Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Staff Of The Year: [THEFROST] --- Member Of The Year: Morph --- Character Of The Year: Azure Iramasha --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Neoveta VS Azure --- Casual Thread Of The Year: In The Sands Of The Iramasha Settlement --- Romance Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Sakurai Kazumi --- Smut Of The Year: Have You Heard Of Peace Offerings?
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Kade

Forsaken Crow

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2413 registered users
The newest registered user is MindlessLizard

Our users have posted a total of 108998 messages in 16496 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola

Forsaken Crow

darkfunnel

Cooking Spray

Teitoku

Taichouu

Dexterity

BK

Word Counter

Discord App
Ad
Share | 

Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011
¥ Yen : 515092272

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Aivee Check Incoming!
So I sent a message to Chaozi on skype! I'll take over checking the powers and what not, as soon as the history is all okay~ So unless Chaozi stamped this one before hand, this might take a little bit sorry >w<

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

¥ Yen : 362795018

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:08 pm

I am not doing this as a staff member, but as someone who is checking your history as it is related to Ashlei heavily. First off:

• This is a copy and paste from the previous history I checked:
    Not going to lie, but I doubt the villagers would retaliate and kill one of Ashleis sisters as at the time, the father of the family had proven that the rest of his daughters were not the same as Ashlei and the villagers would be aware of that. Thus, the villagers don't have any real reason to attack and kill the sisters themselves without any other proof that they were witches. Thus, Mikan should not and would not have been killed this way unless she did something blasphemous.

• There are general mistakes in grammar so you may wish to re-read this.

The rest of it looks fine to me. Just deal with the method of death please and maybe think about rewriting certain bits into fluent english. That's just me being picky however.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

¥ Yen : 348467748

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1560/100  (1560/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 am

Of course, i shall fix the history, but not with a fluent english. Although i wanted to, but i've came out with a better version for the history and currently adding/fixing everything on my new one. This old 'copy pasted' history is just a temporary replacement for my history until i can manage to finish off my new one, which will take about a month or two since i am pretty busy with rl stuffs, paperworks and such. Plus, i couldn't come up with any ideas with it.

EDIT: Oh yes, i did said that i will fix it, but just to make sure in case chaozi did not notice or its just that my old history's english weren't that as fluent as my current one. There is actually a reason why she was killed. Since the history was my own 'old' post, i can understand most of it as the matter of fact. The villagers killed her is because that she defended 'Danielle Mischevang' [ Ashlei ] from the villagers from killing her. Although the villagers tried many ways to ask mikan to stop defending her, Mikan insisted, so the villagers thought that she works for 'the witch' [ Danielle ] and decides that they should kill her together with ashlei as well.

Now it is explained, i hope you understand and i am sorry for the grammatical mistakes that i did. I will try and replace the history as soon as i am done with the new one that i am currently working on.

Sincerely,
The Cookies 'NOM'

Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011
¥ Yen : 515092272

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Aivee Moving Services!
Due to user saying so, I've moved this application to WIP! You have two weeks from this date before it goes into old WIP and if you finish? Just post in This topic.

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

¥ Yen : 348467748

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1560/100  (1560/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:16 am

Fixed. Described in the history that they killed her because they think that she works for the 'witch' [ Danielle Mischevang ] because she defended her from the villagers that tried to kill her.

While for the grammatical mistakes, i'm sorry chaozi, but i don't really think that i should be fixing it, since there's a history in my drafts that has an upgraded version of the history and i think it'll takes a month to finish up the history, since i've not been getting ideas for it lately. SORRY!

Gin

¥ Yen : 163480129

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10000/999999  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Fri May 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Moved to Old WIP.

Queen Of The Sands

¥ Yen : 362795018

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:19 am

I dont have many issues with this history now BUT you should work on Mikans situational knowledge. I mean, she seems to already know the Hollow that appearaed was ashlei. why does she know? She also knows about soul society and hollows when she dies. How?

You have a confirmation of the storyline from me, but that doesn't mean that anyone checking the app will agree its approvable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus

¥ Yen : 340653543

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =   Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:44 am

Archiving this as apart of my clean up of Old Wip

If you wish for this to be moved back to old wip please feel free to post within this thread

Staff Help Thread

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mikan Mischevang = FINISHED =
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2