Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117027 messages in 17818 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

MWD

Rawk

Angry Charmander

Hakase

Mirja Eeola

Snopy

Chiraisu

Forsaken Crow

Leviathan

Discord App
Share | 

-Kylekaotikk's graphic request-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cross Out
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 19696375

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:15 am

Code:
Kylekaotikk's Request Template

• Request: It's actually going to be used on a Naruto site, Ultimateshinobi, BUT, if you choose not to make it, then that's ok ^^. Munenori Kaguya is the name, and I'd like it with really dark reds/blacks if you can. Non-scrolling please :3 here
    here
    here
    here Any of those that work for you :3
  • Why:Probably will get more people to the site, and I'll give you all my yen I have on the account. I should have some stocked up :3

Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 1661421496

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33500/2500  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:48 pm

• Request: Alright, so my request hopefully won't be too complicated. I'd like to get a signature made by you that includes what will end up being my three main characters, pretty much it'll be a collage kind-of thing, but not quite.

Essentially the idea for the sig is that it'll be divided into 3 parts, which will overlap slightly. Each part based upon the character it represents, and some elements from each part leaking into the one on either side of it. I'll say this now, aside from the overall goal of the signature, and having all three characters in there, creative control is all yours.

The characters are as follows, and feel free to place them where you feel would be best in the sig.

'Shinku Nikuya' Horus Sairel my Vizard, whom I have three potential pictures for & they shall be linked below. If you wish to search for other pictures the claim is Kagura Demuri from Aquarion Evol.
    First Picture
    Second Pic
    Third

'Golden Snake' Volund, my Human, whom I have 5 pictures for, unfortunately they may not be they best. His claim is Ji-Gun Yoo from The Breaker: New Waves.
    One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five

Ellifain my w.i.p Ziamichi, Youmu Konpaku for the FC. Considering there so many pics out there for her I'm gunna leave the choice up too you :3

If you can do this request I've got no issues with it taking some time. Hell I'd prefer if it did so you don't feel rushed

• Why: I'm making this request because I feel it's time to update my sig, and I figured it's about time I have one showcasing more than one character. Additionally the work of yours that I've seen this far is awesome, and shall add to the works I have from other awesome people

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ellifain is totally going in my sig rather than Uluthrek! xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholy Cameraman

¥ Yen : 178143346

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 pm

• Request: GFX Posting Template for Hanako Iramasha.
  • Why: Thinking about having (old) Hanako jump in with a change in appearance and mood.

Image is very big, so the link is only provided.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130508022859/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/e/e9/Anime_Girl_All_Dressed_In_Black_x-_Wallpaper_fgqja.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horus Sariel
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 1661421496

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33500/2500  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:57 am

• Request: A flame/fire effect Gif template for Lephantis (one that could work for both posts and the app if possible). I figure going with colors similar to the render will work best, though you can do whatever works for you. Here's the link for MZMA's render, and if it's not too much trouble could you perhaps work in his adjustable state image; Image/render. Here's his App as well.

• Why: Awesome Gif templates, and work in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teitoku
Blackblood

¥ Yen : 542932092

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 35PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 am

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Template by [TheFrost]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teijo
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 131431293

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 36PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 am

• Request: I'd like a Posting template for my main Hiroshi Saito
  • Why: Hiroshi is the Character which I have the most muse with and my intent for him is to become a Captain sometime soon. I'm also pretty useless when it comes to everything gfx. Sooo the difficult part about this is it is a full color Manwha or korean manga or something along the lines of that, and well I don't know exactly where to look for anything gfx related (yes i'm that useless). I tried to find some renders and these are what I found

http://i46.tinypic.com/10pxezb.png

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/NOblesse_render2.png

http://static.zerochan.net/Cadis.Etrama.Di.Raizel.full.1449951.jpg

The first I like the best but I see why it wouldn't work. If you need to find something better his name is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel he's also known as Rai or Noblesse from the Manwha Noblesse. I'll leave all colors and stuff to you His power is to control a White Fire so if that at all helps then yeah.

Thank you in advance!

-Teijo Formerly Big_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 561378666

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 37PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 pm

• Request: Tsubasa templete upgrade
  • Why: Because you've handled everything related to him so I trust you with his image the most

• Request: A Tsukasa Templete
  • Why:Tsukasa is Tsubasa's son using the picture from Pandora Hearts, I reserved him as my first reserve in like ages so easy to find..

¥ Yen : 561378666

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 38PostSubject: Re: -Kylekaotikk's graphic request-   Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 am

• Request: From Final Fantasy 10 I am using Auron for Kiriel after he merges with the first Danava of War. I am leaving creative control in your hands as always. Use whatever picture you find easiest.
  • Why: Because you make bad ass ones and this is the very essence of war.

-Kylekaotikk's graphic request-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4