Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Yayjuu [V3]

+16
Ulqui
JWC
Cookies
Pockeh
lionus
Dr.Hiro
tina
MaidInAmn
Portaliya
Blade
Hayuko
Zero
Viz
JJ
Teitoku
THEFROST
20 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Yayjuu [V3]

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:28 am

«GETTING THIS STUFF CHECKED OUT»

Sorry for the long wait. I'll go ahead and accept Ryder as Titan General as I feel he'll be better suited for that rank in my personal opinion. As for Blade? I still don't feel all too comfortable with accepting Azure into that position with him being a Royal Iramasha member, as it wouldn't make much sense even with that reasoning.

Also, in light of other allies seeking interest in The Yayjuu, I've added "The Yayjuu Alliance" for it's allies to join. Take a look at it whenever you can and I believe Azure might be better suited towards joining that then the other groups within the org.

The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm
Name: Sam "Berry" Brewer
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2933-sam-berry-brewer-approved-host-tier-0-3-spirit-tier-0-3#62895
Faction & Rank: Beast Circle as "Beast of Subjugation"
Reason: She is Shadin's Second-in-Command and would like to continue that service.

The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 pm

«GETTING REQUEST DONE FROM ABOVE»

I've got no real issue with her becoming a Beast. Therefore, I'll be adding her as Beast Member and adding her to the list soon. Glad to have her back in service.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 am
Name: Rachel Dare
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9351-rachel-dare-gate-of-dreamsapproved-2-1
Faction & Rank: Member of the GREMLIN
Reason:
Why the yayjuu: I always intended for rachel to join the yayjuu, and a thread has started between me and portal to bring her in to the yayjuu. However, it is moving slower then I had hoped, and since it is highly unlikely that she will say no to the offer, I wish to temporarily add her to the yayjuu while the thread is completed. If she ends up not joining the yayjuu, then she will be removed, otherwise she will already be there. I just want to be able to move on with things though.

Why the gremlin: While Rachel is not really a technical person, her ziamichi powers allow her to create items that are way beyond modern technology. In addition, during her encounter with Ryder (portal's character), she caused at least two people to have heart attacks without realizing it. I would think that they would want to keep an eye on her, and who better to do that then the R&D department? On top of all that, currently Rachel is not mature enough to participate in most parts of the yayjuu, and will need to grow up and mature before making a choice of what section she should join.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 pm
Sorry for the long wait Tina, but I'll be adding Rachel to her requested spot in the Yayjuu!

The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:52 am
Name: HAra Yamagata
App: App)
Faction & Rank: Titan Force what ever rank is suitable
Teir: 1-3
Reason: he used to be a member
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:39 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Since POrtal is pretty much inactive for the time being, I'm going to give ahead and make you Titan General. I'll put that into effect after this post by adding your character into The Yayjuu Listing.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 am
removed all of aivees and ravanas characters from this group as per our purge, if any problems arise please contact staff about any info on this matter.

The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 M9rTQZk

Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yayjuu [V3] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:46 am
Name: Hayuko Narumi
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t100-historic-class-hayuko-narumi-approved-0-2?highlight=hayuko
Faction & Rank: Wherever Shadin needs him to be, as he sees fit
Reason: Hayuko and Shadin have tight-knit for a long time, there is no way he wouldn't be a part of the Yayjuu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:54 pm

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME»

Well, well, well! It's nice to see you back in action there, Hayuko. I've got no problem with you requesting that position and I'll go ahead and add it to the list after this post. He'll be in The Beast Circle.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum