Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptyYesterday at 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Pride in loyalty
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 am by Iori[Chronos]

» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
oddes of  finding that one in a million I_vote_lcapoddes of  finding that one in a million I_voting_baroddes of  finding that one in a million I_vote_rcap 
JJ
oddes of  finding that one in a million I_vote_lcapoddes of  finding that one in a million I_voting_baroddes of  finding that one in a million I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127553 messages in 19430 subjects

oddes of finding that one in a million

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
oddes of  finding that one in a million Left_bar_bleue13000/99999oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: oddes of finding that one in a million   oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:13 am

OK i was talking with some one and the whole " one in a million" got brought up so i was thinking why not see if we can really put a number to this. so we did and here is how we did it.

so the first step is. P ÷ by 1,000,000= Y (P = country population) (y = the 1 in a million people) from this equation you now know how many your country mite have.

so for me living in the USA my y= 315

as it would be 315,000,000÷1,000,000= 315

than y ÷ p gets the odds. so for me it be.
315÷315,000,000 = 0.000001 so my odds are 0.000001% ( tho i done got him to yay !~ i beat this odds)

this really would not change no matter what country your from as it always roots back down to 0.000001% using this formula. But if any one can come up with another formula please post.

lets see if we can truly put better odds to finding this one in a million person and give hope to the romantics out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
oddes of  finding that one in a million Left_bar_bleue99999/99999oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: oddes of finding that one in a million   oddes of  finding that one in a million EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:34 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

oddes of finding that one in a million
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1