Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = Left_bar_bleue17560/99999= : : Dragon's Return : : = Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

= : : Dragon's Return : : = Empty = : : Dragon's Return : : =

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 am

= = = DRAGON SUGIURA'S START = = =

The Feeling Of Returning To The Karakura City.. It was a nice feeling, of course. The changes within the town was a lot, or yet completely. Because of the changes of the Karakura Town, He will have a lot of problem, searching for his father that lives within this town. Many buildings soared up high beneath the sky, which is something he has never seen before and all he sees was mountains all over the place, the only tall 'thing' he sees other than this 'mysterious-looking' building. He continues to walk by the road, whistling as he observes the changes of a small little town that became a real, big city surrounded with highly advanced things, and strange faces he has never seen around for a long time.

"Woah! This place really changed a lot. So many new things that i've never seen in my entire life!"

The changes might be a mystery for him, but there's nothing more that can amuse him than the advanced technology that has been built and created throughout his entire years of travelling and adventure. The noisy road packed with shop that sells fruits, fortune telling, rings, shoes, clothes and many other things. He had nothing more to do than to look around and searching for any clues about his father, well, at least for not long, he smelled something that is quite familiar but he couldn't remember the scent of it, but he could sense a strong spiritual pressure incoming, and it is getting much closer and closer. Maybe this guy is strong? Well, he can't wait to see who is it.

= = = THE FIRE ENDS = = =

Template By: [LIO THE LION]

Empty, blank space.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = Left_bar_bleue1000/9999= : : Dragon's Return : : = Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

= : : Dragon's Return : : = Empty Re: = : : Dragon's Return : : =

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 am
"And a little bit of this, not that it gives the flavor a strange combination, and with this garnish it should be good and yes this should work!"

Andrew had been on the sidewalk in his own little world as he seemed to be tinkering around with the finished product of a fried fish he had created. He carried with him a variety of items in a bag. He had wanted to try something different today so his focus was on what he could try today. He knew that he seasoned the fish as soon as it was taken out of the oil so that the salt could be used properly. Beyond that he had wanted to use some tomatoes and he had created a sauce that had a good mix of the malt vinegar that he had been used to from a long time ago with the heat that always something that he loved.

As he was about to set everything up for quick lunch, he stopped in his tracks when he saw someone who looked like was searching. His reiatsu had been apparent, but he was unsure that was what he had been looking for. Instead he seemed to think that he had been missing something. Andrew shook his head, sympathizing with the boy all too well. When he was younger he had to make sure to keep a list of everything he kept on his body and made absolutely sure that he returned back with the same amount of items. He approached him, looking at him with concern as he spoke. "Hey, everything alright? You seem a little bit lost. I know the feeling all too well, this place can get a little overwhelming if you don't keep a good head on your bearings."
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = Left_bar_bleue17560/99999= : : Dragon's Return : : = Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:37 am

Not much a surprise, that spiritual power he felt was from young man, he took a long glance at him until he took his step closer and closer towards him, as it was like he was going to tell him something. When the male reached in front of him, he asked him a question which he does not understand several words of what he said.

"Hey, Everything Alright? You seem to be a little bit lost. I know the feeling all too well, this place can get a little overwhelming if you don't keep a good head on your bearings."

He replied to the male, "I'm not lost and pretty much a citizen here, I think? And by the way, do you heard of a man by the name of Septone Hiashi? He is also a citizen in this town-thing and lives in a small hut. He is pretty much as tall as Seven feet."

He reaches his hand furthur up, which Gray's father was quite a really tall man. He did not know either this guy actually knows his father, Septone Hiashi but it is better than to ask him and get some information and it might have some clues for him to get to find his father. He did not see his father's face at all, even after a long walk around the city, he might not be here in this city anymore but Gray would not try to be superstitious about it and gave a long stare towards the man again, but this time, he is not happy.

"If you do not know that man, its fine. If you see him.. well.. Meet me somewhere in this city, i guess?"

Gray had a little problem here. He did not rent any house, nor he can find his house around this modern city. His house might not exist in this place anymore since the technology here has advanced drastically after his thousand years of leave. By the coincidence, his stomach growled for food, but he does not have any money with him, and he ran out of food several hours ago. Plus, he does not have any place to live in when night falls. Things are getting serious around here, yet he did not dare to ask the stranger in front of him to buy foods and let him live in his house for awhile. Before he goes ahead of that, Gray had forgotten to introduce himself to the stranger whom was in front of him.

"I'm Gray. Gray Hiashi. What's your name, some stranger?", He asked.

Empty, blank space.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = Left_bar_bleue1000/9999= : : Dragon's Return : : = Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 am
"Septane Hisashi...Septane Hisashi...no that name doesn't ring a bell."

It was clear on Andrew's face that he had been going through his mind if he had ever heard of that name. But much to his own frustration he was unable to think of the connection to Septane's name and his face. It was clear in his eyes that he had wanted to help him out. He had completely forgotten about what he had wanted to do as the helper inside of him wanted to aid this one's pursuit to find his father. As he introduced himself, he then spoke with a cheerful tone of voice. "It's nice to meet you Gray, I'm Andrew Takahashi."

When he heard his stomach rumble he then looked at his own fish and offered it to Gray. He wasn't sure how long it had been since he did eat but it would be a little bit easier to think clearly on a full stomach. As he offered it, he then started to look around once again as he wondered about his father. If there was something they could be able to go off from, perhaps there was some clues about him. "Out of curiousity, what does your father like? Maybe whatever he likes to do is where he is."
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:00 am

""Septane Hisashi...Septane Hisashi...no that name doesn't ring a bell."

Gray was completely dissapointed when andrew did not know a single clue about this man. Although the answer from andrew was quite a dissapointment, his stomach rumbled for more food, and his energy was about to be entirely sapped out from his hunger. He stood there, letting the male in front of him to think if he really did not see his father at all. The seriousness within the man's eyes did make him feel moved a little, but it was his family's business and he can't drag this person along with him to such dangerous journey which this man might not had before. He did felt that this young man in front of him wanted to help him a lot, but its the best for him not to tag along with him. Wihout noticing, the young man spoke to him and shocked him. But the cheerful tone of his made him calm down quite quickly.

"It's nice to meet you Gray, I'm Andrew Takahashi."

Andrew Takahashi was quite a good name for this man, his name does pair with his figure and looks quite well, he wondered who thought of his name at the first place. The tone of his, does make someone feel unexpectedly happy and a bit energetic, but that does not stop him from being hungry. His stomach rumbled again, but louder. For no reason, andrew offered him his fish, but it was entirely raw. But it wasn't quite a problem for him as well, since he could manipulate fires or generate one for himself. Gray heated up his palm and ignited his hands on fire, thus it cooked the raw fish at a fast speed. His fire on his hands would instantaneously blew off from his hands. The raw fish earlier on his hands became a cooked fish, and wihout hesitation, Gray begins to chew on the fish. He chewed on the juicy flesh on the fish with his sharp fangs, and swallowed up the meat on the fish into his throat. The remainings of the fish was only bones left, and he threw it away off on the road. After that, andrew's question does hit the spot of his, which did give him some clues to think of, but not really.

"Out of curiousity, what does your father like? Maybe whatever he likes to do is where he is."

A very good question, but it gets nowhere near of any clues of his father. "I will tell you who he is but, please do keep it a secret as nobody in this town knows him. I do not know if you would believe me but, my father's a dragon. As big as an ordinary mountain does, and he has red scales. But he is a very reserved man. He mostly stays in his house and hardly goes out at all. All i know is that he often goes to the nearby mountains near Karakura City, which i refer is this town. Again, don't tell anyone about it. If you don't really believe me, i'm fine with you treating me as a maniac."

He was utterly confused with all the stuffs that is mixing up within his mind, and he couldn't think of a single clue of his father at all. If his father is at the mountains, people could of seen him if they were to climb up to the mountains, but there is no news of it, so that would be impossible to be in the mountains. Because of the major changes in the city, he had forgotten where his house was built at. When a male with a cellphone on his hand went pass by him, he was really surprised of the advanced technologies made in this world. He was thinking of getting himself one, or maybe steal one for himself. Then he had forgotten something, and immediately gazed his eyes towards Andrew.

"Thank you for the food you have given me. In exchange for that, i will return you, your food in the future. I travel a lot, so i can try my best to bring you high quality foods on the way."

Although this man is still a stranger to him, he is much of a nice guy than anyone he had met on the way here. Well, its better than nothing, is it?

Empty, blank space.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:53 pm
"Dragon? Seriously? Like the literal dragon complete with wings, is reptilian and can breathe fire?"

At first there was a confused expression on Andrew's face. He had heard about dragons before in both stories and how there were even dragons for zanpaktou spirits. But a flesh and bone dragon still existing in this world was something he couldn't really believe at first. But then again considering the things he had already seen during his transition he wouldn't have been surprised. And what would have been something that could have been sarcastic from those questions only brought out wide eyed wonder for the vizard. But he then had a look of inquisitiveness on his face as he looked like he had been going through his head with how a dragon looked like and then looked at Gray before going back to thinking again. "But wait, from what I am seeing you look human and dragons would be reptilian. So are you half human, half dragon or some kind of ratio?"

It was clear in his eyes that he was trying to understand why he was part dragon. When he thought about it he remembered Misaiko and how she literally had wolf ears and a tail but other than that she definitely looked human. So in his own way he had been expecting for Gray to have at the very least reptilian traits as well. But as he began to think about it, he had wanted to help out Gray. "You know, maybe I can be able to help out as well. At the very least with two people the search radius can be doubled.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 am

"Dragon? Seriously? Like the literal dragon complete with wings, is reptilian and can breathe fire?"

"Yes. He is a dragon with those big red wings and breathes fire from his mouth. If you thought that the dragon was actually my Zanpakutō spirit or whatever you thought of, he was not. He is naturally a dragon who lives billions of years before the shinigamis and Arrancar like that appeared, which was my father himself."

The confused expression shown from andrew's face was nothing more but a shock for him. Gray explained the situation for him, and he did not know if andrew could actually understand what he was saying. Although dragons hardly exists in this time and realm, Gray still strongly believes that the other dragons, including his father is alive and a real dragon. Being the son of a dragon wasn't an easy job for him, since he prefers keeping his respect and loyalty to his father, while maintains his image of being a rare hybrid of both sugiura and a dragon. Ruining his father's reputation won't do any good for him, so he just simply keeps quiet as Andrew wanders his mind around. It does seem that andrew was thinking what his father looked like, and his sight turned towards him directly with his eyes, which shocked Gray for an instant.

"But wait, from what I am seeing you look human and dragons would be reptilian. So are you half human, half dragon or some kind of ratio?"

As expected that most sugiuras that are hybrid with other beings should have traits. This question did jump towards his mind, but the question given from Andrew would be easy to be answered, since he has 'some' traits of a dragon, but he thinks that andrew did not notice about his scarf, and decides to keep quiet about it. Nobody really knows the scarf's true material as most people around him thought it was someone's everyday normal scarf used by adventurers, but one noticing features can be seen as the scaly-looking shape around the scarf, but nobody really pays attention to the looks of the scarf. As he went back to the question from andrew, he immediately answered his question wihout furthur delay.

"If you do notice, my skin is made from dragon scales, which protects me from most harms that inflicted upon my body. Its much harder than you can think of. Its totally pure dragon scales. I guess this is the only trait influenced from my father. I do not really know my mother much, but all i remember that she was a sugiura, my.. father's wife? So, i think that i am a hybrid of a sugiura and a dragon, considering how rare dragon races were right now. If you tell anyone about this, they would definitely hunt me down for my scales for profits."

Gray suddenly got nervous and afraid a bit, since some merchants used to chase him down for his scales to earn for their living. He tries to shake off his fear for a temp while and focus his eyes onto andrew. Although the way andrew expressed himself can be very noticeable, as he knows that andrew wanted to help him to search for his father, but he did not want to be a burden to him, since it is not gonna be an easy journey to find his father. It requires a lot of energy, and they must have the will to go through any obstacles that might block their way. It can be various of obstacles, whether to be an arrancar, a demon or hollow that would stand in their way, unless andrew can handle those.

"You know, maybe I can be able to help out as well. At the very least with two people the search radius can be doubled.

He knew andrew would say about this, but Gray had a little problem replying to him, since he did not know either he should bring him along or not. His troubled mind could not think of a way to answer him, as he has two answers, either yes or no. He could settle this calmly, but being calm wasn't his style of conversation. Aggressiveness and rough is the only thing he can know in his life as a 'conversation of men'. But challenging this man into a fight isn't quite respectful of him, so he decides to skip the question, and asked him a question instead but it still stays within the topic they are currently in.

"Are you sure that you can conquer the obstacles that we will be facing when we are going to find my father? Because we ARE gonna face Arrancar, hollows and many more enemies on our way during the search. You sure you are ready to risk your life to search just for my father? I do not want to bring you along with me since it will be a real risky job, but the choice depends on you. Either you are coming or not. I won't force you to do it, since its your own choice."

His eyes began to become serious and glared sharply at andrew's face, awaiting for his answers that he asked, if he could challenge himself to face these dangerous entities that they will be facing on the way. This is a 'Take it or leave it' question, and only Andrew will be the one answering it, and the choice would be pointing just at him. He could not guarantee both his own and andrew's safety on their way, but he will guarantee himself that he will try his best protecting andrew, if he decides to go with him.

Empty, blank space.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:55 am
It was clear in Andrew's eyes that he was incredibly curious about the dragons that Gray was talking about. He had heard about dragons in stories but he never would have thought that they existed. However, given everything that he had seen in his life, he wouldn't be surprised if there are any dragons. He moved closer to Gray, getting a better look at the scales that were present on his body. He shifted his glasses up the bridge of his nose, nodding his head as he seemed to be slowly understanding what Gray had been saying. But it was also clear that Andrew wasn't sure about the Sugiura. Given that he had only been accustomed to the hollows, arrancar, and the quincy. But his expression had been shifted from a cheerful curiosity to a serious one as Gray explained to him about people hunting him down for his scales. He nodded his head before saying,"You have nothing to worry about. I will not give away information about what you are nor will I allow anyone to hunt you down." Even with the exile he imposed on himself he had been a shinigami and that meant to him regulate the souls of the dead and protect the living.

He then listened to Gray, noting the possibility of fighting against hollows and arrancar. To that he simply shrugged and smiled. "Well hollows and arrancar are something that I definitely know and faced on nearly a daily basis." As he smiled, he could feel in the back of his mind as he thought about his own inner hollow and the mask that he wore. At the very least he had that and in a pinch he could use his own fire element to keep the hollows and arrancar at bay. But the other thing in his mind was that it was the fact that Gray had wanted to see his father again. But still he had a child like curiosity about his father and to be honest he had wanted to see his father with his own eyes to witness the dragon's form. He then nodded his head as he continued to smile happily. "Yeah, I want to help you find your father."
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = Left_bar_bleue9500/10000= : : Dragon's Return : : = Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:24 am
The wind whipped through the girls hair as she flew over karakura city, supported by nothing more then the air below her. Her hair was a vivid orange, and her violet eyes sparkled curiously against the wind. Her cat like ears were flattened back against her head, her tail tucked between her legs. She heard the buzz of the city below, smiling happily at the sounds of the crowds below as she soared past. After a few seconds, she heard a specific conversation that perked her interest, flying closer she spotted two men talking to each other.

"Yes. He is a dragon with those big red wings and breathes fire from his mouth. If you thought that the dragon was actually my Zanpakutō spirit or whatever you thought of, he was not. He is naturally a dragon who lives billions of years before the shinigamis and Arrancar like that appeared, which was my father himself."

She moved foward, circling the air above them as she listened further, her attention solely focused on these two.

"But wait, from what I am seeing you look human and dragons would be reptilian. So are you half human, half dragon or some kind of ratio?"

"If you do notice, my skin is made from dragon scales, which protects me from most harms that inflicted upon my body. Its much harder than you can think of. Its totally pure dragon scales. I guess this is the only trait influenced from my father. I do not really know my mother much, but all i remember that she was a sugiura, my.. father's wife? So, i think that i am a hybrid of a sugiura and a dragon, considering how rare dragon races were right now. If you tell anyone about this, they would definitely hunt me down for my scales for profits."

"You have nothing to worry about. I will not give away information about what you are nor will I allow anyone to hunt you down."

She started circling lower, getting more curious by the second.

"You know, maybe I can be able to help out as well. At the very least with two people the search radius can be doubled."

"Are you sure that you can conquer the obstacles that we will be facing when we are going to find my father? Because we ARE gonna face Arrancar, hollows and many more enemies on our way during the search. You sure you are ready to risk your life to search just for my father? I do not want to bring you along with me since it will be a real risky job, but the choice depends on you. Either you are coming or not. I won't force you to do it, since its your own choice."

"Well hollows and arrancar are something that I definitely know and faced on nearly a daily basis."

At this point, Elisha couldn't help herself, and she starting flying downward fast, coming to a stop with her head facing towards the ground, between them and off to the right at their eye level, grinning.

"Looking for a dragon are we? You might just have gotten lucky today then."

She turned towards the man who seemed surprised to hear about dragons, her face cheerful, smirking at him.

"Not all dragons breath fire you know, for instance, sky dragons cannot because fire is not within the domain of the sky. Otherwise, your description of dragons was fairly well done, they are reptilian and they do have wings."

Elisha then turned to the other man, the one who seemed to be saying his father was a dragon.

"Hello there, my name is Elisha, nice to meet you. Am I right to assume your father was a dragon connected to fire, seeing as you didn't question his description?"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:09 am

"You have nothing to worry about. I will not give away information about what you are nor will I allow anyone to hunt you down."

Well, that was quite nice of him for not giving out the information to anyone at all, since in this situation, mostly the person he told to will already attack him, but this man, he doesn't. He wasn't wrong for trusting Andrew, he supposed. For no reason, his right eye twitched and felt a nearby presence, that wasn't much a strong spiritual power, but it feels similiar to a dragon's reiatsu but he could not recognize the reiatsu. It is different, it feels light and less stronger than Gray has. But one thing he knows, the reiatsu he felt was definitely a reiatsu of a dragon, and it gets closer and stronger when the conversation continued. It is almost like someone was eavesdropping their conversation, from somewhere which they could not know where the person is. Something has gone a little bit suspicious, and Gray took a peek at the air and realise a person came jumping down from the sky and lands in front of Andrew and Gray.

The person was a woman, it was a small girl, whom was several inches shorter than Gray's Height. Although that is pretty rude of him, a small girl jumping into a conversation isn't a normal thing for it to happen. The reiatsu from the girl was the same as he felt previously before, and she might be the person who eavesdropped their conversation when both of them were talking. The girl opened her mouth and words came out, only to know that she asked a question before telling them who she is.

"Looking for a dragon are we? You might just have gotten lucky today then."

Lucky? He had no idea what she was talking about. Gray did not know what she meant by 'Lucky'. As again, he observed her reiatsu a bit longer before he knew she wasn't naturally born as a dragon, but she was just an artificial dragon who had some being fused inside her, that is all he knew from her reiatsu. But before she noticed her intention for budging into the conversation, he immediately had his fist covered by flames as quickly as he could, as a pre-caution. His expression immediately changed to another level, as someone was not happy and quite pissed off when someone just crashes into the middle of a conversation.

"Not all dragons breath fire you know, for instance, sky dragons cannot because fire is not within the domain of the sky. Otherwise, your description of dragons was fairly well done, they are reptilian and they do have wings."

"Then what are you, Miss Artificial Dragon?"

Both of his fists is still remained packed with fire, and Gray tries not to get himself off-guard from this situation as it might endanger both his and andrew's life if that were to happen. Calling the girl 'Miss Artificial Dragon' was a nickname he came up with, since he does not like people mimicking a dragon including his father. This is something that can utterly piss Gray off and kill off the person who mimic his own race because it is a serious offense for someone to actually copy their own race when they aren't, even if they are not intentional to copy his own races.

"If you wondered how did i know you were a dragon, i knew that from your reiatsu that i can feel even if you let out the slightest leak of it. It is not nice mimicking my own races, because i do not like others trying to be all powerful just by becoming one of us through turning yourself as an artificial dragon."

Wihout furthur notice, the small girl turned her head and aimed her eyes at Gray, with the eyes that is piercing through his mind. [color:5b26=green"Hello there, my name is Elisha, nice to meet you. Am I right to assume your father was a dragon connected to fire, seeing as you didn't question his description?"

Elisha, the name sounds normal, but it is not normal for a person to imitate his race. Although he wondered how she ended up having a dragon's reiatsu and becoming an artificial one. Maybe she was some unknown being which fused with a real dragon? Or some mad scientist fused her soul with one. It may be none of his business to be budging into her own life, but his anger flowed around his head as dragons are not something to make fun with by becoming the 'fake' part of them, they are somehow legends which they are once a brave reptile that once ruled the world, and that, made Gray angry when someone tries to become one of them, wihout being 'natural'.

"I may not question his description, as a son, i WILL not ever question his description itself. And yes, he is connected to fire. He is not your everyday ordinary being, although i do not know much about his past lives. I do not care if my father is already dead or something, but as long as i can become as strong as my father, and as wise as he is, i am satisfied to be his son. I just want to check if my father is still alive today, if you're here to pick a fight, so be it."

It took him back to the past, where he was once born as a half-blooded dragon and half-blooded sugiura. He may not respect and communicate with his mother a lot, but he still feels the strong connection between both of them, especially his father which he had an abnormally close bonds with him. His dreams were to become a real strong and wise man like his father, and he do not tolerate people like her to be mimicking them. He did not want to pick a fight at a place like this, so he went on to introduce himself towards Elisha, trying to be all nice and respectful, although that will not last long.

"I'm Gray, Gray Hiashi. If you did eavesdropped my name, its fine for you to not know my name. My father is a fire dragon, who raised me and My father was a sugiura, who gave birth to me. If you are asking about my mother, i am sorry. I do not know much about her since i did not communicate with her since i was a kid, and i've a lot of times with my father."

Speaking that made him feel that his duty as a son towards his mother was a failure, unable to take care of her and respect her due to how much pain his mother had suffered to give birth for him. It made him realise how unfilial child he is towards his mother as a kid, and spent time with his father more than his mother. The sadness within him grew immediately when he mentioned about his mother, but he decides to hold that back and focus back within the conversation about his father. Since elisha said they were 'lucky' for her to be here, questions came out from Gray's mouth to know if she were able to answer it or not.

"Since you said we were lucky, i think you've might seen my father then. He is as big as the mountain does, and he has red scales all over his skin. His eyes are bloody red colored. His reiatsu is somehow and strangely, unable to be detected by me or anyone as well. I wonder where is he right now..?

Speaking of reiatsu, he remembered that his father does not have any nor he remember that dragon had any so-called 'reiatsu' billion years ago. It was the time before anything called Shinigamis and so on existed. Since his father did not hold any reiatsu, Gray should have not hold any reiatsu as well, but because his blood is mixed with dragon's and sugiura's blood, his body was able to generate reiatsu from his body, which is a special case for a race like him. He eventually put off the fires off from his fist as soon as he calmed down, and his expression changed back to his normal expression of his. There are many unknown beings in this world though. Gray never knew any famous people around here like Shadin, Kin, Touketsu and such, which turned the world into an unknown realm for his eyes and ears. He never encountered an iramasha before in his life, not even during his adventures as a kid, but he knew about the races from various of people that he met. As his mind went off-topic again, he focus back to the topic about his father, to be thinking that dragons actually had specific elements as he thought dragons can only breathe fires from their mouth, that is what he knew as a kid until now.

"So, you're saying there is many more dragons that have their own specific elements around this world? Since you know about them, may i know how many more existed in this world?"

Gray was being curious, as he knew his father is not the only surviving dragons from billion of years ago, and there might be more dragons out there that might've survived. Since Elisha's an artificial dragon, she might know if there is still some living dragons out there to know. His curiosity took over his mind, wanting to know if there are any more of them living in this world, so that he can meet them and gather more clues about his missing father, and not only that, he might can become stronger by battling against the legends from the past, which are the dragons. He never fought them before, and this might be the only chance he can get. His eyes shifted to Elisha, and his face went closer to hers' wanting to know if there is any living ones left. His mind did go off-topic again, but it is better least to know if they were still alive or not. Then he can continue off to find his father, but before that, he wanted to know who is this mysterious little girl whom is Elisha. Why did she come here for, he asked himself. He thought himself, what purpose that Elisha has for having a sudden entrance into their conversation? Is it because she is interested to actually know about a dragon, or maybe she wants to meet one, which its Gray's father.

He turned his head back at andrew, and wondered about him as well. He knew a lot of people is also interested on dragons, but not as interested as andrew is. There's a probability that he wants to meet one with his own eyes, and want to see that the legends he heard is true, but having andrew know and see his father, he is afraid he might spread it out to the world, and eventually would bring both him and his father into trouble where they won't be able to escape. His curiosity remained in his mind, that both of the girl and the man stood right before him, and wanted to know their purpose of helping him, or might as well that he wants to know the reason. Nobody ever aid him within his journey, and this was his very first time for someone to be actually agreeing with him and aid him to search for his lost father. He felt happy, yet curious.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum