Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123478 messages in 18832 subjects
Share | 

Bleh.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bleh.   Thu May 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Quote :
It isn't a problem that we have crap tons of accidents in this country
[11:12:11 PM] JJ: But it is a problem when people don't want them to the point they get rid of them?
[11:12:33 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: That's A. Been happening for eternity, and B. You have no right to tell people what to or not to do with their bodies
[11:13:00 PM] JJ: It's not their body. When the egg and sperm meet, a new being with its own multiplying cells is created.
[11:13:13 PM] JJ: Yeah, it is their body if I say don't have sex if you're not ready
[11:13:36 PM] JJ: But as for the thing that they create inside them?
[11:13:40 PM] JJ: That's a completely seperate body
[11:13:40 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: Incorrect
[11:13:47 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: It is still a woman's bodyWhat if bringing the fetus to full term would put the mother's life at risk?
[11:15:28 PM] Tina-neko: would you rather the mother dump the child in a garbage can back at home?
[11:15:36 PM] JJ: Who investigate when people do things they are told not to do with a body
[11:16:01 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: That has to do with drug laws bro
[11:16:01 PM] JJ: Then that's extenuating circumstances, which is not what I desire to discuss
[11:16:02 PM] ginsmokeymcpot: And suicide

The thing which I am discussing is someone who could physically bring a baby and a new life safely into the world refusing to because they consider it a "problem."

As for drug laws and suicide? What makes them any different then if the law decided to make abortion of children illegal? Drugs can have medicinal benefit and help people, just like some people can be helped physically in a way from abortion.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Bleh.   Fri May 03, 2013 12:30 am

Just my two cents!

I have to agree with Gin on this one. As a pro-choice person, I don't think anyone should have the right for others to force them into having a baby they don't want. Parent-hood is tough work, and sure, people have sex because it's a good stress relief and for a good time. Yet, if they get pregnant from it, and they will consider it a hindrance to their life and they don't want that kid - then I don't think anyone should have the right to stop them.

I'm in no way a feminist, but a male ruled country shouldn't have the right to pass judgement on the choices of women, and vice-verca..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Bleh.   Fri May 03, 2013 3:18 am

Personally, i'm half and half. A person shouldn't really have unprotected sex or sex at all until they're ready. Sure it's great stress relief and it feels good, but in the end, it causes problems. No sex equals no baby. I can't really stand the types that don't think before they act. The only time i really have ever supported abortions is if it's a rape child, since i could understand the trauma that's attached to something like that. Overall, like i said, i'm half and half. I don't like it, but sometimes i understand the necessity.

Just my two cents ~ Shirou

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10000/999999  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Bleh.   Mon May 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Here is something friend of mine had to say on the matter that essentially sums up my feelings as well.

"if you get pregnant by accident you should still keep the baby and take responsibility."

Oh yes. What a brilliant idea. An idea that focuses more on teaching the female a lesson than on the well-being of that future child.
You can easily terminate that glob of cells before it turns into anything more, but instead, you should let it develop and give birth to it. You should bring another unwanted child into this world. And if you really dont want it, just throw it in foster care, with the thousands of other unwanted kids who already cant find homes. Because everyone knows that foster kids get always get adopted, right? Because adding another unwanted child is going to help the chances of all the existing ones, right?
You should live with the guilt of abandoning your own flesh and blood.
All because you need to take responsibility for an honest accident.

Im sorry, but just aborting the thing early on if you know you absolutely do not want a child sounds more responsible and less troublesome to me.

The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Bleh.   Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Kylekaotikk wrote:

Just my two cents!

I have to agree with Gin on this one. As a pro-choice person, I don't think anyone should have the right for others to force them into having a baby they don't want. Parent-hood is tough work, and sure, people have sex because it's a good stress relief and for a good time. Yet, if they get pregnant from it, and they will consider it a hindrance to their life and they don't want that kid - then I don't think anyone should have the right to stop them.

I'm in no way a feminist, but a male ruled country shouldn't have the right to pass judgement on the choices of women, and vice-verca..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ざる
Kanda Clone Powers Activate!

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Bleh.   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:57 pm

My theory is that if you don't want a kid, go safe. There are so many freaking precautions for birth control, I can't recall all of them. And in some states, abortion is illegal I believe (it's considered as heinous as first degree murder). It just depends on what the general morals are in the location. In Indonesia, it's considered to be highly offensive to pat someone on the head (besides familiar people of course); even more so than sexual harassment.

Drugs than are able to help medically are often allowed to those who would need it (medical marijuana), which also, is only in certain states.

Suicide won't necessarily get a person arrested, but assisted suicide would. That would be considered murder. Anyways, it all mostly depends on location. In my eyes, however, abortion shouldn't be an option. If you don't want a baby and ended with a baby, I'd see that as a punishments of sorts (not in a badway). If you truly didn't want a baby, there are proper precautions that one could take. Parents always say that the child should eat food, cause in some countries, the children don't have the option. Well, you can also use that as a supportive detail, since some people can't give birth, and yet those who can, sometimes don't even want to, and yet when they do, they try to give up the baby. My opinion on drugs is that I don't really care much about it (looking at it where the drugs itself is separated from the ways drugs effect people (murder, drug wars, etc.) so just looking at laws that disallow drug use and onlythe drug use), but if people use it, they're pretty stupid. Of course, I'd prefer that the people didn't use drugs period, but that's just my preference. I don't mind too much if there would be a law allowing it.

[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Bleh.   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online

Bleh.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1