Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wastelands [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wastelands [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wastelands [Private] Empty Wastelands [Private]

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 pm
Siku had been making his way for quite some time into the baron wastelands outsife of Seireitei and Rukongai, where endless gravel covered the landscape. It was a place to be alone, where Siku could concentrate on the sole task at hand; communicating with his Zanpakutō.

He had wanted to do this for quite some time, finding little room to squeeze this into his schedule as a Shinigami who enjoyed slaying Hollow. Albeit it was largely his lazy behavior, procrastinating time and time again to come out here and perform Jinzen. However Siku had another close encounter, and he felt as though he was getting weaker. By the contrary, his opponents were getting stronger. Hollow simply thrived off of one another to grow strength. Siku had to fight these beasts, and then try to find time to train.

So here he was, with the intention of finally making contact with his Zanpakutō spirit. He didn’t even know it’s name, and that was the first thing he wanted to know. Why? Because it would then lead Siku to be able to feel more interactive with his Zanpakutō, and would be able to address it formally and respectfully. He knew his Zanpakutō had a certain aura about it, one that made his spine crawl and teeth chatter. It had a coldness that seeped into his bones at times.

Now, performing Jinzen, Siku sat down with his legs crossed, placing his Zanpakutō on his lap, right hand holding the hilt, while his left stroked the sleek sheath and then stopped. Closing his eyes, Siku began going deep into thought, inquiring about the reasons for why his Zanpakutō felt the way it did, looked the way it did, and acted the way it did. Thinking to himself, he asked a question.

“ Why do I fear you even though you make me strong? “

Giving himself a few moments, Siku awaited an answer of sorts. As the moments stretched on an delayed, Siku noticed nothing, not a noise or a flaring Reiatsu. No indication was made that he was even reaching his Zanpakutō, so he reached deeper into his mind and concentrated on things that he felt would trigger a response.

“ Or maybe it’s that this is my own power and I am scared of it? “

Siku didn’t really feel like that would warrant a response either, but regardless he would continue to try. He did not know exactly what to say, and Siku began to wonder if he should instigate his Zanpakutō more directly. When people get mad, they normally react. Whatever it was, Siku knew he just had to keep trying. He opened his eyes for a minute to get some light in his eyes, the darkness of them being shut making him slightly uncomfortable.
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wastelands [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wastelands [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wastelands [Private] Empty Re: Wastelands [Private]

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:40 pm
Several moments passed just as before, with no response. He was growing anxious, he wanted to speak to his Zanpakutō. It was a thrill, a gift to communicate with one’s Zanpakutō. He wanted this gift to be bestowed upon him, and he knew it would take work. Regardless, he was impatient, as many other Shinigami would be as well in this situation. Sitting there motionless except for his brow curving and bending in discontent, Siku decided to take the route of instigating his Zanpakutō spirit, at least once.

“ You’re probably scared to talk to me, am I right? Most people who stay quiet are timid, afraid to assert themselves. You seem like that. "

Waiting once again, Siku concentrated on his Reiatsu, and his Zanpakutō. Suddenly a small fluctuation of Reiatsu surged through his Zanpakutō, sending a chill through both of Siku’s hands which touched the Zanpakutō. It was similar to his Zanpakutō’s ability while it was sealed, however he didn’t even touch the bladed edge, merely the hilt and sheath. Wincing and pulling his hands away, Siku looked at the Zanpakutō on his lap, his eyes opening to look for any visual response. Siku then spoke aloud, hoping that it would still hear his word.

” Well that’s a good start, maybe not friendly, but a reaction nonetheless. Now...let’s see what else we can manage to discover about one another… “

Placing his hands on the Zanpakutō once again, the freezing sensation continued. His fingers flinched, but he pressed his hand against the Zanpakutō’s hilt and sheath, speaking in his mind to his Zanpakutō as his eyes closed once again.

“ I don’t wish to bicker, I am merely trying to communicate with you. You, who gives me strength. I lied, I know this is not me alone. You have power, and I am the one who must seek it. It’s a matter of fact when I say you exist because I need you. I ask of you to speak to me, as a lesser being. Maybe an equal if you wish to be my equivalent, but I do not give you power. So I don’t think I am qualified for such a thing. “

After his thoughts had passed, Siku noticed the freezing sensation fade away slowly as he neared the end of his internal thought. He stayed silent for moments to come, awaiting his Zanpakutō to return to a normal temperature. He noticed another fluctuation as the coldness left the Zanpakutō, however he kept his eyes closed. It seemed the fluctuations were the spirit’s way of trying to contact Siku, and the cold he felt upon touching it was from it’s irritation towards Siku for disrespecting it. So far it could not speak directly to him however, using other methods to attempt communication.
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm
Taking the time to consider what he would try to say next to the Zanpakutō of his, Siku toyed with the idea of pleading to the Zanpakutō to speak to him. But he thought it would only make him appear much more unworthy of his Zanpakutō, so he decided to brings something else up. Something personal.

“ I never thought about it, but I wonder now if you share my memories. Like Nana, and Okito. They provided me with strength to. Strength of mind and will, that is. But I ask of you to speak to me now, so I can know your name, and realize who you are, not what you are. Right now you are a weapon; a tool. I know there is much more for you to be, but I must make myself worthy some how. I truthfully don’t know too much, but I will be persistent until I hear you speak out your name. “

Siku proceeded to let his Zanpakutō have a moment of silence after every attempt to speak to it. He did not want to pester it, but there was no time to be wasted. Siku had to get a hold of his Zanpakutō, and he would not give up until it spoke to him it’s name. Well, that was not entirely true. He would not waste too much of his time, he could train himself rather than waste time. After all, there were other means of fighting for a Shinigami other than their Zanpakutō.

Kidō, for example, were a very intricate way to fight Hollow. However their incantations made them very troublesome, and practically useless unless one is given an exceptional amount of time, or is able to distract an opponent long enough to get it off in time. That was when Siku noticed his Zanpakutō resonating, a Reiatsu source shuttered on and off from it. Then a whisper sounded off in his head.

“ Shu…”

All he heard was that, not even a full word, as it echoed in his head like someone yelling from a mountain range. Contemplating what this could mean, Siku grew very interested with his Zanpakutō at this moment. Not to say that he wasn’t before, but he was getting somewhere now, making progress. He didn’t think long before he said thought the next words, reaching out to his Zanpakutō spirit.

“ I am humbled by your response, although I do not understand. I long for the chance to speak to you, to hold a conversation. However I think I feel more strongly about being able to fight with you as an influence on my will; the way I fight. I often think about why I fight the way I do, and what for I fight. I don’t have anyone to protect but myself, and I dislike that. I want to make friends, but I am afraid of losing them. Is there anything you fear? “

Not so much as a second passed before his Zanpakutō spoke to him once again. A sharp rise in the Reiatsu fluctuating from his Zanpkauto gave way with the voice, and Siku could hear a word echoing in his mind.

“ Shukkō… “
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm
Siku thought about the word, and it’s meaning. Departed, but what was it supposed to mean? That’s when it struck Siku, this must have been it’s name. An excitement unlike any other struck Siku, and he began trying to extent this conversation, even though it was pretty much one-sided.

“ Shukkō….that must be your name, right? Or perhaps just a part of it? I would introduce myself too…but I assume you already know my name, and many things about me. I also presume you have watched over me for quite some time now, maybe even since the first say I discovered my own Zanpakutō. I remember being given an Asauchi, a shallow hilt, or a blank Zanpakutō. But we have come far from that day, but there is still much more for me to learn about you. In fact, I don’t know anything about you. Please, tell me? “

Siku allowed moments to pass, the silence in his mind going on for several seconds without a single response from his Zanpakutō. The fluctuating Reiatsu had ceased, and Siku began to grow worried that the Zanpakutō had gone dormant. He was filled with joy for the fact his Zanpakutō had made contact with him, but now he had to grasp for threads to keep his Zanpakutō talking.

“ I know it’s probably me, but I insist that you don’t go quiet. I need this right now, more than anything. I need you too. I have nothing going for me right now, no friends, all the people I cared for have left me. Except you, but I still don’t know you. Show me today who you are. Don’t waste anymore time, we have to move forward. I decided today that I would learn your name. Now I WILL learn it, whether or not if I have to pester until the sun declines and the moon rises. I must learn your name so that I can become a better Shinigami. So that my time has not been wasted, so that I don’t die.

So that if I make anymore friends, I will have the strength to protect them. I have never been more earnest with someone as you, I really need somebody to put me in the right direction. Life has been rough, for all of us Shinigami, but for me I am not the type to do well by myself. You have such a huge role to fulfill, and I would be very appreciative, no, I would be honored for you to take that role as my guide, my mentor, my teacher. I must learn from you the meaning of my Zanpakutō. The meaning of my will, the reason I swing this very blade. The reason you are best suited as my Zanpakutō, and I your student. We must begin learning today, for I fear there is no more time to be wasted.

You probably know about my last encounter, and how close I came to getting hurt, maybe even killed. You must show me the coldness that lies within, so that I can understand it, and you. Otherwise, if you stay quiet, I might as well consider myself a dead man walking. Please, don’t deny me of this. Pity me, belittle me, do what you have to. But I need to know your name… “
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:04 pm
There was a pause, Siku wanted to say more, but he needed to take a breathe. He was still sitting there, waiting for a response. Some moments passed, and then a faint glimmer of hopes made it's way through Siku. Another echoing voice carried through him, seeming to come from his Zanpakutō yet again.

" Shukkō...Shutsugen..."

A strong presence made itself apparent to Siku, his Zanpakutō vibrating in his hands as if it was going crazy. Departed Apparition...what did it entail? He squeezed the hold of his Zanpakutō with an even tighter grip, and threw the sheath off with his left hand. He saw his Zanpakutō shaking, as if it was trying to do something. Siku held it in front of him, the bladed edge facing forward, the spine directed towards his face. Looking at the blade, he twisted it to look at it from a side view. That was when he decided to try calling upon the name, hoping for some sort of new manifestation.

" Shukkō Shutsugen! "

He expected something to happen, his anxious behavior got the best of him. As sh spoke the word, his Zanpaktuo stopped shaking, and nothing happened. It seemed as though he had disappointed his Zanpakutō, and his ecstatic face was soon over-swept with grief. He felt useless, his Zanpakutō telling him so much and still he could not do much. But now he could speak to it. Sitting back down, Siku put his Zanpakutō in it's sheath, and rested it upon his lap once more. He closed his eyes, performing Jinzen once more. As the dark depths of his mind were reached, his eye fluttered from behind his eyelids. He was so excited he could barely hold still even now.

" Shukkō Shutsugen...can you tell me something about yourself? Is there something that I should know before anything else? Do I suit you as your wielder? "

With that out of his mind, Siku awaited a response. His Zanpakutō grew slightly cold where he had his right hand placed on the hilt, but it was not like before. It did not aim to freeze his hand or cause a stinging sensation from the sheer potent temperature it released, rather it cooled his hand, soothing him to some degree. He wasn't paying much attention to it, but his pulse had risen and was now declining. His Zanpakutō was calming him, before it began to speak much more clearly than before. This time the voice, instead of a muffled, echoing noise, sounded much more like a person. To be specific, a man. One with a stern, deep voice which sounded off like thunder.

" There is no other soul to wield me like you...there can only be one true master of my power. I am a portion of you, as much as you are a portion of me. But I do not wear those blackened robes. You must be the Shinigami....and I your Zanpakutō... "

A few moments passed, an ominous Siku was racing through his mind in thought, now much more confident that he was connecting with his Zanpakutō. However there was something he had wanted from this. After learning his name, Siku wanted to obtain his Shikai. Such a thing was not entirely common for Shinigami, but Siku was determined. He needed a new source of power, one that was reliable, powerful, but most of all held the same will as Siku. He needed his Zanpakutō, the most truthful weapon a Shinigami can posess.

" I ask of you to grant me your power, more than what you have given me so far. I need to show my enemies that I am more than some Shinigami fledgling. I must transcend what poor reputation I have as of now, and become a true warrior. Hollow have tasted this cold steel for far too long, let them taste something new. So they have something to look forward to in death. "

A few more moments passed by as Siku longed for another response. None came for some time, until the same echoing voice from before drifted passed Siku's mind yet again.

" Mourn for the dead... "
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:09 pm
Siku had no idea what his Zanpakutō was trying to say to him. Not that he didn't understand the words it spoke, simply the intent that came with them. It was like a secret phrase that held something more to it, but Siku was not the type to decipher such a thing so swiftly. He simply sat there for a few moments thinking to himself, speaking out as if to better his chances to understand the statement.

" Mourn for the dead....all of them....down to the last person? "

Siku thought about it to himself, and he never really gave thought to how many people that died and he virtually didn't care or show remorse for them. The Shinigami knew all too much about death, it's clutches. Nobody escaped death, not even those who dealt it. Such thoughts as the aspect of immortality skipped over Siku's mind as the Zanpakutō's voice called out once again in a more concerned, almost strained voice.

" Are they not all worthy of your mourning? Are you on a higher throne then your fallen comrades? No... "

Siku felt a sense of disdain for himself, he felt unsettled by these accusations, as they held much truth for Siku to contemplate. Should he really mourn for every single person, every live lost? Such a thing would take too much time, and then he had to worry about humans too? If not then he would be putting them on a different plane as well. Although when he thought about it, Siku cherished human life. Siku knew he had a long life ahead of him, most likely, but the human species was as finite as could be. Their lifespan normally stretches at an average of 60 years of age. Siku was well over twice that many in years, and he knew just how quickly it passed. It seemed like his Zanpakutō was trying to point out to him that all life is precious. But what did he think about the likes of Hollow? Siku could only help but ask.

" Even Hollow deserve my sympathy during death? "

Siku held a strained face, his eyes clenching tight in on themselves as he couldn't help but bare the idea of being sorrowful for such a dreadful beast. They were merciless, just as the Shinigami, but snarling and teeth barred. If anything he wanted to get rid of Hollow, not cherish their time spent as such a vile, crude entity.

" Hollow are the product of a human holding on to the things they obsessed over...you are not above them. Their more innocent than you, the Shinigami. They know nothing but the hunger for more, something better, and with the belly of a beast they stalk prey, finding answers. You know nothing but to kill, and with me endless slaughtering is a mere chore for pay. "

Siku was hard-pressed as he resisted his impulses to respond to these words, but with them a certain severity of truth was lashed with each flick of his tongue. It was like being scolded, although in a productive, educational manner. He continued the lecture, Siku finding out little bits and pieces about the Zanpakutō, mostly about his point of view on the trivial matters of being a Shinigami, or a soul in general.

" Truthfully there is no good or bad. Just will against will. Soul against soul. Taking sides is a matter of perception, speculation even. Silence and discipline bring the greatest lesson to a world like yours. Small portions of smiles and laughter in your barracks mock the eternal massacre that is your job. Why are you entitled to be the bringers of death, the saints among beasts? What warrants such justification? Only power can do such a thing. "
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:40 pm
Siku had no idea what his Zanpakutō was trying to say to him. Not that he didn't understand the words it spoke, simply the intent that came with them. It was like a secret phrase that held something more to it, but Siku was not the type to decipher such a thing so swiftly. He simply sat there for a few moments thinking to himself, speaking out as if to better his chances to understand the statment.

" Mourn for the dead....all of them....down to the last person? "

Siku thought about it to himself, and he never really gave thought to how many people that died and he virtually didn't care or show remorse for them. The Shinigami knew all too much about death, it's clutches. Nobody escaped death, not even those who dealt it. Such thoughts as the aspect of immortality skipped over Siku's mind as the Zanpakutō's voice called out once again in a more concerned, almost strained voice.

" Are they not all worthy of your mourning? Are you on a higher throne then your fallen comrades? No... "

Siku felt a sense of disdain for himself, he felt unsettled by these accusations, as they held much truth for Siku to contemplate. Should he really mourn for every single person, every live lost? Such a thing would take too much time, and then he had to worry about humans too? If not then he would be putting them on a different plane as well. Although when he thought about it, Siku cherished human life. Siku knew he had a long life ahead of him, most likely, but the human species was as finite as could be. Their lifespan normally stretches at an average of 60 years of age. Siku was well over twice that many in years, and he knew just how quickly it passed. It seemed like his Zanpakutō was trying to point out to him that all life is precious. But what did he think about the likes of Hollow? Siku could only help but ask.

" Even Hollow deserve my sympathy during death? "

Siku held a strained face, his eyes clenching tight in on themselves as he couldn't help but bare the idea of being sorrowful for such a dreadful beast. They were merciless, just as the Shinigami, but snarling and teeth barred. If anything he wanted to get rid of Hollow, not cherish their time spent as such a vile, crude entity.

" Hollow are the product of a human holding on to the things they obsessed over...you are not above them. Their more innocent than you, the Shinigami. They know nothing but the hunger for more, something better, and with the belly of a beast they stalk prey, finding answers. You know nothing but to kill, and with me endless slaughtering is a mere chore for pay. "

Siku was hard-pressed as he resisted his impulses to respond to these words, but with them a certain severity of truth was lashed with each flick of his tongue. It was like being scolded, although in a productive, educational manner. He continued the lecture, Siku finding out little bits and pieces about the Zanpakutō, mostly about his point of view on the trivial matters of being a Shinigami, or a soul in general.

" Truthfully there is no good or bad. Just will against will. Soul against soul. Taking sides is a matter of perception, speculation even. Silence and discipline bring the greatest lesson to a world like yours. Small portions of smiles and laughter in your barracks mock the eternal massacre that is your job. Why are you entitled to be the bringers of death, the saints among beasts? What warrants such justification? Only power can do such a thing. "

Siku thought about what his Zanpakutō had said, about power being enough of a justification. It struck notes deep within, Siku wanting there to be more than the importance of power. But it was true, the strong survived and the weak perished. Only might and endurance mattered when you fought for your right to breathe, not the thought of someone being in the wrong or right, notwhere near a matter of innocence and brutality. Merely two beings struggling to persevere, a viscious cycle. A wheel that kept itself spinning, constantly turning, never to stop. That was until everything ended itself, which was why Shinigami existed.

Their hidden agenda was to keep a balance of the souls, so that the separated realms did not merge and collide with devastating results. Were they strong enough to resist forever? Could they hold on to their heritage, the way of the Shinigami? Would they ever relinquish with their dreadful dealings? Would they ever become better, but not for themselves? His Zanpakutō continued to speak to Siku, now giving him a voice that carried a stern presence behind it, almost disastisfied with Siku.

" You hesitate even now. I told you what you need to know. Now you must show me what you intend to do with power. Remember...mourn for the dead. "

His voice echoed away and withered down to a soft noise that ended soon after, a silence overcoming Siku once more. His eyes shut, mouth clenched, Siku inhaled a fresh gust of wind as it barraged from in front of him, a strong gale rustling his robes violently. His eyes flickered open, and he drew his Zanpakutō from it's sheath. An instinct spoke within Siku, one that seemed to manifest similar to the way his Zanpakutō spoke to him. This feeling within reminded Siku how one released their Zanpakutō, and he was puzzled to test out his newest theory. His Zanpakutō was testing Siku, looking for a sample to base their judgment off of. He did not think of himself as much, merely one of many Shinigami.

" Mourn for the dead, Shukkō Shutsugen. "

Siku's Zanpakutō fluctuated with Reiatsu and Reiryoku as he spoke the words that seemed to have so much meaning to them. Mourn for the dead, departed apparition. It was almost as if his Zanpakutō were dead person, speaking as if they held regret for never showing their remorse. Siku watched his Zanpakutō transform into a new blackened blade which brought with it the same eerie presence as the words from his Zanpakutō. Siku's jaw went loose, dropping down from the shock and awe of the newly discovered blade.

" So this is you... "

Siku held the sword in one hand, his right one in-particular. He swayed it back and forth through the air, tilting the edge to severe the spacial air that surrounded him. He could actually feel it cutting the wind, and with it Siku noticed something else. A coldness unlike before rose from it's steel, his hand getting a slight chill. It did not aim to do anything to Siku, but the air around his sword felt cold; void of heat. There was a relation between his Zanpakutō and this decrease of temperature, and Siku knew it must be the power of his Shikai.

Pushing down firmly with his right hand, Siku pierced the gravel of the wasteland before him. His Zanpakutō began transferring it's Reiatsu as heat for the soil, absorbing it's temperature and instilling it's own cold Reiatsu to act as "heat" to maintain it's temperature. The soil, which was already dry, cracked and broke off into many pieces. Eventually Siku stirred his Zanpakutō in the frozen soil, and it was rendered to something akin to sand. It was literally that cold, that dry. Such a thing made Siku anticipate the power of his Zanpakutō's Shikai to be more than useful.

" The feeling of coldness did always revere death to me, rather than the feeling of heat or warmth. But still...this is...excruciating. I find it unsettling...to know I am a bringer of the cold, not of warmth. Metaphorically speaking; bad instead of good. I think...I think there is more to learn. I need you to teach me how to wield this power more appropriately, otherwise I am nothing but a kid swinging around their new toy. Show me what discipline there is to learn about a Zanpakutō and their Shikai. Surely you have more to offer? Not just a simple introduction. "
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Siku waited several moments, his Zanpkauto giving him little to nothing as a response. It shook harshly for one second in his grip, almost slipping loose of his grip. Within a few seconds, Siku heard the same voice speaking to him more clearly than before. It was a crisp voice, muffled just slightly. The Zanpakutō seemed to radiate slightly with a bright Reiatsu, acting at about the same time as the Zanpakutō's voice broke out.

" You want to see what it's like on my end? Well it's nothing that won't benefit you, and there is a need for you to be instructed. Sit down and make the connection, mentally and spiritually. Then you can walk in this world, and swing blades with me if you think it will help. Don't think that you have a chance, though. Only real way to practice for combat is to fight like it is combat. Now, come... "

With that the voice echoed away and faded again, Siku knowing now what to try and do. He was going to enter his Zanpakutō's inner world for the first time, something he had only ever dreamed of. He let his Zanpakutō remain in it's Shikai as he sat down crossing his legs. Placing the Zanpakutō over his lap, both of his hands made contact with his blade.

Deep in his mind Siku began reaching for the base of understanding that he had for his Zanpakutō. So far it wanted Siku to respect his power, but most importantly respect and hold remorse for those that he kills. That he is really just a justified killer. Siku knew this to be true, but for someone so special and unique as his Zanpakutō to say such a thing genuinely did disrupt Siku's natural state of mind. That was when he noticed the sun beating down on him from the afternoon wastelands had disappeared, and now a chilly breeze brushed past him. His eyes opened, noticing a sight he could have only imagined.

" This place is..."

The only word that could have described it was perfect, but there was nothing that was perfect, or fair. Regardless the place had a very promising scenery to it, but the temperature was somewhat low, chilly. Siku was on the inside of a dojo, facing the opened sliding doors that revealed a pathway leading through a meadow of trees and grass. The setting was dark, an extraordinarily large moon gleaming vibrantly with a soft snow white glow. Siku saw leaves on the ground, gales of wind carrying the leaves through the air.

A large hand appeared from on side oo the opened doors, and a shadowy figure revealed itself. Looking down at the ground, the entity lifted their gaze to meet Siku's. The figure was misty, almost as if it were a literal ghost standing before him. But Siku could feel it's presence, the weight of it's steps in the floorboards. The figure was large, standing roughly six foot and four inches. It's black mane was worn freely, almost cloaking his facial features.

" I am Shukkō Shutsugen. Now, I think there is a reason you came here. However I got my own motives, and the first thing I have to inform you of is that I am not the type to play games. If it's child's play your after, then get out while your still drooling. I have no patience for a fool. "
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 pm
Siku chuckled lightly as the spirit seemingly tried to impose some sort of intimidation, standing upright in a traditional stance, his right foot planted back, the left one forward. Siku had gone through too many hardships for his Zanpakutō to warrant a response other than his Zanpakutō in his right hand raising, the edge facing towards the spirit.

" Well then, let's get this going already. There's probably too much for me to learn in just one day, but let's see how far I get for now... "

With that, Siku took a step forward, remaining in his stance. He then crawled another pace forward, Shutsugen now at about a distance of 5 feet. One more and he would be within striking distance, but that is where Siku paused and awaited a reaction from his Zanpakutō. Both held their Shikai with a tight grip, hands and fingers curled like a knot. Shutsugen then began speaking to Siku, before he brought himself forward in a swift lunge.

" For each hit you land on me, I will teach you something about your Zanpakutō. But first, you're going to have to hit me! "

A stretching lunge came from Shutsugen, who leaned forward with all of his body weight and extended his right arm as far as it could go, holding the sword horizontally for the best reach. Due to the length of the man and his stature, his sword came in a thrust straight towards Siku's heart.

Siku brought his Zanpakutō vertically upright in front of his torso with the point looking up, shoving it left edge-first to hinder the thrust made for his heart which was on the left portion of his chest. The screeching blades were grinding against one another for the fraction of a moment, before Siku twisted his sword upside-down, still vertical with the tip towards the ground instead of the ceiling.

He let his Zanpakutō slide forward against the Zanpakutō, keeping it against his own as a sort of shield. His right arm which gripped the sword raised the butt of his Zanpakutō's hilt to Shutsugen's chin, the length of his blade likely still blocking the way of Shutsugen's Zanpakutō to get closer to Siku. His right hand struck upwards with the hilt, hoping to jab the underside of his chin and disorient him slightly, maybe even distract his gaze up to the ceiling if the momentum carried through into his head and made him look up. All the while Siku was thinking to himself.

Pretty reckless for a Zanpakutō...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum