Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Empty Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training]

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:29 am
Photobucket

Well Shit, Nigga.

As everyone knows now, I just got a new job yesterday.

As such, since 7AM yesterday, I've been working my off on this 11 hour shift getting to know the store, how it works, my duties, hours and all the other on sight exercises. For the next 2-3 days, I'll be doing more 9-12 hour shifts and then, Monday,

I'll have my day off, but I got to go to class later in the evening. However, after this, my time should even out as I take two 12 hour shifts over the weekend that equal to a week's pay in two days. It's just, this week, their getting me initiated on the job and then I'm going to go through a 90 day trial period to determine when I get more pay, hours, benefits and etc. So It's going to be quite the busy and exciting time for me.

Wish me luck.

Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Empty Re: Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training]

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 am
Good luck nigga.

Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Empty Re: Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training]

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 pm
Alright Frost, you show them you are able to be a manager because you are just that damn good.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Left_bar_bleue0/0Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:00 pm
Good luck have fun with the new job

Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training]

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:45 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. And as the creator of this thread, I say this leave is rather old and needs to be purged anyway as my times have changed since then.

Decreased Activity fpr the next 2-3 Days [New Job Training] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum