Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Empty Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open)

Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS3tkM_8UUrFMjBBRQoeppIZpDgT5KAs5685wzDdktvzybD8z_Yg
Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Ryoohki

Ryo-Ohki Was out on the town exploreing everything she could in her small animal state. She kept to the shadows and found it rather easy to remain unseen. She ran around takeing in everything she could untill she managed to run herself into an area she had no idea of how she had even gotten there. Before she knew it she was lost yet again and had no idea where she was or wich direction she should go. She took a quick look around to see if she saw anyone close by. Upon seeing nothing by her point of view she quickly turned into her Child state and carried a big frown upon her lips. Looking around she quietly before she gently walked out of the shadows. She had her little Carrot shirt on as she glanced around a frown plastured on her face.

She wanted to cry but she soon found herself swarmed by many people she did not see before. She was scared cause of the noise the people where makeing and how it seemed everyone was fawning over her. She had a barrage of people petting her cheek and head staring at her. Many were saying that they could not belive this person in front of them actually existed. It would be heard by possibly everyone when the words We found a real furry was screamed by the fanboys and fangirls of the furry nation. Ryo-ohki was rather confused by what this furry thing was they were talking about though sense she had never heard of such a thing before and it was rather confuseing to her.

Though as people gave her random hugs she could not help but smile before everyone seemed to stare at her in adoration. she could only say the one thing though that they would understand. C...c...c..carrot. As she spoke everyone around her their cheeks turned a bright shade of red as she spoke. She could not help but smile at all that was going on around her as a soft giggle escaped her lips. True there was not a thousand people there. only like 12-15 but in a way she had her own little cheer squad in a way. though it was not for what she needed to do it still gave her something to make her able to push forwards even more. sorry but how do you get out of this palce? She asked but to everyone around her all they heard was just adorable sounding meow's and mya's that came from this adorable looking little furry girl that stood before them. She was not sure about what she should do though then a butterfly slowly flew past her.

Her gaze turned to the butterfly as her eyes went big and round as she started to chase it around in circles, Straight lines zigzaging. She had almost completely forgot the fact that she was lost when she was chaseing the butterfly around. Her train of thought ended up getting overcome by her urge to hold the butterfly she was chasing.
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Empty Re: Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open)

Thu May 16, 2013 12:09 pm
James patrolled the outer area of the school, watching for disturbances. As Judgement, he had a duty to protect the school, and it's inhabitants from harm. Suddenly, he noticed a small group forming. Groups? In school? This always meant trouble. As he approached, he noticed a small animal-like child in the center of this group. He didn't notice a student badge, so he asked just in case. "Excuse me, but, where is your student badge? You're not allowed on campus without one..." Looking down at the small child he smiled. Something about this child was cute, the way it was chasing a butterfly about. But seriously though, he had to find out if they were a student or not, before taking action. The child didn't respond. Perhaps he was too far away? He approached. "Excuse me." He spoke loudly and clearly. "Do you have a student badge? Or are you here to apply for a student position?" He looked the child over. They didn't look like they could join Judgement... A regular student position was probably best. "If you're here to apply, the common grounds aren't the place to do it. You may want to go to the office..."

Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Empty Re: Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open)

Sat May 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Ryo-ohki soon stoped chasing the butterfly when she heard someone talking to her. Tilting her head to one side she slowly turned her head to look to the one talking to her. She was rather confused by what the man was talking about and it would show on her face. It was all over her face that confused expresion that made those around her feel sorry for her when she normally got this expression on her face. what is this student pass you reffer to mister? can i eat it? She said a confusion in her tone of voice. Though unless the male before her could speak cat or rabbit they would only hear adorable sounding Meow's and Mya's escapeing her lips as she stared at the person before her. She had forgotten that most everyone can not really understand a word she was saying and she only really learned to say Carrot in words that could be understood.

She was not very far from one of the walls of the school though she did not really know what this student badge thing was. She was completely new to this world still and had no idea what these custom things even were. I am sorry mister but i really have no idea what you are talking about. I found my way here as i was exploring this strange new world. I ended up getting rather lost you see. It was only after she had finished her sentance that she realized that what she said more then likely would not even be understood. So just in case she tried to use a form of charade's to show with her body what happened to get her here. though it was a very poor representation of what was going on. She had never really been good at charade's and never seemed to be any help when they were played cause her body movments always made people think of something other then what she was trying to say.
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 pm
James looked down at the furry little child with cold eyes. Something about it's apparent cuteness gave James a cold shiver. It was making cooing noises, and pointing randomly. Perhaps... Perhaps it was trying to communicate with him? James took a screwdriver out of his cloak pocket, and started unscrewing the four titanium screws in his zipper. Popping open the communicator portion of his zipper, he cut a few wires, and tied a few others together. He looked down at the child. Then back to the wires. He tied a few more together. Screwing the pieces back together, he removed a communicator from his pocket. He held it up to his ear, to show the child what they were to do with it, then held it out, so as to give it to her. He smiled a touch, just so she could see it meant no harm. Hopefully the modifications he'd made would be enough to translate this speech within a few words. He also hoped she wouldn't mind his equipment scanning her brain for her knowledge of her language... James kept on smiling, knowing that despite his efforts to show that it was safe, it probably would hurt for a bit. But eh, the end justifies the means he supposed.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:50 pm
Ryo-ohki Stared at the male as she tilts her head to one side as she watched. It was all rather interesting to her sense her creator ended up tinkering with things all the time so the look of something like this was rather common for her. She blinked as she curiously watched to see what the thing would end up doing. She soon flinched for like a second as she moved to run behind anything that was close. Normally any form of pain would send her running away but her curiosity was the only thing that ended up making it where she did not run. She continued to stare as she spoke. Hey that hurt meany. She stated as she glared at the male. her eyes glareing at him as she purred to herself.
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:59 pm
James smirked. It worked, as expected.Ignoring her response entirely, he looked at the child again. He had several questions to ask, especially considering that a strange child just appeared from seemingly nowhere to their school, and without any apparent passes. "Okay, now that we can understand each other, I have a question. Well, rather, two questions. The first being, how did you get here, and the second being, are you a student here?" The communicator he'd just tinkered with made the model he gave her work like a two way translator, so that he was speaking in her language to her, but she was speaking english to him. James sat on the floor, and closed his eyes as he awaited her response. Perhaps, she simply got lost? But man, he thought. How terrible would it be to get lost in Karakura City, and not be able to ask ANYONE for help? James laughed audibly for a moment, then regained his composure. Smiling at the girl, he gestured for her to continue with her response, as his apparent laughter for seemingly no reason was just that.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 pm
Ryo-ohki Looked to the male as she stared at him for a few seconds. She was hiding behind a tree of sorts though she would clearly be seen stareing at the male. She soon started to walk forwards wich would scare most people sense there was an object in front of her. Though her body would seem to pass right through the tree as if it was not even there. Student?? What is this student thing you are talking about? She was rather curious about this thing he called a student. Her eyes even showed her curiosity. Ohhh is it some kind of new race like me? Are these Studen't things diffrent like me as well. She had an idea of what it was but her idea was more then likely far off from the truth. You ask her to do something many times more complicated in some ways then this she can do it in a heart beat but figure out something so simple that has nothing to do with who or what she is she gets completely stumped.

I am exploring. i managed to get here while i was exploring this new world. I have no idea where i am but this new world is something. It reminds me of this earth place i was at before some bad thing happened. She said with a smile as she slowly tilted her head to the left as the male before her started to laugh. She had no idea what was so funny but she decided not to even bother trying to figure that out for the time being.
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:04 pm
James paused for a moment.She doesn't know what a student is... but is in turn wandering a high school full of them? James sat down and crossed his legs. Laughing, he wiped a tear from his eye. "You don't know what a student is?" He laughed some more. "Look around you, everyone here, save for you obviously, is a student here." Halting his laughter, the humorous tone in his voice faded. "Look. Next time you go 'exploring', you may wanna steer away from high schools." He laughed again. James halted for a moment, and looked around emphatically. Then he leaned in to the child's ear, even though he knew it would do little, as the communicators were what she heard him through. "And uh... Last I checked... We're on earth now." He whispered. Quickly moving his head away from hers, he smiled. "Do you need me to take you somewhere? Or would you like a guided tour of the school?"

Ryo-ohki lost in high school! (open) Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 pm
Ryo-ohki Slowly backed away from the male as she glanced around she was rather confused. This place looked completely diffrent to the earth she was used to. Though then again she did come from a diffrent universe entirely though. But she had no idea how she could explain that though. She backed up a little more as she gently tapped her chin as she thought about everything for a few seconds. So these people are these student's... Ohhh.. She stated as she gently tapped her chin. She then heard about possibly getting a tour? Ohhh i give myself one? She said with a soft playful smile as she would start running towards the school building. A soft smile playing upon her lips as she ran into the school buildings wall though she would appear to pass right through the wall. and come through on the inside of the school building. She did so love to explore new places and now she was on her own little tour? Could the day get any better then it already had gotten? She did hope so but she could not help but giggle at how fun the day had ended up. She was afraid that nothing fun would happen but she was happy to say she was wrong.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum