Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex]

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:40 pm

THE BLACK NIGHTMARE

RYOICHI KALLEN

Darkness.....

The darkness of night. It was quiet. It was simple. It was cold.

It was good.

The Black Nightmare, known as Ryoichi Kallen, stood in the home of the Reaper of Souls. Soul Society. With his white hair shining out like a half moon in the black of night, and twin katanas upon the right hip, the man was ready as he always was. Prepared to fight, and kill. With a quiet breath escaping him, the man's hands slowly moved towards his swords, with his left hand gently wrapping around the first weapon, and his right hand wrapping around the second.

Placing his foot forward, the gentle scraping sound of two katanas being unsheathed, one after another, sounded out within the night of the Seireitei. Quietly exhaling, the man would take a traditional dual weapons stance, with both weapons pointing forward, both blades pointing away from him. However, the one in his left hand was drawn back to where the hilt was placed next to his head. Striking forward with two piercing stabs, Ryoichi aimed to make two holes in the head of his imaginary enemy. An assassin must never rest. Always training, always alert.

Returning his primary weapons to their sheaths, the gentle tapping of the tsuba against the lip of the sheath was a sound that Ryoichi did not always enjoy. The sound of a blade returning to the sheath could mean multiple things. The completion of a mission. The end of an execution. So many things that sound could mean. However, none of these things were the time to fret about the tapping of a tsuba. Hearing a noise from a small distance away, the young man's hand immediately went for his swords.

His eyes shifted from left to right, scanning with not only his eyes for anything, but with his ears for even the slightest bit of noise. Hearing nothing within the night, the man's grip on his weapons loosened. A sigh left him as his right hand went to his side, while his left, dominant hand rose to his forehead and eyes, rubbing them gently before groaning quietly.

I'm getting too tense....

Closing his eyes, Ryoichi Kallen slowly made his way back to his room. Tonight may have been a night of pure darkness, with no moon....but it most certainly was not an entirely quiet night. Death comes by night. If something were to meet with this Black Nightmare....they would feel the full meaning of that phrase. A small smirk had come onto the Black Nightmare's face. Ah, the strange enjoyment of having the life of an assassin.

Looking at the time, the man quickly picked up his pace back to his room. Arriving in a short period of time, the man quietly opened the door, before stepping in, shutting the door, and heading to his bed. An assassin was nothing without the energy that he needed both physically and spiritually. For now, it was time to rest. Tomorrow....it was time for work.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex]

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:57 am
Shure. I see no reason not to approve this especially since Cook seemed to be ok with this. I'll go ahead and move this to approved Shinigami and you can start using him whenever.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ryoichi Kallen [APPROVED, 2-3+] [Owner: Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:01 pm
Move him to deceased characters. Shinigami Dolls were apparently axed, so he's effectively died in the Monsuta explosion. Remove the 9S FC on the claim list.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum