would teach her of Hollows and her role in purifying them. He would teach her how to effectively defeat her enemies, and when the decade came to a close, he would finally teach her how to unleash her Bankai. Everything Ajani taught her, now she would use back on him as the two clashed in an epic finale. The odds were nearly even, with neither participant willing to give in. They would continue to fight cut for cut until it became apparent that no one would win this fight. They would have kept on battling until they both dropped down from exhaustion. And for once, Ajani felt pride for more than just himself, but for Yoruichi Shihouin.
As she achieved Bankai, she would challenge the Captain of the Second Division, Kenichi Ōmaeda, for his position. Despite Kenichi's own mastery of his Bankai, and his prior experience, he was no match for the Shihouen spiritual power. In defeat, he relinquished his spot at the head of not only the Second Division, but of the Onmitsukidō. As the 22nd generational head of the Shihouin family, she had taken her rightful place as the Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō and Captain of the Second Division, as was tradition held by the heads of the Shihouin. Also around this time, Tessai Tsukkabishi had achieved the position of Caption of the Kidō Corps, while out of the blue Kisuke Urahara would join the Gotei 13. He placed third officer in the 2nd Division, much to Yoruichi's delight. She was delighted with the sudden turn of good events, and though she hadn't forgotten the lessons of Ajani, her jovial fun-loving mood would return. It would only be a year later in which she achieved the infamous title of "Flash Goddess" as her skills began to draw toward a peak.
While Yoruichi was Onmitsukidō Commander, she took in Soi-Fon as a personal bodyguard. The Feng family, as Soi-Fon belonged to, was closely knit with the Shihouin as retainers of the Noble Family. Soi-Fon herself made a promise to give her life for Yoruichi's, as was her role. When Yoruichi recognized Soi-Fon's talent, however, she became a mentor and friend. Soi-Fon was more than a body-guard to her, and just like in the past with Urahara, she would try to be a friend as opposed to a princess. She taught Soi-Fon most of the techniques she knew, and the boost was enough to excel her past Urahara's Third Seat to make her Yoruichi's Lieutenant in the Second Division. It was a sign of trust from the Shihouin, trust that in the end Soi-Fon would be the one to succeed her. And for as long as Yoruichi was Captain, Soi-Fon was utterly devoted to her.
Time passed slowly after that, as Yoruichi was approaching two-hundred years of age and was well experienced in leading her Division and the Onmitsukidō. Soi-Fon spent most of her time training with Yoruichi, and also began advising her on most situations; the bond between them only grew stronger. Tessai was quite withdrawn with his own tasks, not quite the social butterfly during this time. Urahara was simply trying to catch up to them all, having mastered Shikai and just having achieved Bankai and yet still not having moved from his third seat in all this time. It was Yoruichi who recommended that Kisuke be appointed to the recently opened position of Captain of the 12th Division after the former Captain Kirio Hikifune was promoted. Prior to presenting Urahara with the news of the open position, Yoruichi had a sparring session with Urahara at the Sōkyoku Hill training space to test out his current level, and seeing his newfound progress was assured she had made the right decision. Soi-Fon, on the other hand, was concerned that she was overestimating Urahara's capabilities and proceeded to explain that she believed it had been a mistake to appoint him as Corps Commander of the Detention Unit. Soi-Fon went on and on about how undeserving he was of the position. While Yoruichi readily admitted to the fact that Urahara was not really a hard worker, she dismissed Soi-Fon's criticisms and playfully insinuated that her focus on him must have romantic connotations, which Soi-Fon denied.
So assured she was correct, Soi-Fon would shadow Urahara for an entire day to take notes on what he did, and returned to the 2nd Division barracks to show Yoruichi her evidence of Urahara's lack of competence in his position. Soi-Fon arrived only to find Urahara already there talking with Yoruichi, and is then told that Urahara would be taking the captain proficiency exam, to which Soi-Fon stands in disbelief. Soi-Fon admitted that she was following Urahara around but told her it was to prove that he was lazy, incompetent, and not worthy of Yoruichi's praise. Soi-Fon handed her notes to Yoruichi who read them and commented on how detailed they were. When Urahara didn't deny any of the information in the report, Soi-Fon was shocked that he would be so truthful to his seemingly unprofessional actions. Yoruichi, unsurprised, quipped that Urahara never changes and praised Soi-Fon for her intelligence gathering skills. At first, Soi-Fon was happy until she realized that Yoruichi regarded the notes not as intelligence information but rather as a love letter. Soi-Fon was reasonably distressed and Yoruichi laughed it off and told her to loosen up as she wasn't serious. Whatever the case, the test would be prepared for him regardless of Soi-Fon's objections. A day or so after Urahara took the test, he was standing as captain of the 12th Division, the head of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute. It did not take long until something awry came about, as Yoruichi was told by a Onmitsukidō member that Urahara had entered into the Detention Unit property with claims that he was previously given approval to go. Yoruichi had not granted the permission, but told her division members not to bother and to allow him to go where he liked, trusting in her old friend to have an idea of some kind.
As that passed by in mystery, other interests would take hold of Yoruichi. She was on good terms with the members of the Kuchiki noble family; Ginrei Kuchiki, the head of the Kuchiki family as well as the 6th Division captain, would ask her to train his grandson Byakuya. Happily accepting, she would often visit the Kuchiki manor to play tag with a teenage Byakuya Kuchiki in an unorthodox method. Despite Byakuya's animosity toward the woman and her clan, Yoruichi would laugh it off and play around with him. She would even go as far as stealing the boy's ribbon right out of his hair, and running away as the Kuchiki hopelessly tried to catch her. It was her way of teaching him the Flash Step, and it would turn out in the future that the move would become one of his stronger suits. The lessons lasted for several years, and they did get more serious over time, but Byakuya's dislike of the woman was still present.
Several years later, after an emergency meeting of the Gotei 13 and the disappearance of several Division Captains, Yoruichi finds herself shocked as her foundation is shaken. Urahara and Tessai were arrested under the orders of the Central 46 without a chance to defend themselves or prove their innocence, as the blame fell upon them for the disappearances. To Yoruichi, it immediately became evident that they had been set up by Aizen, a fellow Gotei 13 Captain. However, Urahara was sentenced to become Human and to be exiled to the Human World for "committing crimes against researching and invoking forbidden phenomenon" as well as "deceiving and inflicting grievous injury to fellow Shinigami", while Tessai was sentenced to life imprisonment in a Level 3 detention area for "using forbidden Kidō techniques." None of these things were true, but there was neither any suitable proof of their innocence that she could contest Aizen and the Central 46. Just before their sentences were about to carry out, Yoruichi intervened in the guise of a mask, knocking the guards unconscious and rescuing the disgraced former captains. Yoruichi brought them to a secret underground area within the Soul Society, where she took a moment to come to terms with what had just happened. It took a while for Urahara and Tessai to explain themselves, and why they had been so quiet in the past many years.
Rather than getting breathless over the insanity that had been taking place, she berated them on how mad she was at them for excluding her from their plan, considering their childhood friendship. But when all was said and done, she revealed that she had also saved the 'experiments' that Urahara had been working on. In this secluded area, the three would work on a plan to escape the Soul Society, because at this point they were now criminals. Urahara would develop specialized Gigai that masked the Reiatsu of spiritual beings, while Yoruichi would figure out a way out of here. She would try to consult Ajani for help in this dire situation, but he would express his disinterest for her personal issues, driving a wedge between them again. It took a few days, but by the end of it, The tired group of eleven was fleeing the Soul Society and escaping to Earth. Just before she left the world she had known for so long, she looked back and thought back very briefly to what she would be leaving behind... it was a saddening moment.
One hundred years...
Over a century, Yoruichi hid away on Earth in her unique feline form, escaping the policing forces of the Gotei 13 the entire time. Eventually, the search would drop as it began to prove fruitless and time was moving on. Tessai and Kisuke managed to hide away as well, but always kept in contact. She left her Zanpakutō with Urahara, not once conversing with the Leonin in the time span, while her Shinigami skills began to draw rusty without practice. After all, there was nothing the three alone could do to stop Aizen with the Gotei 13 along side him. So... she waited, as did the others, for the right time. The transformation of Ichigo was the opportunity that they needed, and why she came to his secret shop in Karakura Town to speak with him after such a long time. She discovers all that is happening, with Rukia Kuchiki losing her powers and being taken as a prisoner to be executed back in the Soul Society, and Ichigo preparing to invade Seireitei to save her. Urahara begins training Ichigo for this endeavor, while at the same time Yoruichi poses an offer to train Orihime Inoue and Yasutora Sado in the use of their newfound powers, warning them that Urahara's lessons are strict and difficult. They readily accept on behalf of Ichigo regardless of who teaches them, and so while still in her cat form she proceeds to train Chad and Orihime in an abandoned warehouse within Karakura, but they seemingly can't call on their powers. She urges them both to remember the first time their powers manifested, reaching the conclusion that their powers were activated when they were put in a position to protect others. Therefore, in order to activate their powers, they should think back on what they were trying to protect at the time. It is through Yoruichi's words that Orihime comes to understand that she wishes to protect Ichigo. Shortly thereafter, Chad gains access to his powers and uses its ability to punch a huge hole in the wall, much to Yoruichi's surprise. Both Orihime and Chad are glad to have gained free use of their abilities, thus allowing them to go to Soul Society to assist Ichigo.
In the end, Yoruichi decides to lead the invasion group into the Soul Society to save Rukia, including Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Yasutora Sado, and Uryū Ishida. Urahara uses an invention of his called Senkaimon, to open a portal between Earth and the Soul Society for a limited time, explaining to them the dangers of using the passage in the meanwhile. Yoruichi reminds him that if he loses then he will never be able to return. Ichigo is firm in his resolve to win and Yoruichi applauds his response. It is from this point on that Yoruichi guides them through the journey in the Dangai, the space between Soul Society and the living world. They arrive in Soul Society in an ungainly manner. Yoruichi is the one who explains their location and the composition of the Soul Society to Ichigo and the others. In the process, she experiences the feel of Nostalgia after having been away from her home for over a century. Ichigo attempts to run directly towards the city of the Shinigami, but is stopped by a massive wall that comes crashing down in front of him and giant gatekeeper which Yoruichi knows to be the Seireimon Gate Guardian Jidanbō, one of the elites in Soul Society and guard of one of the four gates, the west gate. It does not take much effort or time for Ichigo to defeat him, however, thanks to the new powers he has gained from training under Urahara. After Jidanbō is defeated, he graciously accepts defeat and opens the gate for them out of respect. However, one of the new captains of the Gotei 13, Gin Ichimaru, intervenes to heavily wound Jidanbō and keep Ichigo and the rest out as the gate comes falling back into place, trapping them.
Yoruichi then takes the lead again and comes up with a Plan B, relying on locating an old friend within the Soul Society who can help them get past the wall without using any of the gates. With the help of the Rukongai village elder, she leads the group out of the Rukongai to find a woman named Kūkaku. Kūkaku prefers open areas and solitude, and often drifts from place to place, although it is relatively easy to find her home if you look. Not long after they depart the Rukongai, they come upon the house and meet the two twin guards Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko, who gladly allow them to pass after noticing Yoruichi. Kūkaku happily greets Yoruichi, who in turn asks Kūkaku if she can help them after explaining the need to get past the great wall. It is then that the colossal fireworks cannon is revealed, and it is explained that they will be shot over the wall in a spiriutal cannonball that was especially built to pierce the inner anti-Reaitsu forcefield that protects the Seireitei from such daring attempts. Over night the group trains in maintaining the form of the cannonball, and they take along Kūkaku's brother to keep watch over them all. The ritual is performed, and soon the group is flying toward the center of the Shinigami's city.
The team succeeds in penetrating the barrier protecting the Seireitei, but the destabilization of the spiritual energy powered cannonball causes them to split off in different directions and separating them. Yoruichi falls away by herself, unable to stay with the group, but has other problems to deal with as she finds herself hurtling into a group of Shinigami. Only using her advanced Flash Steps and small feline body does she escape, managing to keep out of the way of detection. She runs around from rooftop to rooftop of the city, trying to find any trace of the rest of the group, and doesn't come across anyone until she finds Ichigo's battered body near the center of the city. He had just fought the powerful Kenpachi Zaraki, and thankfully Yoruichi was there to save him from bleeding out on the spot. She takes him to a secret underground area where he can recuperate, and even uses some healing Kidō to help accelerate the recovery while he sleeps. When he eventually wakes up and thanks Yoruichi for saving his life, he is already trying to get up to finish what he started, opening his wounds again. Yoruichi pushes him back down and assures him they all are fine, and tells him that he needs to rest for a bit longer. It is when Ichigo inquires how he got here, that for the first time she reveals her human form to the young man, shattering his perception of who he thought she was—a very hilarious moment for the Shihouin.
But they are interrupted by the sudden intense Reiatsu that they both recognize as Byakuya Kuchiki's spirit force. Yoruichi is flooded with memories of the youngling she took on as a student once, while Ichigo takes her flying device to go save Ganju and Hanatarō, as they went off in the direction the Reiatsu is coming from. Yoruichi, annoyed, is forced to follow, surprised at how lackluster her flash steps have become as she tries to keep up. She arrives barely in time to stop Byakuya from releasing his Senbonzakura's Shikai, which is a shocking moment for the Captain. But rather than reminiscing, Yoruichi rushes towards Ichigo to knock him out and throw him over her shoulder, so that she can escape with her flash steps. Despite Byakuya's refined Hohō and incresed spiritual power, and Yoruichi's rusty skills, she is still able to outrun him and escape with Ichigo once more, reaffirming her title of "Flash Goddess". Back to the underground area they go, with Yoruichi planning to train Ichigo how to achieve his Zangetsu's Bankai within the span of three days, as opposed to the decades it took her.
When Ichigo awakens, Yoruichi tells him that they have no time to wait for his wounds to heal completely. She speaks of her plan, summoning a special artifact shown to her by Urahara, called the Tenshintai. She brings out a large white doll and remarks that it is a rare artifact of the Onmitsukidō, which can forcibly materialize the spirit of a Zanpakutō for the purpose of achieving Bankai. The danger of this is that there is a three day time limit and there is only one chance to get it right. Before that time runs out, he must force Zangetsu to submit. Ichigo activates it, manifesting Zangetsu into the physical realm to fight with him. As Yoruichi watches the battle between Ichigo and Zangetsu unfold, she thinks about Ichigo's improvement in fighting, noting his amazingly fast growth. The fight goes on the first day without issue, but the second day is interrupted as a Shinigami named Renji breaches the underground area by sensing the great Reaitsu from the fight. Once an enemy, he comes as an ally to tell Ichigo that Rukia's execution has been moved and will take place at noon the following day. Yoruichi is surprised by this new information, thinking that there is no way Ichigo can attain Bankai in that small amount of time. And yet, Ichigo refuses to give up and finishes the day out strongly with achieving the final released form, ending the training session. As Ichigo goes on ahead to stop Rukia's execution, Yoruichi finds herself intercepting Soi Fon and taking her out of the fight while Ichigo combats Byakuya.
She launches them both off the cliff of the hill, and lands them in a forest to engage in hand-to-hand combat. After one-hundred years, both are surprised to see each other in their own way, but play the awkward situation off with back and forth quips. Soi Fon has become the head of both the Onmitsukidō and the Second Division in Yoruichi's absence, and states that the Shihouin's era has ended. The two proceed to fight, with Yoruichi still not quite back to her full power and lacking her Zanpakutō. Yet in the end she simply outclasses her protege and causes her to submit unceremoniously. Soi Fon breaks, revealing her distress from Yoruichi's sudden departure from her life without a word or taking her along with. The promise made between them was broken that day and Soi Fon felt the hundred year absence like a hole inside of her. The two talk for a short while, but before Yoruichi can explain her reasons, they are interrupted by a telepathic broadcast by Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu to most of the Captains and Ichigo's group. Sōsuke Aizen's treason has been revealed, and all of them are called to stop him at the top of Sōkyoku Hill. Yoruichi and Soi Fon together rush to help, but unfortunately before he or any of his accomplices can be taken down, Aizen calls upon the Hollows to save him with the Negacion power. Despite that, the fighting all over the Soul Society has ended, and the storm of chaos has calmed. Yoruichi's relationship with the Gotei 13 is patched, and she is no longer considered a criminal within the Soul Society. However, Yoruichi chooses to return to Earth with Ichigo and the others, much to Soi Fon's discontent.
Since then, Yoruichi has been an overseer of Ichigo, Renji, and mostly has been sticking around in Karakura town as Urahara's partner. It did not take long for the Arrancar to pop up, Hollows who have removed their mask to gain Shinigami powers. It was the new threat that Aizen created with the Hōgyoku that he took from within Rukia. The appearance of Yammy and Ulquiorra in Karakura is the first contact she has with Arrancar, and though they are powerful beings, Yoruichi alongside Urahara are easily able take Yammy down, while Ulquiorra salvages the situation by pulling him out of the fight and back to Hueco Mundo, the homeland of the Hollows. Yoruichi, although outmatching Yammy, had taken damage to her arms and legs from the sheer durability of the Arrancar's skin. Urahara discovers that it is a passive trait of these new entities he calls Hierro, which makes their bodies incredibly dense and defensible. By the time the next Arrancar attack comes to Karakura, Urahara has developed an anti-hierro armor for her to wear, albeit in its prototype state. Meanwhile, Ichigo along with the help of others was able to end the Arrancar threat from attacking Earth by defeating Grimmjow, one of their leaders. Now the Gotei 13 prepares for a war with Aizen and his remaining forces.
In the first encounter with Aizen, Yoruichi fights him with Urahara's Anti-Hierro armor, and the armor appears to be doing its job well for Yoruichi as she attacks him. But, Aizen is so powerful that he manages a counter-attack that breaks one of the parts in a single blow. Still, the attacks have left Aizen's Hierro cracked, showing that the technology works. As the fight continues, Aizen's skill allows him to break yet another piece of the armor, while simultaneously preventing his Hierro from taking any more damage than it had. Yoruichi, Urahara, and Isshin Kurosaki are defeated by Aizen, and they must depart for Karakura town to recover from their injuries. The rest is left in the final battle in Karakura, when Ichigo weakens him and Urahara finishes it by sealing Aizen away. He is immortal, unable to be killed, but still is sentenced away to the Soul Society's prison, ending him as a threat.
This is the point in time when Yoruichi realizes that she is simply not strong enough for these current threats, and that she simply can't keep up in this rusty form anymore. Thus, she decides once more to find and rendezvous with her Zanpakutō's spirit, Ajani. She had kept the blade hidden away at Urahara's shop for a century, and only now did she choose to grasp the weapon and see Ajani again. The reunion was a bitter one, and the two definitely weren't getting along well. The thing was, Ajani was always willing to help Yoruichi become stronger despite the animosity, as he felt obligated. It was through his help that Yoruichi resumed her training to shake off the rust and warm her up for new lessons. Their differences caused these lessons to take longer than they should have, but still progressed. So over the next fifty years, Yoruichi spent the time devoted to refining her skills and trying to repair the bridge between them. The humans she had gotten to know over the recent times began to grow old and die as humans did, while the Shinigami aged far more slowly than them.
After she had reincorporated Ajani into her arsenal, she looked back toward the Soul Society, who had lost their Leader Yamamato in 2009 to the tyrant Ender. Feeling a little homesick, she would return to her home in Seireitei. Though she could not resume her place at the head of the Shihouin family, nor the position at the head of the 2nd Division, she would happily reintegrate with the likes of them. She was happy to see her old friends, such as Soi Fon, Ukitake, and Byakuya. Though the realm was suffering with the loss of the great leader Yamamato, they were getting by, and Yoruichi would help them on their road to recovery...
Last edited by Yoruichi-sama on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Waifu War Veteran
Joined : 2012-11-04
Posts : 1148
Karma : 18
Age : 25
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:15 am|| |
• Unreleased Abilities:
- Hakuda: Yoruichi as former Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō is one of the most accomplished hand-to-hand combatants in Soul Society. Her mastery of the art form is so great that she uses it almost exclusively as her form of combat of choice, forgoing the use of a Zanpakutō altogether. She has been shown to take down odds of fifty to one using a combination of her immense speed and mastery of Hakuda, and compared to other Captain who center their combat around the Zanpakutō, she is far above par in the hand-to-hand combat art. Her natural strength allows her to effortlessly plow through nearly any known material with her bare hands, no matter how well-made or powerfully woven. While her strikes can level small mountains and create impacts like meteors, going all out generally gives her attacks the power of hydrogen bombs backing them, possessing so much physical force that ripples of kinetic energy travel to the other side of the planet in the form of an Earthquake. Often time the simple movements of her body will create indirect forces that can heavily damage surrounding things, using the air as the shockwave's medium. Regarding her natural speed—Yoruichi can easily break the sound barrier without trying and without any assistance of the Flash Step. She is incredibly well attuned to high speed movement and reflexes, and funnily enough can match the speed of other Shinigami using Flash Step by only using her natural speed. The precision of her direct blows are dead on even against evasive enemies, and quite capable of crippling weak points. Her mastery of styles includes Taekwondo, Wushu, Savate, and Muay Thai, however such practices have loosened and meshed together with Yoruichi's flashy antics, creating an unnamed style all her own. That is not to say it is unpredictable, but it is somewhat unique. Yoruichi chooses to focus on raw power in her Hakuda over skill and technique, though there are some exceptions.
- Oni Dekopin: A technique in which Yoruichi builds up immense spiritual power into any point of her body, where a simple tap from that point will release such immense kinetic energy that the physical force will send an opponent flying a ridiculous distance away, and with enough power to send the victim plowing through multiple physical constructs, or splattering them if their body cannot take the impact. This ability takes but a second to prime and can come with little to no warning, and at that, it's one of Yoruichi's more basic Hakuda techniques.
- Yurikaeshi: Yoruichi, when using her great force, possesses such ridiculous strength. Her direct attacks can shatter almost any object into pieces, and had been known to obliterate Vasto Lorde level Arrancar with their Hierro, as well as equally powerful enemies. Yet, this force is so laden with kinetic force that her attacks don't even need to touch the enemy to hit them. Yoruichi can throw a punch so hard that even if it misses by a foot, the enemy can take body-crippling force from just the shockwave itself; and that's if the dodge is to the side. She can also aim the shockwave like a projectile, releasing a sonic blast from any parts of her body as she makes attacks from them, capable of obliterating a building one-hundred meters away.
- Ikusen Shushou: Yoruichi's strength is impressive, almost as impressive as her speed. She does not even need to use the aid of Hohou to wield blinding speed that allows her to unleash a flurry of attacks within the blink of an eye. It has been recorded that Yoruichi is capable of throwing one-thousand punches in a single second, all possessing enough power to sink a battleship. When lightened, she can bump that up to five-thousand punches. What it means most of all is that the woman is capable of and practiced at fighting at breakneck speeds.
- Kaiten: By combining a small amount of spiritual energy with extreme speeds, Yoruichi can perform a defensive Hakuda technique that can deflect both physical and spiritual based attacks. The Reiatsu is charged into her arms, and then she begins to spin so fast that her image will blur. At the same time, she holds her arms out to both balance her and correctly disperse the spiritual force, so that as she spins a spiraling barrier will form and take on a spherical shape as it protects Yoruichi. As this defense works by buffering attacks with a continuously spinning shield, it acts much like parrying in that it does need equal force to completely stop attacks, but actually a lesser force to deflect the attacks off to the side. As a side note, Kaiten will constantly release a torrent of force that slows attacks heading towards Yoruichi. The scale of this defense is completely proportionate to the amount of energy Yoruichi chooses to release, thus allowing her to alter the size and the defensive capabilities of the spinning dome.
- Drunken Fist: Drunken Fist Fighter's are not simply drunk; they become human powerhouses' who'll strike with unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury, and without any second thoughts about their actions. Drunken Fist is a fighting style utilizing an extremely loose body and a slew of unstructured movements that make the users attacks harder to predict. What makes this so effective is that factor of unpredictability; the ability to strike suddenly without any sort of warning—so perfect that not even the twitches of the muscles will give it away. The lack of form making the next movement unreadable, the possibility of using any which part of the body to strike the opponent from the forehead to the stomach. In addition to this, Drunken Fist is a high-offense, low-defense type style, relying purely on dodging and minimal parrying to keep the user safe from harm. Because, in this style dodging is streamlined into the user's fluid movements, as unpredictable as the attacks themselves. Anyone targeting the user will be unable to predict how they will dodge, in what direction or in what way. For practitioners have extreme balance and flexibility, allowing maneuvers involving bending forward and back and twisting all around. Another factor of drunken fist is the method of attack, which relies on sudden engagements followed by swift disengagements, and then repeating the process. While yet another factor is playing mind games with the opponent, such as feinting or faking a dropped guard, or even pretending to have fallen asleep. A user of the Drunken Fist will have immense flexibility, immense balance, a greater tolerance to pain, and unpredictable movements. This style got its name from imitating the movements of a drunkard, which is also why most users start practicing with the utilization of intoxication. A master can fall into this style without a drink, and imitate the surprisingly effective movements of the drunkard with ease.
- Dim Mak: Dim Mak [Death Touch] is a martial art rather than a lone technique, and it consists of striking incredibly precise points on the target body with considerable force to cause a variety of effects such as illness, paralysis, unconsciousness, or even death. The points are usually called Dim Mak points, but they are also referred to as vital points and pressure points. The majority of these points correspond to the same locations as acupuncture points. Dim Mak is an extremely dangerous martial art, which can cause a great deal of damage to the human body if used profieciently. Any precise strike with significant force can be enough to render a part of the body useless, and in numbers these strikes can knock someone out. The closer to the brain they are, the more fatal they are. While most will only cause pain or disable a limb alone, there are certain points such as those around the neck and collar that can take away breathing, or those around the Soul Sleep that can disable one's ability to use Reiatsu. With the enhancement with Reiatsu behind the strikes, the effects of striking these points will increase immensely. One light tap to the wrist disabling the hand, a jab to the back disabling a leg, a strong punch to the neck, killing—the general rule of thumb is that if the blow is already strong enough to do great damage, then the Dim Mak application will increase the overall effect of the attack. Also, the effect caused must be related to the part of the body struck, and it must be accurate. Even the slightest deviation from the Dim Mak point will render the style ineffective. There are three types of strikes in the Dim Mak arsenal based on hardness of the blow: Tap, which is but a light touch. Light Strike, which is something along the lines of a jab or chop. And Power Strike, which is any attack stronger than that. These are what determine the effects of the many many different Dim Mak points:
- Tip of Center Toe | Top of Big Toe | Front Center of the Ankle: These pressure points directly affect the foot and ankle that they are connected to. A tap on any of these pressure points will temporarily paralyze the foot and ankle for a second, possibly causing the victim to trip. A light strike on any of them will give them a limp over the next post, and a power strike will make the limp last up to three posts.
- Front of Knee, Outer Edge of Patella: A pressure point on the right side of the Patella for your right leg, or the left side of your Patella for your left leg. Hitting this point with a tap will do nothing, but a light strike will force them to turn their leg inward and stagger off balance for a short time. A power strike will numb their lower leg and make them unable to stand on the affected leg for their next post.
- Back Center of Knee, Between Femur and Tibia: This is a pressure point directly at the back of the knee, already commonly known as a weak spot to anyone with basic knowledge of anatomy. However, precisely hitting the pin prick center with a Dim Mak strike will be much more effective; a tap will force them to bend their knee forward against their will. A light strike will numb their leg and make it impossible to stand on it for their next post, while also causing their muscles to cramp up. A power strike will force the victim to completely bend their leg until their foot is touching their behind, locking up like that over the next two posts.
- Inner Thigh, Six Inches Above Knee: Albeit a somewhat private area to be striking, there is a pressure point here that can cause paralysis of the leg. Due to the fat around this area, only a power strike will work. Successfully hitting the point will freeze the entire leg from the joint at the groin and below, over the next three posts. It also will double the victim's sensitivity to pain in the affected leg over the period of time.
- Top of Greater Trochanter, Front of Body: On either side of the hips is a pressure point near the Greater Trochanter, which is a bone around that area. Striking that point from the front of the body will grant greater leverage than one would think. A tap is enough to ignite a molten pain in the area, and paralyze the leg beneath it for a split second. A light strike will further the excruciating experience to the entire leg, and also cause them to fall backwards and incapable of stepping back to catch themselves with their leg. A power strike accurately placed here will shut down the entire leg below it for the topic, while continuously pulsing in waves of agony over the course of it.
- Bottom of Spine, Back of Body: Directly down the centerline where the spine follows its path to one's bottom, the end of the spine lies. Striking the pressure point that lies there comes with some impressive effects, but requires nothing less than a power strike. Succeeding in doing so will force the victim's legs to become limp for the next five posts, numbing any pain in those areas in the process.
- Thoracic Arc | Serratus | Rectus Abdomis | Flank Pad | External Oblique: This is a collection of pressure points all around the rib cage, which all have the same effects if pressed. A tap will freeze their body for a half of a second, stopping all momentum in the process. A light strike will knock the wind out of them very suddenly, in addition to the previous effect. One thing is that these points do not respond to Power Strikes.
- Latissimus Dorsi: This is a pressure point underneath the arm pit by two inches on either side of the body. A tap in this area will temporarily paralyze their arm for a full second, stopping all momentum in the process. A light strike will double the duration, and a power strike will quadruple it, simply.
- Pectoralis Major: At the center of this chest muscle on either side of the body, is a pressure point that has a powerful effect on the victim's vitals. A tap will disrupt their breathing for one second, while also throwing them off balance. A light strike, however, will cause slight damage to the heart and cause them to cough of blood in addition to the previous effects. A power strike here will render them unable to breathe correctly for a full post, and throw them into a fit of coughing blood up.
- Trapezius: A pressure point halfway between the neck and the shoulder, this can actually be pressed to affect the whole body. A tap will cause the victim's body below the neck to fall asleep and become limp for a full second. A light strike will mimic the previous effect, yet also make it difficult to move over the next post. A power strike here will make the body fall limp for a full post after the strike.
- Sternum: This is a pressure point at the center of one's chest near the collar bone, and seems to weaken the body when pressed. A tap here will immediately reduce the victim's physical strength by twenty-five percent over the next post. A light strike will reduce it by fifty percent, and a power strike will reduce it by seventy-five percent.
- Chain Binding | Soul Sleep: These pressure points are at the back around the small of it, and directly effect the victim's Reiatsu. A tap in either of these places will disrupt the flow of spiritual energy and interrupting any techniques over the next three seconds. A light strike will take away their ability to utilize Reiatsu over the next post, and a power strike will double that to two posts.
- Center of Humerus, Inner Arm | Middle Top of Wrist: These are pressure points located on the arm, which when pressed render the arm particularly useless. A tap will paralyze the arm for a full post. A light strike will double the duration to two posts, while disallowing the victim from moving their fingers for the remainder of the topic. And a power strike will render it unusable for the duration of the topic.
- Front Center of the Neck | Under the Chin: Very sensitive pressure points located around the jugular, they comes with drastic effects when struck. A tap will do no more than force them to bite down hard, regardless of any tongue in the way. A light strike will have them coughing up blood and becoming disoriented over the next post. A power strike here is incredibly effective, sending them into a thirty-minute coma, or killing them instantly if they are powerless.
- Center of Forehead: A tap on this pressure point will cause temporary blindness over the next three seconds. A light strike here will cause the victim to fall asleep for three seconds. And a power strike will completely knock them out cold.
- Side of Head, Same Height as Forehead: This is a strange pressure point that directly relates to the brain. A tap here will cause the victim to blink, gaining double vision over the next post until it gradually disappears. A light strike here will cause a completely unrelated effect, causing them to forget the last three seconds immediately. And also unrelated is the effect of a power strike, knocking them into an hour-long coma in which their body is frozen in place (IE: Someone standing would be sleeping at the same time).
- One Inch Above the Pupil: This is a picky pressure point that only responds to light taps, and when pressed will cause temporary blindness in the eye below it for the remainder of the topic.
- Pressure Limit: Because of the effectiveness of this Dim Mak style, one can only take so many successful strikes and stay healthy. If during the span of a single day, a single person has ten of her Dim Mak points struck, then until they get a good night's rest they will have to deal with a violent and painful muscle spasm near the area struck most every certain interval of time (Once every four posts). Having fifteen points pressed will reduce the power of all the victim's abilities by twenty five percent, and increase the chance of having a muscle spasm (Once every two posts). Having twenty points pressed will make the victim sick with an unnamed sickness much like the flu, except it has them constantly coughing up blood (Once every three posts). It also will give them double vision, hearing as if underwater, incredibly numbed sense of touch, and completely nullified senses of taste and smell. The sickness will not part their body until they fall asleep, and once asleep they will fall into a week long coma to fully repair their body. Finally, if someone suffers twenty-five or more pressure points, they will immediately fall into a coma that will last anywhere from a week to a month, depending on the condition of their body when they enter the coma.
- Kidō: As former captain of the 2nd Division and the Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō, Yoruichi is well-versed in Kidō. Though she commonly employs Shunpo and hand-to-hand fighting techniques, she is masterful in using Kidō to further her capacity in combat with certain Bakudo and Hadō abilities, and even a little healing for out of combat. She is capable of utilizing binding and destruction spells up to 75 with no incantation at full power. Kidō 76-90 can be performed without an incantation at three-fourths the original power, while she can perform all other non-forbidden Kidō at one-half the original power without using an incantation. Though she is proficient at Kidō and a natural, Shunko is her pride and glory, combining the art with Hakuda to create a devestating ability.
- Custom Kidō:
- Bakudo 76 - Spatial Summoning: This is a two-part spell: The initial use of it is to mark an object or group of objects with the user's signature reiatsu. The secondary use allows the user to bring the marked objects through space to them instantaneously, essentially teleporting said items. This cannot be used on any living thing or soul. There is no incantation for this spell.
- Special Bakudo 48 - Arrest: This is a non-combat Bakudo that can only work on an opponent who is willing, or has been defeated and is incapable of resisting. By moving the enemies hands behind their back and clasping your own around them, cuffs made of spiritual energy will form around the victim's wrists, chaining them together. Additionally, for as long as these cuffs remain, the victim's powers will be completely shut off. These cuffs can only then be removed by Yoruichi, or another Shinigami who is capable of using up to level 48 Bakudo without an incantation. Despite them being subtle and small in nature, these Bakudo cuffs are still powerful enough to lock down 0-1's... they just simply have to be defeated before the cuffs can be applied.
- Hadō 43 - Fuse With Lightning: This spell is a variation of Hadō 11, which will instead charge an electrical current into the user's palm without hurting them. Upon making skin contact with an enemy, the powerful current will be released into their body, electrocuting them. The current is strong enough to kill a powerless human on the spot, and even some lower level spiritual beings. To others it can do anything from knocking them into a coma to temporarily paralyzing their bodies.
- Special Kidō 72 - Rain At Will: As its name obviously implies, this Kidō will affect the weather, causing clouds to suddenly appear and rain to suddenly begin falling, regardless of what the weather was before (unless it was weather created by a Zanpakutō). This rain will persist for as long as Yoruichi can maintain it, requiring mostly that she simply stay conscious. What makes this special, is that under the rain, Yoruichi can conceal not only her own spiritual presence, but the presences of anyone she designates as well. Whereas she can sense other presences through the touch of rain, like a sixth sense. To hide from this sense, one must simply stay out of the rain.
- Reiatsu Healing: This is a basic spell of healing, where the user holds her hands above the patient's wounds, and her palms being to glow with green spiritual energy to facilitate healing. This healing technique involves the replenishment of the patient's Reiatsu first by sacrificing a little of her own, and then using the body's Reiatsu with the healer's Reiatsu together in order to heal the patient's body. Being only basic, this spell cannot completely heal fatal wounds, but will only stall the death while being used, so that the body may recover over time. This can also be used to replenish the spiritual power of allies very easily if all their wounds are already healed and they are only exhausted. It's a very efficient trade, capable of bringing most people back to full power... it simply takes anywhere from several minutes to an hour depending on how much energy is missing.
- Reverse Demon: This is a counter ability which allows her to nullify an opponent's Kidō by hitting it with a Kidō of perfectly opposite speed and energy. This ability requires one of Yoruichi's hands to be within a foot of the energy of the targeted technique, and unleash a burst of her opposing energy as a universal counterspell. The alternate effect of this ability can even be released onto an opponent to completely neutralize their movements and any powers they were channeling at the time, rending momentum and paralyzing them for a short time.
- Perfect Flash Cry: This is an advanced form that combines hand-to-hand combat with Kidō. She fights by surrounding her body with pressurized Kidō, taking on an electrical attribute. The technique, in addition to heightening her speed, strength, and endurance by over ten times, grants Yoruichi a massive amount of Reiatsu and a near perfect manipulation of the electrical element. Lastly, the Kidō can act as an armor, using the dense energy to stop enemy attacks in their tracks and even reflect them if they are weak enough. This form has been perfected over the recent centuries so that Yoruichi is capable of completely controlling its destructive power, and turning it on and off at will with ease. While active, Yoruichi's tier is risen up to the legendary 0-2++ level, and each of her general skills are increased by one level. Once Flash Cry ends, these boosts are lost.
- Airbourne Current: While using the Shunko form, Yoruichi naturally releases a current of electricity throughout the environment by simply being present. Goosebumps will arise and hairs will straighten, as skin will tingle and sting. Arcs of electricity will seem to jump around the area while sparks of light will form and disappear randomly. Electronic devices will be knocked out for hours even after the aura has turned off. Unfortunately, any animal or insect smaller than a human teen will be killed by standing within the area of effect of this aura. And any living being with a tier lower than three will immediately be knocked out. Now as for the aura of the Airbourne Current, it will immediately encompass an area of one kilometer around Yoruichi upon activation. For every post that she maintains the Shunko form in a row, the radius is increased by one kilometer, but this resets when released. This ability is passively enacted by the Shunko form without any effort on her part.
- Thunder Strike: With her manipulation of lightning, Yoruichi can take control of some of the electrical energy surrounding her arms, focus it and send it flying at an opponent with a gesture of her arm. The attack creates a powerful bolt of pure lightning, yet beyond the destructive force of any naturally-occurring lightning strike. This lightning bolt seems to follow most attributes of natural lightning, but with key differences that make it an effective attack. The first difference is that the bolt does not fork like normal lightning unless intentional (in order to attack multiple targets). It will fire in a near perfect line, though there will be some crookedness to it as is lightning's nature. The second big difference is that the density of energy is far beyond the scale of normal lightning, giving it incredible piercing power. The temperature of lightning strike comes to approximately five-hundred thousand degrees Fahrenheit, ten times the normal amount. Likewise, the strike will deliver around ten-billion volts through the objects it strikes, ten times the original amount; generally even if this attack doesn't kill, it can still cause horrendous effects on the nervous system of a living being, easily disorienting their senses and movements, paralyzing them for a short time, and possibly even knocking them out completely. Still, certain things are constant, such as the speed and thunderous sound created by it. This ability can be unleashed on any target within fifteen kilometers of Yoruichi as natural lightning tends to range, and is one of her rather basic attacks in the Shunko Form.
- Lightning Blade: By condensing the electrical Kidō around herself, Yoruichi can transform her body into a living blade. By simply combining it with high speed movement, she can use various parts of her body to slice and pierce right through enemies with a lower power level than Yoruichi like a hot knife through butter, cauterizing the wounds in the process. It can also be used to slice through techniques and split them wide apart as they fly past. Even more energy can be put behind this still, amplifying the destructive power of nearly any movement—the lightning-natured Kidō will charge up to three million degrees Fahrenheit and sixty billion volts... sixty times the original amounts of natural lightning. And yet this is a persistent effect for as long as Yoruichi can maintain it, part armor and part deadly weapon. Her touch can eradicate matter, destroy the mind with electrocution, and burn away nearly any attack. The trick is conserving energy, since as one would expect... this requires a lot of energy to maintain; it should be used sparingly.
- Overcharge: The electrical Kidō swirling around Yoruichi's arm is massive enough to unleash raw and extreme discharges of electricity that outright obliterate the area and any hapless enemies to close. A full post where she focuses energy for the attack must pass, which can visibly be seen by the increasing brightness of the Kidō. However, Yoruichi's capability to move and fight is in no way compromised by this charge. Only in the preceding seconds before the unleashing of the attack does her speed decrease dramatically. And then the electrical explosion is released outward from her body, with the destructive power of a hydrogen bomb, decimating the landscape and incinerating victims caught by it. Of course the damage falls off with distance, but dont expect to make it out okay at close range if weaker in tier than Yoruichi by a single fraction. That's how powerful this is.
- Reiatsu Armor: The spiritual energy of this form is incredible enough that it serves as strong a defense as an offense. It naturally protects her arms and back where the energy bases, not letting attacks get within two inches of her flesh, and repelling said attacks with pressured Reiatsu. If attacks impacting the Reiatsu barrier are half the power of Flash Cry or weaker, Yoruichi can even reflect such an attack back at the sender. Lastly, due to the Kidō's electrical nature, lightning and electrical attacks will not affect the armor or Yoruichi, simply being absorbed by the armor.
- Flash God Super Transformation: While Perfect Flash Cry is active, Yoruichi is capable of taking the ability still one step further, improving her power at the cost of altering her mind and body. Upon activation a great column of lightning encompasses her in an attack of its own, annihilating everything within twenty meters from the sky to the ground with overwhelming electrical energy. Emerging from inside this blast will be Yoruichi in a completely new form: A body halfway between her human and her feline form, twisted by the lightning of the Shunko. While most of her body still remains distinctly humanoid, it is especially around the arms and legs that will have become more cat-like—her feets transformed into paws, and her hands also more beast-like, both ending in wickedly sharp claws. Furthermore, she'll have developed the tail of a cat and the ears of one as well, both formed of the electrical energy used by her Shunko, just as her limbs are coated in it.
Once Yoruichi has undergone the transformation, her spiritual energy will have adopted the extremely erratic and extreme nature of lightning, along with the fickleness of a cat. Her mind will have devolved to something of a mere beast but still capable of relying on instinct when it comes to decision-making. In this state such a thing can be taken advantage of, but the trade-off for it is the special ability she is granted. That is, her reiatsu becomes unstable; ever-changing. Forty-eight times a second, its nature will change to a completely random and unique type different from any before it. Although her powers will remain the same, the energy will be different, which makes it practically impossible to temper it, weaken it, or read it. For example, if an ability was capable of adapting to an attack to lower its effectiveness, everything it adapted to would become pointless the moment Yoruichi's reiatsu changed. Forty-eight times a second, this occurs, renewing its effectiveness in all circumstances and thus never allowing her enemies to gain an advantage against her.
Furthermore, as this is an ultimate form of Shunko, it is something that can only be used for a limited amount of time, up to three posts at most. The reason is because of how unfair this 'refreshing' ability is: Every time it refreshes, Yoruichi's body and energy are reset as well to the point they were at when this transformation begun. That is to say that she can freely use as much energy and take as many wounds as she wishes during the duration of this form for free. So long as she doesn't exhaust every last drop of energy or receive a lethal strike in the short 2.1 millisecond time frame before everything refreshes again. So, essentially, Yoruichi can make every attack an ultimate attack in this form and be as reckless as she wants. And because of her animalistic mentality, such is guaranteed. There is no one who can reign her in while she's using this form... not even herself.
- Hohou: Considered to be the most proficient Shunpo master ever in all of the Soul Society, Yoruichi is highly skilled in the use of Flash Steps, a high speed movement ability. Though this is by no means a unique skill, as most seated officers are capable of performing it to various degrees, Yoruichi holds the title "Flash Goddess", because she has mastered this ability to such an extent that she can appear to be in several places at once and wipe out an entire squadron in seconds. She can easily close tremendous gaps of distance in the blink of an eye while remaining undetected. She is unparalleled in the art, able to perform the technique almost effortlessly, and at a speed beyond what any Shinigami, Arrancar, or any soul has moved at. She can utilize this in almost any situation no matter how dire and troubling. It is revealed that she can still perform Shunpo even while in her cat form. Unfortunately for her, she is not as fast as she is in her true form.
- Iaido: This is a specialized Shunpo technique which Yoruichi has recently developed after taking up the art of Zanjutsu once again. By concentrating the high-speed into the weapon arm, and using the utmost control and fluidity, Iaido can be used to chain together the drawing of the sword, a swipe of the blade, and the resheathing of the weapon all in one motion. If performed correctly with the Hohou, the entire procession can occur in the blink of an eye; yet Yoruichi is such a master of the art that it almost cannot be seen excepting for a small twitch of the hand and a infinitesimal shimmer of silver, and only to those with special visual powers. She does not need to perform the entire maneuver of unsheathing and resheathing, as this ability can be channeled with just one simple swipe of the blade.
- Senka: This is a specialized Shunpo technique where one curves their Flash Step to move behind the opponent from the other side, usally to directly attack and seal one's Chain Binding and Soul Sleep in two rapid attacks, or otherwise simply gain a better positioning. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.
- Shinmetsu: This is a specialized Shunpo technique in which the user utilizes the enhanced momentum of the Flash Step to launch a projectile such as a throwing knife, at incredibly high speeds. It increases the piercing power of any sharp object, or the blunt force of any dull object launched by this technique. It also increases the travel distance in addition. For most, it is hard to even tell that a projectile is heading their way before it has already hit them, due to the ridiculous speeds.
- Fuuhada: This is a specialized Shunpo technique in which one uses to dodge an attack without even seeming to move. In any case where an attack is about to hit Yoruichi, she can first dodge the attack with a Flash Step, and immediately return to her original position once the attack has flown through the space of her body and it is safe. The sequence of this move is so fast that it will look as though the attack would have gone right through her, with only a slight blur giving away her movement. Because this technique ends up returning to the origin point in a short amount of time, this will certainly not work against all attacks.
- Utsusemi: This is an advanced Flash Step ability that moves at such extreme speeds that the human mind and eye cannot comprehend the departure until a second after. To onlookers, an afterimage will appear, and when attacked the afterimage may even appear to have taken damage due to the mind filling the image in with what it believes should have happened, when in reality the user has already disappeared from that location.
- Kageresu Shissou: This is an advanced Flash Step ability which does not require more energy to utilize, but simply takes a considerable amount of skill to perform. It is a Shunpo with absolute silence, not allowing the swift steps of the high-speed movement to make but a sound. By keeping the treads as light as physically possible, Yoruichi can move from place to place stealthily and without drawing attention to herself. This was a technique she learned in the past as the head of the Onmitsukidō, which was useful for special operations.
- Rourou Shissou: This is an advanced Flash Step ability in stark contrast of the Kageresu Shissou, meant not to be stealthy but completely disruptive. By collecting an increased amount of spiritual energy into the technique, Yoruichi can blast off with such visceral speed that it will create a high-pitched sonic boom through the battlefield, disrupting the inner ear of those too close to the origin, disorienting them, and pushing them away with the sheer force released by the move. Also, if this Shunpo is utilized on a destructible surface, a load of debris will be kicked up from the initial area. In the end, Yoruichi's speed will actually outrun the sonic boom to save herself from harming herself.
- Soku Bunshin: This is an advanced Flash Step ability that involves the user dashing between several set locations in a way that creates the illusion that there are multiples of that person. These clones exist for a short period of time, and are incredibly blurry and unfocused to any onlookers. Though each 'clone' appears for only a short time, each departure usually winds up with the creation of a new 'clone' somewhere else. A master of this ability can attack from these multiple positions seemingly at the same time, and dodge any counter attack aimed at them by simply flash stepping away. However, out of all the Shunpo techniques, this one is the most energy consuming. Yoruichi is one of the few who can maintain this ability for a relevant amount of time.
- Baibure-Shon Modo: Baibure-Shon Modo (Vibration Mode), is a state of being that Yoruichi can create by applying high speed movement to one, many, or all parts of her body and then by moving in place back and forth. This vibration is barely visible, but it can be detected by a low hum coming off from the vibrations. While in this state, Yoruichi will gain a small array abilities: The first of which is an increased resistance to certain attacks. By matching the speed of wave-based attacks such as sonic, wind, et cetera. She can completely cancel them out due to their nature. This mode can also resist physical attacks by softening them up with the vibrations before the full impact and settle through. Another ability granted by Baibure-Shon Modo is that it can also empower Yoruichi's Hakuda on the same note, increasing the kinetic energy behind her strikes.
- Hosou: Hosou, the Phase Step, is one of Yoruichi's most radical Hohou techniques. Like almost all Hohou techniques, it utilizes immense—but brief—bursts of speed as a means to an end. What makes this ability so special is not just the technique but the sheer scale of speed needing to be utilized in order to carry out. To use Hosou is to vibrate oneself back and forth with these extraordinary speeds millions and millions of times in a single second, far beyond the scale of the Baibure-Shon Modo, to achieve a very specific state of being. These vibrations will loosen the bonds keeping Yoruichi's spiritual particles together and allow her to assume a strange energy-based form devoid of actual physicality. In this state, she can move freely through any other physical object like a ghost, and even any energetic or spiritual based object that may be in her way, as long as it isn't specifically designed to target and destroy spiritual particles. This is because without the bonds, the individual reishi can be filtered through these objects. However, it isn't just maxing out on vibration speed; Yoruichi must cap it out at a certain point for if the vibrations are too fast, the bonds will be destroyed completely, dispersing her form and not allowing her to ever recuperate... Hosou is a dangerous ability for this reason. Extended use of this technique can be unhealthy, as any utilization of it past ten times will begin to bruise the areas of the body that have vibrated, breaking the skin if used multiple times in the same place. Trying past twenty times will begin to actually destroy parts of Yoruichi's flesh, and thirty times is her absolute cap. If she ever tries to use Hosou for a thirty-first time, it will be abruptly cut short and reduce her to only the most basic Shunpo ability until she can recover from the damages.
Hosou is generally meant to be utilized with the whole body, but she can target only certain parts of the body for conversing energy. Another note to be made is that Yoruichi can maintain this ability no longer than one second at a time, and must rest twice that in between each use. While in the vibrating state, her movement speed will be reduced to the average Shunpo speed at maximum. It may not seem like so much of a Hohou technique, but it follows the general rule of the Flash Step; getting from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. And that can be achieved with Hosou by allowing her to ignore obstacles in her way.
- Superhuman Reflex: This is a passive ability, driven into her through her centuries of practice with the Hohou. Due to using the Flash Step so much, her reflexes have adapted to superhuman levels while performing the techniques, cancelling out the tunnel vision that would normally be caused by them. All five of her senses will be able to recieve information at incredibly enhanced speeds, and her nerve impulses will increase likewise to allow her to act more quickly as well. It is much like the state of increased perception one acquires when trading blows with a sword; immense, yet brief. These sensory boosts will only apply when Yoruichi is utilizing a Hohou technique.
- Zanjutsu: In the one-hundred year absence of Yoruichi Shihouin from the Soul Society, the art of Zanjutsu was the one that she had let drop and become rusty, focusing only on the Hohou, Kidō, and Hakuda when in her human form. However, before that she was a Captain among the Gotei 13, having mastered her Zanpakutō up to the final released state of Bankai. She was extremely proficient in defeating Hollows with the weapon as was the purpose of a Shinigami. It is only in the recent years after Aizen's trickery had been revealed that Yoruichi has been picking up the old weapon and practicing. Though her Zanjutsu is rusty, she was once a master, and is close to that level once again. Still, there is more she can bear to learn.
- Soul Burial: Every Shinigami with a Zanpakutō possesses this ability, and it is the process used to send Pluses stuck in the World of the Living to the Soul Society. A normal Plus can be easily transferred over by a simply tap on the forehead with the butt of the hilt. The Zanpakutō will place a strange stamp on the soul's forehead, judging them. If they were good people in life, they are brought to the Soul Society. However, those who have had their lives filled with acts of evil will be sent to Hell. Regarding Hollows, the Zanpakutō is capable of slicing through their masks to defeat them, thus purifying them of corruption and cleansing them of the sins committed while as a Hollow. Then, the judgment begins, deciding ultimately whether or not they will be sent to the Soul Society.
- Senkaimon: With Yoruichi's Zanpakutō as the tool, she is capable of opening the gates between the World of the Living and the World of Souls. With a thrust of her sword, the fabric of reality will be torn open to reveal a pair of Japanese Shoji doors, which when opened present a turbulent tunnel. At the other side of the tunnel is a similar set of doors, which open up to the destination. This ability can be adapted to travel to other realms, but only if Yoruichi has already been to the place before.
- Immense Spiritual Power: As a former captain and head of a noble clan, Yoruichi boasts a larger than normal amount of spiritual energy. To other high-level beings, it is merely a warning or signal of her reputation and power. However, to those much weaker than Yoruichi it in itself can end fights. Those far below her power level will hardly be able to stand when she fires off the pressure and they happen to be in the vicinity. Those moderately below her power level may find it hard to lay a scratch upon the women when she can use her spirit pressure to knock away spiritual attacks or weapons with her bare hand. Almost all Gotei 13 captains or similarly powerful beings share this ability.
- Spiritual Sense: As most Shinigami, Yoruichi has developed the capability to sense the presence of spiritual energy. And as a Captain, Yoruichi has advanced that skill. She now has the capability to detect the Reiatsu and the Reiryoku of all types of races from Quincies to Hollows to fellow Shinigami. She can see the spirit ribbons of other entities and use that to track the sources, and she can also fully sense bodies of Reiatsu that are close to her without needing to look in their direction. At her level, Yoruichi is immune to the offensive and psychological effects of power Reiatsu, so that at the least it doesn't become a distraction for her. And lastly, the sense is deep enough to figure out certain qualities from the energy signature alone, such as the race of the being, power level, and any miscellaneous traits of the Reiatsu such as elemental alignment.
- Flight: Yoruichi, as any trained Shinigami has the ability to do, can move through the air in flight, freely controlling her movements. With the help of spiritual energy, she can also 'stand' in mid-air or push off of an invisible platform to propel her. There is no difference in Yoruichi's speed while in flight or on the ground, and that includes usages of the Flash Step. This requires almost zero energy to use.
- Feline Transformation: Yoruichi possesses a unique ability which allows her to shape-shift into a black cat and back into her original form at will. There is no time limit to the usage of this ability, and Yoruichi has become quite fond of the feline form. In this form, Yoruichi can still channel her spiritual energy and move at incredible speeds and even fight on par with Shinigami and other opponents, though she is physically limited by it. In this form, it would be accurate to estimate her level of power in her normal form as she was hundreds of years ago during Ichigo's invasion to save Rukia. One of the benefits of this form is the highly-enhanced regeneration of the original body as long as she stays in this form, acting much like a Gigai in that sense. She can be on the verge of death, and assume this form to completely recover from it—the injuries don't transfer between bodies, granting her a second life of sorts. Her transformation also allows her a complete disguise, as her voice in this form is deep enough for most to assume she is a male, while her spiritual essence and power is cut down dramatically to a cat's level to imitate simply being one such animal.
- Feline Aspects: Given her cat-like nature, Yoruichi has acquired several small abilities relating to this nature, passively present in both her human and cat form. These abilities revolve around the eyes, ears, and tongue:
- Healing Saliva: Ever heard of a cat licking its wounds? It isn't just a habit, as there is a natural enzyme present in the saliva that battles infection and aids in the healing process. Similarly, Yoruichi's tongue creates saliva with the same capability, just readjusted for spiritual beings instead. By licking wounds, spitting on them, or wiping her saliva onto them, she can begin a healing process far beyond the capabilities of normal saliva. On the surface it can quickly seal up minor cuts and torn flesh, almost as though it were by high-speed regeneration. While within, the same processes occur, able to heal minor internal injuries like bruises or deep wounds. Infections and poisons will also be dissolved away as long as the saliva can get to it. This healing process works on other people as well.
- Enhanced Senses: Yoruichi's eyes and ears have been enhanced by her cat-like nature, easily tripling their capabilities. She can see in the dark with ease, and in general is not too bothered with eye irritants unless they are major. Disorientation and blinding abilities are only a third as effective as they should be, as Yoruichi's eyes can hyper-adjust to most situations on the spot. Similarly, her ears are great at detecting the quietest of sounds and at great distances. She also has a knack for acquiring the directions of these sounds, and figuring out what they are even if other noises are present. And lastly, these ears have a resistance to loud sounds that would normally hurt any normal person's ears, or deafen them. They possess the same hyper-adjusting capabilities as the eyes.
- Onmitsukidō Commander-In-Chief: Being on the top has its perks: As the leader of the Onmitsukidō, Yoruichi has her own set of underlings to command, though they are not in any way near her own level of skill. Granted she is in the Soul Society or she has brought some of her minions along with her to some other place, she can summon then into a fight with her as easily as drawing a blade. Onmitsukidō members show a 2-3 tier of power, are Shinigami but have not achieved their Shikai nor their Bankai. They are average at Hakuda and Kidō, but show above average skill with Hohou and Zanjutsu. Each has their own sealed Zanpakutō (Katana, Wakizashi, or Tanto), and moderate intelligence. They follow Yoruichi's commands to dot, and happen to be able to communicate with her through a specialized sign language. They are typically dressed in all black, even covering their faces with black fabric that reveals only the eyes. Each member can know any of the following abilities or possess any of the following weapons:
- Vulcan: This is a very precise application of Hakuda which involves a powerful chop to the back of the neck or head. To anyone with a brain, a direct strike of this caliber will create a jarring force that will rattle the victim's head a little too much. The brain, being damaged by this attack, will send the victim into a small coma for a limited time, effectively being incapacitated with a single strike. This technique should work even against defenses, as long as the target's head is jarred by the attack.
- Bakudo 1 - Block: This is the most basic Bakudo technique in the Shinigami arsenal, requiring no incantation and little energy. It locks a target's arms in place behind their back with Reiatsu, and can be released at the user's will. However, to those with an adequate amount of their own Reiatsu, it is merely a distraction, as they can overpower the technique in seconds.
- Bakudo 26 - Curved Light: This spell hides the user from sight, by bending light around them from every direction so that from any vantage it will appear as if nothing is actually there. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and Reiatsu of the user as well, and a master of the spell can even conceal others nearby at the same time. While still, this concealment is perfect, but there is a very slight warping if the user or any of those under this spell are moving. There is no incantation necessary for the usage of this ability.
- Bakudo 33 - Cloud of Darkness: This spell blocks out light in an area of approximately fifty feet in all directions from the user, making the area darker and more submerged in shadows to conceal their movements. However, this darkness does not hinder the vision of the user nearly as much as it does everyone else, who can barely see a foot in front of their nose while in this darkness. The area of effect moves with the user, so that it retains relevance even if the targets move outside the initial area of the spell. The incantation for this spell is, "Hide in shadow, erase all light, bring forth darkness upon thy foes. Bakudo 33, Cloud of Darkness."
- Bakudo 43 - Time Out Drop: This spell is cast by holding a palm over the target's face not a foot away from it, and begins emanating white light that will disorient and forcefully knock the target into unconsciousness within short time, for a short time. There is no incantation for this spell.
- Bakudo 58 - Trace-Catching Pursuit Sparrows: This spell simply requires the user to be able to recall the feel of a certain spiritual force, and when used allows them to instinctively track and locate the source the user focuses on. The incantation for this spell is, "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain. Bakudo 58, Trace-Catching Pursuit Sparrows."
- Anken - Dark Blades: These are small knives the color of night, that the Onmitsukidō member hides in their apparel. They has practiced accurately launching them with jerks of their legs or arms. Due to the color of the blade, they give off no glint and are incredibly hard to see during the night or in dark areas. The blades of the knives are rounded with a minute enchantment of Reiatsu that completely ignores spiritual-based defenses. So for example, despite their size, they are capable of piercing Hierro with zero effort due to their nullification of the defense.
- Smoke Bombs: The smoke bomb is a small spherical bomb with a multitude of yellow strips wrapped around it. It is light and feels as though it is hollow. The ball itself is made of plastic, and the entire thing is one and a half inches in diameter. It explodes upon heavy impact (such as being thrown at the ground), releasing either a cloud of gray or white smoke that swiftly spans ten meters in every direction very swiftly, and expands a meter in diameter for each post after the initial. At the beginning of the fourth post, the smoke begins fading and completely disappears by the end of the post. Normal human eyes can see only one foot through the smoke, and if inhaled causes minor irritation of the throat. Primarily, this is used to hinder the vision of opponents or conceal themselves when performing an attack or maneuver.
- Steel Wire: Ninja Wire is an incredibly thin steel wire specially made for combat. It is nearly as thin as a human hair, making it very difficult to spot. However, it catches the light incredibly well, causing it to be one of the wire's main weaknesses. Despite this thinness, it is still durable enough to perform a variety of tricks such as rappelling, manipulating weapons, setting traps, or binding and restricting the movements of an opponent. A blade can cut through the wire, but it may take time to full sever a section, and raw strength is very ineffective against them.
- Item Name: Tentōken
- Item Type: Shihouin Clan Mantle
- Used For: Supplementary ability for the wearer of this Mantle.
- Item Description: This tool is a brown mantle with a large draw string closure at the collar and a large brooch displaying the Shihouin family crest, as it was crafted by the Shihouin armorers. It is an unbiased piece of equipment that grants the wearer the gift to freely fly through the air without any necessary training or experience. It also allows the user the capability to use Flash Step in mid-air as easily as when on the ground.
- Obtained From: Shihouin Clan Armorers
- Item Name: Anken - Dark Blades
- Item Type: Yoruichi, Personal Weaponry
- Used For: Offensive Weaponry
- Item Description: These are small knives the color of night, that Yoruichi hides in her apparel. She has practiced accurately launching them with jerks of her legs or arms. Due to the color of the blade, they give off no glint and are incredibly hard to see during the night or in dark areas. The blades of the knives are rounded with a minute enchantment of Reiatsu that completely ignores spiritual-based defenses. So for example, despite their size, they are capable of piercing Hierro with zero effort due to their nullification of the defense.
- Obtained From: Shihouin Clan Smiths
- Item Name: Reiatsu-Masking Gigai
- Item Type: Yoruichi, Personal Gigai
- Used For: Disguise and Recuperation Tool
- Item Description: Kisuke insisted. Despite Yoruichi's ability to tranform into a cat that can already be seen by humans, she was given this faux body just in case. Like all Gigai, this body allows her to take on a physical form to interact with humans in the real world, albeit limiting their power while inhabiting it. The difference is that it is one of Kisuke's special designs that masks the Reiatsu of the user, making her seem entirely human to those with Soul Detection.
- Obtained From: Kisuke Urahara
- Item Name: Divine Messenger Machine
- Item Type: Shinigami Denreishinki
- Used For: Communication Device and Hollow Tracking System.
- Item Description: This is an electronic inter-dimensional communications device that looks nearly identical to cellphones found in the Human World. It allows a Shinigami to communicate with Soul Society while in the Human World, and also contains a system similar to a GPS tracking system for Hollow detection. Hollows located within a given area will be indicated in a mapping function of the device. It is also capable of detecting nearby Shinigami and can inform the user of whether they are geographically the closest to their target.
- Obtained From: Gotei 13
Last edited by Dexterity on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Waifu War Veteran
Joined : 2012-11-04
Posts : 1148
Karma : 18
Age : 25
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:23 am|| |
• Reiatsu Color: Yellow
• Zanpakutō Spirit Name: Ajani Raigami
• Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance: It would be best to start with the race for this one; not quite human, not quite a lion, but a mix between the two. He calls himself Leonin. For his form is nearly seven feet tall, and he boasts a powerful weight of three-hundred and eighty pounds. This bulk can be seen in the form of thick muscles in his limbs and body in general. A grip that could crush metal, and push that could topple trees—his visceral strength is obvious. A light coat of beige and ivory fur covers every inch of his skin, an inch at its longest. Finger nails replaced with Leonin claws, toe nails replaced much the same. He has fingers and toes, yet he sports soft paws instead of soles, instead of palms. He also possesses a long tail that idly hangs behind him. Further in line with the feline look is the cat's face, ears and all. His eyes are a light blue akin with the sky. As for hair, distinctively different from fur, Ajani possesses long white hair that falls down to his chest at the front or the small of his back behind him. He has them wrapped up in many small braids, which fall around his neck in a very disheveled state; it actually resembles a lion's mane in this way. Also of hair is his bear, tied up by a small blac ribbon, and similarly braided the rest of the six-inch length down.
Ajani's apparel is incredibly unique, and highly ostentatious. If the massive golden plated pauldrons upon his shoulders with swirls curves etched into the metal doesn't catch an eye, then the oversized aurelian emblem detailed with teal ribbons over his heart should. This emblem, along with two leather brown cross straps, holds his raggedy tan tunic together tightly around his chest. He wears a teal sash with various alien patterns around his waist, which in turn holds up a long teal loincloth wit hthe same patterns. Though as for lower body apparel, not anything else is necessary. He has tied a teal cloth around each of his forearms with a thick rope many times over, acting as sort of a makeshift bracer. And finally, going along with the teal ensemble, is a small cape at the back.
• Zanpakutō Spirit Personality:
- Prideful: It is in the Leonin's nature; Ajani has a powerful sense of pride, in a way that speaks somewhat of arrogance and superiority. Yoruichi has been Ajani's only peer, and the gulf between them has always stayed in the Leonin's favor. Due to this, he will always be the teacher and Yoruichi the student in his mind, always superior to the Shinigami, for she has never proved herself better. With Yoruichi's century long absence from communicating with him, this disdain has increased manifold toward the woman, and he sees himself the better man as a result. His stubborn confidence is often a barrier to true cooperation, and a flaw if ever he is defeated. In defeat, he blames Yoruichi for not doing her part, for it would wound his pride otherwise.
- Serious: How contrast, Ajani is serious whereas Yoruichi is casual. He does not joke, he does not play; he tells the Shihouin outright these things and that he is here to train her and join forces with her in times of battle, and anything unrelated to that shall be left to her alone. He does not and chooses not to sympathize with Yoruichi's world outside of his personal realm. It is often the spur of many arguments between the two, and in any case where comedic relief is attempted, Ajani merely condescends her, unaffected. Though this seriousness does have its benefits, keeping Ajani always in focus on his goals, which consist of making Yoruichi stronger alone and stronger with him as well. He doesn't play around, and when the need is great, Yoruichi appreciates this seriousness.
- Wise: Yoruichi is witty, but Ajani is wise. Despite being made of a part of Yoruichi's soul, his mind is on a much more mature level than hers as though he has lived millenia long. He often knows what needs to be done for Yoruichi to progress, and he supplements that with knowledge of every step along the way. He understands combat, and he understands war. It was he who influenced Yoruichi to become the great strategist she is, and he who helped her master all four forms of fighting as a Shinigami. Despite the animosity between them, she admits internally that he has been a great support in the past years.
- Obligated: What does obligated mean in this situation? Well, Ajani is obligated to Yoruichi, obligated to teach her and make her stronger. Let it be known, the two clash often and there is a great degree of bitterness between them. Yet despite all that, Ajani will still support Yoruichi unwaveringly in battle, and he will still train her and make her a better fighter. Maybe it's a pride thing, or maybe not, but whatever troubles come their way, he will always be there.
• Inner World — Hiyasei Mori: The Wildlight Forest, as it is called, is Ajani's spirit world. No tree is younger than a millenia old, and there is nothing but endless forest in this realm. Leaves rich with color burden the colossal hardwoods, reaching for the light above and blotting out the skies in the process. The branches of the ancient trees spiral in the strangest of ways, trying to reach the endless light pouring down on it. As one walks through the realm, creaking of the old branches can be heard all around, caused by a calm, constant breeze. It rather seems as if the ancients are holding a conversation with one another, a fantastical thought indeed. If one looks up and can actually see through the thick treetops, they can see the blinding white light that peeks through endlessly. There is no blue sky, nor clouds; simply a blinding white light as though the sun directly above forest. Yet, on the occasion it rains in this land, as the trees need water to live as well. This world gets stranger, as gravity fluctuates randomly, sometimes uprooting the trees and causing them to simply float in mid-air, before settling them down by the next second, or next day, sporadically. The only native to this land of course is Ajani.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Yoruichi's unreleased Zanpakutō is a Kodachi class sword, with a six inch grip and a twenty-one inch blade. The grip is of a bronze metal, though almost entirely wrapped up in a thin black fabric made for a strong yet comfortable grip. The guard is no more unique than the average unreleased Zanpakutō, sharing the bronze color of the grip. The blade however is slightly more curved than a usual sword. As for the sheathe, it is a solid black scabbard that is wrapped around Yoruichi's waist with a small tie, horizontally situated behind her lower back.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities :
- Great Cleave: This is the only ability of Yoruichi's Zanpakutō granted without being released into its higher forms; it is a long-ranged ability based off of the swings and stabs of the sword. At will, Yoruichi can release a wave from the tip of her sword as she makes her swing or makes a lunge; this wave is incredibly dense and well-focused, causing it to be sharp in nature. That combined with its Mach Three speed backing it, will cause it to slice through most objects in the wave's path (or projectile if it's a stabbing motion) without the sword even having to make contact with the objects. It's almost as if the sword would gain an extension, and yet not accurately so. Since it is a wave of sharpened kinetic energy, it in of itself is invisible to the naked eye, though there may be a slight disturbance in the wind as the wave slices through. It also requires that the blade be moving in order to create a wave, as it cannot be done with a still sword. Depending on the strength put behind the slash or stab, the wave can travel up to fifteen kilometers.
• Release: Claws free, Ajani!
• Shikai Description — Yousou Eiri: When Yoruichi releases the first stage of her Zanpakutō, the small Kodachi evaporates into energy, and then wraps both of her hands as a pair of gauntlets. These gauntlets are formed of plated silver metal with a defensive outer cover and a flexible inner fabric. The actual 'blades' of this Shikai are the iridescent metal claws of the gauntlet. Also to note will be the shift of color in Yoruichi's eyes from gold to silver as her Reiatsu color makes the same change.
• Shikai Abilities:
- Greater Cleave: When the Shikai form of Ajani is released, the Great Cleave ability of the unreleased form will carry over as Greater Cleave, an enhanced variant; it is a long-ranged ability based off of the swings and stabs of the claws this time, as they are the blades of the Shikai. At will, Yoruichi can release a wave from the tips of her claws as she makes a scratch, or she can simply point her claws without moving to fire off projectiles similar in nature; whatever the case, this wave or projectile will be incredibly dense and well-focused, causing it to be sharp in nature. That combined with its Mach Five speed backing it, will cause it to slice through most objects in its path without the claws even having to make contact with the objects. It's almost as if they would gain extensions, and yet not accurately so. Since it is a wave of sharpened kinetic energy, it in of itself is invisible to the naked eye, though there may be a slight disturbance in the wind as the wave slices through. Depending on the strength put behind the slash or stab, the wave can travel up to fifteen kilometers.
- Scars Of The Flash: By the simple will of Yoruichi, any single point of space that she scratches with her claws can be marked with her energy, requiring but the lightest touch in order to leave it behind. Doing so will create a highlight of where the claws have been, making them glow a visible rippling silver, usually within two square inches in size. This mark, wherever it is placed, will remain persistently regardless of any attempts to erase it, for as long as Yoruichi wills it. Though, it can be moved. From that point, Yoruichi can activate a second ability at any time. allowing her to instantaneously transport her to the location of any existing mark, facing in any direction she so desires, and without any tunnel vision whatsoever. There will be a flash of light from the original point and the destination point, however, making this movement fairly obvious. The marks are not consumed by using this form of teleportation, though this can only be done once a post.
- Deadly Claws: The claws are considered to be the 'blade' of this released form, and they are granted a passive piercing power above all her other capabilities, so sharp that she can move her finger forward with little to no effort and perforate a normal Shinigami body without noticing the resistance of the flesh. This is the primary aspect of Yoruichi's Shikai: They define sharp, as space seems to warp and shred apart as they move through the air. To find an object that cannot be cut by them is a troubling prospect, as despite being a Shikai, this sharpness aspect rivaled Bankai-level defenses. Yoruichi's Zanpakutō is said to be the sharpest in all of the Soul Society.
- Increased Soul Power: As Yoruichi unseals this Shikai form, she will see an increase of her speed, strength, reflex, endurance, and overall power of her abilities by five times as much while using the unreleased Zanpakutō. Additionally, the Reiatsu slowly heals minor wounds over the course of battle. This is a passive ability that continuously empowers Yoruichi without any effort on her part, besides keeping the Shikai active.
• Bankai Description — Yousou Eiri: Arashitada: Arashitada is a vast improvement over the Shikai form, more drastically altering the weapon, Yoruichi, and even the skies above. No longer just simple gauntlets, the Zanpakutō infuses itself with Yoruichi, transforming her arms and legs to resemble those of a Leonin much like Ajani himself. The claws she'll gain can extend up to six inches and back at will. Her fur will be the same type as in her Feline form, a solid black color, and not much longer than a half an inch. This transformation will encompass nearly her entire arms, only inches from covering her shoulders. Similarly for her legs up to her thighs, she will sprout fur. Though, her feet will go through radical changes to represent human-sized paws, most likely bursting through any shoes she may be wearing. The same claws will be created on her feet that she has on her hands. Also shifted in Yoruichi's body will be the pair of black cat ears that sprout on the top of her head that replace her normal ears, the long black tail that will protrude from her back side, the whiskers upon her cheeks, and the change of her pupils from human to catlike. A visible electrical aura will surround Yoruichi, causing her to shimmer and shine even in darkness. When activated, Yoruichi's Bankai will cause a bolt of lightning to shoot up towards the sky from her instead of vice versa. This bolt will darken the skies, and create an ashen thunderhead above her that begins to quickly expand, with currents of electricity arcing in and out of the clouds. Due to the stature of this external entity, the full release of of the Zanpakutō's Bankai will take three posts, and over this span the dark cloud will only continue to grow miles and miles around, showing this to be one of few weather-manipulating Bankai. Only one person has ever seen Yousou Eiri: Arashitada before, and that man is now dead. Other than that, only Kisuke Urahara knows about its capabilities.
• Bankai Abilities:
- Storm Warning: To release a Bankai of this size is a daunting endeavor, and thus even for a master such as Yoruichi it takes four posts minimum to fully release it. Her powers will be increased, but not to their full potential until the release has been completed. As Yoruichi unseals this Bankai form, she will see an increase of her speed, strength, reflex, endurance, and overall power of her abilities from the previous Shikai form, depending on the stage of the release. The multiplier, which overrides the previous bonus, will be by ten at the first post of release, by fifteen at post two, by twenty at post three, and by twenty-five at the fourth post of release. Additionally, the Reiatsu healing will now quickly fix minor wounds, and cover moderate wounds gradually. This is a passive ability that continuously empowers Yoruichi without any effort on her part, besides keeping the Bankai active.
- Greatest Cleave: When the Bankai form of Ajani is released, the Greater Cleave ability of the Shikai form will carry over as the Greatest Cleave, the penultimate variant; it is a long-ranged ability based off of the swings and stabs of the claws this time, as they are the blades of the Bankai. At will, Yoruichi can release a wave from the tips of her claws as she makes a scratch, or she can simply point her claws without moving to fire off projectiles similar in nature; whatever the case, this wave or projectile will be incredibly dense and well-focused, causing it to be sharp in nature. That combined with its Mach Ten speed backing it at full release (Mach Six on post one, Mach Seven on post two, and Mach Nine on post three of release), will cause it to slice through most objects in its path without the claws even having to make contact with the objects. It's almost as if they would gain extensions, and yet not accurately so. Since it is a wave of sharpened kinetic energy, it in of itself is invisible to the naked eye, though there may be a slight disturbance in the wind as the wave slices through. Depending on the strength put behind the slash or stab, the wave can travel up to thirty kilometers. In this form, these slashes seem to be proficient at slicing apart enemy attacks of any form—whether based of energy types or physical objects—and with lesser energy than the opponent used. Why? Because she is merely cutting them, and completely countering the attack. By cutting attacks apart, she can split them wide open and send the various pieces flying off to the sides with fair ease.
- Cat Aspects: The moment Yoruichi activates her Bankai, she gains several cat-like features as she half-transforms into a Leonin. To count them all: She gains a three-feet long tail, her human ears transform into large cat ears, her arms and legs sprout black cat fur, she grows claws on her fingers and toes while her feet transform into paws, her human eyes become cat's eyes, she grows whiskers, and her canines sharpen to better reflect a cat. Each of these parts have an ability of their own:
Cat Ears — When Yoruichi's ears transform, she is granted an immensely enhanced sense of hearing, capable of clearly hearing a whisper from miles away. Easily hundreds of times greater in scope than normally, she is able to detect the slightest of noises within the middle of a battle, and yet she seems to be resistant to louder noises as well. Still, enhanced hearing is enhanced hearing, so she can be affected by sonic-based attacks. Her defense is an 'ability' to lower her ears against her head to cover them up, and strangely enough what this does is block out ALL sound. It doesn't really block, so much as shut off her capability to hear with a movement.
Cat Tail — Yoruichi grows a tail when she enters Bankai, and it essentially acts as another limb, freely controlled by her nervous system and as strong as her arms (though not quite as much as her legs). It also shares a sense of touch, whether it be pain or pleasure received.
Cat's Eyes — Just as her ears grant Yoruichi an enhanced sense of hearing, these eyes do so for her sense of sight. With them, all aspects of her sight increase by ten times, from distance to frames per second. It also has a piercing aspect that allows her to see through most shrouds like darkness, dust, fog, and even thin walls. Her eyes are more sensitive to light, therefore making flash-based moves effective... though like her ears she can completely shut off her sense of sight by closing her eye lids.
Cat's Teeth — These are like the hidden blades of Yoruichi's Bankai, and they share the same capabilities as the claws do in terms of sharpness. So although using her teeth to bite may be unorthodox in combat, it is a possibility. There is also a sub-ability of these teeth, which allows Yoruichi to click her teeth together to create a high-pitch and very voluminous sound that will deafen anybody within a kilometer's radius for a short time. It's not anything long-lasting or permanently damaging, but sometimes it can create just the right opening.
Cat Fur — This is the defensive bit of Yoruichi's Bankai, or perhaps it would be more logical to call it the guard of the blade. Her fur, though it may seem useless and unsubstantial, actually hardens when it comes into contact with opposing energy. So essentially, it becomes a coat of armor, capable of blocking attacks much like any other guard of a sword would do. As for its capability in defense, it does not follow the same scope of offensive power in this Bankai, but rivals more average leveled Bankai instead.
- Deadliest Claws: The claws on Yoruichi's hands and feet are considered to be the 'blades' of this released form, and they are granted a passive piercing power above all her other capabilities, so sharp that she could slice through an object with the slightest of movements and intentions, sometimes not even meaning to. These claws have become so sharp that Yoruichi considers it too dangerous to wield with allies, as she may accidentally sever their bodies apart by accident. Though, when Yoruichi does not have to worry about cutting her allies, this sharpness becomes the primary aspect of Yoruichi's Bankai: They define sharp, as space seems to warp and shred apart as they move through the air. At this point to find an object that cannot be cut by them is a nearly impossible, as even the fabric of reality is pry to laceration. Yoruichi's Zanpakutō is said to be the sharpest in all of the Soul Society. This level of sharpness is the first ability fully released in Bankai form, from post one. Note that Yoruichi's blade cannot possibly cut herself, as she has an immunity to it.
- Riftwalk: It has already been said that Yoruichi's Zanpakutō is the sharpest... and for good reason. Riftwalk, an ability granted to her on the second post of release, fully decrepitates the Scars of the Flash ability from the Shikai form. What it does, essentially, is make Yoruichi's Flash Step movement sharp; so sharp that the speed of the movement will rend reality and cause her to phase away from it completely as she moves. Not only does it allow her a speed beyond light itself, allowing her to disregard the universal speed limit in order to near-instantaneously travel between any two points, it also allows her to ignore any sort of obstacle. The speed phases her out of reality for as long as she keeps it up, which both causes her presence to seemingly disappear from any form of sensory and allows her to traverse through any real object without interacting with it. Yet, its nature robs Yoruichi of her ability to change direction in mid-flight, meaning once she has a destination in mind she cannot undo it once she is on the move. Naturally, she phases back into reality as she ends her Flash Step. Due to the scale of this particular variant of Flash Step, Yoruichi can only perform this once per post, but it does not stop her from using normal Flash Steps.
- Untethered: This is an ability of Yoruichi's Bankai that is unlocked only upon the fourth post of the release, making it one of her more powerful abilities. It, like those before it, revolves around the concept of extreme sharpness, against screwing with logic and reality by its use. To be 'Untethered' is to disregard all hindrances, by making Yoruichi's very existence sharp. The Bankai infused within her will grant her this gift passively, without any expenditure of energy. It makes her immune to any ill status effects, by freeing her of hindrance. For example, if a certain ability that would hit her would slow her down... it simply instead would not do such a thing. If Yoruichi would normally be poisoned, have her abilities locked down, lose one of her senses, receive mental trauma, get exhausted, et cetera, this ability would render all such things ineffective by cutting them away from her being. Though do not misunderstand this ability, it does not protect her from damage. If she takes a Cero to the head point blank, she will still receive the same physical damage she would originally. If she would lose an arm by having it cut off, this ability would not change that fact. And like all, death will most definitely stop Yoruichi. Still, this ability is powerful enough to warrant focusing her down before she can unlock it.
- Sundering Storm: The Sundering Storm is Yoruichi's ability to manipulate the weather in the final release of the Bankai form. At first the storm is simply created over the span of the first three posts of release, and she really can't control it. Yet upon the fourth post, the final release, it signals Yoruichi's most powerful state, unleashing booming thunder that can be heard miles upon miles away. This storm is controlled by Yoruichi like an unorthodox limb, only requiring thought to control. It cannot really be attacked, and the clouds can move and expand if parts of it are somehow destroyed. The primary ability of this Sundering Storm is its ability to strike targets with lightning from the heavens above. A powerful bolt of pure lightning will come down upon any location under its dominion, with power beyond the destructive force of any naturally-occurring lightning strike. This lightning bolt seems to follow most attributes of natural lightning, but with key differences that make it an effective attack. The first difference is that the bolt does not fork like normal lightning unless intentional (in order to attack multiple targets). It will fire in a near perfect line, though there will be some crookedness to it as is lightning's nature. The second big difference is that the density of energy is far beyond the scale of normal lightning, giving it incredible piercing power. The temperature of lightning strike comes to approximately five-hundred thousand degrees Fahrenheit, ten times the normal amount. Likewise, the strike will deliver around ten-billion volts through the objects it strikes, ten times the original amount; generally even if this attack doesn't kill, it can still cause horrendous effects on the nervous system of a living being, easily disorienting their senses and movements, paralyzing them for a short time, and possibly even knocking them out completely. Still, certain things are constant, such as the speed and thunderous sound created by it. Secondly, any living thing that travels through the clouds created by this Bankai will be electrocuted by the lightning within it, and leave the clouds dead and heavily burnt, unless defended against. So, getting anywhere near this storm is unadvised.
- Durability: Master
- General Speed: Grand Master
- Strength: Master
- Weapon Skill: Advanced
- Hoho: Grand Master
- Kidō: Advanced
- Zanjutsu: Master
- Hakuda: Master
- Willpower/Determination: Master
- Mental Deduction: Master
- Pain Endurance: Advanced
- Focus: Master
Last edited by Phantasia on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Waifu War Veteran
Joined : 2012-11-04
Posts : 1148
Karma : 18
Age : 25
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 pm|| |
I've revamped Yoruichi again because I did not quite understand the level of power for a 0-2 Tier Character. Thanks to some assistance from Raiki, I think I got it down, and therefore I am presenting my second and last revamp of the character.
Link to old application: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8306-yoruichi-shihouin-revamp-0-2
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-26
Posts : 1442
Karma : 16
Age : 25
Location : Existence
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:54 pm|| |
- Name [x]
- Appropriate Age [x]
- Gender [x]
- Appearance Present [x]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
- 10 sentences for personality [x]
- History is of appropriate length [x]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]
Wonderful revamped app, just as sexy if not sexier than the first. As such, i shall re-approve ye with a... -Drumroll- Tier:
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-26
Posts : 1442
Karma : 16
Age : 25
Location : Existence
|Subject Post 6Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:55 pm|| |
- Willpower/Determination: Master
- Mental Deduction: Master
- Pain Endurance: Advanced
- Focus: Master
Joined : 2011-05-31
Posts : 4233
Karma : 39
Age : 26
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 7Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 am|| |
Added the owner in the title!
Since the app maker isn't always the one that owns the canon, I'm adding the owner to the app's title! X3
Waifu War Veteran
Joined : 2012-11-04
Posts : 1148
Karma : 18
Age : 25
|Subject Post 8Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:00 pm|| |
I'll be dropping Yoruichi-sama here, and no longer will be her owner. However, I do hope that this application will remain as I put hard work into it. So, put it up in unclaimed canons and take my name off the list please.
The Hybrid King
Joined : 2011-06-06
Posts : 2249
Karma : 12
Age : 20
Location : Columbus, Ohio
|Subject Post 9Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:05 pm|| |
-Salute- Moved to unclaimed Canons.
Exitus Acta Probat
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 811
Karma : 14
Age : 18
Location : Good Question.
|Subject Post 10Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [PENDING] Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:47 pm|| |
Okay going to attempt to claim the Flash Goddess. Below is a list of RP Samples,using as many of the four categories as either possible or I deem necessary those are: Social, Combat, Mature and Event. The two latter ones are excluded due to not being needed.
A cold day for Karakura Central and the whole city was feeling this cold day. Most people had stayed inside and decided to wait out the cold day, it was slightly cloudy and looked as if it might rain a bit later in the day. As the few people out in the city were doing their business and getting on with life a black cat was moving like a wraith, being small and very skilled in stealth the cat moved from one person to the other in a planned method, the cat eventually took a break and people noticed to feline for the first time. A few came over a tried to pat her although she moved and didn;t let them pet her much to the people's disappointment, those of course were mainly children but the cat is a heartless bitch sometimes. Anyway, what would really fuck with people's heads is the knowledge that this black cat was not ordinary, far from it actually. She was a princess, a noble woman of the Shihouin Clan.
The cat walked a little bit more before spotting something suspicious, now normally she might ignore this but they weren't normal people. Something about them was hollow-ish. She decided to follow them and they disappeared into the alley nearby although after changing route a few more times they turned and grinned. "Well, well well. A cat seems to be following us. We better skin it shouldn't we Harold, take it back to Hueco Mundo for a feast." he said laughing. His companion joined in however when they opened their eyes they were in for quite a surprise.
Instead of the cat they thought they saw they in fact saw a woman of beauty, without clothing on and the two of them looked shocked with their little jaws hanging open. It made the woman smile, and she decided to continue the conversation. "What was that about eating me?" she asked sweetly and deceivingly innocently. Their shocked expression turned into one of malice, "well we could eat you. Right after a few other things of course..." he said and drew his Zanpakutō although he didn't say anything less as Yoruichi's foot connected with his skull and sent him flyng away. He would be fine though, Arrancar have Hierro.
Good old Harold looked down for the count and Yoruichi struck her opponent in the chest before slipping away, just out of reach like a cat toying with its pray. He feebly tried to punch her in the abdomen but once more she gracefully moved out of the way. He could see this going no where and did what all should do when the going gets tough. He released his Resurrección. having now the edge in his attack power, Yoruichi still had the upper hand after all what good is strength if you can't touch your opponent and so she proceeded carefully but easily and struck him first once then twice and finally he was unconscious. Without another word the gorgeous naked woman disappeared and became a cat once more, slipping away in to the shadows for the authorities to handle.
Yoruichi was curled up in the Urahara Shop, in the form of a cat everything was so much simpler. She had no responsibilities, no duties and she got free milk from Urahara. What better life might one live, sure she had a life of luxury and nobility back in Soul Society but she didn't like nobility and being better than everyone. She liked being her, not some noble with her big house and servants.
She looked up at the sky through the window, Kisuke was busy and the children were dutifully at work. Well if that means Jinta antagonising poor Ururu then sure they were "dutifully at work". She herself was lazy and didn't do much at all, she had very little motivation to do anything at the moment anyway. She finally decided it was time to get up and then transformed into her human form, without care or embarrassment she strolled out her room and walked into the hallway, her target was to get some clothes which she did. Of course being a stealthy individual made her encounter no one and finally she entered the laundry where she had washed clothes for her human body earlier.
She had taken the lazy road and simply used a kimono which even then hung in a way which would slip occasionally off her shoulder. She walked out with the intention of breakfast and arrived in the kitchen where Kisuke had left some food put aside. She noticed it was slightly warm which would mean Kisuke had actually been out of his lab or Tessai made it, but whatever to Yoruichi it was food. She took it in her grasp and sat down at the table in the room, proceeding to eat her food.