Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help with an Ability Left_bar_bleue10/100Help with an Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Help with an Ability Empty Help with an Ability

Thu May 23, 2013 9:37 pm
Hey guys.... I would like some help with an Ability if you could help me out. The basics around the ability are that my current guy, Michael, is the Davana of Blood and he wants to increase his power to also include power of souls and such. So, using his research lab and other things, he had taken the abilities of a Devil Irashama and a Hollow, both of which use souls as their power source, and basically added that to his body but he soon realized that he was not able to turn the souls into energy and power like the others, much like a human trying to take in energy like a planet takes from the sun. So it was not going to work, so he was going to create a ring that basically turned those souls into energy and transfered it into him.

I would like some help with making the abilities and adding them to my guy.. if you guys are willing to help.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help with an Ability Left_bar_bleue0/0Help with an Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Help with an Ability Empty Re: Help with an Ability

Thu May 23, 2013 10:01 pm
First off, wrong board. Moving this to the PH Help Center, which is located in the 'Getting Started' board.

Hm, if I can understand this correctly, you want to help with a move-set of both blood and souls in a way? And how he can capture them? Honestly, we've had issues with the ideas of someone using blood manipulation; so if it was to become a part of his arsenal of attacks, that particular Danava wouldn't be able to manipulate the blood inside of another living object, or at least another playable character. For such a ring to be created, it'd need to be brought through KJ and the Cybermind for a custom order; having such a powerful ring at the disposal that can eat SOULS is a rather powerful technique. Obviously, there would need to be limitations on it, such as he can only absorb the souls of his defeated foes; people slain by his hand. And the power of the souls and the amount of energy absorption he gets would vary based on the tier of the opponent. If he were to overcome a player and kill them (with the other persons permission, of course) he could perhaps use this ring to transfer them into a larger source of power. Where as, if he was to kill a NPC it would limit the amount of power that gets surged into him. And I'd have to say, if a normal human with no spiritual essence were to be killed and soul absorbed, it would have virtually no effect as they didn't have a spiritual essence to begin with.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but that's the general basis of what you could do and the limitations of it. As for, perhaps, the technique used to take their souls? It could be that he has to consume every last drop of their blood to be able to get the full essence of energy. Although, I want to note that it wouldn't be allowed to heal injuries or fatigue, but it could very well give him a dense or more powerful strike momentarily; depending on the level of the opponent absorbed.

Nyeh, that's all I can think of with what you've said you need help with. I may be able to help more, if you could go more into detail about what ability you actually want help with; otherwise not much else I can say.

Help with an Ability Ap8OoJO

Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help with an Ability Left_bar_bleue10/100Help with an Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 pm
Well.. the thing is souls are still souls... even someone who is not spiritually power would still have a massive amount of iniate power, it is just that some are better at accessing it then others... but I don't see why I have to kill them.. as a Arrancar can just breath in and absorb souls for a hundred miles....
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help with an Ability Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Help with an Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 am
Shit just gone nuts

Abilities? Soul absorbing? I am not good when it comes to such ability, but i can explain throughoutly on this, and if you don't mind with my grammar, that's pretty fine for me.

Anyways, Soul Absorbing. Even if souls and still souls themselves, with no spiritual essence, presence or any spiritual power, it is almost just impossible to receive even the slightest amount of energy from them, thus you gain nothing but a gasp of air for that. Yes, even those who has no spiritual powers, would still have some hidden, or locked powers inside the victim, but not realising the locked ability won't unlock even the slightest bit of spiritual energy.

No spiritual energy means that we will not have any abilities or spiritual powers, and which means even if you devour the soul of the deceased Tier 6 wihout its powers unlocked, you won't gain anything at all. AND, you can't just simply 'LOLABSORBYOURSOUL' as it is just an unacceptable godmodded actions to do so. I still confused of describing such power, but i'm trying to make it as simple as possible for you to understand that such ability needs a legitimate explaination to do so.

Anyways, i went off-topic about the ring shit. Rings, since such equipment is used, you have to state if its powerful enough to convert any sorts of souls to an energy, since it can't just simply turning any sorts of soul to energy in an instant, and needs a required amount of explainations about it. Can't explain much about this, but transporting souls into his body? Yup.

Actually, when it comes to ring, you can allow Michael to let the ring keep the converted energy to itself to serve it as a backup in case he runs out of them. Of course, since ring is a small item, doesn't mean it could keep an unlimited amount of energy with it and needs to describe how much energy it could keep, please, just not unlimited. The energy kept in the ring can be transported all the way from his finger to his body, and spread evenly to each part, giving him a balanced amount of spiritual energy for him to use. Well, nothing more than this that i can describe.

Souls wihout spiritual energy won't gain you anything, even if its not unlocked yet, that's all. You should also state the limits of the devouring souls ability, since it won't work on everyone. Anyways, since i'm not sure with what sorts of abilities you actually wanted with the blood and soul manipulation, i can't do shit unless you search for me, face-to-face.

Hope you can understand what i'm saying..
Or else you'll have to meet me in xat for more details..

Empty, blank space.
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 5:43 am
Then how do Hollows gain power from killing humans and eating their souls?
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help with an Ability Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Help with an Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 9:57 am
HOW!?

I could tell ya' how. Hollows gain power from eating hollows, and human souls. But they hardly ate much of the human souls that has no spiritual energy at all, and gains nothing from them. In most cases, we all know that hollows evolves by eating other hollows, in large quantities.

Eating human souls, as i said, if they have no spiritual energy, you gain nothing. Same goes for hollows, they gain little-to-nothing when they devour human souls that does not have any spiritual energy. That's all i can explain that you needed.

Empty, blank space.
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 6:34 pm
=..Sou-Yuuki..= wrote:HOW!?

I could tell ya' how. Hollows gain power from eating hollows, and human souls. But they hardly ate much of the human souls that has no spiritual energy at all, and gains nothing from them. In most cases, we all know that hollows evolves by eating other hollows, in large quantities.

Eating human souls, as i said, if they have no spiritual energy, you gain nothing. Same goes for hollows, they gain little-to-nothing when they devour human souls that does not have any spiritual energy. That's all i can explain that you needed.

Well.. I do understand that one human soul is not going to make a massive difference in the power level of someone that is teir 1-1+, but if I say, go into a major city and then drain every soul in there dry until there is nothing left but a ghost town, I assume that I would get some form of power up from that.

Remember this system is based off the Hollow and Devil Irashama system of gaining power and below is the copy and pasted thing from the Devil Irashama thing.

Soul & Blood Enhancement

Soul & Blood Enhancement is a trait in Devil Iramasha's the allows them to advance their strength for each piece of flesh, blood and eventually each bit of a person's soul they consume. How does this work? Normally, weaker Devil Iramasha will see more benefits from this trait. Say for instance they have their first kill if they are a 4 tier at a beginner in their racial skills; it would be highly possible for them to advance to the next tier level, obtain a new form or learn a new skill from this kill as Devil Iramasha are naturally inclined to become stronger by acting upon their primal nature. However, the higher a person gets in this racial skill, the more difficult it becomes to see benefits. For example, if you reach 0 tier status, you may have to kill thousands upon thousands of people to see even a drip of enhancement. Along with that, the only other way would be to kill someone of equal footing or stronger then yourself. Some even say that a Devil Iramasha could reach divine status if they were to kill someone even more powerful themselves; which in turn would be the Soul King at that point.

Additional effects of it this would be slight to moderate healing of wounds in combat, their Chaos Energy alongside Reiryoku being replenished, their physical strength temporarily being increased and various other enhancements to their body varying from Devil Iramasha to Devil Iramasha. Though, let this be clear, most physical and spiritual enhancements do not lat forever and they will most likely need to eat again if they wish to see them again. In fact, most of these additional effects will wear off within a thread or two depending on their skill level. Along with that, be weary of the fact you can possibly be poisoned from drinking the wrong blood.

Side Note: Some more advanced users of this racial skill may also be able to read memories of those whom they kill or drink from. Masters of it will even be able to retain knowledge of some abilities.

So... as you can see the Devil Iramasha's ability is very potent, now add that to the ability of the Hollows to eat souls and gain far more power from them then normal... this would basically allow me to feed on the level of a Devil Iramasha as effectively if not more.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help with an Ability Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Help with an Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:55 am

«ARCHIVING THIS STUFF HERE»

Based on my understanding of the circumstance, I believe me and Sin talked about this on skype before. With that being the base, I'm gonna go ahead and move this in archives.

Help with an Ability WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum