Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

NPC Volunteers

+7
Carter
Cardinal
Cookies
Andrew Takahashi
Natalia
zetsurin
THEFROST
11 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

NPC  Volunteers  Empty NPC Volunteers

Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 pm
 photo 1343789075899.png
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS

WE NEED PEEPS TO HELP OUT A BIT AND GET THESE ACCOUNTS MOVING

THE INTRODUCTION
» M'kay, I'm going to make this somewhat brief. The purpose of this thread is to find out who wants to sign-up to be an NPC Volunteer. Why who we need these? If we had more people utilizing these accounts, we would be able to do more interesting missions/events on the site; along with members having a source where they can just snag an account to tag along with their characters.

So, in light of that, for those who are willing to; I'm going to compensate you in the form of yen and possible upgrades on your account. On top of that, you'll be placed into a NPC Volunteer group and you'll gain some neat site rep.

Below, I will make a list of the people who are included in on this project and I thank you for the service to the site. Once you have filled out the template, I will then proceed with giving you the passwords to all of these accounts shortly.

NPC Accounts: https://www.platinumhearts.net/g126-npc-accounts

NPC Controllers
  • N/A

THE TEMPLATE
Reason: (Why are you becoming a NPC Controller?)
Activity: (How Active are you?)
Accounts: (Which accounts will be using?)

Code:
[b]Reason:[/b] (Why are you becoming a NPC Controller?)
[b]Activity: [/b](How Active are you?)
[b]Accounts:[/b] (Which accounts will be using?)

NPC  Volunteers  WVMWLOu
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue13000/99999NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

NPC  Volunteers  Empty Re: NPC Volunteers

Thu May 30, 2013 4:21 pm
Reason: I'd like to help out any way I can. plus it could help me batter my skills
Activity: not a day go's bye that i don't long on ^,^
Accounts: I would like to use NPC Arrancar, NPC Hollow most of all, but Id also like to use maybe NPC Demons.

Side note: If i am approved for this there is one thing that maybe a big problem. v,v i cant Rp as the opposite sex. when I try to Rp as a guy it feels to weird for me. ^.^* also like to be limited to weaker NPc's
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue3500/9999NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm
Reason: Always willing to help. And i to hope it will better how i do things on here.
Activity: I am usually extemely active. i tend to be on at least a hour or two a day. a day.
Accounts:I am willing to play any race to be honest. All i would really need is a personality set of the NPC i would play. Aside from that im open to really be any type of NPC. I will try to do my best and am always willing to join into anything if i feel the char i am useing at the time is not overly swamped within any other threads it may be in.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue1000/9999NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2013 5:45 pm
Reason: This I can definitely help out with ^^
Activity: I am still active, been slowly shaking the cobwebs off to get into full overdrive
Accounts: Personally I feel comfortable with shinigami, vizard, hollow or arrancar but if you need me in a different place I will do so
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm
Photobucket

«- EVERYTHING IS LOOKING GOOD -»

I'll go ahead and give you two girls and gentlemen the approval needed to otherwise become NPC Controllers. However, I'll need to change-up the passwords soon and I will PM them to you both when they are ready. You are free to control mass-hordes of these races as you see fit, when people need them or we request them for a certain mission/event that occurs on the site. I'll send you installments of payment when you begin posting as these races.

NPC  Volunteers  WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue17560/99999NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2013 11:48 pm
Reason: Well, since i'm always 'free' within the site, i thought why not start small, increase my activities and help out the site while i can.
Activity: Stress level is going down, so my activity is rising.
Accounts: To be honest, i would like to rp NPC Baddies more than goodies, but yeah, any could do.

Empty, blank space.
Cardinal
Cardinal
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue0/0NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 pm
Reason: I see no reason I can't be of some use and help out
Activity: Fairly active. I get on often enough, even though I prefer to focus on one thread at a time
Accounts: Any that are required. I can play a villain or plot element, it matters not. Though I'd prefer not to rp out of my gender. it'd be kinda strange

NPC  Volunteers  Logo110 <-- character
NPC  Volunteers  Logo210
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue65150/100NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 am
Reason: Sounds like a good thing to jump onto
Activity: Been gone, but I'm back.
Accounts: Dire Need, I can npc vizards and Shinigamis, good bad, insane neutral, you name it I'm down for it.

|Death is but the first step in life|

NPC  Volunteers  ZfrGue8

NPC  Volunteers  EUuCTxy
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:22 pm
Photobucket

THE JUDGEMENTS ON THESE REQUEST
THE VERDICTS
Character: Sou-Youki
Reason: You've got a high energy level, knowledge of decent RP and are active. So I'll give you a PM relating to the NPC accounts password in a bit!

Character:Cardinal
Reason: I want to accept you, but I just need to know where your activity is. I haven't seen you on the xat or site much over the past few weeks and I just wanna know what is going on that front? Are you gonna get more active for summer? I'd like to see more of you here.

Character: Dire Need
Reason: The same thing applies to you. You disappeared for a bit, you got your head back in the game man? Everything going alright? If so, I wouldn't mind you becoming an NPC Controller at all. Just get on the xat, get active and start 'dem post up again mang.

NPC  Volunteers  WVMWLOu
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000NPC  Volunteers  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 am
Reason: Because I want to help out around the site, and I figure with how active I am, and waiting for posts a decent amount of time, I could be helpful during my wait times through this system.
Activity: On here daily, and for a good amount of the day.
Accounts: Honestly I'll rp as any race, though I highly prefer female characters over male characters.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum