Joined : 2013-05-01
¥ Yen : 2183456
Posts : 3
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Izak G. Kasper [Wip] Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 am|| |
- Name: Izak G. Kasper
- Nicknames: Lets leave that to the public, shall we?
- Titles: The Kasper Heir Apparent
- Gender: Male
- Age: 20
- Affiliation/Rank: Pureblood Quincy Extremist
- Appearance Age: Twenty
- Appearance Description: A lithe young man of around 5'9", with elongated limbs and relatively little fat. Lean, flexible and thin as they healthily come. A youth of pale skin and a northern look. Lengthy bright blonde locks cover his head, and pale azure eyes gaze outward. A smooth face, well-shaved and smooth-skinned. A relatively unblemished body, with no obvious scars or damage. Despite thin form, relatively athletic. The youth's weight is barely round a hundred and fifty pounds. Default expression is that of a sly or amused smile, as if always reminded of an amusing joke. The male has a graceful and intentional gait, little effort wasted in his movements. Gives off a self-assured, confident and intelligent aura. Has an angelic, clean appearance, as if above and aloof from the material world.
His attire in all cases leans towards the cooler set of cools, white and blue especially, not surprisingly the Quincy colors of choice. He enjoys relatively formal well-kept attire, such as robes, kimonos, overcoats, and similar clothes. His attire tends to be overdressed for the weather, preferring to cover most of the skin even in burning weather. Izak has a fondness for scarves and sashes, enjoying fine cloth and wrapping himself in it. The habit suggests him to have lived in primarily colder climates. In terms of accessories, a pair of silver pointed earrings dangle freely from his ears at all times. He enjoys simple and not-too-gaudy fashion, although isn't much for hats. He prefers silver over gold, although will wear either. His favorite jewel is sapphire, and is the most present when finely dressed.
- Appearance Picture:
- Personality: - Philosophy - Izak G. Kasper, at it's most fundamental level, believes the world to be a dark, depressing, and ultimately flawed place. Human potential has been snubbed and diminished from the influence of other realms of existence. The disruptive and manipulating presence of spiritual bodies including Soul Society Kasper believes has inhibited and limited what humanity could be. He believes that it is necessary for the fate of the living world to be lead by Human hands, rather than at the whims of spiritual entities. The individuals best able to make this a reality, Kasper believes, are the age old guardians of the world- The Quincy. Only with the active intervention by the monks of destruction, Izak believes, will the world be able to cleanse itself of malicious spirits and evolve into a superior race. In his opinion, the Quincy are the closest to this pinnacle of existence, citing their spiritual particle manipulation abilities as evidence of their destined potential for leading the living world into an independent existence.
Izak believes that this cause, the cleaning of inhuman influence and the achieving of world independence is a necessity that overrides all else. Only by breaking the chains of Hollow, Demons, Shinigami, and other spirit entities who infiltrate and dominate the human world, can the scars of the world heal, and humans evolve into masters of their own domain. By ridding the evil and corrupting dead beings of the world, can they make the world a more beautiful place. These notions were not instilled in him from another, but instead a realization he has come to after study and examination of the history of the worlds. Izak does not necessarily believe in the utter annihilation of Spiritual entities, but is completely willing to enter conflict with the spiritual bodies of the other worlds in order to achieve the goal of living independence.
Creator - In Izak's eyes, the ability to create is the most powerful and awe-inspiring ability an individual may have. He believes that the human ability to produce and create things, be they powerful weapons or simple beautiful works of art, to be the single most precious quality of humanity. He values individual creativity and artistic talent as much as he does the strength of a warrior, and is capable of telling much about an individual by what works of art they make. Izak himself is talented in a number of creative ventures, including drawing, writing, sculpting, poetry, theatre, music, and other ventures. In many ways, Kasper sees himself as a renaissance man, and values the individual skills of individual in some ways more than their personality. Izak thinks that what a man leaves behind with his life is nearly as important as his actions during life, and believes that if he can turn the world into a more beautiful place before his own death, that he would have no regrets. Izak believes that the Quincy, with their ability to take next to any power and bend it to their will, who use the power of creation in their very attacks, are the highest existence of creativity, and thus the most well-suited to leading the world into a new era.
Ruthless - Flowery, empathetic, and polite though he may be, Kasper believes in the unconditional unrelenting and absolute need of isolating the human world from the manipulation of inhuman entities. And in order to achieve the cleansing of mankind from such forces, is willing to go to almost any lengths to achieve this. Deception, blackmail, violence, murder, betrayal, terrorism, all are acceptable methods in which to achieve the goal. Kasper does not simply believe that the ends justify the means, but believes that end is worth any mean, dispensing morality completely for the sake of the world. Izak is not reckless in this regard, however, for he knows that the usage of unconventional and questionable tactics may as easily turn the world against him as much as they may save it. However, when the sacrifice does not exceed the gain, he will always craftily and happily proceed to achieve the endeavor, even in the case of mass murder. He will always play the part of the villain, if it means ridding the world of the greater evils.
Noblility - Izak, more often than not, will think he is better than you. This is not a personal assault, or even a matter of liking another or not. Rather, Izak G. Kasper's default assumption will be in his superiority over other individuals. To him, it is not simply a matter of arrogance or loathing of others as much as it is an innate confidence in his state of superior existence. He will always see himself as the King on the board, more valuable and significant in the world. That said, while he is in a state of perpetually looking down upon others, he hardly believes that those beneath him are without value. On the contrary, he believes that in his pure-blood advantage allows him to better realize the value in human beings, that only by being above them can he clearly view and understand individuals. His self-confidence is reflected in his day to day actions, subconsciously seeking to lead others, although taking the advice and suggestions of others, and never treating another individual more than an equal of him. Izak does not believe his lofty state as a pure-blood Quincy carries no weight, however- Indeed, it is his status that he feels compels him to act and guide others, that he holds a responsibility to humanity to save it. To him, his power and abilities do not enable him to lead, but instead require him to, and to do otherwise would be a waste of the blood that runs through his veins.
Verbose - Perhaps to be feared more than his combat ability is his love of the word, and all battles that he might engage in it. Debates of philosophy, of contradiction and absolution, of witty exchanges and battle banter, Kasper loves himself conversation. To him, dialogues are an exchange of ideas and of intellect, and only by understanding an opponent and demoralizing them can you truly defeat them. Words are one of the single most influential mediums of the world, Kasper believes, and governments fear men armed with the powers of idea and speech often times more than when armed with weapons. Izak uses dialogues, speeches, and debates to great effect, and his primary method of converting individuals to his cause and gaining sympathy has been through his love and mastery of the word. He uses this tool perhaps more effectively than any arrow, aiming his verbal power with precision at the weak points of others. He has an especially sadist love of tearing apart individuals one comment at a time, breaking down their mental defenses until there lay but one brittle wall standing between him and what he wants. Then, gingerly, with a gentle touch, like a common domino he pushes that wall down, reveling in his accomplishment.
Manipulative - A charismatic youth, his appearance, demeanor, and seemingly innocent nature often lead others to underestimate his leadership capabilities and his insidious charisma. Izak uses others as pieces in his game as what seems to be a habit, using just about anyone he knows as a source of intel and a tool in order to achieve what he wants. His closest allies and long friends know better than anyone the lengths Kasper is willing to go, and how readily he will use others and sacrifice pieces when the gain is worth the loss. Izak will readily admit this ugly and cruel side of him, smiling with an unshaken determination as he tells you just how often he sees individuals as pawns, and plays with them as such. He will inform you that it is the Quincy's powers of manipulation, their ability to rule the world around them and use their surroundings as their weapons that made them best-suited towards leading the world, and the most capable at breaking the shackles of other worlds.
Scheming, Clouds, Sheep, Fluffiness, finery, witty banter, poetry, scheming, fine women, fine men, karaoke, gambling, scheming, gardening, classical music, antagonizing, scheming, art, philosophy, history, knitting, intelligence, scheming. Oh. And sweets~ Always the sweets~- Dislikes:
Idiots. Simple-mindedness. Short-sightedness. Sour food. Spicy Food. Skipping the banter. Uncreative individuals. Impurity. Soul Society. Uncontrollable barbarians. Stubborn fools. Low-class animals. Being ignored. Non-Humans.
Izak has a candid fascination with next to every form of knowledge, and is usually at least familiar with most subjects. His upbringing exposed him to a variety of worlds, including pop culture, politics, construction, military operations, fashion, cooking, history, and a variety of other field. The result of this is a love of creation and a never-quite-satisfied thirst for greater knowledge. Thus, it should be no surprise for Izak to suddenly reveals interest in some odd and unusually obscure topic brought up in conversation.- Philosopher:
Izak has a rabid interest in the world and concepts such as morality, existence, and justice. A self-taught and rabid reader, much of Izak's enthusiasm and drive for a more beautiful world comes from his studies in philosopher, and is willing to discuss it with just about anyone, including enemies in mid-battle. He welcomes debate and discussions of varying levels.- Artist:
As aforementioned, Kasper believes the act of creating to be the most noble act one can do, and thus is a prolific artist is a variety of fields, including sculpting, poetry, novels, painting, sketching, gardening, and not too shabby a musician. He feels any individual, human or otherwise, that takes an interest in the creative arts is worthy of existing, regardless of any political or idealistic differences they may share.- Resourceful:
Izak is a busy young man, using a combination of family connections and his subtle charisma to have ties to a variety of legitimate and more shady organizations. As such, he has an unnerving ability to obtain what he wants, and is able to facilitate questionable amounts of funds, favors, capital in a relatively short amount of time. He rarely goes into details about how he obtains such aid, instead letting others wonder and guess.- Strategist:
While not an avid gamer, Kasper enjoys RTSes the most, as he feels the feeling of command and use of planning and coordination of troops to be quite a joy. In turn, he is a strategist at heart, scheming and considering his moves carefully, weighing out the pros and cons of scenarios and situations, crunching numbers and possibilities. This leads him to have slight moments of hesitation, for he fears acting brashly more so than failing to act, but makes every move he does make practiced and precise, the youth having a polished mind with enough time and resources can conquer any challenge placed his way.- The Kasper Family:
Izak is a proud Pure-Blood, whose line has been dominated by proud Quincys with little to no contamination by spiritual entities. While at times not the most prolific of families, Kasper's line has maintained a constant and firm presence within the world, surviving Shinigami harassment and the resisting the corruption present in other Quincy bloodlines. As such, Kasper's family is noteworthy amongst Quincys as a normally conservative if passionate line who are a prime example of Quincy pride.
_________________________________Edelspatz [Noble Sparrow]- Type:
- Quincy Cross:- Reishi Color:
Edelspatz is Izak G. Kasper's default reishi bow, which he has the ability to generate from his left hand, generated like most Quincy weapons from his cross. The bow is of unusual design, consisting primarily of two wings which span outward from his forearm, hanging outward and maintaining its shape with little effort from it's owner. Izak can freely focus spiritual particles into generating arrows which he may focus between the two wings. He fires his arrows as he would a normal bow, pulling back the spirit arrow and letting go of the end of it when he intends to release, Edelspatz focusing the arrow and launching it with pin-point accuracy. Edelspatz itself has no inherently unique qualities, and it is Izak's various manipulation techniques and prowess with spiritual control that makes this weapon deadly, rather than the weapon making the man.
_________________________________- Ketten des Kaisers [Chains of the Emperor]- Type:
Spiritual Weapon- Appearance:
Ketten des Kaisers are a special spiritual weapon that Izak may generated as easily as he may create his bow and arrows. These chains, which have a physical materialization and resemble silver in appearance are interlocking lengths of focused spiritual particles which Izak is capable of generating in addition to his arrows. He may generated these chains with relative ease and manipulate them from a distance, utilizing them in conjunction with his marksmanship to harass, trap, and bind his opponents. The greater a Quincy's control over reiatsu manipulation, the more durable and binding the Ketten des Kaisers become. These chains are easily capable of crushing lesser beings from the sheer pressure of their hold, but are well-suited to the disabling and immobilizing of more powerful foes.
Standard Quincy Powers
Unique Quincy Powers
- Through advance understanding of the underlying foundation of spiritual beings and the subtle and often volatile nature of beings utilizing multiple types of energy, Izak is able to generate specialized arrows to combat dual-type combatants. These arrows, which are marked by a shift from their normal indigo color to a lime green are specialized projectiles which, when striking an opponent utilizing only one form of power, have little to no effect, serving to have far less power than Izak's normal arrows. However, these arrows sink their particles into the body of struck opponent's, mixing with the foes own reiatsu and subtly contaminating it. Upon using two powers of different natures, such as a Vizard utilizing their mask whiles also releasing their Shikai, Doppelstreit will activate, the reiatsu contaminating the foes bodies causing a volatile spiritual reaction which distorts the spiritual harmony within the opponent's body, causing pain and internal damage. The more Doppelstreit arrows Izak is able to sink into his opponent's body, the greater the magnitude of internal turmoil and pain the opponent will. These arrows only harm individuals actively utilizing two powers of different origins. Any enemy utilizing two powers whom refrains from using one of them will not be harmed by Doppelstreit arrows. Any technique capable of cleansing foreign reiatsu from the body is capable of removing Doppelstreit reiatsu from their body.-Spiegel [
- Spiegel is an extremely high level reiatsu manipulation technique that involves the absorption an opponent's spiritual projectile attack into the body of the Quincy, then hasty release of the energy in the form of an arrow of comparative power and danger to the absorbed attack. Spiegel is an extremely dangerous technique due to risks and expertise required in manipulating the sheer force of an opponent's attack and then releasing the absorbed power in safely with their own attack. The more potent the attack, the greater the difficult in using Spiegel against it. As such, for many Quincy Spiegel has as great a chance of saving your life as it does losing it, as any failure during the technique will result in the volatile release of the energy, which can result in severe internal damage. However, those who succeed in utilizing Spiegel may be rewarded with low cost and high power attacks, which the opponent then must deal with. The most common method of training Spiegel is in the exchange of arrows between fellow Quincy, and as such, Spiegel is easiest against other Quincy, whose attacks are the most familiar to them.-Säuberung [
- Sauberung is technique utilized to expel harmful influences corrupting the body, spirit, and mind, expelling foreign reiatsu and similar energies from the Quincy's body by gathering spiritual particles and absorbing them through their pores, channeling the particles through out their body, then expelling them and along with any malicious forces. Sauberung has the potential of removing curses, magical poisons, spiritual afflictions and diseases, corrupting forces, breaking illusions, and removing generally harmful spiritual influences from the Quincy's bodies. However, the more powerful the creator of the harmful plague affecting the Quincy's body, the greater the difficulty in succeeding expelling it.
(Please be sure to have at least 3 paragraph's of history for your Quincy Character)
- General Speed:
- Weapon Skill:
- Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation:
_________________________________- Roleplay Sample:
(Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)