Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Sudden Interest [OPEN]

Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 am

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

As gray called up to Skiel, asking for lightning, the swords in his hands disappeared, seemingly melting in to Elisha's body. Then, wincing, her fists turned a steel gray color as Skiel had decided what to do. As the Kidō came towards him, he dropped, gravity and the air pushing her down until she was an inch off the ground, right behind gray. At this point the air formed under him, stopping him from crashing in to the ground below. With a quick pivot, he slammed a metal fist in to the very back of gray's neck. With all the fighting Gray had been doing, he hoped that would be enough to subdue him, but just to make sure she slammed her other fist in to his back. Glaring at Gray, he spoke, his voice set in a deadly whisper.

"My only duty is to protect this girl, it is my only goal, and I will not change it for some dimwit dragon like you who can't even tell when to quit! Dragons aren't immortal being you know, we can be killed, I almost was. I am NOT going to risk dying again, when it means also taking this girl with me! You're a little piece of shit who doesn't know anything about honor, how dare you call yourself a dragon, even the son of a dragon! You disgust me."

With that said, Skiel slowly flew over to Shadin, looking him directly in the eye as he sat in the air, crosslegged.

"What will you do with Elisha? I cannot stay like this for much longer, and I doubt she will take too kindly to this sort of situation when she is let back in control of her body. Please do not blame her for anything that she does, I will try and calm her down as quickly as possible. I am sorry for my actions here, I just lost control of my anger..."

With a soft sigh escaping his lips, Elisha's ears fixed themselves, and Skiel continued looking at Shadin, waiting for an answer.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2013 11:38 am

Well isn't this a grand fucking party?

The casting black a new design for such a wondrous mother fucking day. Wolf sat upon the ledge of a large sky scraper directly above this battle, the pure strength of these ones bellow drawing him in letting him watch for now. It wasn't often Wolf visited the human world much less the city, but today was a special occasion for the monstrous crimsoned haired one eyed man. As he looked over the bustling lights he almost missed the thing he'd come here for, that unforgettable smell the cold feeling ... bloodshed. Wolfs veins coursed with a new found sense of pure thrilling blood lust, how he missed it. With a launch over this massive ledge Wolf could feel the air forcing against his skin, the waves rushing as his feet stepped upon glass of the building, running down moving forward, faster and faster until eventually he smashed into the ground full force opening up a crater around him.

As wolf stood the black darkness seeped around his being, this was the force that smashed through the ground and as he stepped forward it would the darkness that killed the clones in front of him. As wolfs hand touched the back of these men's heads it would literally pierce straight through their heads like a knife stabbing into butter. With a crack of his neck and that oddly smug demonic smile he launched forward grabbing the rock of eijis mid air, the pure force of which exploded it out mid grab. The crazy strength behind this was something to be commended, the force rippled through Wolfs arm as it hit, digging his feet into the earth Wolf stood his ground, the skin on his wrist and fore arm ripping under the weight of such high velocity rock throwing the blood spurting out wolf let out a manacle laugh as he looked at Eiji a quick glance back at gray with a snort at the kids retarded fighting style, literally being jump in and get yourself hammered into the ground.

What the fuck is this shitty fighting? When i came here i was expecting something worthy of breaking in half, if this is all you little shits who are gonna throw out i expect that the little girl over there will rip you in 2 before i get the chance. lets see what we go here though eh? 1 dumb ass shooting above his pay level, 1 little bitch crying not to get hurt and 2 homos who, from all the power i can see of em, only wanna spend that power sucking each other off.

The girl at this point had taken to the side of the white haired kid, by the pure smell of him wolf could already tell this kid was dangerous, that inescapable smell of blood wafting from him. The other man wasn't far off though both of them were above wolf that was sure but at the moment it wasn't fear or even alertness in him it was pure crushing excitement, what a fucking duo to come across. with that crazy laugh the man walked forward ever so calmly drawing fenrir from his side. Wolf pointed the blade at the 2 men in front of him a small ball of pure dark energy forming at the tip eventually becoming a small sphere. As it hit the perfect point it launched out a huge beam of pure black matter centered right between these 2 monstrous men. But this wasn't where he would finish, digging his blade into the ground he looked at gray as cracks launched out around the blade.

Ya might wanna stand back, this shit is about to get .... messy. break the chains fenrir.

The cracks rippled out spanning over a huge area, as a small wolf literally burst from the ground running it circled to the side of Eiji, as its mouth opened a form of blue reiatsu built in its mouth shooting out like a beam and Eiji hoping to catch him in the pure energy wave, if he was it probably wouldn't be to serious though it may rip apart his skin even leave a hole in the bastard with a good hit, but this wasn't wolfs move no his was just beginning. Wolf launched forward his sword falling towards Eiji with the blade matter entangling the blade making its strength beyond anything else and the massive boost from his shikai his strength could probably rip Eiji shoulder to hip apart as it fell. But this wasn't it, upon his other hand the black matter formed once more this time into a fine point, with a massive launch of his fist the substance ripped forth its uncontrollable state would literally explode out sending mass bits of solidified black matter and huge amounts of rubble and debris flying out in a massive explosion capable of destroying a massive ass area, even catching wolf in the blast ripping his skin apart as it threw him back towards grays position.

Wolf managed to regain his footing digging his feet deep into the earth as he came to a halting stop digging up some of the ground with him as he went. With a small smile he wasn't done, as the Dog circled around at its huge speeds it found a new target, shadin. It massive teeth blared as it speed in at huge speeds, though anyone who was anyone knew it wouldn't mach shadins own speed. But as the dog got close enough to his position it knew just what to do. With another massive build of black matter the dog itself became a ticking time bomb and as it reach a distance of about 5 meters away from Shadin's position ... boom. the explosion ripped outwards crushing most things it came in contact with, it spanned a good 100 m distance. As wolf stood there he moved his blade to sit on his shoulder that ever looming smile still on his face as he let his words carry out to the man who stood behind him ... gray.

hey idiot, I'm gonna give ya a chance here, wanna team up? maybe with me backing ya you might actually get a good hit on one of em instead of flailing round like a dick that's probably gonna die.

With those words wolf stood his sword sitting across both his shoulders, he looked forward not turning no matter what happened Wolf knew these 2 guys were threats. but not just normal threats these were two crazy assholes who could pack a punch. Wolf was wary, his eyes shifting waiting for the next bit. with a small look he also tried to pick out the girls position in all of this. she too probably got caught in Fenrir's blast but wolf was unsure. One thing was for sure though as wolf stood there his odd way of being on guard he was waiting for a retaliation like no other.

giveup

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Template By: [Lio the Lion]

A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri May 10, 2013 11:31 pm

PREPARE TO CLASH HEADS WITH THE BEAST OF KARAKURA CENTRAL

Artist: Elfire - Song: Dark Subconscious - Word Count: 2031

The area became distilled for Shadin the instant he had detected Dragon-Like male stepping up to retilate against his will. This fight should have been over, that boy should not have gotten up and he knew this was going to become quite the irritating mess to deal with. Taking a rather annoyed sigh, he cracked his neck and turned around towards the Sugiura beginning to transform into his sacred form. Taking a soft glance towards the direction of Seishi, they were meant to reunite with each other here, but it was obvious that it was going to have to wait until Shadin had settled things with these shitheads. "Sorry, sorry. You know I have to do what I have to do. It'll just be a minute before I clear this scumbag's face from your presence." Tilting his head at both Eiji , The TCCU Clone and Seishi Yuudeshi's direction, it was clear that The Beast of Karakura was going to do something drastic as his eyes appeared to darken somewhat. "Just hold tight...." And, with the strong shift in attitude came a tense shift in the very environment of Karakura Central itself.

The awakening of the beast had truly began as the clouds began to darken in color, the vibrations within the area grew stronger and it was if there had been a distorted field had been placed throughout a mile wide radius as these new threats came in one by one. Street lights went out, the entire city block darkened and the hum of Shadin's power radiated throughout the vicinity with great intensity as a white glow shined in the still air of the night's blackness. The prey was set, the target was Gray and he was about to receive the wrath of the monster which struck fear into the hearts of those who dared to have the audacity to cause even a single ounce of trouble within the confines of this dome city. As all eyes were on the beast at this point, his hair slowly began covering his eyes, revealing only that oh-so prominent and beaming grin of his could be seen as through the shadow's of the night.

Things were occurring at a faster rate then he expected, but there was no choice left but to at least give some of the attributes he had learned while hospitalized a go, eh? "What....? What did you just say? A shithead who can't even comprehend that he is drowning in a pool of his own brainless deeds dares asks for the acknowledgement of me? Really? Don't make me laugh! I've told you before that your actions were tieing a oh-so lovely noose around that neck of yours. I've given you fair warning not to try it again, but it appears you won't listen. And as your jury and executioner, it's time to tighten knot and show you what awaits pass the gates of hell. So Strap your ass in, shithead, because you're in the lair of the beast and I've made you my prey!!! YOU AIN'T LEAVING THIS SCENE THE SAME WAY YOU CAME!" And with that bold announcement made to all within the area, Gray's fate was all but sealed to The Beast of Karakura.

In the time span of a few milliseconds, before most could even think to blink, Shadin had moved directly in front of Gray Hisashi. Allowing him moments to spare for a build up of extremely flammable material, he allowed the release of the vortex....but only as far as The Dragon's arm length. Within those moments, The Beast had spread his influence upon this second wave of destruction; attempting to halt it's momentum to otherwise hold it in place. Should this go as planned, then the next step will be to once again rip control entirely away from Gray as he engulfed the fire in a rapid infection of his reishi. Steadily going at work, they'd swiftly attempt to convert this into a fully powered tangible force that Shadin could bend within the limitations of his ability. Tearing it apart atom by atom, particle by particle; this spiral of power should begin to morph into nothing more then an enormous piling of red light which contained streaks of blackness within the core.

"Open wide~!" Using his control of momentum through usage of his reishi still clinging to the Sugiura's face from physical contact with The Beast of Karkaura, even if Gray were attempting to close his mouth at this point, Shadin would otherwise try to forcibly open it by embedding his energy into the male's jaw, processing it through his nervous system and then imposing movement of his mouth. Through this series of actions, if it even touched him, this newly converted blast of energy would attempt to force it's way into Gray. And, to otherwise increase the odds of this occurring, these were being calculated and performed at speeds that should give The Dragon Male quite the hard time even realizing what was occurring to him. After all, there is a reason why he is on par with The Flash Step Goddess. Ergo, with this high chance of direct contact possibly being made, the next phase is imposing his force into the core of Gray's body. Filling every vein, every stream of energy, every ounce blood; until his entire body was surging with Shadin's reishi; being reproduced at a rapid rate.

Following this point, he'd make many tries to harness the power of his speed control on a metaphysical level. Constricting the flow of energy within Gray's body, Shadin was actually attempting to stop the production and passing of power within his being to otherwise force him back into his sealed state. From there, he'd then inject this power into The Dragon's heart to rapidly slow it down to the point of him being nearly forced to blackout if he were unable to counter. On top of that, most bodily functions were even targeted by this otherworldly attack to bring Gray's entire world to a crashing halt within the palm of Shadin's hands. "Sleep, sleep. Drift off into the blissful slumber that is the abyss and reap the consequences of your actions." Clenching his fist tightly, he'd try his damndest to give his muscles a good flexing after leaving the pits of that damned project. "While I devour the flesh and skin, you'll be far too gone to even process what is going on. Hehehehehe...."

Moving his arms in a horizontal direction, The Beast signaled a strong explosion of his own energy to otherwise try and implode each and every one of Gray's limbs; shattering them in a haze of blood, bones and artery's spewing all over the place as the blood lust within Shadin's eyes grew; resulting in the collar around his neck letting off a strange whirring sound which meant his mental state was at risk of being placed into distress. "...oh, I had forgotten, you were going to rip out my eyeballs, right? Too bad, huh? Without any arms to do it, your reasoning is completely WRONG!" Placing his palm in front of Gray, he'd release a strong gust of wind to slam what would hopefully be his torso into a building nearby; TCCU Clones shielding themselves with barriers to otherwise prevent the potential rain of blood from touching them, and others rushing towards the location to finally apprehend what is left of the suspect. Wherever Gray may run, Shadin was going to put the final nail in this fight's coffin.

Using a light form of telekinetic's, he directed a strange black collar sitting in one of the nearby vehicles the TCCU Unit had arrived and hurled it towards The Sugiura's direction; attempting to latch it around his neck and wait for it's effects to place in. (Go here to see them). "You'd probably die if I left you to rot there, so for your own interest, if you are able to get up from that, don't. Keep whatever you have up your sleeve, in your sleeve. Otherwise, I'll rip that apart as well, as I've had enough of you." Leaving Eiji's attack to do whatever it may please to Gray, The Beast of Karakura then turned his attention toward the next target in question....Wolf Lionus. "Go tend to the shithead's injuries, and I'll leave that damned girl alone. She is of no interest to us if she does not raise her finger against this cities law's and my fangs." Chuckling madly while saying that, Shadin's eyes flashed red as he slowly walked away from the dragon and towards Lionus.

"In the meantime, it's time I switch to my job as this city's animal control and take out the last mangy mutt that endangering up this fair metropolis. C'mon doggie, I'll put you back on a leash and into the pound in no time!" Not even acknowledging the attack which The Wolf had launched, against him, a large explosion roared throughout the area, but as the smoke cleared, Shadin was seen still casually walking towards Lionus's location with a beaming, psychotic smirk across his lips. Cleaning his ears out one second, and appearing directly in front of Lionus the next; this guy's speed was nearly second to none. As, with a few bats of an eyelash, Shadin was already aiming to choke the very life out of Wolf.

One of the first factors leading towards a possible KO? Strength. You see, during these brief instances of Shadin blipping in and out of the area, he had been moving at mind boggling speeds. And, through his affinity and control of things related to kinetic energy, momentum and velocity; he had steadily been gathering a strong layer of these attributes across his body. From there, by amplifying the potency of it through his energy, he was able to produce enough raw strength in the palm of his hand to be on par with the likes of Kenpachi; hopefully holding Wolf in place as he slammed him into a building nearby; causing all the glass to shatter, the concrete to buckle and alarms throughout the area to go off if he were to have his intended hit on Wolf's well being; having a very high likelihood of it based on the fact he may not even have much reaction time in regards to Shadin's decimating speed.

From this point? If he were able to make physical contact with him, The Albino Male would then attempt to drain the very life from Wolf Lionus by injecting his reishi into his body via the open pores within his skin. Proceeding this pass? He'd then move on to close the airways in his lungs, deaccelerate the rate of his heart-beat to make him pass out and cripple the production and flow of his energy to give him a swift knock-out. On top of that? He'd have the field around his body constantly at work attempting to otherwise halter further movement upon Wolf's external body should he decide to get physical. Across every inch of his body was Shadin's influence attempting to dramatically slow down Lionus's movement to the point where his body would seem frozen in time almost, but it's simply an effect of his momentum control. "I'm not gonna bother to figure out who you are and I don't care why you are here. What I do know is that your words are speaking leagues above your power and ego. I haven't the patience for a third rank brat with a big mouth trying to start a war in MY city just because he got bored. So I'll give you some sound advice: black out or die like a bitch. Your choice."

And with that, following a cynical laugh, a strong hush of wind took over the area and Shadin would see if the Wolf could even endure this much of his power as blood was going to be shed today somehow. The crowd around them was in utter awe, the TCCU Clones on stand-by as they shielded Seishi Yuudeshi and once again The Beast was proving why he had earned his title as one of The Strongest Ziamichi's in the world.

A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 am
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Last2_zps5ac3a708
Seishi Yuudeshi, the one and only Last Order!
I'm right here! Seishi, Seishi exclaims whilst pouting at Shadin!
    Of course, whilst Seishi was more concerned about Shadin first and foremost, it did not mean that she was blind by any means. She did notice the pink haired male being all Rawr! Fire! Fist! Fight! But the girl didn't really care.. until he just pooted on the ground. She kind of wanted to poke him with a stick; just to make sure he was still breathing. Well was it before or after Eiji decided to smoosh his face in? Seishi wasn't quite sure; to be fairly honest, she would probably evaluate the fight later, but right now, she didn't give much of a, pardon her language, rat's ass. And then another one; bah. This was just a mess and a half, as Seishi smiled at Shadin brightly. ''Ne, Shadin, don't kill! Seishi, Seishi scolds Shadin, wanting to make sure that at least everyone stays alive out of worry and kindness!'' she said, as an answer to his concern.. and his conclusion to just basically wipe out a scumbag as Shadin liked to call'em, from her presence. Not that Seishi minded such people; the girl actually liked to learn from them, and find out things she wouldn't otherwise normally, but maybe Shadin was just a bit protective with that. Not that the girl minded; she wasn't weak, but she wasn't super strong either. In a sense, she assumed she would have to become much stronger before he would be okay with her wandering off on her own; or maybe, he never would. But.. strangely she wouldn't mind even if she was stronger then him, not that it was possible.

He did warn her to hold tight; and with a blast, he was moving, and well pretty much just taking care of everything. The girl kind of pouted, but she was swarmed by TCCU children, all aiming to protect her. Last Order let out a sigh; she kind of wanted to test something honestly, but first, everyone was being disposed of, and second, they were probably stronger then her. Her fingers itched; her body itched. Perhaps it was hereditary, but Seishi wanted to fight; she wanted to get into the action, but she was sure Shadin would not allow that.. no way. She wanted to deflect something, do something! So with a giggle, the girl sauntered away from her TCCU guards. Why? Because she could; she liked sneaking around them, and well, she wanted to go see Shadin fight up close and personal. Like really close. So when that Wolf character suddenly popped off a large attack? It would probably be too late for Shadin or the TCCU clones, considering she basically told them she was invisible to get out of their protection, to save the girl. Well save was vague; Seishi managed to not get hit, but the boom still toppled her over, her body rolling on the concrete. With a bounce or two, the girl rolled over into a corner, face down. Well maybe she shouldn't have tried and gone out there; she didn't expect that giant boom thing.

Seishi figured she made a miscalculation, as her body wouldn't respond; probably because in order to escape damage from the blast, the girl had quickly force driven her Nervi electricity to increase her own nerve connection, allowing herself to quickly chuck herself back; on the same occasion, she pushed with magnetic waves. Although, due to her small frame, she missed a raised piece of rock, and chipped it; so her trajectory got messed up and her powers shut off instantly. Her body was aching, and probably every TCCU would be able to sense her pain; because on the moment of impact, Seishi was in the process of checking on them out of worry. The girl couldn't move, the pain almost too acute, as she let out a small whimper. Her gaze was a bit unfocused.. but the main issue? She was a bit far from the TCCU, and the rest; because her crash course had chucked her away. It wasn't safe to go where she was; at least, that's what she figured, giving those bits and pieces to them. It might have seem too fantastic to think about; but the fact of the matter was that people kept using powers in a place primarily made for civilians; so it kept getting torn apart and in pieces. And that worked against her. Maybe she didn't want to join the fight after all. It was kind of extremely painful, and the brown haired girl knew Shadin was going to react badly to this. She had to get up. She just had to.

But.. her body wouldn't listen to her, as she lay there, nearly unconscious.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:35 am

Artist: Shiro Sagisu - Song: On The Precipe Of Defeat - Word Count: 1195

Gray, was in his Zenou by then, with his skin being protected by the very scales similiar to a dragon, attempting to disintegrate the very likes of the 'Beast' before him, but everything just simply happened within a flash before a scratch was placed against the white-haired man that smashed him almost to bits. Clouds begin to darken, lights went out and the intensity was at the spike. Fear began to strike into his heart, sweat slowly flowing off from the top of his head, his breath changed its pace, and heartbeat's rate had suddenly increased. The so-called fear had actually struck Gray for the first time, the huge difference between both's powers were just simply, unpredictable. Trying to stand up against the 'beast', he had let out a breath of flames, but the white-haired male simply caught it in mid-air with his bare hands, just the moment Shadin appeared before his eyes. A sudden red light glowing upon the male's arm that attempts to smash directly against his face. At such speed, it is almost impossible to dodge it even if he were able to close his mouth in time. He thought, might as well take it head on.

Trying to plant his fist directly before the mighty destruction of punch coming off from the beast's arm was simply a bad idea. Gray's fist charging, although the advancing attack from the beast was fast and at this range, himself, could still attain a little advantage over it. Instead of allowing his head being smashed to pieces, his arm took the risk of slamming itself upon the very punch that simply almost shattered his bones into pieces and fried his nervous systems [ which it did ]. Moments after his release was too much to take, which had simply forced Gray to the point where he has to resume back into his sealed state. But the moment he was right into his sealed form, the white-haired male injected the said power into his heart, slowing down his heartbeat rate. At this point, most average people would simply enter blackout if their heartbeat rate slowed down, but Gray was still able to maintain his concious, attempting to push himself towards higher limits where it could eventually damage his very body.

"S.. Sleep my ass.. You.. fucking.. asswipe.. I won't for.. get that.. I'll rip out.. YOUR.. FUCKING.. EYEBALLS.."

The male would force him to stand up from the sheer pain he had caught from Shadin, but his body and limbs, were shaking violently, as if he were just, at the point where he was being overwhelmed by the feeling of fear. Realising his body was about to implode signaled by the white-haired male, wihout much movements, his limbs imploded. But there's something funny about the implosion that occured earlier within his body. Since Shadin had used his own energy to do so, the remaining reishi inside his body was enough to overrule the amount of spiritual energy that was left in each of his limbs, since Gray could have a temporary time limit to use multi-elements, which it is what special about him whenever he devours any sort of elements. If Gray's spiritual energy that remains inside him is unable to eat them, they would simply cover off the outer layer of the said energy that was about to implode, and disallows the implosion to destroy his 'outer flesh' and let it scatter all over the place, but allowing the implosion to actually damage only the inside of his limbs, resulting each of his limbs having its nerves fried and bones cracking by the sheer implosion from the energy.

This had caused Gray to kneel down, and fall before the ground. Fried nerves had stopped most of his limbs from functioning, shattered bones had unable him from standing up from the sheer pain. He could not do anything, but to lie down and watch, yet Gray still holds the desire to rip out the white-haired man's eyeballs, and show him who's the big boss of this. He wasn't at the wrong, as seemed that previously, the man wasn't polite with his question, so he decided to be aggressive against him, but no expecting for this.. beast to appear that almost immediately took him how in mere minutes like he was just a fly that flew by. Attempting to stand up, a palm appeared before him, and a strong gust of wind blasted through his torso, that could severely damage him from ever attempt to move again. Crashing building by building before hitting against the ground, rolling through, his body was near to death-like state. Coughing blood, his body was still able to move despite his nerves being fried like a roasted fries, yet forcing his body to move as he desired to land a scratch against the white-haired man that had simply overwhelmed Gray in terms of both's powers. Simply, a collar flew towards him and locked against his neck. It was strange enough, why would even a person put a collar against his neck, it was probably some sort of an equipment that could stop him from using his abilities.

His right foot stomped foward first, his right hand holding against his knee as he attempts to stand up despite how severe his injuries were taken from the beast. His eyes, was glaring sharply at Shadin, with a strong intention, and desire to actually punch the lights of this man. At his current condition, Gray doubted he even try and stay concious. Even if he has the energy to fight, it wouldn't last long before he fall unconcious by the amount of pain inflicted to his body. Most average people at his condition might not even survive at this point, nor to stand up, but the amount of desire to rip this guy apart, was limitless, "Hidden up my sleeves..? I have none... All i know.. Is that i swore.. THAT.. I'LL RIP.. YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS OUT! AND NOW, I'M GOING.. THE FUCK AGAINST YOUR LIMBS, YOU SCREWED SHIT! YOU CAN'T.. MAKE ME GIVE UP... EVEN IF YOU BLASTED ME.. TO THE ORBIT.. BECAUSE.. I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THAT YOU'VE FUCKING MESSED WITH ME!!"

[ Change Tracks ]

His body, whilst still shaking furiously, one of his 'broken arm' rose, and attempting to land another punch against Shadin's face, before stomping the ground with his left leg to cause the cracks to form a spike under the white-haired male, but due to the amount of pain, and energy that he had to hold back, it was almost unbearable and resulting him to fall over by the very stomp that he did. Soon after the fall, he intended to stand up again, even by the sheer pain from the wounds that he had being inflicted on. Broken bones, fried nerves, explosion, and this, stubborn pink-haired man that stood right before Shadin, can still maintain his shape and stand up.

"I'M NOT DONE YET.. YOU BASTARD.."

Gray begins to exert his remaining spiritual energy off from his body, up to his last breath to 'clean off' the beast. His remainings wasn't much, but exerting his final breath for the last time, was something that worthes awhile.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 pm

VOICES || SILENTLY || SING

What a troublesome lot indeed. Eiji stood there, arms by his side and his now human body glistening in the sunlight off of his pale skin. The people here seemed to be too rowdy for their own good, and even if Eiji was to try and bale, he was sure someone would attack him before he could leave. Although, this is what exactly happened. Eiji stood there, arms by his side in the air as his large chunk of earth was sent out towards Gray, a new man appearing in the middle distance between the two. The Beast of Land widened his eyes, scanning over the man. He had an interesting appearance, natural red hair and a wild smirk covering his face. This man had made a name for himself, and for someone not to know him would be ridiculous. The "Wolf" as people had called him, a ruthless mutt with nothing else but destruction on his mind. He found it interesting, however. How someone could be like that in their way of life, seeing nothing but destruction. He thought about all of the other people in the world and compared them to this 'wolf'. He still stood there still, observing him. The red haired Ziamichi wasn't going to budge at all if he could help it. Eiji had an expressionless aura, a deep sense of simplicity to him. And calmness. Something that was not often seen from the people in the world today, unfortunately. Yet, he stood there in the face of destruction and on looked as if the world was nothing but his toy and he was the kid who ripped it in two. "So troublesome..." Eiji whispered softly to himself, a smaller mutt prancing towards him.

As the wolf came closer, Eiji closed his eyes. Why did he do this? To hone is other senses rather than to rely on eye-sight. The wolf was nothing but a toy in this world; Eiji was the kid that rips those toys in two. As the large beam of energy erupted from his mouth, the ziamichi sighed to himself, eyes still closed as he felt the pure energy eruption come ever so closer to him. The beam came fast, faster than anticipated. Although not fast enough. Standing there simply, the red haired beast would simply side step with just enough speed to dodge it, the blast scarping his arm in the slightest and tearing open his shirt on the side. What a powerful blast, perhaps Eiji would have to put an end to Wolf's existence here. After this side step to avoid the blast, the Beast of Land would enter a instant shunpo, appearing to the instant left of the wolf. Grabbing it by the head with his left hand and his right hand placed on the rump, Eiji would grasp it tightly, pulling either hand apart and completely ripping this wolf in two. The wolf would split down the middle, becoming completely ripped in two. Blood would soak the ground and the guts from the enemy lay on the floor before him. He'd chuck it aside, assuming that it would then fade into nothing but reishi. His eyes scanned now back to Wolf, his sword lunging out towards Eiji, the dark anti-matter coating it. This man had used his power and destroyed so much of the world, that Eiji would have to be living under a rock not to notice it.

"Fuck off." His voice would be deep, a tone of nothing but a draining, hollow side like he was truly angry. These people were so loud, so annoying. And yet, here he was. The one time that Eiji decided to come into town to buy food, all shit goes to hell and he ends up becoming the epicentre of a slaughter, even gathering enough attention to get the likes of Shadin Yuudeshi involved. Before the sword strike came, Eiji would shift his vision over to the Beast of Karakura, a smirk covering his mouth, a small nod escaping. After this, The Beast of Land would leave this place. His work had been done, he knew Shadin could take all of these people here; perhaps even look after Seishi in the process. I fact, what was happening with Seishi? Eiji became oblivious to her. Only focusing on what was before him. At any rate, the blade was coming down. The intense aura vibrating off of it. Within the blink of an eye, just before the sword had struck the beast, Eiji would raise his Zanpakutō to block the strike. The blade appeared to be cracked and had a deep blue coating around it. He wouldn't attack, he would let Shadin's next move determine the result. As he blocked, he felt the intense pressure of Wolf's shikai pressing down onto him. It was incredible, stronger than he had imagined. Although, nothing against the strength of Eiji. First and foremost, the dark matter was interesting too. It began to leach itself onto Eiji's blade, eating away at the cloth surrounding it, even nibbling at the blade itself. Pushing behind his blade, Eiji would aim to knock Wolf away, there for letting Shadin go to his attack on the destructive mutt. Although, there was something that came as a surprise. The explosion from Wolf knocked Eiji back quite a bit, launching him through the air, only to regain his feet in the air once again. What a troublesome blast.

Slipping into another shunpo, he would appear upon ground level now; simply a few metres away from the rebuild buildings. All of this was rebuilt from shadin earlier, and the food he thought he lost was still there. The rest? He would leave up to Shadin. He could more than handle himself against a mutt and a wounded dragon. There was nothing else for it, Eiji would leave. A small smirk crossed his face. His word, was done. He bent down, grasping the back of food and provisions that he had dropped at the beginning and began to make his way out of Karakura central. His work was done, and perhaps he could get some rest in or some food from all the action that occurred here today.

~EXIT THREAD~

A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

As Skiel started to move towards Gray, attempting to listen to the man and heal him enough so he wouldn't die, she saw the attack from the newcomer come close to the little girl. The girl had been sneaking away from the others, and the shockwave from the attacks had caught her, bouncing her away across the concrete before she stopped moving. Skiel's atittude suddenly changed, as quickly, he put on a burst of speed, changing course to reach the girl in a matter of seconds. There was no longer a single bit of calm in her demeanor, fear for this girl's life and the strong desire to save beings replacing anything else. Once he was next to the girl, Skiel let out a soft breath, wrapping it around the girl's body. Breath after breath, Skiel slowly layered her in a cocoon of healing air. Making sure to keep the girl completely covered in the healing air, Skiel turned to look at Gray, who seemed capable of standing up now.

The area around Skiel started to glow with a gray aura, and he winced. He wasn't used to using Elisha's powers, but he was going to, he was going to stop gray no matter what.

"Rain of blades."

Those simple words spoken, Skiel let out a gasp of pain. Then the black circle appeared above him, blade after blade emerging from the center of it, one hundred and ninety seven in all. A second later, the flew towards Gray, barreling towards him. However, Skiel had made sure not to target any areas that would cause a fatal injury, knowing that even if he lost a limb Elisha could heal him back up if given the time. For the most part these blades were targeted at his arms and legs, attempting to tear through them and make them useless. Skiel then turned back to the girl, making sure she was not going to get worse if left alone. If his attacks had forced Gray down, he would fly over to him, starting to heal him, making sure to only heal him enough so that he wouldn't die. Otherwise she would continue to heal the girl, watching for any more flying debris or any attacks from the two beasts above them that could hurt her patient.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:33 am

This white haired kid who stood in front of wolf had decimated the field of battle already, not only had he seemingly smashed this pink haired dumb ass but as he moved to fight Wolf it truly showed just how fast the man known as Shadin was. Wolf barley had anytime to switch his focus from this ass hat who ripped his dog in half to the white haired child, he launched a strike against him which proved to be quite monstrous. The strength behind it was enough to launch him off his feet and smash into a building flying back to even hit a massive structural metal pylon. The mans body seemed to almost wrap around the metal, but it wasn't over yet. The onslaught continued with a follow through from the kid his hand latching onto his neck pouring energy and power into him to stop him. But as this problem arose soon the very building itself started to come toppling down, the huge hit from before actually brought down the building on top of wolf. The crumbling rubble ripping onto him and with shadins speed it was most likely he just dropped him and got out of their hell it would almost seem as though it were to easy ... that's cause it was.

From the decimated rubble a huge burst ripped forward revealing beneath the huge amounts of debris, the Wolf. Wolf stood cracking a few bones back into place, it would almost seem like a god damn rag doll getting back up to play, the reishi had infected his very core slowing his paces and would bring down any normal man ... but wolf wasn't normal. The man got up and moved by pure instinct and will. With that ever looking smile Wolf let a mad laugh shoot forth to the man they knew as Shadin. With a quick dust off of his clothes the man couldn't help but check out the situation at hand, it seemed that this white haired brat nearly killed the idiot, the little girl was probably dead, the man Wolf had set his sites on managed to take off in all the confusion and now the weird chick was trying to heal the pink haired kid.

I'll say one thing, through all your random bullshit ya managed to get 1 thing right. I'am bored and unfortunately a prissy little rich shit like you should put up or shut up, if that's all ya got go die in a god damn hole idiot

The man had already placed one hand in his pocket whilst placing the sword that during that whole time he never managed to drop. Even under these crazy circumstances the man was a beast and was unwilling to drop his blade. Wolf let a small glance fade out as this other guy got up his arm broken still ready to do some damage. From what wolf knew of the "police" force of karakura this shit on the kids neck was called some sort of choker. Without wasting a second he launched forth, his speed though nothing compared to shadin still wasn't slow. Without a second warning he had launched himself over the top of gray his right hand gathering his black matter around it, and with one massive grasp of the choker he let out a huge pull underneath the collars hold within a small gap between it and the mans neck. By this point the black matter had begun to cling around it slowly but surely digging into it .... and then it happened. With the brute strength of the man he ripped the collar from grays neck, a huge feat for sure and of course it took all of the mans power backing it. but it was off.

With his next move wolf took an observation and rolled with it, shoving his hand over the face of Gray he let that smile engulf his face as more black matter built. Within a second a burst with enough power to literally rip a mans head of shot forward into grays mouth. Wolf was hoping this would be enough to finally get this little bitch ass kid back into the fight... or kill him, either way was good. As the energy blat finished wolf stepped back a little with that everlasting smirk on his face the man crouched down simply touching the ground with tip of his blade. This was about time wolf steeped up his game a little after all with a monster in front of him and Cracks and tremors shot forth around the man for at lest a 100 m radius as the mans words fell from his mouth.

Ya wanna be the dog collector? LET ME FUCKING SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE A DOGS BITE, Bankai

In that moment it rose, the fur rippling off it. the hide of the beast rising as its massive paws dug into the earth creating huge ass caters. As the beast fully stood up it was obvious to see just how massive it was, standing higher than even the sky scraper, with a growling roar the beast stared shaking the rubble of the ground it had just burst out of off its back. As its mouth opened it shot forth a beam of blue reiatsu at the area of shadin yuudeshi, the power baking it looking to wipe that area down and leave nothing but some destroyed corpses. In this same instance Wolf was on the move as well, it was needless to say that this beast wasn't what he was truly aiming to achieve. Displayed so easily when it began to seemingly melt away into pure black energy that seeped down into Wolf.

The "black matter" ripped into his body circulating through his system and literally corrupting his core. The very being of the man was being torn and frayed as this looked to push out any foreign bodies from the man, be it the red dye from his natural blonde hair or even this other substance sitting in him, the reishi of this other man was pushed out through Wolfies very pours seeping out as if it were sweat dripping from him. By this point it was easy to see just how affecting this move was on him as he sat on his knees panting trying to regain the his very breath. What was to happen next was just purely insane. The Black matter began to stretch out mixing with his own system and thus ... it began to heal him. One by one the matter lunged out regenerating and healing all harm that had come to him so far, be it the eye he had lost so long ago or the cuts and bruises and even broken bones caused by shadins massive punch. This was truly the effect of bla... no ... Dark Matter.

Your move ya white haired speed freak ... make it count.

giveup

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Template By: [Lio the Lion]

A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Artist: Wateflame - Song: Haunted Woods - Word Count: 2111
It seemed this scarp was beginning to get rather ugly. Locations of Karakura Central nearby this vicinity were being told to evacuate, people were beginning to get caught in the crossfire and these assholes just didn't know when to call it quits. All of it served to only irritate the likes of The Beast of Karakura; as people who didn't know when to stop were truly the worse kind of shitheads. It was one thing to have an iron will, but it was another to be a renegade rebel without a cause; steadily speeding towards a crash course with death that had the face of Shadin Yuudeshi written all over it. "So, my fragile little puppy, it seems to have chosen the road of death and dying like a bitch. Well then, it's time for me to have a little fun." Closing his eyes, it was time to put the capacities of The Beast to the test. Winds whirring, mind moving at a million miles per second and Head in the Game; nothing was going to be left in the path of this Yuudeshi when his mind was set to the task of eliminated a target.

Thus, when he recognized that Seishi Yuudeshi was caught in the crossfire, it gave him more of a reason to teach this shithole a lesson. Meaning, by the time he had opened his eyes, at speed in which Shadin was moving, he was already on top of Mr.Wolf while he was attempting to assist his comrade and free him from the D.E.S. Choker. "Denied, bitch." Laughing like a maniac, the circuits were certainly flowing throughout Shadin's mind as he felt strong pulsations surging throughout his brain. After all, he was one of the best ability users when it came to effects of the mind. Ergo, it was nothing but mere child's-play for him to produce a dense shield in front of Wolf to prevent him from even touching Gray; yet alone making a useful sort of attack against the likes of Shadin Yuudeshi. Comprised from artifacts of Shadin's own reitsu, this should prove more then enough to keep the Wolf Man at work. "Show me, show me, show me; SHOW ME THE POWER A WOLF CAN HAVE, MAGGOT! IF YOU ARE SO MIGHTY, THEN STOP MY WILL WITHOUT KILLING OVER!"

More, more, more AND MORE stronger urges to kill were beginning to make Shadin's own blood boil over. Yes, this is what occurs when the Beast gets too feisty. "Again, DENIED!" Letting out a series of cackles, The Beast of Karakura snapped each of his fingers. In this act? He had hopefully prevented the motion of the energy attacks intended for the likes of Gray. By controlling the momentum in which his attacks moved with his mental capacities, they should very-well be held in place for the time. Clenching his hand into a fist, Shadin then moved on to ripping apart every single piece of fabric which had comprised the black colored blast with his own energy. Sounding like thousands of cheetah's howling, screeching and gnawings; this sound radiated throughout the area like an unwanted demon from another world; shaking it to the very core as the psychotic grin across The Beast of Karakura's had grown wider from all this excitement stimulating his brain; causing his powers to react in much the same fashion.

The area illuminated in a red glow, thousands of electric sparks lit up the night-time sky and the air was ripe with Shadin Yuudeshi's energy as he let out more triumphant series of laughter. As for when the nine-tailed fox of Wolf's Bankai had emerged on the scene, The Beast of Karakura could only laugh harder at his attempt to outmatch him. "C'mon, c'mon! I'M THE FUCKING BEAST OF KARAKURA! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN TO SEND A MUTT AGAINST A PACK MASTER TO GET BUTCHERED!" Shouting and rising his hands in the air, he taunted The Wolf Man further as his pet dog had shot off an amazing burst of power towards The Beast of Karakura. "Very interesting, very interesting....but not interesting enough to leave a single scratch on me. Now that I've figured out your little game, this is whole battle is useless." Staring down the ball of destruction, it was time to put an end to these childish antics before things really got out of hand in this battle.

"Enough with these kiddy tricks, brat." Putting his right hand outwards, a strange whirring sound echo'd throughout the area. Touching this blazing trail of raw energy may have potentially resulted in the stopping of it's motion; as displayed time and time again during the duration of this brawl across Karakura. Once this phase was done, he'd inject trace amounts of his own power's influence into the blast to otherwise deflect all path's of energy within the blast; resulting in the negation of the attack as there was a strong chance it would dissipate into nothing more then a strong gust of wind. How could this be? Well, its quite simple. Imagine you have a superhighway filled with multiple paths to take. However, a demolition crew arrived to begin the process of dismantling each section of the highway until there was nothing left but crematic ash from their explosives. In essence, this scenario is what occurred; with Shadin's power being the demolition crew, and Wolf's attack being the highway.

Noticing that the air was ripe with electrons, a smug expression transitioned across the face of The Beast of Karakura. Already latching on to the possibilities all around him, Shadin mentally began guiding the electrons in the area to latch on the colossal dog in front him. Once in place, he'd then begin ripping apart the massive monster piece by piece, particle by particle and atom by atom. Not a single shred of this beast would be left in the wake of Shadin's power; having enough force behind this attack to be on par with a Grand Ray Cero shot from the likes of Ashlei Clixx herself. As, in the wake of this ungodly force, a strong burst of red electricity exploded all around The Nine-Tailed Dog to very well put him down once and for all. As this attack would not be something to easily recover or counter from. Having come into contact with Wolf's "Black Matter", the I.E. Field across Shadin's body had analyzed some of the material in which The Wolf Man seemed so proud to use.

With the abilities of his Cyberbrain's Super Processor going into overdrive, The Beast of Karakura had encrypted each of his attacks to have a stronger resistance against his Black Matter for the time being by encoding this information into their attack structure. Showcasing once more that the attributes Shadin Yuudeshi had were NOT to be taken lightly. For when he had detected his influence beginning to be rejected from Wolf's being, the electrons constantly floating about in the air stuck into Wolf's Core once again. However, this time around, he'd have a MUCH harder time possibly dealing with the effects of Shadin's Influence now that he was attempting to decode whatever the hell this "Dark Matter" was supposedly powered by. "Zip it, bitch." Snapping his finger in a horizontal fashion, he'd hopefully channel the newly injected amounts of his electricity's power into Wolf. Should this be the case, Shadin attempted to otherwise mute Wolf by frying his voicebox with his energy.

Following those events, instead of attempting to otherwise restrain him, like with his last internal attack on Wolf, this time he was going on the full offense. Targeting his vital organs, Shadin directed huge voltages of electricity into his heart, brain, kidneys, eyeballs, legs and arms. This attempt was to otherwise fry those nerves, swiftly damage those organs and bring the Wolf falling to his knees. Beginning to make weird hand gestures, this assault would not end just yet. Directing more of his spiritual energy in the direction of Wolf, he'd make a pass at consuming his entire lower body in the influence of it. Proceeding that, he'd activate his momentum control mentally in order to produce a strong "YANKING" motion with his speed; strong enough to even rival physical force in the output of Kenpachi Zarkai's fist. So, in light of that, Shadin was very clearly attempting to rip off Wolf LIonus ENTIRE body below his waistline to otherwise bring a stop to any further attacks.

Taking a soft sigh, he'd need a brief moment to let his mind rest up. In this time frame, however, he'd turn around to see the likes of Gray Hisashi still limping to get up. "Kid, your fangs can't even graze me." Not wanting to waste anymore effort on this brat, he'd swing his arms backwards to unleash a strong wave of white energy; capable of flattening the critically injured Gray and flinging him like a ragdoll across the battlefield, as this blast had enough energy in it's output to at least make him think twice before getting back up. However, to prevent this from occurring, The TTCU Unit sprang into action. They were sent to otherwise ensure he would be taken into custody. Placing each of his ankles and wrist in shackles which had D.E.S. Chokers on them, they intended to force this guy to otherwise submit to their demands or face certain doom. Some of them beat Gray over the head with their assault rifles, others used their electricity to make attempts at frying his nerves and another group of TTCU were approaching the area with an armored hover vehicle to drop The Fire Dragon off at Karakura Central Maximum Security Prison.

Even if they had to fight tooth n' tail to bring this bastard in, the TCCU Clones were determined to make this vision possible. Opening up the hatches to this hovertruck, the ones attempting to secure Gray gave thumbs up; trying to shove him in the back of it as they all yelled. "GET IN THERE YOU STUPID, STUPID BAAAAKAAAAAA! WE'RE GONNA HAVE LOTS OF FUN WITH YOU IN THE STATION! BE LUCKY YOU AREN'T DEAD AT THIS POINT!" At the same time this was occurring, other TCCU Clones were attempting to block the path between Elisha and Gray, or force her to come with them. "Look, missy-miss-miss, this guy is a whole world of trouble! If you wish to help him, you can either stay here or come with us to the station as we book this doodie-head in!" Said one of the leading TCCU Clones in a childish delict; grinning at his capture as rubbed his nose. "The choice is yours!"

For the second group of TCCU Clones, this incident wouldn't be so happy-go lucky. Rushing to the aide of Seishi Yuudeshi, they instantly went to work with their electropathy to begin jump-starting her heart with their electricity. Following that, they'd take out large capsules of Shadin's SPiritual energy to inject into her frail body to begin the process of healing her. Based on the fact they shared a strong similarity, the overall objective was to use this energy to repair organs, restore consciousness and bring her overall health to a stable state. Furthermore, to be placed on guard, incase the Wolf-Man had gotten up from his assaults given by Shadin; the clones placed a dense barrier around them until the restoration sequence was complete. They did not want anyone meddling in these affairs and they were prepared to kill if anyone other then Shadin had attempted to this operation they were undergoing at the moment to ensure the little girl's survival. Should either of these methods fail, then the Yuudeshi Network itself was prepared to rip the mind of Seishi Yuudeshi out of her body and give her a new container to temporarily host her consciousness in to prevent fatal injuries.

Taking a small glance at the spot where Seishi should be, Shadin had a slight grimace across his face; as he couldn't do anything to help her until this threat was officially shut-down, but he'd be there soon enough after he was finished with both of these morons. "Stay alive, brat." Was all Shadin could mutter outloud to the network before going in to strap a D.E.S. Choker across WOlf's neck to make sure any further resistance was put to an end.

'Twas quite the bloody night within the pits of Downtown Karakura Central, and only fate itself could tell where this meeting was going to go next as the climax of this match was steadily coming about. The air was tense, the city on edge and all fighters would know the outcome of this clashing for many moons to come after this.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:54 pm
A Sudden Interest [OPEN] - Page 3 Last3_zpse21a9e60
Seishi Yuudeshi, the amazing Last Order!
I'm right here! Seishi, Seishi exclaims whilst pouting at Shadin!
    There was something inherently wrong with the child. Anyone with a moderate sense of energy would feel it; there was a sense of nothing. And yet, there was something else; a rising force underneath it, layered in what was the experiment of Seishi Yuudeshi. The clones were around her, as she felt their electropathy try to jump start her heart. ''KYAH. AH!'' she could let out, the air trapped her lungs out. But there was something else, her fingers tightened, as if she was undergoing something painful. ''ah ah.. AH.'' Her breaths were rapid; the damage was not excessively, but had simply damaged her body a bit; so the healing was easy, as her health was returned to a good condition relatively fast. The girl's mind, however, that was another issue. The near lack of consciousness caused several project, that hinged entirely on her, to almost go berserk; her mind was busy in these networks, readjusting these energies, balances and over-all forces of projects. The second her resistance had loosened, several things rebelled; and this was something the Yuudeshi network could not help with unfortunately. It was painful, as the girl's body twisted, and with several spasm, the ferocity of some of these energies almost enough to break the normal person. But Seishi Yuudeshi was far from normal; that was because she wasn't born like everyone else. She had been made, specifically for these projects; the first was to see how far they could reproduce Shadin's capability, and how far they could push the electric mastery by a child of both the first and second electro-masters.

That was the primary project that everyone knew. But of course, some scientists took it too far; one had noticed Seishi's ability to manipulate the nerves, and expanded it to a much different level; which allowed her to evolve people beyond their limits. The girl knew she was a hub for some of their more horrifying experiments, such as creating a hive of monsters; in the despair, she sought people to protect the humans.. and found herself another hub. Seishi was the backbone network of the Kiyoraka; she managed their systems for their projects, and thus was more or less the head of the clan in a way. And that wasn't all; she even had to take over the ARC System project for Sensaiki Yuudeshi, whom herself had been contaminated and become one. It was a dangerous limit of things that fused in her mind and body, the overwhelming of several systems. There was a reason the young Yuudeshi never truly slept, but instead put her body into stasis whilst her mind was active; and this didn't cover the Yuudeshi Network related tasks she had to administer. The fact that such a young child could shoulder all of these tasks? Amazing in it's own right, as her eyes flew wide open. ''KYAAAH, AH!'' she couldn't help but feel the pain of those on the field; her electric field had become subtle, and read the nerve signals of everyone within radius. Which was a lot of information to assimilate all at once.

''Stay Alive Brat.''

His voice came to her, through the network. An almost sardonic smile touched her face; what else was she going to do? Die and leave him all alone? That was never the option; she always did her best for him, even when he shoved her away, or pushed her away; even when he wanted to hate her, doubted her, and thought she was unsuitable. Through thick and thin, no matter how much her heart ached and hurt, she was there; no matter how much he distrusted everything and everyone, she was there. That simple, stubborn determination to remain by his side, like she choose a long time ago, fueled her with something that nobody could ever beat. Even if he didn't understand it; even if he didn't want to, or refused to. Even if he did and forgot; no matter what it was, she would push herself to his side. She would push herself towards him, with all of the strength in her little body as she could; even if she thought she wasn't worthy, or even valid in the long run. These things were her desire, her will; and she would never give that up; death itself would get a beating before that happened! Her mind knew that it was going to be hard; her fingers dug into the ground as she rolled onto her stomach; the clones were by her. She knew what she had to do.

To stay by his side; to let her feelings reach his, no matter how long it took. To just be less of a burden, and try her best to guide him, to love him, to just be with him. To do that? She had to live; just like he said, she couldn't die. It was ridiculous to think an attack like this would kill her; but yet, the mental breakdowns and the forces of the energies that were chaotically bouncing inside of the girl was almost to a bursting point. ''Not.. going to... never.. leave.. you.'' she muttered back to him, knowing he would hear. Did it matter that it was really something she would never say? Her tone was serious; her eyes squeezed shut, as the tempest of emotions flared in her body. She would not give up! Even if he himself killed her, she would come back as a damn ghost! ''Aaaaaaaaaah!'' she let out, finally some of the pressure too much; the screams began then, as her body thrashed. Kiyoraka locked. Gate locked. Esper system locked. ARC Unit; locked. Slowly, the systems were being restored, balanced; her mind, a mass of bubbling chaos, saw nothing of the things that were happening, her own internal struggle entirely more prevalent. After all, this was the day Seishi Yuudeshi would show the true expanse of something she hid for the first time; the first time that Shadin could possibly understand exactly why she remained with him,

''I WON'T LET THIS GO!'' she screamed out, the wave of energy that disengaged from her rattling the area; if the barrier only kept things out, it would die out relatively fast; but if it also kept things in, the clones were probably at least a bit battered. Her hands smashed into the ground, as she slowly raised herself onto her legs; the girl's body stumbled, as she let out a grin, far too similar to Shadin's manic smile. Truly, she had been around him for far too long for things to not rub on her. However, it died as soon as it came; her head was thrown up, her orbs a swirling pool of determination and feeling. Taking a deep breath, she cupped her hands around her mouth, and shouted towards the man, disregarding the network. ''GO GET THEM SHADIN!'' she yelled out, encouraging him. She wanted him to be happy; to succeed. If these fools got in his way? Then they would suffer the price, as her hands dropped to her side. She couldn't let him get worried about her; that was one of the nono-rules. She couldn't let that happen.. so she didn't. ''Alright! Let's go put away the bad guys! Get some healing stuff ready for the injured ones, 'cuz we can't let'em die till Shadin's done!'' she said, getting some of her old enthusiasm in her voice.

But yet, she knew she wasn't a hundred percent yet; her worried eyes looked over to Shadin, as she watched the next events, recording all that she could for the network.. and well, she could look at the network later too, but hey. She wanted to see this first hand! She wanted to see Shadin fight and win, right here, right now!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum