Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
oddes of  finding that one in a million Left_bar_bleue13000/99999oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty oddes of finding that one in a million

Sun May 26, 2013 12:13 am
OK i was talking with some one and the whole " one in a million" got brought up so i was thinking why not see if we can really put a number to this. so we did and here is how we did it.

so the first step is. P ÷ by 1,000,000= Y (P = country population) (y = the 1 in a million people) from this equation you now know how many your country mite have.

so for me living in the USA my y= 315

as it would be 315,000,000÷1,000,000= 315

than y ÷ p gets the odds. so for me it be.
315÷315,000,000 = 0.000001 so my odds are 0.000001% ( tho i done got him to yay !~ i beat this odds)

this really would not change no matter what country your from as it always roots back down to 0.000001% using this formula. But if any one can come up with another formula please post.

lets see if we can truly put better odds to finding this one in a million person and give hope to the romantics out there.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
oddes of  finding that one in a million Left_bar_bleue99999/99999oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

oddes of  finding that one in a million Empty Re: oddes of finding that one in a million

Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:34 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

oddes of  finding that one in a million WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum