Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night at the Beach (Private)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Kamira Hinote

He'd accepted her offer and she nodded slightly.
"Were at my beach house, it's only a five minute walk from where we were before"
She didnt know if he recognized her as the one he was chasing before...or rather trying to help but she'd just assume that he did.
"The cloths are in that closet and the bathroom is just down the hall. Make yourself feel at home" she pointed to the closet in the very room they were in then gave him a smile. He called her out on not being human, she giggled a bit and nodded.
"I'm a panther demon" she started.
"And you seem to be part wolf, at least thats what your sent is telling me." She paused for a moment.

"Are you sire you should be standing though?"
It was a force of habbit Kamira had of over worring about people, especually when they were injured. He stood back up, he was distinctly taller than her. She noticed his sculpted body though, but made sure that her eyes didnt fixate on his...shirtlessness.
"Are you hungry?"
She asked looking back up at his eyes. There was always some form of meat in her fridge..heck there was always some form of food in her kitchen/

||Kitty's Characters||

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm
.:Rokudo:.

He went over and got into the shower, washing his body as he heard that there was food, quickly getting out of the shower and then putting the shorts on and then grabbing the t-shirt that she had for her father he put it on, it was a bit tight on him but it didn't mind because it showed off his figure a bit well so he decided to just keep it on, walking out of the bathroom his hair was a bit wet still as he entered the kitchen.

"May i ask why your welcoming me at your home so quickly, even though we just met?" He questioned a little bit, he didn't want to seem rude but this was a liable question, he was just a bit confused on this whole matter.

Going and sitting down on the kitchen chair he then looked over at her, he didn't mind the good behavior at all. He looked at her again and then noticed something. "Wait a minute, aren't you the girl that i saw that was swimming in the ocean." He started blushing a little bit as he remembered why she was swimming away from him so fast when they were in the water.

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 20u4p06
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Kamira Hinote

He took off to get cleaned up, she took that as a yes, he was definatly hungry. A soft giggle escaped her as she made her way into the kitchen, she could hear the shower turn on from where she was.
"Humm...lets see."
She looked in the frige and pulled out a rather large peice of steak. She planced the peice of meat on the counter in a bowl before getting everything else ready: getting the other ingrediance, pots and setting the stove on. She wasnt a big cook, but she knew how. Kamira used her fire abilities to cook the meat faster, of coruse she had a cook book infront of her to help her out. Before long she was finished with the meal, steak with fried rice and some vegies.
Kamira set a plate and the food on the table for him, right as she was he came out. She smiled over to him as she gestured him to the table and the food. He then asked her why she allowed him in the house just like that. Before she could answer him, he finally recognised that she was the same girl he was trying to help.
"Yeah" she said more in a whisper as she lowered her head just a bit hiding the blush. She was a very shy girl at times and this being one of them..well what did he expect she was naked in the sea and she was pretty sure he noticed that when he came closer to her.
"Its the least I can do. If you hadnt come out to...help me you wouldnt have gotten hurt."
She answered. Kamira poured some water into a cup and firebended the water to heat it up for some tea. "If you want any more food, just let me know."
She added before thinking.
"What were you doing there anyways? The streets are usually dead at night..your the first person I've seen wonder out at night in weeks."
She added.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:01 pm

"So my assumption then is right, you were skinny dipping weren't you, which reminds me.... Isn't that my shirt that your wearing?" Rokudo chuckled a little bit at this sight.

Then he looked down, steak was his favorite kind of meat, he sat there and started to eat the steak, cutting it up into small pieces and eating the steak as well, it was very delicious he devoured it and then looked up at her again. "I am usually out during that time of night, i don't have family anymore and the beach is where i usually go ahead and go to, it reminds me of my family and well the fact that i love swimming is also a good thing." He smiled at her. "Thank you for accepting me into your home though, it's really nice of you, i greatly appreciated it and i must ask if there is anyway i can pay you back for doing all of this for me." He questioned, smiling at her.

He got up from his seat a little bit and then walked over to the refrigerator and got a can of coke out and then drank it all in about 2 gulps, that was his favorite drink and he was happy that she had it.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm

[size=20]Kamira Hinote[size]

Kamira almost chocked on her tea as he mentioned she was skinny dipping, she cleared her throat and hid her blush as much as she could before doing anything else.
"Umm..well..I thought there was no one else around."
She stated.
Kamira watched him go over to the fridge and get a coke, she smiled; at least he was making himself at home. She'd hate to make her guests feel out of place or anything. Then it regisitered that he she had his shirt.
"Sorry about that"
She sweatdropped and rubbed the back of her head.
"Umm..give me a second."
She went to her room and took his shirt off, replacing it with a baggish shirt of her own, one that she usually slept in, it only reached about mid thigh on her but at least it was covering her up. She placed his shirt in the wash and retured back out to where he was.
"Your shirts in the wash."
She stated, rubbing the back of his head.
Kamira made her way over to the living room, wich was right beside the dinning room and kitchen; her house was open concept.
"You can finish your meal here if you;d like." She said.
Kamira looked at him as he spoke.
"It must be hard not to have a family"
She said in sympathy; she knew she'd die inside if her family were gone as much as her curiosity wanted her to ask about his family she didnt want to upset im in any way so she kept her mouth shut about it.
"Do...you have any kind of powers?"
She asked randomly.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

"I already am done with all of my food, haha. By the way, what is your name if i may ask?" He chuckled a little bit. "Thanks for washing my clothes by the way, though this shirt is a bit tight on me. Also where am i going to be sleeping, i highly doubt you would like me to sleep in the same bed as you." He chuckled a little bit and then looked around the house. "Nice house that you have here though, it's a bit hot if i do say so myself." With the flick of his wrist he then produced a diamond bracelet. "About all i can do is give you this bracelet, it goes with your heart beat so that whenever it seems that your in trouble, if your heart starts to beat extremely fast. Meaning if your in trouble ill be able to find you and get to you and help you as soon as i can." He smiled at her.

She then said something about it being hard not to have a family. "Well i mean i have my dad and we move around a lot but my mom is actually a demon and i haven't seen her for quite sometime, she died soon after giving birth to me, it wasn't a good thing. Other then that i live on my own now." He stated.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:44 pm

b]Kamira Hinote[/b]
_____________________--

He seemed like a nice guy, he ased her name.
"Oh! Im sorry. My names Kamira Hinote. Whats yours?"
She thought that it was silly that she was offering this man a place to stay for the night nad yet she didnt even know his name.
She thought about his questions and thought for a second.
"Well you could always sleep in my fathers room, the one you were just in."
He mentioned it was hot so she got up and opened the windows; the breeze blew in and started cooling down the room.
"Sorry, I'm a fire demon aswell...well my element is fire."
She explained, she really didnt notice the heat in the house.
He gave her a breacelet and blinked a few times, it was beautiful..very beautiful indeed. It didnt help that she liked shiny things.
"Its beautiful"
She smiled, he explained that it was for her and that hed be able to tell if she was in need of help.
"Thank you"
She took the bracelet and placed it on her hand. She gave him a warm hug, not because of the bracelet but because she felt sorry for him about not having a family.
She took a step back and sat back down.
"Do you live around here?"
She asked.
"And you are welcome to stay as long as you like"
She said with a smile.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 pm

"My name.. Is Rokudo, Rokudo Mukuro, i am 21 years old.. Today actually." He chuckled a little bit because he had just remembered it was his birthday today. Moving a bit hje then went and sat down on her father's bed, looking over at her with warm eyes. His hair blew in the breeze as it became decently warm in the house because of the now open window, which Rokudo liked that cold as long as it wasn't too cold. Putting his hands onto the bed he then looked around a little bit and then walked over to the window that she was looking out of, looking into the sky he could see the beautiful moon that was hanging overhead, with the slightest movement he then sat back down on the bed. She then had given him a hug, he embraced it with welcome arms, he didn't know what to think about this little bit of emotion that she showed, all he could do was hug her back and not pay much else attention to what was going on with that.

"I don't want to bother you too much, ill probably only be staying here tonight, i mean i don't live that far from here but it's not as far as i would like to walk at this time of night." He stated with a smile on his face. He was noticing how friendly she was and he looked straight into her eyes, noticing that he was staring at her quickly turned away and then a light blush played onto his face before he cleared his throat and then looked back over at her.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Kamira Hinote

Rokudo.
It was an interesting name, she searched though her memories and didnt recall ever meeting anyone with that name before. She'd met a million Lee's in her long life.
"My names Kamira Hinote" she introduced herself after learning his name. She debated on weather or not to tell him her age. He already knew she was a demon so maybe her age woudnt be that surprising to him.
"I'm a 119...19 as a human." She said softly, probably too softly for him to hear, she didnt know. The cool night breeze was making its way around her house and mixing with the warm air that was already there and in some spots more than others, overtaking the warmth. It wasnt cold though, it was a good mix of the two. Kamira could hear the waves crashing agist the rocky cliffs of the beach from where they were, it was soothing; she'd often let the sound of the waves take her to sleep.
Kamira noticed that he was starting at her, when he caught himself he turned his head and clearned his throat before looking back at her again.
She couldnt help but giggle at that a bit, she could have sworn she saw a slight blush when he turned his head; but she wasnt completly sure.
"Um, alright."
She smiled softly to him, she was about to make her way out but from where she was to the door there was him in the way and a rug that was just screaming 'Ill trip you' that Kamira didnt see nor pay attention to.
"I guess I'll let you go to sleep then"
She said before attempting to make her way out the room; but Kamira's inability to hear the rugs 'threat' caused her to trip and fall ontop of Rokudo.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Watch as she started to walk out of the room, suddenly she had tripped and fell right onto Rokudo with their faces basically meeting and her body fitting perfectly with his, when she fell she fell so that her waist was basically in line with his, so his manhood and her womanhood were indirectly touching through their clothes. Rokudo started blushing immensely, he did like this situation but he didn't even know her yet.

"Um." He stuttered a little bit as he looked into her eyes. "You alright, Kamira?" He questioned her.

This wasn't a situation that either of them were probably used to, with Rokudo this is the first time he was this close to a girl, he was getting a bit turned on as he then could see a little of her cleavage as he looked down and noticed it, noone had ever gotten this close to him because of how different he was.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum