Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Bear Hugs
Check This Out EmptyToday at 1:50 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Check This Out EmptyToday at 1:07 am by Gamma

» Mirajane Soan [Approved; 5-3]
Check This Out EmptyToday at 12:51 am by Gamma

» Whispers on the Wind.
Check This Out EmptyToday at 12:23 am by Yaksha

» When an Angry Person is Angry
Check This Out EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
Check This Out EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Check This Out EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
Check This Out EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm by Guest

» Chain Gang (Open)
Check This Out EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
Check This Out EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

Top posters
THEFROST
Check This Out I_vote_lcapCheck This Out I_voting_barCheck This Out I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127569 messages in 19430 subjects

Check This Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Check This Out Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Check This Out Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Check This Out Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Check This Out   Check This Out EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 pm

After serious begging, I've decided to aid a friend in her endeavor. Its a charity thing, you just have to look at the site to see what its about (its pretty obvious). Anyway, I need people to vote for her, which takes about 5 seconds since you just have to either A. Make an account (which, again, takes 5 seconds), or B. Sign in through Facebook, and then click 'Vote for me!'. Here's the link to her page on the site.

http://www.toms.com/ticket-to-give/flags/1118

Oh, and if you have free time or feel like helping people, you can easily 'spam' accounts since email verification isn't required, and each account is extremely easy to create. You could probably get about 40 votes in about 10-15 minutes, so if you do that, I'd be willing to pay you a few million yen (or more!) on here. So yes, I'm offering incentives.

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Check This Out Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Check This Out Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Check This Out Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Check This Out   Check This Out EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Meh, did it. Kinda surprised I did considering one of the few people on this planet I have PURE DISDAIN FOR wears these.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Check This Out Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Check This Out Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Check This Out Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Check This Out   Check This Out EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

It's ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Check This Out Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Check This Out Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Check This Out Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Check This Out   Check This Out EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:36 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Check This Out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1