Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. I_vote_lcap[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. I_voting_bar[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. I_vote_lcap[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. I_voting_bar[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Left_bar_bleue5/100[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH.   [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:03 am

Rule
---Only one Ability per post.
---It can be at any length as along it is in a complete sentence.
---Cannot use the same ability more than once.

Helpful Template
Code:

[b] Ability Name :[b] Short Description

Boobs of Steel : Depending on the rank of Strength Skill, the female character's breasts are enlarged from average and gains the ability to deflect attacks when using their breasts as a weapon or shield.

• Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH.   [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:30 am

= Bitch Please :
When the ability is being said by the character, the user could subconciously deflect high-powered attacks including Cero Oscuras that is fired repeatly by a tier 0-2++ with a single finger.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH.   [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:35 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH.   [Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game] Abilities That Did Not Make the Cut in PH.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1