Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by Henrex

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by Laskt

» The Crow Claims
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Schism of Minds
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» May Burst Prize Claim
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Espada
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by BloodredAi

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 11:31 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sylvia's Equipment
Not guest-friendly EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Not guest-friendly I_vote_lcapNot guest-friendly I_voting_barNot guest-friendly I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Not guest-friendly I_vote_lcapNot guest-friendly I_voting_barNot guest-friendly I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128496 messages in 19563 subjects

Not guest-friendly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anon
Anonymous

Not guest-friendly Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Not guest-friendly   Not guest-friendly EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 am

So, tried to post an ad for my site here, and got the message "guests can't post external links or emails". Since this basically means people have to sign up to post a legitimate ad, it's not really guest-friendly, and is likely the reason admins of other sites would delete your ad, since they cannot link back.

I believe you can change this by going to admin >> general >> forum >> security

I'm not trying to step on toes or anything, just wanted to let the admins know about this, so that they could possibly increase their advertising potential. Thanks! c:
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not guest-friendly Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Not guest-friendly Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Not guest-friendly Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Not guest-friendly   Not guest-friendly EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 am

Issue Possibly Resolved
X
Thank you for that. I had been wondering why guest hadn't been able to do certain things in this forum. I believe I may have fixed the problem and you can try posting the link up again since I fixed it in the admin panel.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not guest-friendly Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Not guest-friendly Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Not guest-friendly Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Not guest-friendly   Not guest-friendly EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:08 am

「CLOSING THIS THREAD」
Seeing how this is over a year old, I'm going to be moving this into old archives. This is because once a thread reaches over the one year threshold, it gets sorted out and cleared out into old advertisements. Feel free to post a new advertisement if you wish.

Not guest-friendly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: