Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

NPC Volunteers

+7
Carter
Cardinal
Cookies
Andrew Takahashi
Natalia
zetsurin
THEFROST
11 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Empty Re: NPC Volunteers

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 pm
Photobucket

• GOT THIS STUFF CHECKED •

I've got no issues with you becoming a NPC Controller. THerefore, I'll send you the password to control those accounts in a little bit and hope you can do the job well for people.

NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 am
THE TEMPLATE
Reason: (Why are you becoming a NPC Controller?)
Activity: (How Active are you?)
Accounts: (Which accounts will be using?)

Code:
Reason: Man. Anything to rp, I'm having little trouble getting back into Tenzin, and I miss posting. Besides, i like the site, and if can help it run even a little smoother i'd be happy.
Activity: I've been on daily for about two weeks, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Accounts: Wherever I'm needed, IF you even need help anymore.

NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-26NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 pm
Reason: Well i would love to help out the site in anyway and i figure Being an NPC controller will not only help me help the site but help me become a better rper.
Activity: I am very active
Accounts: Any race is fine with me considering i already have a character for almost all the races and tend to read the race specs a lot when i have nothing to do.

NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:48 pm
Reason: i was one in the past, and i think it'd make sense to be one again
Activity: Pretty active.
Accounts: What ever i'm assigned.

NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 LzZCuy7
NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 am

「CLOSING THIS THREAD」
Well, this thread is pretty old, isn't it? Okay, seeing how as we allowed anyone to NPC at this point, we are just going to do away with this thread as it serves no purpose anymore than to clutter up the Announcements and Updates board for the time being.

NPC  Volunteers  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum