Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117049 messages in 17821 subjects
Top posting users this week
Discord App
Share | 

Night at the Beach (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 86448896

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 91PostSubject: Re: Night at the Beach (Private)   Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Kamira noticed some people passing by as they made their way onwards, some even stopped to speak to Rokudo. Kamira stayed quiet tht whole time of course, she thought it would have been rude if she suddenly jumped in the conversation or something like that. She smiled polietely but got distracted by everything else and eventually her eyes and attention dirfted to something else. Then there was a few people that came up to him and asked who she was. She introdused herself but right after, she head this person ask him if she was Rokudo's girlfriend. Kamira blushed a bit and a small smile creeped up on her face, but restrained it a bit as she listened to what his answer would be.

"I believe her to be, at least in my eyes."

He told them before they left. Kamira blushed a little more as she looked up at him a bit with a warm smile before looking away as her blush grew a little more. Her first boyfriend...that thought coursed through her thoughts for a few moments until they continued walkin on,

"Gijouhei is basically our word for Captain, it means i am the leader of a squad, meaning i am the strongest one in my squad, basically. As for my room ill be glad to show you."

He explained to her, to be honest she was too taken by this place to even notice that they called him that, but when he explained it, it caught her attention.
"Oh wow, really? Thats so awesome!" She said with a huge grin on. They soon reached his room, she had to admit, she imagined his room as some huge marble Roman-temple like room. She wasnt dissapointed when she saw it, that she wasnt, she liked it, it was really warm and homey, comfortable...somewhere livable. If his place were spotless and all fance roman-temple like, she'd have to wonder how he lived like that.

"This is my room, it's a little bit of a mess."

"Hum? It's not really messy, its...homey"
She giggled and looked at him before scanning his room again, she almost instantly felt comfortable being there. Then he walked over to his little kitchen area and asked:

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Mmmhhh..."
She thought for a moment, "What do you have?" She asked walking a little bit more into his room. Then he took some bottle out, she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow, it had no lable on it and she couldnt see what was in it, she looked up at him questioningly.

"It's coke, i have Coke, some wine if you want some or some water that i have in the other room."

"Ahhh"
She giggled and shook her ehad a little bit as she walked over to the kitchen, where he was. "I'll take some coke then" She said with a smile, he pointed in a direction adn she followed his gesture out past the living room to this guarden like area. Her smile never left.

"How often to you get to stay home here? Do you usually go out on a lot of missions?"
She asked, walking over to the guarden, admiering it.

||Kitty's Characters||

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

¥ Yen : 108312338

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 92PostSubject: Re: Night at the Beach (Private)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:47 pm

half a year later...
Over 7 pages of content.
Endless numbers of paragraphs from both side.
And, at long last, this thread is ARCHIVED!
Congratulations for having the biggest RP thread on Platinum Hearts.

Night at the Beach (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10