Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

+83
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Sinpoder
ChibiDaGod
Mikasas
Tsubine
Atsu
shinku
Silas Crowley
20Piopi
Absentee
Kyouhai Suzumori
Mirja Eeola
Conceited
SoullessSingularity
YaoXhu
Yukichiyu Senoku
Kade
Majestic Moose
punchout414
Henrex
Gamma
Naziel Kasigawa
darkfunnel
Dravocn
Sonia Bond
Cross Out
[ROOK]
Narku
Kitty
Kazerou
Shizuo
killerants
Zane
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mujin
MorpheusDavol
Sijel
midnight68652
Imakuran
Starchyu
Gin
Gamedragon
Ulqui
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Viz
Taichou
Teijo
Shirou Mamoru
Zero
H2K3
Thordios
Rowboatt
Sasuke Ryotai
Zaz
Dexterity
JJ
Nix
Betwix: The Moon Princess
||Tsukuyomi||
Chao
MaidInAmn
Circa Monstrua
lionus
Sage
Carter
Pockeh
Kakeru
Moka
Hayuko
Cookies
Elendril
zetsurin
xEmmaStarLoverx
CPKallday
Kaito_Kojuurou
||-BlankMystery-||
Horus Sariel
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Teitoku
Blade
THEFROST
87 posters
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:53 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: It can wait
Request: Unarchival of two applications
Notes: Links below
Ryou Iramasha
Hayuko Narumi
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:57 am
[adm]All unacrhived[/adm]

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:06 pm

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Sbb1I7e
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:19 pm
[adm]All taken care of.[/adm]

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Whenever there's time.
Request: Move Bid'Daum back out of inactive.
Link

Masakaki as well..
Link

Notes: Most recent post I've made was on the 16th, so I'm not inactive..
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:41 pm
[adm]Cleared.[/adm]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:34 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Meh.
Request: I request that these two applications be moved back to WIP, as they are still being worked on.
Notes:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16133-zebith-the-rakshasa-of-greed-wip#104629
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15797-sor-vn-the-sugiuran-of-storms-heavy-wip#102350
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue87500/999999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:12 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Whenever there's time!
Request: For https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16143-wip-total-number-one-fan?nid=306#109166 to be moved back to WIP!
Notes: Nnnope!

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 MNjstuP
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:20 am
[adm]Cleared.[/adm]

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Meh, whenever it gets done.
Request: Archival of this app.
Notes: I'm starting from scratch with the character. I think I've finally learned how to think before I do things so as to not take something in a direction that I heavily regret later. I believe I have a better grip of what I want from the character both power and improvement wise, and this will help me make him better.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum