Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Horus's RP Request Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Horus's RP Request Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Horus's RP Request Empty Horus's RP Request

Fri May 03, 2013 12:22 am
What's up everyone?!? I'll get straight to the point. I'm looking for people to RP with and threads to join. I have two threads I made myself on the go currently but both await posts from others. I find myself with plenty of muse but no idea where to use it aside from with apps.

So if anyone's up for Rp'ing with my 2-3++ Vizard, be it social, combat, etc, let me know Horus's App link can be found by clicking my signature.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Horus's RP Request Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Horus's RP Request Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Horus's RP Request Empty Re: Horus's RP Request

Fri May 03, 2013 4:26 am
Horus's RP Request Tumblr_megpuo2PWt1rkpuqzo1_500

You've caught my interest, at the least.

Since not many of my threads are still replying, or some of 'em were social, i'd like to do some little 'thingy'. Of course, Ryoichi is the only app that is currently free, as for Gray, i am not sure, since i can't really ensure his [ Gray ] current safety against Shadin and prefer to put Gray 'out-of-service' until the results is seen.

You could do what ya' want, either combat, social or whatever ya' want with Ryoichi. NAO GET ON TO IT, SHALL WE?

Empty, blank space.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Horus's RP Request Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Horus's RP Request Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2013 1:49 pm
Sounds good. I'm up to w/e type of thread so meh If it doesn't bother you though, mind if I ask you to start the thread?
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Horus's RP Request Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Horus's RP Request Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 pm
Eh? Sure.

Edit: I ain't spamming posts, here's the thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9462-blades-that-clashes#59231

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum