Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Left_bar_bleue0/0James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Empty James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:28 am
THE FAMILY TREE OF THE HOLLOW KNIGHTS

1st generation
age 416 / All evolved

The Founder / Greatest Grandfather
[url=www.platinumhearts.net/t2117-james-raven-remake-approved-1-3?highlight=James Raven]James Raven[/url]
Old Job: doctor
Bother: Nickcca Mira Von Vamp
Wife: unknown and most likely dead
children: two girls one boy

2nd generation

form ages between -296-386/ All evolved

Son of James
(Open)

Daughters of James
(open)
(open)

3rd generation
form ages between -259-346/ All evolved

Children of the Son
(open)
(open)

Children of the Daughter
(open)
(open)
(open)

Children of the Daughter
(open)

4th generation
form ages between -231-321/ All evolved

(8x open)

5th generation
form ages between- 211-291/ All evolved

(x10 open)

6th generation

form ages between- 186-266/ All evolved
(x 12)

7th generation
form ages between- 156-236/ All evolved
(x12 open)

8th generation
form ages between- 126-206/ All evolved
(x8 open)

9th generation
form ages between- 101-181/ All evolved
(x8 open)

10th generation
form ages between- 61-141/ x4 evolved x4 human
(x10 open)

11th generation
form ages between- 0-120/ x4 evolved x10 human
(x13 open)

:Human:
Naia Rosewood
Job: don't know if this counts as a job but she commonly sells her herbs in karakura town
siblings:unknown
spouse: None
children:None

Ok peeps this the family tree going over 400 years I put in generations so put ya-self up if want to be apart of family. look up [url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2117-james-raven-remake-approved-1-3?highlight=James Raven]James Raven[/url] profile for details.

If you look up James powers they must at least one of power to purity a soul, at least one hollow power and a few but one type elemental powers (for exp: ice with few powers) with it if planing to over 80 years old and they are evolved into what James is in hollow Armour.

if younger you don't have to have all requirements just one and the penitential to be able to grow like that. Also the to did make that each family member was working on medical side as a job, like doctor nurse or fundraiser or even just selling med supplier or research into medicine and body healing. as gen they might done what but keep the few 6 gens would took their jobs very sinuously.

Heres the template:
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2117-james-raven-remake-approved-1-3?highlight=James Raven][/url]
Name:
Link to profile:
Job:
spouse:
children:

Last edited by Nickcca on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Left_bar_bleue0/0James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Empty Re: James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:01 am
improved family tree plese post
Anonymous

James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Empty Re: James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS)

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:53 am
James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Tumblr_mjtb6rZUCi1s5jjfao1_500_zpsea67ed95
You've perked my interest
Aivee thinks this is relevant to her interests! We've talked a bit and I would like to claim a spot or two. Such as James' wife, that seems very interesting plotwise to me; and a child or something that I'll let you pick for me~ Hope this helps boost interest in your family! x3
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Left_bar_bleue30/100James Family Tree (OPEN TO ANY HUMAN OR LONG LIVENG HUMAN WITH HOLLOW POWERS) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:44 am
BEFORE I FORGET THIS THING AGAIN
THROW ROCKS AT ME NEXT TIME I FORGET

Name: Naia Rosewood
Link to profile: www.platinumhearts.net/t8205-naia-rosewood-approved-2-4
Job: dont know if this counts as a job but she commonly sells her herbs in karakura town
siblings:unknown
spouse: None
children:None
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 am
Nina Approved

and Aivee knocked ya slef out lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum