Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Braxia
Braxia
Starter Member

The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1 Empty The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 am
Roran landed on his feet with ease as the hollow Knocked him back. He smirked, glad that the hollow thought it was winning, while in reality he was merely toying with it for a little fun, no one was in immediate danger, so why couldn't he? his body lay off to the side, faking a peaceful nap. his spiritual body sporting only one arm as was the results of using the ambulans mittebant, or "the walking avatar" a technique allowing one who's soul was knocked from their body by a hollow, to remain attached to their body indirectly, and animate it sub-consciously. the draw back was loss of limb of the soul, the severity of that loss varied with the skill level of the user of the technique.

"Come on ugly, you can do better" Roran jeered as the Hollow charged, he side stepped with ease, pulling the blade-less hilt from his hip. the massive energy blade buzzing to life, as he drew it across the Hollow's legs, "fun time over" Roran commented, walking to the crippled monster, and in finale, cleaved its head in two, replacing the blade on his hip.

"The hollow should be right around here somewhere!" a young Shinigami called to his partner as they ran through the forest toward where Roran had just vanquished it. "I don't see it!" the female reaper called, as they entered the clearing. "Sorry but you're too late" Roran said, " I did your job for you" he turned to the Reapers as they slowed to a walk "oh.... but... he killed you.... I am sorry" the male Shinigami replied seeing Roran's body against the tree "are you ready to move on?"

"no no, I am fine thanks, not actually dead."

"oh but your chain is severed! this time you are dead!" the female replied, as she read through her little note book, looking up a soul burial. "No need to worry, Soul Society is a place of peace and relaxation" The male condoned, as they both walked up to Roran "trust me you don't want to be come one of them" he lifted his Zanpakutō hilt, to tap Roran's brow. "Look guy, I told you I am fine, please" he blocked the Zanpakutō, lowering it. "no no! the girl chimed, "not his hand! his forehead!" she directed, quickly lifting her own Zanpakutō to complete the burial, Roran reaching to block , forgetting for a moment that his other hand was gone, holding the ambulans mittebant. "I told you no!" he yelled, his voice fading as his spiritual body faded on contact. "that wasnt so bad! our first burial!" the reapers highfived, not realizing their mistake, as Roran's body lay there, still in the false sleep as that was its last order, before its master vanished before it.

Roran's vision was blinded, after a few moments the world around him coming back into view "what the hell was that?" he muttered looking around at the streets of Rukongai, "Those reapers were freaking retarded, now I am lost in..... wherever this is.." he sighed, he should have just dropped his ambulans mittebant, but the whole instance happened so quick, he didn't really have a chance to react. Keeping his cool, he began to wander, everyone around him either giving him odd looks, or ignoring him entirely, as his meanderings brought him up to the Seireitei. "big wall" he muttered, looking up at the massive wall before himself.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1 Empty Re: The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Yoma had been out wondering around the streets of the Rokongai district for a while he had some free time today. Basically he had free time anytime he wished his captain hadn't given him any assignments to do but he hadn't met her before either that he seemed to remember. He only heard of of her from shinigami from his own squad. Yoma had spent the free time he had before for training. He had met many people who helped him with his skills while he learned more about controlling his powers. He wasn't very strong yet but he was working towards it. He was getting worried about being a burden to his own squad. He spent a long time training before even joining a squad in order to not be a burden. He was influenced by a shinigami he met named Jessy she had encouraged him to join a squad to become able to learn more about his own abilities and improve at a faster rate then he could alone.

Even after joining the squad he spent a lot of time away from them to work on his training alone or people he met along the way helped him train. Today was probably a day of rest were the words that formed in Yoma's mind. He wondered how many people continued to die and how many continued to be born an endless cycle. He wondered what route he should take in his currently life. He was still developing his powers and he wanted to make sure they evolved to become something completely his own. He had 2 techniques he had recently learned which were very useful to him and helped provide him with support going into other moves while fighting. His mines gave him a new variation of ways he could attack. While his fireballs helped him with long distance fighting their was a huge limit on the how he could use them. He was still fairly new to the technique and had to figure out ways to make the ability useful.

Yoma decided it was time to head back. So as yoma walked back to the walls of the Seireitei he listened to voices of the people he passed alot of them were filled with joy while others were filled with sorrow. even children passed by joyfully playing. Yoma wondered about his own past he had no memory of it. He didn't understand why but these children they remember their pasts so why couldnt he remember his? Eventually Yoma would silently make it to the Seireitei where he saw an older male he heard the male look up at the wall and make a comment on how the wall was big. To Him the wall no longer felt so big in fact it felt quite small but that was because he was used to it. Yoma decided to talk to the male because he had nothing better to kill his time.

"Hello there. I heard what you said about the wall yea it can appear to be quite large the first time you see it but after a while it just begins to look smaller and smaller. I guess its the first impression that counts.So what are you doing here? you don't seem to look familiar. My name is Yoma. Yoma Yazaki. Whats yours?"

upon meeting the stranger Yoma sparked a friendly conversation with them and decided that killing time with them would happen to be a good thing. Today was a boring day so Yoma's words lacked the normal emotion he normally would have.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Braxia
Braxia
Starter Member

The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1 Empty Re: The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:54 pm
Roran turned, after that last Shinigami he had seen earlier that day, the last thing he wanted to see was another, but still that was not grounds to be disrespectful to someone just trying to be friendly, something abnormal compared to Shinigami he had encountered prior. "Hello to you too mr Yazaki" he nodded, "I'm Roran, and I am afraid I am here by mistake, one of your friends sent me here, without listening to the fact that I wasn't dead"

"I have no idea how to return to my body" he frowned, for the first time in a while, he was not in control of his situation, something that bothered him greatly, something he needed to remedy with haste. "do you happen to know of a way? this is your world, I am not ready to remain here just yet."
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Iron Soul Arc (Rukongai thread) (open) 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Yoma listened to the male speak he seemed to bothered by something but greeted yoma kindly and told him his name. The male's name was Roran. This seemed simple enough to remember so Yoma wouldn't need a nickname for this guy. It seemed that a Shinigami had sent this person here according to what he said but how does one do that he wondered? Yoma was still trying to understand everything a shinigami does because of certain issues he was very lucky to even pass the academy not even knowing the existence of Kidō. The male just wanted to go home. Yoma wasn't sure what to do exactly he would would use the senkaimon to travel to earth but its use was greatly monitored due to previous incidents. Due to being a less knowlegdeable shinigami he tried to be careful with rule even if he wasn't sure if something was a rule or not. So he wouldn't try to allow this male to use the senkaimon to get his way back home.

"I am not exactly sure how i can help you as i really don't know much. Even if this is my world as you call it. it really doesn't feel home to me. One question are you currently able to fight? i'm curious in case something happens "

Yoma was unusally serious commonly he would goof off or something but this time seemed to be serious and take into consideration how scared this person must feel being somewhere new and strange. It only made him wonder if he had felt this way coming here.

Braxia
Braxia
Starter Member

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 pm
"I can most Certainly fight, but unless you get hollows here, I do not see why I would need to fight. Then again, if fighting meant getting me back to earth and my body, then so be it. There has to be a way you Shinigami go to and from the living world or else I wouldn't be here. Because that idiot wouldn't have been able to send me here"

He sighed, looking back down the street he had come from, " I can sense Shinigami beyond this gate, but from the looks of it, I am right to guess only Shinigami can pass through it, correct?"... he paused thinking for a moment. the answers to his problem had to be in the seireitei. "or prehaps people training to be soul reapers?"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Yoma listened to the man's response to his question. After listening he took some time thinking if he would allow the man to even use the senkaimon. He still wasn't sure if he should allow this guy to use it he had just met him. the question just of what he should do just bothered him.

"There are alot of shinigami that that with in the walls of the seireitei. I do not want to do anything that would get my squad in trouble as i am a member of squad six and am fairly new."

As yoma spoke he began to hear a familiar voice he didn't expect this but it seemed he was fairly annoyed for some strange reason.

Whats wrong why don't you do something already you know the body will just kill it self if you keep using it stupidly. It would be better if you did some exercise. Hell if i were you i would fight that damn soul in front of you who says he can fight. Its annoying you control the body while i do nothing but watch and sleep.

Yoma knew what his other half meant he was annoyed yoma wasn't spending his time training today and instead is helping this strange male soul. This did help yoma come up with an idea.

"Well I am thinking about something so how about this. Since you said you can fight why don't we have a quick spar? I won't kill you if i end up being stronger then you and if your stronger then me its highly likely you won't kill me as you need me to get back home. in case If you were gonna plan on killing me. We can spend sometime fighting one another to get a better understand of one another as well as in battle people are more likely to show their true colors. We can make up any rules you wish for this fight. So what do you say?"

After stating this Yoma placed his Zanpakutō right in front of him with the blade pointed down to the ground see what the other's man response would be.

Braxia
Braxia
Starter Member

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:45 pm
"Spar? I don't see how that would help me get home" Roran replied, drawing the blade-less hilt from his hip as the Shinigami draws his blade before him. Immediately Roran feels something is wrong, as the blade doesn't roar to life, only a mere flicker of energy sparks at the end of it. he turns to Yoma "Is this your doing? " he asked, trying harder to will his blade to form. "I can't access my power...." he frowned, putting his hand to his chest, but nothing happens, even his Lacerendam evading him. "do you know why I cant use it?" he asked, glaring at the shinigami with suspicion. secretively preparing a defensive ability in case he chose to attack for the "spar" regardless of His opponent's condition.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Yoma readied himself as he kept his eyes on Roran. Something seemed wrong Roran had taken out a blade that seemed to have some type of energy flowing through it but it didn't seem like much. He hadn't even take a position to even fight in so yoma waited for the other man to get ready but he started to hear the other him complain about something. He started to glare at yoma for some reason. It seemed he was complaining about him not being able to use his power.

"I'm sorry if your not able to use your power. I don't know what going on with you since my powers are fire related and do not deal with canceling anything will you still be able to fight? i Highly likely believe not. man i was really looking forward to your power. You did mention you were from the world of the living so if we returned you there you might be able to use your powers again. I am only guessing since most humans don't really have issues using their powers outside of earth. Even Arrancar that have made it to Serietei have the abilities to use their powers here so your case is strange."

Yoma placed his Zanpakutō back in his holster and thought for a moment. He did have a boxed lunch on him but it had gotten quite cold. He guessed that most of the food would still be fine if reheated.

"i got a small boxed lunch here. You want some? Just because you can't get home right away isn't a big problem to worry about so just sit down and relax. Alright?"

Yoma had went from serious to very relaxed he was already sitting down on the ground with two pairs of chopsticks on top of the boxed lunch. Yoma usually cared extra sets of chopsticks on him to share his food with those he encountered but never ended up sharing often because of him forgetting he had the food on him.

Braxia
Braxia
Starter Member

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:45 pm
"perhaps its the nature of my power.... since I have no physical body.... " he thinks it over logically as he sits down, muttering to himself "since I have no physical body in this world.... it must be harder to tear my soul.... if I cant tear it, I cant bind it... and my main powers are harder to manifest..... one way to find out..." he looked over "before you eat... mind doing me a favor? " Roran held out his only remaining arm. the other had been still missing due to the Ablulans Mittebant remaining intact through worlds. "try to cut my arm" he requested of the Shinigami. closing his eyes, muttering some incantation "don't try to cleave it off, just try to harm it" he commented, finally finishing the chant, looking back at Yoma. "this is probably my only way to know for sure if my power is gone, or just harder to access"
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm
Yoma sighed he looked at the man stood up. He made sure he held his Zanpakutō in his left hand as he looked at the man's remain's arm. He was surprised he didn't notice it before right away. He was missing his Left arm from his body. Yoma knew he was likely to miss things but how could he miss that? they were missing an entire arm that would have been a completely unfair handicap. Yoma followed the other man's command and prepared to strike him he swung his blade horizontal to Roran's arm and lowered his blade a little to cut only the top layer of skin. He made one single swing that waved up and down as he striked to contact different parts of the arm.

"Is this what you wanted me to do? How is your arm now? and will you join me in eatting this meal? i mean you don't have to but i think after this meal i will let you use the senkaimon. After that we will have a little match i really want to see your skills."

Yoma was still thinking about fighting fairly with the is guy but wanted to make sure he could trust him so a little convosation while eatting should help things.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum