Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124361 messages in 18991 subjects
Share | 

Standing down [Chaozi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
60/100  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Standing down [Chaozi]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:44 am

Iv'e already mentioned this twice to Frost so to him this should not come as a big surprise. However, I have had a great decline in activity on PH lately and I do not think I will be able to come on 24/7 as I used to. In fact, today is the first day in some time Iv'e actually remembered to come on to write this damn thing xD

Anyway, I want to be taken off the staff list as I have done no work whatsoever in the past week/month/2013 and have not Rp'd in some time. I have sat there doing bugger all and just watching others have fun but have no real time for it myself. Any threads i'm in can simply remove me from the area however they see fit. kill my characters however and I wont be too pleased XD

I'll still be around at some times. It's not like this is the first time iv'e said this but I feel this may be the last time I do. Too much in life is taking up all of my time and I hope to be able to aim for my future. I wish you all well in the upcoming months.

All in all, refer to the image above. Thanks for the great time people! I shall see you when I can! I'm on skype most days still. Kinda...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Standing down [Chaozi]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 am

It's a pity; but I hope we can see you around again eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Standing down [Chaozi]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 am

Urg I dunno what to say here.
I kinda feel bad, since I tried so hard to include you knowing you've had these problems before. But just know that I love you and I hope you'll be able to walk around here a little bit and have fun like you used to. My gif is absolutely correct btw; you are not alone. I just hope that in whatever you do, you can have fun, and just bloom as a much better person each time you learn something. ^^

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Standing down [Chaozi]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:45 am

Chaozi, thank you for everything you've done for the site and for the things that you will do in the future. In addition, know that we will always have a home for you here.

As they say in Elsweyr,

May you always walk on warm sands...~

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Standing down [Chaozi]   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:54 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. Additionally, with Chaozi back on the site being active, this leave is just taking up room, yo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

Standing down [Chaozi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1