Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution - the beginning and the end  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Evolution - the beginning and the end  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Evolution - the beginning and the end  Empty Evolution - the beginning and the end

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Word Count:259
Posting music:Omen:
Faction: ????
Power Type:
Power Tier: ???
mood: Pissed off
Favorite Lyrics:"Go back to sleep. . . Go Back To sleep." - Counting bodies like sheep to the Rythym of a war drum: By a perfect circle

Post Section

"Dr.Hebi . . Why did you save me a broken worthless tool? One which clung to life. To the humanity that once was mine. I did not want to die, but at the same time, I was so weak I could not measure up to that man, if I had more power I could make your ideals reality. . . Is this really my limit, Is this my impassible wall? Dr. Hebi you brought me back, you gave me the free will to serve you. So, please take this humanity from me, I am but a tool at your disposal. Turn me into your instrument into your paradise, and I will without fail carve your glorious vision into this reality. From now on, I am no longer of the living nor the dead. I relinquish all that was mine, I relinquish the feeling of sorrow of pain, in your name, I will fight. It took me this long to realize this is my home, this is my place of belonging, till my dying breath dr.hebi give me the strength the power to truly become your weapon. Because I will repay you for the life I was given, each breath I take. Is thanks to you so let me do this. "

Shizuo had slowly exhaled as he looked up at the top of the cave, as he had only recently gained consciousness, he smiled slowly the tears on his eyes slowly drying up as he had slowly been ready for this moment. His shoulders set he exhaled , pulling back the exterior the wall that caged the beast, the façade that was the only illusion of his humanity, he stripped it all away. He stripped it away yes he pulled it off like shedding his skin, as slowly his eyes turned to daggers from the life he was given, he was not in the mood to second guess this was his path now. As he felt it rising up, he smiled slowly allowing the beast he caged in for so long, to rage and run rampant. Though he had no power, the rise of his killing intent was enough to stun even the fiercest of beasts, while slowly his body was beginning to convulse , muscle seemingly warming up, as his hair was covering those eyes of his. While the smile on his face was widening, becoming something deadly and dangerous. While he slowly closed his eyes, his mind his self, the weakness slowly vanished. Memories vanished, burned, replaced will the flow of pure determination to serve to the bitter end. His anger his sarcastic nature and all the pure determination and willpower remained, but the surprise, and the hesitant nature which made him soft, was gone, It was being utterly eradicated.

Around this time, slowly his body seemed to emit radiant rays of just pure alarming killing intent, it was not power but it was so strong it had a physical affect, it was exuded from the very core of his being, while he was grinning, slowly his body was beginning to slow his memories one by one where being erased turned to the very fuel to the pain, the misery the pure insanity that made shizuo so dangerous, as his body was emptying it was kind of dangerous but at the same time it was rather easy to see. that something was happening, because he slowly rose from his knee's while his body was still and his eyes hidden under his eyes while he had pulled the cloaks hood up over his hair concealing it. He was slowly smiling, before he had raised his right arm, this was different somehow then any time before. It was eerie almost frightening, it carried a vibe from just the action which was unsettling. Maybe because the tension in the muscles was different then it had been seen before, the body was grinding bones shrieking as he was still hiding his eyes under his hair. His whole being was odd , it was moving oddly. Though now he using his strength had flicked the air to his direct left, middle finger and thumb sliding against each other, which caused a loud bang.

Following that bang was a explosion to the side, as a massive impact dented the wall. He slowly looked up , and spoke once more..

"Hebi, let me be your instrument for your dreams, let me be your weapon. "

Summarizing Paragraph Section

And this would be where the summarizing paragraph, would go. So look here for the general idea of things if you get lost in the complexity of a post.

Evolution - the beginning and the end  LzZCuy7
Evolution - the beginning and the end  BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution - the beginning and the end  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Evolution - the beginning and the end  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Evolution - the beginning and the end  Empty Re: Evolution - the beginning and the end

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Evolution - the beginning and the end  Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum