Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

+28
Sage
Kazerou
Gamma
That Guy...
Henrex
Zaz
Blade
Cookies
Zane
Nix Shraik
MorpheusDavol
Gin
Ulqui
||-BlankMystery-||
Shizuo
lionus
Imakuran
Dexterity
Zero
Dr.Hiro
Ravana
Kakeru
Teitoku
Pockeh
Raiki
Sinpoder
Kade
THEFROST
32 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Empty Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:57 am
Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Tsubasa Unabara
Character Tier: 0-2/01
Character Affiliation: Neutral/Good
Territory Requested:Iran
Reasons for Control: Tsubasa wishes to give his people a place to call home, the hard working Unabara a land beneath the desert sands of Iran. This place is a fitting place for the Unabara live, the country fits into their needs well. As they can train the people around them and grow into a people once more. Tsubasa uses this as his home base of operations, his family can come and go from here as they please. Many wonder why he wouldn't simply live beneath Shadin in Japan, it's mostly that Tsubasa enjoys the weather in this country. It's heat allows for better training, Tsubasa's reasons for taking this has other purposes. He can come and go to the Zero Division here and leave no trace of him doing so, allowing him to stay near his family and his job at the same time.
Notes:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:41 pm

「CHECKING SOMETHING」
After evaluating this claim, I don't see why this couldn't work with the increased allies of the Iramasha appearing on that side of the globe and The Yayjuu/Yuudeshi/Corps making headway near there. So I am going to approve this request for them since they should have the resources to secure it. I'll also be adding Antarctica to the listings for the Vandenreich/hulderic.

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:32 pm
Character Name: N/A
Character Tier: N/A
Character Affiliation: Shadow Fall
Territory Requested: Switzerland
Reasons for Control: Switzerland, that one neutral country who is never in any world wars, was recently taken over by Nozomi as the part of a deal between her and Mana Asthavon. Recently, the country has disappeared from its place in the center of Europe, and now only a massive crater remains in its place. The land has literally been lifted off from the ground by Nozomi's power, and caused to float high in the sky above the Earth. Currently it orbits in tune with rotation of the planet, but it instead hovers over the Indian Ocean now, able to been seen off the southern coast of India itself. It is now part of the nation of Eldrazi (a new nation created by Nozomi) and has had its landscape and architecture massively altered to her utopian visions.

After leaving the ground, the earth beneath Switzerland appears to have been replaced. An exact replica of Switzerland seems have to taken root and has been expanding. Hordes of Arrancar, demons and humans influenced by demonkind have now filled in the space. This is most likely credited to Shadow Fall's Demi-Network most sources say. When it comes to the floating Switzerland, The Demon Queen has stated those Shadow Fall military still placed in that country can choose to stay or go at this point. A large majority of them appear to have left with little incident.

Notes: Eldrazi should be its own thing. So this new Switzerland, or Switzerland 2, is pretty much fully under Shadow Fall's control.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:01 pm
Character Name: The Light
Character Tier: TBD
Character Affiliation: The Angel Race
Territory Requested: Israel (Sharing with Reimu's Holy Union), Jordan, The Palestinian Territories, Syria
Reasons for Control: After a long period of time locked away within Eden, a group of Archangels descended to forge a safe place for all pure souls with the help of The Light in the biblical Holy Land. This is an earth-bound base where those whom are sent down to the living world on assignments will be stationed. The entire area will be spiritually cleansed, and have a barrier put up to protect against evil, demonic influence, and other such things. This will be a sacred place to the Angels, and a safe haven for any with a pure heart and pure intentions to hide away from Shadow Fall, K-World, or other such affiliated organizations. Along with this, Israel will be shared with Reimu's Holy Union to form an allegiance and attempt to help aid the Angel Iramasha in driving back the forces of evil that have permeated the living world.
Notes: None!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 am

「CHECKING SOMETHING」

Alright, I am going to go ahead and update the listings. Everything looks to be good with the reports above.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:20 pm
Character Name: Nozomi Sumashuu
Character Tier: 0-2++
Character Affiliation: Eldrazi
Territory Requested: India, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
Reasons for Control: She has successfully taken over India here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11980-with-thunderous-applause-anarchy-in-india-nozomi

The others are just miscellaneous annexes due to attrition.

Notes: I'm pretty sure you can expect more of these later on

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30 pm

「CHECKING SOMETHING」

'kay, I'm going to be overviewing Nozomi's terrority claims and I'll go ahead and approve them now. You'll see it added and updated into the listings a few minutes after this post comes up. Congrats.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:58 pm
Character Name:
Tora Lionus
Character Tier:
0-3+
Character Affiliation:
Monsuta Leader
Territory Requested:
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Guyana
Paraguay
Suriname
Uruguay
Venezuela
Reasons for Control:
These are all points of control within south america. All of these places being centered around brazil which both shadowfall and Monsuta took over after the massive rebellion that was created. After this point monsuta took main control of these cities and thus would spread out from their choke holds around Brazil and begin establishing a major setup for their control to extend towards.
Notes:
The James currently holding a few of these places is no longer active and thus no longer holds the land. I will also be making a thread for this control effort soon. As for the brazil thread its details of what happened can be seen here

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:24 am

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

'kay, I'll go ahead and approve most of these. However, I will make Brazil shared between Shadow Fall and The Monsuta for the time being. So there ya go, m8. If there is a problem with this, staff can let me know.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 am
Character Name: Sting Chikara
Character Tier: 0-3
Character Affiliation: Monsuta
Territory Requested: Qatar
Reasons for Control:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13072p10-the-hostile-takevoer-qatar?nid=267#85185
Notes: Captured in the name of the Monsuta and the Chikara!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum