Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The show must go on! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The show must go on! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

The show must go on! - Page 2 Empty Re: The show must go on!

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:32 pm
Nithanial blinked as the popcorn appeared in his hands. He did however slowly begin to chew on it though. He could not help but think about these possible alterations. Though then again in all honesty it really did not bother him all that much. i see. Well i suppose that will be okay. After all if you need to contact me that will be fine by me i suppose. Though i will warn you that there is a chance my body may not cope. but then again i could always just be paranoid about that. He stated with a soft grin as he slowly closed his eyes. Shakeing his head he offered a slight sigh as the thoughts slowly surged through his head.

Things i will need huh? Well i can not really think of to much stuff really. I pretty much grew up with nothing so in a way i am rather used to just haveing the bare minimal of everything. I suppose anything that may be needed for this job would be nice. Though as far as everything else i really should not need all that much stuff at all. He stated a finger on his chin as he thought. and as far as some things i may be able to buy some of the stuff i would need through my money i made through my show i suppose. He was at a loss for words not really knowing anything about all this new stuff that seemed to be made around here. He was afraid that he may make proublems with it if he had anything to advanced.

after all if i have somethign to advanced i do not know what may happen sense im not used to anything fancy. Or even bearly high tech. sense i grew up mostly outside in a training area considering the power or what not my clan is supposed to have. We tend to stay out of the way of people given to how most tend to try to kill us when they find out about us. He said with a soft chuckle as he gently rubbed the back of his head. Though in a way his look was iconic considering his hair in a way was made to look like what most would call demon's horns.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The show must go on! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The show must go on! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 pm
"Great." Colin said simply, smiling as he munched on the popcorn, turning his head around to look at the window behind him, giving him a great view of.. The skyscraper next door. "Do you know where we are? The Underground District of Karakura." He explained to Nithaniel, his head half looking out the window and his other eye still visible to the man behind his desk.

"And I grew up with three brothers!" He laughed in reply to Nithaniel mentioning how he was used to the bare minimum of everything. "Even if two of them are murderous psychopaths now…" He said softly, looking out the window for another moment before turning around to Nithanial again. "Nah, no need for that… The Corps can provide you anything you need." Colin explained, crossing his arms as he looked up at the ceiling, imagining being flying out in the sky once again. However, his mouth kept moving, even despite his obvious focus towards the ceiling, almost independent from the rest of his body. Naturally, or unnaturally, this was due to the cybermind that made up his own brain.

"Even better." Colin explained to him, looking almost sad now as he looked at the desk again. "I wouldn't want people who go to such lengths just from judging in this city of ours… And assault is very illegal." He explained, sighing as he relaxed back in his chair again, bringing up one of his extremely long and slender hands up to his face as he ate some more popcorn.

"In any case, nice to meet you, Nithaniel, and hope to work with you soon." he explained, standing up again as he turned around completely to the window, his hands clasped behind his back loosely, his fingers grazing against the seat of his pajama pants. "This is our reality. Only being able to look on the outside is meaningless… It's just a wall, totally pointless. However… It gives us the urge to be free from our present situation." He said simply, tilting his head to the side and chuckling gently to himself. "She'd never have thought I would think of something like that…" He muttered, before turning around to Nithaniel again.

"Alright then. To do your job, basically just constantly play tourist around the city. You can go anywhere, do anything; just remember that if we get into contact with you, that you need to do what we ask." He explained, before his eyes looked down towards the floor. "Unless you determine another course of action is wiser. Typically, we won't require you to physically do anything, as we mostly just need information." He finished, before he began to step towards the door, clicking his fingers as a massive garganta appeared in front of Nithaniel, revealing on the other side of the dimensional gateway a simple waiting room. "Look forwards to working with you, step through that gate and you'll be ready to begin." He stated simply, as without warning his entire body seemed to become nothing more then refractions of light, bits and pieces of it randomly disappearing before Nithaniel's eyes, as a single voice spoke right next to his ear, a phantom feeling crossing across his back, as whatever caused it vanished from the rom.

"Bye now!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The show must go on! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The show must go on! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:50 pm
Nithanial could not help but tilt his head as he walked out through the gateway. It was interesting that he was told he would get everything he needed. Though for the most part he could not help but think he already had everything he needed. With the exception of the place to stay wich he would be getting as well as a good training area. slowly closeing his eyes he slowly shook his head and took in a deep breath. He to then left not really knowing what to say. There was much he had on his mind though none of it really seemed as if it would fit. Shaking his head he to then left. his mind was swimming with ideas though he decided he needed to find someone that he was told about before. Not knowing where to look he decided to do his normal thing. Just wounder aroung and hope for the sake of hopeing that he found what he was looking for. good bye then. good luck with everything else i suppose.

He stated as he to was soon out of the area and now going out and about to try to figure out where he was to go now. He was not entirely sure what he was doing. but he did know that he was now on his way to do something better then he thought possible in a new town already.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum