Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Empty Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Leo23
Ikari Iramasha
Kuroi Kaen no Doragon
    Passing a breath between his fleshy lips Ikari got a notice to meet a leader because he was the new heir of the medical unit. His mother told him where to go since he had never tread on the royal grounds before. His right hand tapped gently the sheath of Genhieitsuba that was the name of his Seishin Buki that was formed when he became an Angel Iramasha out of the original blade that used to be a sacred treasure of his family. Anyway he was here to see Azure, what a funny name for a person, but then again so was Ikari since depending on the Kanji could mean Wrath or Anchor, but more or less it meant wrath, because of his fiery personality when angered and willingness to destroy a lot when he's not exactly all happy or if someone he loves and cares for disregarding that for the moment. Ikari got his clearance and showed it to the hybrid iramasha guards that were supposed to be doing their jobs, which it seemed like they were, but he could say that they should of been more alert, but that was a story for another day. Digressing from those points Ikari nodded to the people and then looked at them as he proceeded to enter the area where the leader Azure was said to be. He really was surprised on the lack of info on Azure Iramasha the head of the Hybrids.

Once he had walked in he allowed his bangs to cover his red eyes, that was currently analyzing everything that was being seen in rapid amounts helping him to see what was going on currently. There was seemingly nothing that was screaming I'm going to attack you but he could of been wrong, for now he'd just keep himself kosher and calm for the time being. Anyway he'd leave his right hand on the hilt just in case the Iramasha was violent, but looking from how the room was designed and how soft it seemed, that wouldn't be too much of an issue to deal with so far. His weight shifted on the balls of his feet softly as his heels would of been raised just enough so that he wasn't flat footed, but at the same time hard to fell that he wasn't on his heels. It was a very subtle moment, but he had to remain on guard until he could verify if he could put his guard down or have to keep it up. Hoping that it was the later of the two choices, he would be just simply patient and willing to do what he needed to do. With all of that said something else bothered him. He was kind of hungry he didn't get to eat since yesterday, and he had skipped breakfast so he could make this meeting in time so that he could see the leader.

"... I have arrived I hope I am not late for your meeting."

Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Empty Re: Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 am
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Azuredude_zpsac12554d
Azure Iramasha
Zasshu no Aoja

Azure was leaning against the rail of the balcony in his office. See, his office was on ground level yes, but a small patio jutted out from the back of his room that lifted into the air. It was a nice area to actually lounge around and keep busy in, when he wasn't being threatened every five seconds by work. Like today, for instance. Today is another day that he was due to meeting another Iramasha, one that recently took up the position of Medical Heir. As odd as that was, he wasn't surprised that someone had eventually gone and collected the position for themselves. Being an heir to a position is pretty important, as much as people didn't believe it to be. But Azure was a leader, a position that outranked all others, so he had no reason to really bother with positions at this point. With that being said, Azure shifted slightly to adjust his weight on the rail as he smiled. Today seemed to be a good day, and as all good days go Azure was ready for something exciting to happen.

The sun was bright, shining against the entirety of Iramasha Island as the male's azure-blue eyes scanned the area. A male with red eyes had just shown the guards placed around the perimeter of the building. It was a pretty simple job for the guards, but they never really had to be on duty due to the powerful people that usually resided in the buildings. With that being said, the male made his way to Azure's office and stood at the front of the room. Nodding his head softly, Azure flicked his wrist as the balcony doors opened slowly. "Yo. Are you that Ikari kid that I'm supposed to be meeting?" Azure's tone was simple and precise, his body shifting once more as he looked into the room from the patio.

Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. FXpoQxJ
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 pm
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Leo23
Ikari Iramasha
Kuroi Kaen no Doragon
    Unfortunately for Azure Iramasha, he had to come for another reason as he remembered it. His mother was concerned about a certain Iramasha named Alice. He felt bad for the poor girl, and a part of him wanted to just ignore this order, but he couldn't because if he did then his mother would definitely have a cow and he didn't want to cause that kind of pain because she had raised him to not be that way. Digressing from his thoughts he was relieved that Azure said he wasn't that bad on his timing. Looking at the situation at hand, he simply moved to where he was and bowed his head in respect as his long black hair whipped around a bit as he raised up his bangs were upon his eyes, but something didn't feel completely right about the situation, why did he really call him out here, was it because to congratulate him on being the heir of the medical unit? Was it really that? Or was the fact Ikari was new to this whole pony show. Then he spoke asking him if he was Ikari in which he'd simply nod at him once he got into a talking range that didn't need him to raise his voice he'd speak then, but strolling to where Azure was looking at the immaculate office made him wonder why someone like him would have so much stuff in the first place, but then he remembered that people have very particular tastes and maybe he had his own tastes currently that filled this room up the way he did now that he was in range he'd speak to Azure Iramasha calmly and resectully.

"I am Ikari Iramasha, the Heir to the medical unit's heir and my mother is the unit leader I believe you know her well from what I've heard from stories about you from her. I really have been wondering since i've been walking through this simply amazing office that seems more fit for a king than just a simple leader, you must be a king eh? Anyway, I'd assume you would want to know about me, and I would like to know more about you as well, Azure Iramasha the King of the Hybrids and current male head of the Hybrids, I'm curious do you know of a woman named Alice Iaamasha? If So I'm supposed to talk to you about her, it's orders from my mother, but I shall follow them because they seemed pretty serious. This may be a bit over whelming, so stop me when you feel that."It was direct and honest, and well to the point because it had to be for him. His eyes were already reading through him, and he'd sigh a bit because he didn't want to push this subject further, but a part of him said that he should because it was the right thing to do, but he didn't know how he should go about it, so the gentle stab at him with the questioning of Alice was the way he'd go about this questioning after all his mother did teach him manners and respecting of people higher than you, but even that meant he would have to be a bit more subservient of the issues at hand with this man and himself. Those cold, dead heavenly eyes of Ikari were staring at Azure Iramasha's and he wondered what kind of man Azure Iramasha was in general. This was the pivotal point in this conversation. Would Azure be able to understand the nature of Ikari and the reasoning behind his questions or would he be more scared to understand the truth of what Ikari was starting on.

Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:49 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Leader of Hybrids, Heir of Angels. Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum