Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

+83
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Sinpoder
ChibiDaGod
Mikasas
Tsubine
Atsu
shinku
Silas Crowley
20Piopi
Absentee
Kyouhai Suzumori
Mirja Eeola
Conceited
SoullessSingularity
YaoXhu
Yukichiyu Senoku
Kade
Majestic Moose
punchout414
Henrex
Gamma
Naziel Kasigawa
darkfunnel
Dravocn
Sonia Bond
Cross Out
[ROOK]
Narku
Kitty
Kazerou
Shizuo
killerants
Zane
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mujin
MorpheusDavol
Sijel
midnight68652
Imakuran
Starchyu
Gin
Gamedragon
Ulqui
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Viz
Taichou
Teijo
Shirou Mamoru
Zero
H2K3
Thordios
Rowboatt
Sasuke Ryotai
Zaz
Dexterity
JJ
Nix
Betwix: The Moon Princess
||Tsukuyomi||
Chao
MaidInAmn
Circa Monstrua
lionus
Sage
Carter
Pockeh
Kakeru
Moka
Hayuko
Cookies
Elendril
zetsurin
xEmmaStarLoverx
CPKallday
Kaito_Kojuurou
||-BlankMystery-||
Horus Sariel
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Teitoku
Blade
THEFROST
87 posters
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:55 am
Moved 'em.

Empty, blank space.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:51 am
Circa Monstrua wrote:Staff Help Code
Urgency: Not high at all, just as long as it's done so I can do dumb things
Request: Re-Activating old characters. This includes Eurynome and Aiyoku Benzene
Notes: Those characters are also connected to my old accounts. So the yen can be moved from them to this account, Frosty-Baby.

The yen still has to be transferred from accounts. If someone doesn't get to it by tomorrow make a post in the yen transactions board.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Sbb1I7e
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

Apologies for the slow response, I've just been busy and overall exhausted the past few days. So I'm more or less the reason why your yen took so long to transfer into your account. So, this case should be resolved at this point and you can use the yen however you so wish.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:47 pm
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:32 pm
Got him don't worry. done.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:34 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: It can wait.
Request: Unarchiving a character of mine named, Wakai-ko Gunjin.
Notes: I am thinking that during the time she was away on independent work for Gotei 13 while her division assignments gotten lost in the transits, she would have her Shikai unlocked by now along with Bankai if possible. Tier raise is up to you guys.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:28 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Welp, I handled this character myself. So consider her active once more and this request taken care of. Now lets see you get active with this character and see where she goes in the SS.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:13 am
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Yes
Request:
I want all of the following moved out of archives and reapproved!
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6328-rihiku-hitsugaya-veno-mode-recheck-0-2
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11917-ryushin-chaozu-the-quincy-quincy-0-5

I want Violette in WIP cause Sueki update n stuffs.
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8491-violette-castelle-sueki

I want my FC's approveds!!
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1889p180-chaozi-claimz#83671

Notes: Can I get a cappuccino too? :p
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:37 am
o_o All of your apps are still in approved but the FC's will be checked and Violette will be moved shortly.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:09 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum