Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : COOKIE THREAD REQUEST : = Left_bar_bleue17560/99999= : COOKIE THREAD REQUEST : = Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

= : COOKIE THREAD REQUEST : = Empty = : COOKIE THREAD REQUEST : =

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 am
= : COOKIE THREAD REQUEST : = Fight_anime

All my characters are free for any roleplay threads. It can depend either i make the thread, or you yourself, make a thread. I WILL make a thread, but i will never ALWAYS make the thread. So, don't point your fingers at me to make the thread in every request. I will do it according to my will. All my characters are ready for all threads, except Gray, which i will only allow him to handle only 2 threads, nothing more than that. So..

GET ON WITH IT!!

YER' REQUEST TEMPLATE, OR USE IT YER' OWN OR USE CHAOZI'S:

Template:

= : COOKIE'S REQUEST TEMPLATE : =

• Name: (Name of your character)
  • Application Link: (To make sure your character exists. I don't want to roleplay with a non-existant character that has no links to it.)
  • Tier: (Your Character's Tier)
  • Thread: (Inform me if you're making the thread. If you want me to, i will consider it. If no, edit your post and place it here.)
  • Notes: (Any other notes before we actually blast it off?)

Coding:
Code:

[size=26][b][u]= : COOKIE'S REQUEST TEMPLATE  : =[/u][/b][/size]

[list][*]Name: (Name of your character)
[*]Application Link: (To make sure your character exists. I don't want to roleplay with a non-existant character that has no links to it.)
[*]Tier: (Your Character's Tier)
[*]Thread: (Inform me if you're making the thread. If you want me to, i will consider it. If no, edit your post and place it here.)
[*]Notes: (Any other notes before we actually blast it off?)[/list]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum