Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Following one's own path [private, Aivee only]

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 am
She listened to the captain, frowning as she talked about the need to look presentable and honorable.

"Does that mean I can't wear things like this anymore?"

Jessy looked down at her clothes, pouting at the thought of having to part with them. The sleeveless pink shirt was her favorite, and she always wore blue jeans, tightly forming over her curves. She had never worn the standard shinigami uniform in her time with squad ten, something that had caused captain hitsugaya to give her an irritated look several times. She just couldn't stand the thought of wearing those dull, boring clothes. A tear dripped down her eye and she quickly wiped it away, and looked up, giggling at what the captain said next.

"Sure, I'll do that. I mostly sneaked out to get away from captain hitsugaya, he was always a pain about my clothes also. If I want to leave I'll ask you or leave you a note."

Jessy blushed as she was picked up bridal style, smiling unsurely as her eyes spotted the captain's smiling face before darting off to something else.

"W-what are we going to do captain? Oh, is there anyone I can play with? It has been capital B boring around squad ten lately."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Anonymous

Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Following one's own path [private, Aivee only]

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:11 am

Jessy seemed to be concerned. ''I know, I know, boring clothes right? That's why we have casual fridays and crazy tuesdays. And honestly, you can wear those clothes under the Shihakushou, so it's not like you don't get to wear them; more like you're going to a job and you need to look okay. I don't mind much if people dress the way they want if they're in the barracks, but if we have guests or need to go somewhere, we all need to look good. So that the boss doesn't get mad.'' she said, giggling lightly. She was pretty light hearted, as the woman just continued with her actions; after all, she had to provide a good time to this girl, right? Because that was meant to be the stuff that she could have fun, or even just in general get something going. Yukashii was the type of person that adjusted things for people, to help get them together and keep things relatively safe and sane. Well sorta. Did it matter, as long as people were happy? Many adored her for such a reason, as the woman was easily just zipping through everything. The girl had also answered positively to notifying Yukashii about trips to the human world; that was also very, very good in her opinion. It seemed like Jessy was more then willing to try her best to keep things nice and smooth; and that encouraged Yukashii all the more, because it meant something to the red head. It meant that the girl was willing to keep going, even in the face of adversity.

Her steps brought them through the barracks, and out the window, as the woman quikcly preformed a shunpo in mid air, redirecting their movement to the wall. Tapping along it, she then used the skill again, letting them come up on the roof. Slowly putting down Jessy, the other girl would notice the fantastic view that awaited them, as the long strands of red billowed behind her in the churning air. Her fingers stertched out, and she smiled, before winking at the girl. ''Hey Jessy, I know you're probably scared and wondering just how everyone is.. but I bet you'll like it here. There's a bunch of others and a bunch of people that just want to have fun. In the end.. we all have a duty to help others; to help people in the Living world and to maintain the balance. So.. in the end, we have something to do.'' she said, a sort of dreamy look coming onto her face. But at the same time? The look on her face was a bit sad, full of something that few would ever understand. It was something so ethereal that it just seemed to flow and twitch into the entirety of something, a peek at a part of Yukashii that few ever got to see. But moments later? The woman clapped her hands and smiled. ''So Jessy. I have a simple, really easy request from you.'' she began, smiling at a bit at the other girl.

''I want you to tell me what it is that you want to do, as a shinigami.''

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2013 3:52 pm
Jessy sat down on the roof, letting her legs dangle over the sides. Staring in to the distance she closed her eyes, thinking back to that day. A soft smile formed on her mouth, tears leaking from her eyes. After a minute or so of sitting like that, she spoke, a soft, caring voice, but with a few traces of emotional pain sneaking in.

"Because I don't want anyone else to have to lose their friends. I want to help others, I don't want anyone else to feel the pain of losing a friend."

Pausing for a moment, she decided to tell the captain of her first time meeting a shinigami.

"Back when I was in rukongai, I had a group of friends, three of them were really close to me. We used to joke around alot, and it was a good time. The oldest of us looked about sixteen, and we always came to him with our problems. He was always good at thinking, sturdy as the earth beneath us. The there was the other girl, she looked about fifteen, and she was quite obviously in love with the older one. We always used to joke about her flaming temper. Then there was one other boy, looked about thirteen. He could adapt to almost anything, flowing along with us as we went along. I was the youngest looking at the time, only about eleven or twelve. They always joked about how quick I was to change, fickle as the wind they used to say.

One day, the house we were all living in was set on fire. I had been out, and when I came back, I ran in to try to save my friends."

She stopped talking for a bit, wiping her tears away with her hands.

"I alone survived that fire, rescued by a shinigami. That day I swore to myself that I would become a shinigami so that I could help out others. I had nothing left there anyway."

Jessy shrugged her shoulders, and finally opened her eyes, a few more tears falling before they stopped.

Anonymous

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

The girl before her held a lot of pain; Yukashii could see this, traveling through her body and bones. It was her instinct as a mother, as a woman, and as a leader. Her arms wanted to hold this child, to hold her to her body, letting the girl relax in that hold. But should she do such a thing? This was the question on the woman's mind; however, she realized that it was foolish to take consideration like that, as she walked towards the girl, and bent her knees, pulling her into an embrace. The girl had walked away from Yukashii, when brought up here, to sit on the edge of the roof; something that worried her immensely, but yet she would not find herself too afraid. She trusted the girl to not end her life; regardless of the pain, this girl was strong. The woman however, comforted the female, letting that soft touch bring back some of the pain too. But as the girl told her of the reasons she wanted to be a shinigami; of the day that she had met her fate in the form of losing others, the woman understood. If she felt it right to cry, she would; but her concern was the girl, full of sadness, before her. That body, full of the pain of losing those people, losing those lights that guided one's path; that was something she had felt in her life, regardless of the fact that the new lord that had taken her had admired her capabilities and her skills.

Even as a woman, whispered and cursed about, she was still a strong person; but the pain that danced in her heart was perhaps fathomless. Perhaps nobody would understand the true meaning of Yukashii's reason to go forward; or perhaps more, the moments why she wanted to help others so desperately. Those feelings that drove the girl in a rapid pace; but the woman just nuzzled the girl, holding her like a mother would her child. ''It's alright Jessy. I understand. Cry as much as you need to. I'm right here.'' she said, her voice soft and gentle. There was an inherent need to seek comfort; and perhaps, that's what this girl had attached herself to. Her hair, beautifully vivid as flames; her personality as gentle as the warm earth; her mind, a quicksilver spring; and finally, her power, the raging changes of lightning. Perhaps the girl felt attached because Yukashii embodied these things; the sense of the earth, water, and fire that she had lost long ago to a fire, a fire that took away the lives of the children she had attached herself to. Understanding that was difficult, but Yukashii was there for her squad member; she was their captain now. And this was no longer the age when women were spurred; or that people such as she were kept in the academy, or turned into ruthless soldiers. The customs, the tight restraints that kept the place rigid had begun to fall apart due to Ichigo Kurosaki and many others; allowing the Shinigami to grow and form bonds, and become even stronger by nature.

And Yukashii would not let one of her precious children, a squad member of hers, to be left to the wolves. She was their protector, their leader; she was their face, and she wanted to be their mother. That inherent wish allowed her to be nice to all of them; that inherent wished allowed them to all love her. And yet.. she felt powerless. Unable to do anything. But she would never give up; not with their faith in her. She could not, would not, and never would allow herself to betray those feelings.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 JessyB1

Tears fell from Jessy’s eyes as she was pulled in to the hug. She felt safe within this captain’s arms, a feeling of peace that she had not felt in a long, long time. No longer could she hold back the pain and sadness, now it all flowed out as the arms of the captain before her gave her comfort. It had been too much, and she just let it flow, let it all flow out until her tears stopped. It took a good seven minutes to get it all out, and once she had, she looked up at her new captain, a smile on her lips.

“Thank you captain… or is there something else you would prefer me to call you?”.

Her eyes started to move around as she returned to her normal self, zipping between different objects as usual. She did seem slightly embarrassed as she tilted her head towards the floor, her body shifting uncomfortably before she opened her mouth, her voice coming out softly, almost a whisper.

“Captain… I actually don’t know how to put on a shihakushou… I haven’t ever worn one before. That’s not why I don’t wear them, they are really ugly in my opinion… but how will I wear one if I don’t even know how to put it on?”.

She waited somewhat impatiently for her captain’s response. Her mind floated to the memories of captain hitsugaya attempting to force her to wear those ugly clothes, and she giggled a bit. It seemed funny how much she had refused to wear it so adamantly, and now here she was, with a different captain, asking to be taught how one puts it on correctly. Thinking about it, she could tell the sixth squad would be a much better fit for her. She had been like a child before, alone in a scary, hate filled world. Now it was like she had found a mother, someone who could take care of her and stabilize her. Weirdly, her mind floated to Tora Lionus, the man she had met a long time ago. She was kind of like his daughter Sherri, and only now Jessy was truly realizing just what had happened. Smiling, she leaned in, hugging tightly against the loving captain. This is what Jessy needed, this is where she felt she belonged. After a minute or so, she asked something she wanted desperately to know.

“Um… how has Yoma been since that battle? I’ve been somewhat worried about him… and I kinda wanted to apologize to him…”

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 am

It seemed like slowly, this girl was getting used to Yuka's comforting embraces. To be fair, it felt like this girl just needed someone to care for her; in a way, she wanted to curse Hitsugaya for being so thoughtless, so engrossed towards duty. And she wanted to curse his Lieutenant, Rangiku, for the same carelessness; however, she could not blame them, as they would slowly drift away. Those of eons past were often outclassed by the new ones rising up; Yukashii was of a surety that she could beat Hitsugaya, simply by the fact that she had more flexibility in her skills then he himself had. For the seven minutes that the girl cried, the woman hummed soft lullabies, ones that she wished to have sung to her child. And soon, it was over, and the flame haired woman would softly wipe the tears of the girl away, making sure to not hurt the probably swollen eyes. ''There there, feel a bit better?'' she said softly, giving a gentle smile to the one offered. Her question was soon answered by itself, as the woman gave a small laugh. ''You can call me Captain, or Yuka-chan, or whatever you wish.'' she said, but her finger came up. ''However, in polite company, Yuka-Taichou would be more appropriate, yes?'' she said with a gentle smile. Sure, it may be tough and constricting, but she knew that as long as they were in polite company, if manners were observed, the rest could be let go.

It was part of her duty as the culture division, to keep the traditions alive as well, and yet to guide them towards new ones. The girl seemed embarrassed however, as she mentioned something that make Yukashii a bit surprised. Didn't they teach that in the academy? The girl blinked slowly, and then let out a gentle smile. ''Well.. I can teach you that Jessy. It's really easy to be fairly honest. It's just remembering the process.'' she said softly, letting her fingers pet the blonde hair of the girl, letting out gentle and comforting smiles. That wasn't the thing that seemed to press more on the girl's mind however. So Yukashii just waited patiently; she had a feeling that this child trusted her explicitly, almost to the point of like a child would to a mother. And the woman knew that in her heart, this was her calling; being a captain allowed her to care for the younglings. Even though she was the face of the Gotei 13, if she showed people a kind heart.. then perhaps kindness would follow. Was such an ideal false? Perhaps she should rethink such a thing; but the woman was never sure, as she let out a soft sigh. Perhaps she should begin to downgrade her faith, hopes, and try for the smaller things, rather then quality. Perhaps that would aid her in moving ahead.. and perhaps not. It was all a game of chance to be fair.

And when the girl mentioned her worry, Yuka's face tightened slightly, as she then tilted her head. ''Oh.. well been doing fine.. relatively.'' she said, feeling almost nervous. ''But if you want to apologize to him.. I could set up a meeting?'' she suggested, letting another smile float on her face. But what harm did a little push do?

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] - Page 2 JessyB1

Jessy’s smile left her face as the captain answered her questions about Yoma, replaced by a worried frown.

“Relatively? What does that mean? Is there something I should be aware of about him? If you could set up a meeting, that would be great…”

Her voice trailed off, her face still looking very worried about something. She sat there, wondering about what would happen with Yoma should she meet him again. The fight had only been their second meeting, the first time they had met had been when the two of them sparred. She had barely beaten him that time, and she wasn’t sure how strong Yoma had gotten in the mean time. Perhaps he would despise her for what she had done during that battle, maybe he would even try to hurt her. She didn’t want things in her new squad to start off with something like that. Well, there was no use thinking about it now, and she tried hard to push it from her mind. Sighing, she forced a smile on to her face and looked up at her new captain.

“Well, is there anything else we need to talk about? I kind of want to get some training done before the day ends, and I’ll probably have to move my stuff over to the sixth squad barracks, correct? I think I’d best get started on things…”

Detaching herself from captain Yuka, Jessy walked over to the side of the building and jumped off, pulling out her twin blades as she did. Falling fast towards the ground, she waited until she pasted the open window that Yuka had used as an exit earlier. Swinging one her sword downward, a blast of pressurized air shot towards the ground. The force slowed her fall and then forced her upwards. Grabbing on to the window as she shot upwards, she swung herself in to it before sheathing her blades. Looking up towards the area she had just jumped off of, she called up to Yuka.

“Are you coming down, or should I just head out by myself?”

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 am

The woman laughed a little bit; Jessy seemed to instantly get worried about the male, as she shook her head. ''No no, I'll set up the meeting. Just after he's done his punishment, that's all.'' said the captain towards her newest squad member. The woman just smiled as the girl just radiated worries and doubt. Perhaps it wasn't the best of things for Yuka to be so soft; but this girl needed a guiding hand, not the type of thing to just shove her off a cliff or something. However, Yukashii had duties to do, and she had spent long enough with this one; she couldn't give everyone all day, else wise that would be unfair. With millions of Shinigami, that meant she had something over a 100 in her squad at the very, very least. But Yukashii had been glad she took her time with this one; after all, every step to help someone heal is a good step, right? That was something that the captain wanted to do, as she let out a soft sigh, brushing her red strands aside for a moment. The other girl was asking her things; and she knew that she had to let the girl go. The blonde slipped from the Captain's grasp, and the elder just smiled at the girl, a gentle, kind smile. ''And you probably should; there's a lot of things for you to do, uh? Go ahead and go pack and move into your room; a Jigokuchou will come with the directions and lead you there.''

That's the woman had said. Watching the girl jump down, the woman just flashed a smile; and as the other would leave, the Captain's gaze would look up at the sky. Slowly, she wondered about such things as the bonds with her squad.. and the new ones arriving almost daily, and those that leave. Her fingers softly touched the tear spots on her uniform, reminding herself that there was a lot yet that she had to do. And the woman let out a small chuckle, as she shook her head. ''Indeed.. a lot of things.'' she muttered to herself. There were things that not even a practiced expert could do easily; her legs slipped under herself, and the woman stood, her long flame hair dancing in the small breeze. ''There is much I have to do yet. I'm not fully matured.. I know that. Our problems.. the things that are happening.. I need to understand more. And yet.. even if I understand it all.. will I have the power to protect those I love? Or will I fail once more, being caught up in lies and tragedy?'' she said to herself, looking towards the sky for an answer. And of course, there was no answer in the sky; the woman sighed, and shook her head briefly. No.. she would have to get stronger. She was no where near strong enough yet; for the small girl that was running back to her former squad, for the boy she was punishing, and for all of the faces that looked up at her in hope.

''I need to get stronger.'' she muttered once more, before stepping off, using Shunpo to leave the area.

[EXIT]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum