Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleh. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bleh. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Bleh. Empty Bleh.

Thu May 02, 2013 10:18 pm
It isn't a problem that we have crap tons of accidents in this country
[11:12:11 PM] JJ: But it is a problem when people don't want them to the point they get rid of them?
[11:12:33 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: That's A. Been happening for eternity, and B. You have no right to tell people what to or not to do with their bodies
[11:13:00 PM] JJ: It's not their body. When the egg and sperm meet, a new being with its own multiplying cells is created.
[11:13:13 PM] JJ: Yeah, it is their body if I say don't have sex if you're not ready
[11:13:36 PM] JJ: But as for the thing that they create inside them?
[11:13:40 PM] JJ: That's a completely seperate body
[11:13:40 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: Incorrect
[11:13:47 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: It is still a woman's bodyWhat if bringing the fetus to full term would put the mother's life at risk?
[11:15:28 PM] Tina-neko: would you rather the mother dump the child in a garbage can back at home?
[11:15:36 PM] JJ: Who investigate when people do things they are told not to do with a body
[11:16:01 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: That has to do with drug laws bro
[11:16:01 PM] JJ: Then that's extenuating circumstances, which is not what I desire to discuss
[11:16:02 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: And suicide

The thing which I am discussing is someone who could physically bring a baby and a new life safely into the world refusing to because they consider it a "problem."

As for drug laws and suicide? What makes them any different then if the law decided to make abortion of children illegal? Drugs can have medicinal benefit and help people, just like some people can be helped physically in a way from abortion.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleh. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bleh. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bleh. Empty Re: Bleh.

Fri May 03, 2013 12:30 am
Bleh. Anime-Headache-300x168

Just my two cents!

I have to agree with Gin on this one. As a pro-choice person, I don't think anyone should have the right for others to force them into having a baby they don't want. Parent-hood is tough work, and sure, people have sex because it's a good stress relief and for a good time. Yet, if they get pregnant from it, and they will consider it a hindrance to their life and they don't want that kid - then I don't think anyone should have the right to stop them.

I'm in no way a feminist, but a male ruled country shouldn't have the right to pass judgement on the choices of women, and vice-verca..

Bleh. Ap8OoJO

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleh. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bleh. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2013 3:18 am
Personally, i'm half and half. A person shouldn't really have unprotected sex or sex at all until they're ready. Sure it's great stress relief and it feels good, but in the end, it causes problems. No sex equals no baby. I can't really stand the types that don't think before they act. The only time i really have ever supported abortions is if it's a rape child, since i could understand the trauma that's attached to something like that. Overall, like i said, i'm half and half. I don't like it, but sometimes i understand the necessity.

Just my two cents ~ Shirou

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleh. Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Bleh. Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:43 pm
Kylekaotikk wrote:
Bleh. Anime-Headache-300x168

Just my two cents!

I have to agree with Gin on this one. As a pro-choice person, I don't think anyone should have the right for others to force them into having a baby they don't want. Parent-hood is tough work, and sure, people have sex because it's a good stress relief and for a good time. Yet, if they get pregnant from it, and they will consider it a hindrance to their life and they don't want that kid - then I don't think anyone should have the right to stop them.

I'm in no way a feminist, but a male ruled country shouldn't have the right to pass judgement on the choices of women, and vice-verca..

Bleh. FXpoQxJ
Bleh. 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleh. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bleh. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Bleh. WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum