Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Bear Hugs
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyToday at 1:50 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyToday at 1:07 am by Gamma

» Mirajane Soan [Approved; 5-3]
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyToday at 12:51 am by Gamma

» Whispers on the Wind.
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyToday at 12:23 am by Yaksha

» When an Angry Person is Angry
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm by Guest

» Chain Gang (Open)
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

Top posters
THEFROST
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? I_vote_lcapWHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? I_voting_barWHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? I_vote_rcap 
JJ
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? I_vote_lcapWHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? I_voting_barWHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127569 messages in 19430 subjects

WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN?   WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:55 am

Photobucket

♦ WHERE HAS FROSTY BEEN? ♦

Oh boy, you won't believe the past two days I had. You know Monday Night? Yea...

MY FUCKING POWER WENT OUT! I'VE BEEN BEARING THE COLD ELEMENTS WITH NO HEAT, FOOD OR ELECTRICITY!

So I'm gonna extend my deadline date in the 30 day challenge as a result. Furthermore, it hasn't all been bad. I really had some time for some deep self-reflection, helped people out of the snow, read up on my studies and eventually discovered meditation is fucking awesome. As a result, I pin-pointed some of my stress, worries and all the other mental-clusterfuckshit and I should be coming back harder now that I learned I'm in control of what happens to me.

SO WINTER CAME, AS THEY SAY IN GAME OF THRONES, BUT I CONQUERED IT!

Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? Left_bar_bleue10120/100000WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN?   WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm experiencing the same thing Frost, my electricity is off till tomorrow or sooner so, I'm using other means my college comp to RP. So yeah I've been down the same road man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN?   WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:08 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. Also, with myself being the creator of this thread, I think this return has overdue it's stay.

WHERE IN THE FUCK HAS [THEFROST] BEEN?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: