Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After school meeting. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999After school meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

After school meeting. Empty After school meeting.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:38 pm
Ringing bells filled the air as Suzu let out a sigh of relief. The school day was over and once more all the students were getting ready to go home. The teen girl would turn smiling to one of her class mates as she placed her books away into her shoulder strap bag.

The class mate would ask. "I was wondering if you had to go to a Student council meeting today..." the boys voice would be full of hesitation and cracking. Suzu would look at him smiling." Hmm nope I'm free today. So I'll probably end up just going home. Why is there something you needed from the council?"

The boy that was obviously trying to ask her to hang out after school had lost his nerve shaking his head. " No No... I was just curious is all. Excuse me but I must be going." The boy speeding off. Suzu could not help but think of him as a wimp knowing full well his intentions.

Suzu walked down the hallway passing by many people. But she could see a
figure in the distance that looks familiar to her. It was zero the boy from the gem. "HEY Zero." Suzu would be waving her hand in the air trying to get his attention." Zero over here." The hallway was too full for her to run up to him without knocking people over. So Suzu did the only other thing she could think of. She would run up the right wall of the hallway leaping on to it and wall-running over to zero.

In Suzu's mind if the floor is full than walk on the walls as its normally clear..Suzu flipping off the wall and landing right by Zero. "Soo how have you been? I've not seen you in some time." Suzu would hold her arms behind her and lean slightly forward.

Last edited by zetsurin on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After school meeting. Left_bar_bleue9000/10000After school meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

After school meeting. Empty Re: After school meeting.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:31 pm
Cero Telca aka Zero
Hohl Arquero

These days went by Cero with a empty feeling as he realized more a more that he was just a reincarnated version of a different being. Even now, as the bells rang for the end of school with everyone in the halls, he was alone. The chance for his own life was also difficult with what Zero has left, as he had many connections that Cero's inner soul didn't want to break because he was Zero after all in odd ways. He went to his locker at a normal pace and he was lost in the crowd with his thoughts until he eventually reached it. His things were neatly put away and everything was in it's correct spot when it came to his organizers. He put away the things that he had with him and closed the locker not needing to take anything from school with him.

After that, Cero took his school jacket off and flipped it inside out. Unlike all of the other school uniforms, His flipped inside out replacing the Karakura High School symbols with Yayjuu. Cero wondered at first why the Quincy hide this little fact from his classmates, but he supposed from memories that it would keep people from approaching him even more. But, the Hohl didn't mind this little idea and embraced showing this to his fellow classmates now. If it really did keep them away, then he didn't mind as he needed to separate from this school and maybe even the Yayjuu with time. But, it was a inner struggle as he fought with the Zero part of him that screamed out for him to stop.

Eventually, a voice would call out his previous name as he walked through the busy halls of the school. He would turn to find a girl from Zero's memories that he had meet from gym quite a long time ago. He recalled that she was unique in the fact that she was running ahead and making the other boys of his class irritated. She was still indeed unique as she began running on the wall as he path on the floor was blocked off from him. She eventually flipped off the wall and landed right by him in the end. As she landed she would put her arms behind her and lean forward a bit as, she asked how he had been doing since they haven't seen each other in a while. In Cero's mind he was wondering why after he had been made from Zero to Cero that she had to approach him. But he had to stay calmed even though he was kind of shocked by her and her entranced and it showed a bit on his face. He eventually recovered though as he would answer her.

"I'm doing fine since last time." He answered.

"So how have you been doing these days?" He asked with a small bit of curiosity.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After school meeting. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999After school meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 pm
Suzu would be swinging her body slightly from left to right as she was full of energy and had been sitting for far too long." Hmm well I ben doing a lot. Mainly goofing off seeing how all my classes are so eazy that I could do them sleeping. I am not joking eater i really did sleep in chemistry so the teacher gave me a pop quiz that I got a 190% on. Extra 90% for a bonus question witch was. 'What is the full chemical name of titin?' " Suzu would start laughing. "Though it really did suck. It took me forever to wright it down."

Suzu would look at Zero intently. ” Hmmm you feel different than I remember.” Suzu would than scratch her chin with an expression of confusion. “Or I could easily be wrong as this is only our second meeting.” Suzu would cross her arm out in front of her. “Now that I think about it you were supposed to show me the city. But you stood me up. What happened?” Suzu was finding great joy in acting like a normal teen age girl. Or as normally as she could with her sporadic-nature.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After school meeting. Left_bar_bleue9000/10000After school meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm
Cero Telca

Suzu was definitely full of energy as she was swinging her body to the left and to the right. She seemed to be bored with class as Suzu told Cero that she was goofing off during them. Perhaps she could take some more challenging classes, this however changed as she told him, that she wrote down a complicated chemical name that he had to fall back on Key's memories for."That's pretty impressive." He stated as his eyes widened a bit in surprise.But this expression on his face turned to a more happy with a small smile on his face as she stated that he was sensed differently by her. He was indeed a different individual than the Zero from the past and he enjoyed those differences that he had between them.

"Different? I don't think much has changed me." He told her, which was the truth in a way, since after all, he was still Zero. The fact that he could share this person's personality and complete appearance only showed more that truly little as changed to the true being, but on the inside, something completely different was being put together. It's like a store that sells merchandise like any other, but little do few know but they also operate like a black market deep within kept secret to the public.

Then Suzu asked about why he didn't show her around the city and he froze for a few seconds, all of many things coming racing into his mind. The problems within Karakura and the school, from the demon invasion to the sniper attack. Then there was that Arrancar child, and the replicate created of Key's part called The Voice within a human called Len. This was only beginning as he start to feel on fire everywhere and more things started to come back. "I'm sorry, things just got really busy with my work and school with Judgement." He told her trying to keep his cool.

"I could take you around the city now if you would like? I could take you to a lot of places that many don't know about." He said as the memories started to fade away within.

He could remember things from Zero's life well, but things like his battle brought him to a certain roadblock that made his body feel like it has been lit on fire and a being will eventually pop into his mind visually if it goes on for too long. This Being was called Mana and he knew because her name was whispered into his ear and it was a being that he fought before. But he couldn't even try to focus on Zero's fight with her or why he experiences so much pain from it. Cero would usually black out from these occurrences unless he could find his mind to a completely new point, which he did with ask Suzu to go around the city.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2013 1:11 pm
Suzu would clasped her own hands out in front of her with interlocking fingers. Suzu’s hands being covered in black velvet gloves all the way up to forearm. This was to hide her hollow hole and mask fragment. ”Yes~” Suzu said as if she was singing. “I would love for you to show me around. I want to know everything about this city. It’s so big I really did not know where to start.” Suzu’s blue eye would almost seem to be sparkling. “So any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.”

Suzu moved her still clasped hands downward tell they was just above the middle of her skirt. The side of her arms being tilted at an angle would be giving a small lift to her breast. ”O there is something else I wanted to ask you about. Do you know anything about the new headmaster? I’ve not herd anything in the Student council really. How about you all in Judgment? I think someone said she was an arrancar. But i don't know if it's true or if that was to frighten the normal students.” Profiles of all school staff are considered public records. This is so parents can look into who is teaching their kids and can feel safe that there in good hands. Suzu was surprised when she looked at the new headmasters Profile as it was almost empty. No past schools she worked at or education at all in the records. Not even her own time in school. But her being an arrancar was in it.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2013 4:53 pm
Cero Telca

Suzu was alright with the tour still, and this relieved Cero a bit as he was about to begin showing her around since school after all was over. Things just weren't kicking off just yet though. Suzu stood still and spoke a question to him about the new headmaster. This reminded him of the old on and the fact that him and Zero we both what were called Quincy. Perhaps this new change was good since he wanted to separate from the being once called Zero. Dammit, why couldn't he stop comparing himself to Zero, he was no longer that person and he would never be him again, this must stop now or he shall forever be in the shadow.

After she stopped speaking, Cero quickly responded to answering her curiosity on the top from what he knew about it."Judgement doesn't really heard much about the new headmaster either, but I do however know that she is indeed an Arrancar. I hope that it isn't to frighten people because I'm kind of an arrancar too in a way." He answered.See that was it, that was something Zero would of never said out loud and he flat out stated it before someone and Cero was proud of that. It was about time now to get going around the city and giving Suzu a tour."So, shall we get start?" He would continue and ask.

With that Cero began to walk hopefully with Suzu beside him or following him as he did so.

This is the best I could pull for now... sorry.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2013 11:21 pm
As she was walking along with Cero suzu would say. “Some students and parents alike getting scared is unavoidable. No matter what she is really like a lot of humanity is racist against them only seeing Arrancar as monsters. A lot of Arrancar or even hollows in general are bad and due kill and eat souls indiscriminately. But not all of them are evil.” Suzu giving an ominous glare at the boy beside her. By this time they had made it in to the main courtyard of the school with lots of people around them. “on that note. There is something I’d like to see." suddenly she appeared in front of cero with an almost devilish grin on her face. She did this to stop him in his tracks. Suzu quickly started moving around him and pokeing cero all over his chest and back. Suzu would do this play fully. ” I don’t see It.” …”nope” … maybe?”… “no.”..“darn not here either.” Suzu was not randomly poking Cero she was looking for proof that he was an arrancar. She was looking for a hole or mask piece. "I don’t see any holes. That being said you don’t feel like any Arrancar I’ve ever seen.” Suzu being lost in thought would pull up ceros shirt to get a better look. She was interested in this boy if he really was an Arrancar of any kind maybe she could get data off him to help her research. As she looked at Cero's bear skin she would frown. "If you really are a Arrancar where is your hole? All Arrancar have a hole." most teenage people would think lifting up someone else's shirt in public to be a taboo at the least. But suzu is not really normal now is she. She would do this without hesitation in front of all the other students, many of them dropping their books and staring at her and cero. They did not really here what was said but were merely in shock of what she had done.

Amongst the students whispers can be heard. The loudest one's being." is that Zero?, he is in judgment right? ,WoW he is doing that kind of stuff with a first year girl?, and here of all places?"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2013 2:23 pm
Cero Telca

Cero listened to what she had to say, and there was indeed truth in what she said. Zero did not only wish to not state that he was like an Arrancar but, he also had them all because of one specific example. That changed though over time because of his encounter with an Arrancar child that he had to take care of for a time, but he still discriminated towards them quite a bit. Cero would change this then, he would try to accept Arrancar as normal individuals if he could. This would be a task of of his own though as he tried to change Zero's nature more and more, but it would eventually bind him, not allowing him to think freely like this. Of course, many would fear them since the normal human these days were still on no level with an Arrancar. It made him laugh a little inside when he thought about normal, it was something that was always on Zero's mind to figure out what that was. Cero had the choice to pursue this answer or not anymore, although he wondered if it would satisfy Zero's soul and free him to pursue his own questions and answers.

He really had no clue that there was a glare upon him as they entered the school's courtyard. Then she was in front of him to catch his attention with a devilish grin that made him puzzled. Suzu stated that she had wanted to see something after stating that all Arrancar weren't all evil. With that she proceeded to poke him all around his chest and back, making him question what she was doing.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" He asked as she continued on.He had no idea what she was poking for, until she continued and surprised him more by lifting his shirt up. Then he got his answer I she stated that she was looking for a hole. Also, he wasn't sensed like any Arrancar that she has meet before, Cero was kind of stunned until she spoke again. After she was done speaking he answered and tried to put his shirt down. "I said I was like one, I'm not fully an Arrancar." He explained.

With that the whispers came, problems were going to arise quick and there were already witnesses. Cero acted very quickly, grabbing on to Suzu as he used something that only a Arrancar would use in times of need for speed. Yes, Cero flash stepped to the roof of the school using a ability called Sonido, showing evidence of his hollow powers. As they arrived hopefully without anyone following or present, he would let go of Suzu and begin to speak."I am not an Arrancar, Rather I am called a Hohl Arquero, when then Soul of a Quincy and an Arrancar or Hollow become one. We are very similar to the evolution of the Vizards and Arrancar, breaking the boundary of one race, four hundred years ago." He explained and paused. "Sorry for that out right like that, did I shock you at all?" He asked.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm
Suzu looked at Cero. "That is .. Interesting I've never heard of a Hohl Arquero. So your soul has completely fused with a Arrancar? O And don't worry I am used to Sonido at that level of speed." Suzu bending her left arm behind her back and pointing to herself with the right would say. "just between us. I am a natural arrancar." as she used a Sonido to rapidly move around Cero leaving many after images just to return to her original spot. (The after images not lasting longer than a full second each) "So no I am not all that shock. I'll admit I was hopefull that another student may be an arrancar. One that could even hide it as well as me. it’s Kind of sad being the only one of my kind at the school..." Suzu looking a little sad at first would then give cero a small smile. "But at least you’re similar to one right? We do have the new head master that is one too. So maybe people will stop seeing all of us like monsters..."

Being her normal happy self once more she would be bobbing back and forth a bit." So~ where to first Mr. tour guide?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum