Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goals of the the year or longer Left_bar_bleue30/100Goals of the the year or longer Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Goals of the the year or longer Empty Goals of the the year or longer

Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:58 pm
Just making this thread just so everyone can share their current goals and even talk about possibly achieving this goal. Share any completed goal you have that involves you or your characters or just something you wanna share. sometimes creating a goal and breaking it down can help motivate someone. so post your goal no matter how dumb it sounds show what you want to work for n.n. Try throwing in when you expect to complete them too to encourage yourself to reach said goal.

Here are some of my own current goals for my characters

Yoma Yazaki
To become a vizard at some point through rping || date to complete: not really sure maybe by the end of this year to the beginning of it

figure out what his shikai should be even if they are something small that becomes something greater later || kinda wanna have them figured out by the end of next month

Finish the updated personailty and history im working for yoma || hopefully this weekend it will be finished

figure out if i could give him another power that he could also possibly use in his sealed Zanpakutō state if allowed || possibly once yoma obtain's shikai and starts figuring that his powers are evolving

have yoma's powers evolve through rp so i can rewrite them a little differently but have the same effect and more useage || possibly around the time he gets shikai

get shikai || well i wanted to figure out the powers first so i guess i plan to have this obtained in 3 months

to show more of the relationship between him and his alter || i plan to have it expanding in more threads i part take in possibly using more of the alter

have fun with yoma || every god damn day i rp with him n.n

Naia Rosewood

Figure out more to do with her since james is grounded and will be missing for a while longer || possibly after i finish a currently thread and give my self a week or two after that

create new ways to use her current powers and possibly have them expand || after the first goal for her gets completed

Nexas Shikai

to finish him already || after i complete yoma's revamp

Me

to have my rp skill keep improving || i wanna compare my rping from the beginning of this year to the end of this year. it will grow and i know it

to find a job || as soon as they accept me

college || as soon a s they accept me

complete the fasfa || this weekend

and these are all the goals can think of.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goals of the the year or longer Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goals of the the year or longer Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Goals of the the year or longer Empty Re: Goals of the the year or longer

Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:36 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Goals of the the year or longer WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum