Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Unlocking my Shikai  Empty Unlocking my Shikai

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 am
Masaaki Mushin, the childhood Kidō prodigy that wanted enough power to change the fate of the world for is good, cannot even reach shikai. How embarrassing, thought Masaaki as he continued to walk around the Seiretei thinking of a way to obtain the only thing out of his reach…shikai. For 50 years Masaaki sat and pondered how to obtain his shikai he trained every day and had defeated many hollows but no avail, shikai always seemed just out of his reach. I will I ever learn Shikai, thought Masaaki as he sat down on a seat near the training grounds, feeling truly hopeless about his Zanpakutō. Everybody else has obtained shikai by age 200, I am the only one without it I am weak….I must get stronger, much, much more powerful. This weakness is a disease that plagues by spirit. I must free myself from this affliction and obtain power to change the world for the better, thought Masaaki as he looked down at his Zanpakutō at his side. “We can do this just you watch, I will prove that I deserve to be your master.” As he continued to stare at his zanpaktuo; Masaaki all of a sudden stood up on his feet and shouted, “I challenge everyone here to a duel. Now who is first?” Masaaki looked around the training grounds at all of the shocked faces at the training ground. The training grounds were silent as most of the people hear know of Masaaki ability at easily made up for his lack of shikai. “Is there anyone at all, that can face me?”

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unlocking my Shikai  Left_bar_bleue30/100Unlocking my Shikai  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Unlocking my Shikai  Empty Re: Unlocking my Shikai

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Yoma was spending time trying to further gain a connection with his blade. He wanted to learn how to connect more with his blade. Some events had happened that made him more aware of connection with the spirit with one's blade. He was trying to find a swordplay style that he felt suited him. He was still very weak in swordplay so learning and mastering the basics is what would help him improve how his sword is used. Even as a shinigami he was still a beginner in every regard. Yoma heard a man issue his challenge he seemed so full of himself that he just wanted to ignore him. His training on his own wasn't going so well so he had to find something better to help him. The challenge the man issue sounded better right now he could help with Yoma's improvement. Yoma decided that he might go accept that challenge. Before he could move from that spot his other half seemed to want to talk to him. His other half seemed to want in the challenge before him. He could tell that through this man's boasting he did have a little strength to back it up . Yoma sighed after realizing that they both would gain from fighting this man that they decide to share the body and switch every few mins to let one another .

Yoma walked up to the man slowly. He couldn't understand why the other shinigami training didn't seem to want to take part of this challenge. As he got to to the man. He stood there looking at him and tried to anylze what his power could be. He ddin't really see are notice anything that stood out to him.

"Excuse me Sir i am willing to take your challenge. Fighting you might do me some good Hopefully everyone fighting can gain something."

Yoma bowed to the man before him he was prepaid mentally for the challenge and prepared for his opponent's true strength. Yoma and his alter knew that they had to fight their hardest in this fight.

Template By: [THEFROST]
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unlocking my Shikai  Left_bar_bleue10/100Unlocking my Shikai  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Stop, lets rewind this shit alil

The voice would sting like a needle to the backs of these kids necks. The blonde woman walked through the training grounds, she seemed to hold a glass bottle of grog in her hand. The liquid passed down her throat as she stopped before these 2 kiddies. The rest of the place had seemingly gone silent, a bunch o wimps not even stepping up to the challenge. Shizis attire was quite slutty to say the least. her shirt was ..... well it was non existent as she only wore a sort of bra. as she walked forward she bent over, her cleavage showing quite well, just to speak to this shorter man with the red hair.

aren't you just a cutie....... where da fark is squad 8's barracks bitch?

The words seemed a bit out of place while addressing g this cute little kid, but she was dead serious. shed only just returned to the SS and had now been placed in command of the 8th division. She probably wasn't the strongest captain but she had a fair bit of experiences, strength and .... well she was hot. But by the looks around this place not many knew her, guess that comes with a new job. Right now her name with captaincy would only be on paper. And she was gonna take full advantage of it. As she stood up she looked at the other guy here, he seemed to be some sort of tough guy accepting all challenges.

If ya want a fight then ill give it to ya. just be farking prepared fo what comes next.

As shizi folded her arms over her chest she closed her eyes. Her arms lay under her breast pushing them upwards, though it wasn't really intentional they were just ... there sometimes. As she took hold of her Zanpakutō she spun it and unsheathed it letting it fall to her shoulder. within that instant she pulled out a piece of gum chewing on it as she waited for these 2 mens responses.

So ya just gonna stand there or are we gonna do this shit?

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

Unlocking my Shikai  M9rTQZk

Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:14 am
Well, Well what do we have here, thought Masaaki looking down at this red hair teenager. Masaaki smiled a devilish grin and stopped hiding his spiritual pressure as spirit energy flowed slowly around as dark as a hollow and embraced his body like a shadow.

"I do not know who you are boy but you will submit to me if you face my blade and Kidō in battle." as Masaaki stared at this older boy with killer intent in his heart and in his eyes.

As Shigami Shizi walked over here with her huge breast just barely hanging on to dear life in her bra and she was dunk. What kind of shingami does that, she is clearly as bad role model for her clan thought Masaaki. But still, she is still very powerful shingami with power that even surpassed his own and there is no way I can defeat her, hell I do not even have bankai. But still maybe if he did fight her that his power would increase as he become better at Kidō

Masaaki looked over at Shizi and lowered his killer intent in his heart and eyes but still kept his spirit energy free as it cling to Masaaki clothes and body like gum. Masaaki flashed her a big beautiful smile before completely turning his body to face her

" Shiizi, a pleasure but I do not think it would be fair to take on a drunken lady, it would demean my honor and my skills as a shingami." As he bowed to her and turned and faced the boy again and displayed an evil look on his face

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unlocking my Shikai  Left_bar_bleue30/100Unlocking my Shikai  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Yoma was shocked by the women's appearance that he avoided looking at her and his face had turned red. He was trying to avoiding eye contact But the women had said something to him that really surprised him and that was the fact that she called him cute. He blushed some more and tripped over some stones behind him. He had fallen to the ground and the women then seemed to yell at him where the squad 8 barracks were. He was surprised at this quick change and couldn't answer her question. The women also seemed to want to participate in the man's challenge. She didn't seem full of herself but she seemed to be the type to possibly enjoy fighting she seemed to be confident in her own strength.

"Excuse me miss are you going to participate in the fighting as well? "

Yoma got up rubbing the dirt off of him. he felt it time had run out. He accepted the challenge and at that moment his other half counted that as their timer starting. So this would cause the switch to start taking place. he knew that he was switch was taking place now he heard that voice.

you know time is up so i'm in control now

Yoma had closed his eyes for a moment then opened them. This wasn't the same yoma as a moment ago his timer had just began he knew he would have to make it count.

To Him it had seemed the man who was up for a challenge was nothing more then a coward he had lowered his killing intent when he saw the drunken women he spoke of worthless honor and pleasure. All that mattered in a fight was who was left standing he positioned himself to strike. His target was the man and as he kept his eyes on him he created charges on to the base of his feet prepared for what was coming. Yoma pushed himself forward as he swing his blade to strike at man. He had a strong intent to take him down. He hand no intention of killing but if the women was really willing to fight sober or not he would also attempt to strike at her. As Yoma rushed he yelled out.

"I hope your ready because their is so way in hell your gonna win. "

Template By: [THEFROST]
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unlocking my Shikai  Left_bar_bleue10/100Unlocking my Shikai  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Kids these days. this man stood looking into the face of shizi speaking of chivalry and shit ... bull fark. Her spirit pressure lunged outwards cracking the training ground bellow her feet. The pure power emanating from her enough to literally affect the area around her, sh was ticked and this guy was well screwed now. As she steeped forward the evil malicious look now taking her face her killer intent enough to submerge both these kids and show them what truly was about to happen.

And who the fark do you think you are you little bitch? IF YOU ISSUE A CHALLENGE DON'T BE A GIRL JUST FARKING FIGHT!

Shizi walked forth the air lunging out around her. as she closed in on the man who had for some reason addressed her. he was quite a small kid compaired to her but there was something that immediately draw her in. As the kid seemed to take a stronger stance she had arrived at his back, her arms lunging to either side of him ready to launch. and within an instant ... she had him. Bear hugging him she would've, with her strength bear hugged this kid dragging his head mainly in suffocating it into her bosom. her joy was almost to high, she would strangle this kid in jumping up and down with him.

your such a cutie, your red hairs perfect. I'm gonna call you fluffy and you will be my pet fluffy ....... if you fail me i will kill you though.

Without a second though Shizi had moved launching herself behind the other man, yoma would have been left at his position as she moved. Her finger launched out attempting to tap this man upon the back of the man, a small ball of reiatsu forming intending to pierce through his shoulder as she spoke the incantation. It would shoot forth the intent to rip through his shoulder and leave him reeling in a bit of pain, just like being shot with a friking bullet. It was just the start to the fight she wanted.

Pierce their soul and tear their flesh, Hadō 3 piercing shot.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

Unlocking my Shikai  M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum