Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Left_bar_bleue5/100Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Empty Re: Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+]

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 pm
All is checked out. Play fair.

Approved with Tier 2-3

Factors
=======
You recently discovered Shikai.
You are still in deep conflict with your Inner Hollow.
You're likely to lose control of yourself often.

Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 am
Re-approved at 2-1.

Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Ap8OoJO

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:41 pm
I checked with Frost and he has informed me that this indicates that he has fully approved my bankai.

http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t3836-colin-washi-s-bankai

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 pm
AND SO IT BEGINS! I am beginning the revamping of Colin Washi, who is hereby going through a bit of improvements! So, when they are done I will post in his app again indicating as such. I will still be posting actively, as I have been informed his pre-revamp self is still allowed to be active in threads during construction. SO, that's everything important!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 pm
K first part of Revamp's done. I need someone to approve his Resserection, so I know if it needs anything done or if I can just move on. So, I will wait until that time, then proceed to continue.

- Buddha
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Left_bar_bleue60/100Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 pm

I did have a few things written down here before i decided:

"know what? This entire resserecion has the same problem all the way through."

That problem being its totally overpowered. What I think you should do, is read every ability and even the appearance and word it differently. The way i read this shows that the character could end anybody 2 seconds flat.

I don't think this character is fully capable of that feat, somebody of a 0-1 or 0-2 may be more viable to have abilities that can 'blow somebody to pieces just by shaking their hand' or be 'cut in half from throwing a feather at a good angle".

Ill admit, your powers are sweet, their worded in a way that doesn't give them equal justice.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 pm
Have changed what was asked and is ready for re-checking.
Thank You.

- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 am
Bumping to 0-4+ for taking a co-leader spot in an org.

Colin Washi [Approved, 0-2+] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum