Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123467 messages in 18830 subjects
Share | 

Old Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Old Thread   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:50 pm

The Mad one had been training Hueco Mundo hopefully to obtain even greater strength still was it enough for the fight that he was getting ready for the mother of all fights this was mere sucide fighting a supreme power. Eric wanted to fight Queen Mana for personal reasons and also gain a birthright which was lost to him so many years ago yet by defeating Man, Eric might obtain his birthright once and for all. The Hiroshima family was the strongest of the demon families of the demon world but of their resources and the demon hordes they controlled with magic and deception it was simple how the clan fell. Eric Zarathos the former Kade Hiroshima actually killed his stepfather accidentally Tyros Hiroshima a high ranked demon, Hiroshima family slowly fell from power who knows if the Asthavon family banked on this erdicating the clan. Eric would still be the grand duke from Shadowfall if Hanako didn't make him realize what he lost not only that during his fight with that vizard Suzu's friend used something against him. Eric couldn't be sure if that how he regained his memory again still a lot he wanted to do after that defeating Mana in her only backyard was a start. After destroying enough hollows, Eric was satisfied with his strength still the mad demon wasn't in the same league as Kenpachi or the late Captain Commander of the Soul society. The Mad demon was wondering what was wrong with him still he wasn't strong enough like he hoped to be something was missing like he's forgetten something.

"No, I can afford to think about what I want right now......My desire for grand power and supreme strength will have to wait right now well this is it...The time has come" He thought. The Mad Demon started opening a kage portal and lefted Hueco Mundo returning within the demon world a lot was on his mind right now the demon needed this fight to happen. "I was a fool for so long thinking why would Mana lie to me thiking she would help destroy Kin Iramasha the man responsible for my troubles yet how did she make me forget something important to me" He wonders.

The demon wasn't afraid anymore the time had come to face the music still he knew he might be beaten by the queen of all demons but their were questions that he wanted answered from her the mad demon knew the truth. But now he wanted to hear it from her own lips how long had he been under her control and now he wanted vengeance for what she did but something else too the mad demon wanted to learn the secrets of the death energy. The only thing left was to calm down and swallow his pride and hope this turns out well now learning from all his past mistakes hopefully the mad demon could come up with a plan to defeat Mana. The Mad demon might lose she was the demon queen of the demon world and this was a good chance to see if he could handle defeating someone as powerful as him right now the mad demon was strong in strength.

Their no telling how strong Mana is right now still the mad demon needed to try it his dark nature for fighting friends and enemies who are stronger then him truthfully it might be a curse. He couldn't worry about that right now this was serious task something that he wanted to do confronting Mana will be taking the ultimate step to his goal, Eric knows he isn't in that league just yet. In his past, Eric remembers the legend of Kenpachi a brutal warrior the mad demon wanted the title of "Fallen Kenpachi" no one has ever claimed something like it before a demonic Kenpachi. What Eric wanted was??? Something of the title of a demon Kenpachi to be feared by everyone but first the demon needed to prove himself before obtaining that right. The Mad Demon started walking within the demon world the only thing that matters is he stepson is safe right now hopefully no one from Shadowfall can get to him. Yuuta should fair well on his own the mad demon wished things were different but still what done is done and their no turning back from it not the mad demon was in hostile territory until the mad demon sees something familiar. A bunch of Arrancar here in the demon world that was weird somehow Asheli Clixx must have made a deal with Mana allowing Arrancar here within the demon world this was impossible. Who knows what other evil things awaited the enemies of Shadowfall??? Eric thought he could made quick work of the arrancar guards while he was here searching for Mana as the mad one approaches them as they were talking about the leaders of the organization.

"Hey you! Yeah, Demon bastard we're members of Shadowfall organization under the guidance of Lady Ashlei your trespassing now clear out of here demon these are private grounds or we'll be authorized to use deadly force if you don't comply" He yelled. Eric was laughing a little and then it seemed to piss off one of the guard as the mad one summoned his shinigami armor as the arrancar guards wonder what happen to him. Eric unsheath the Muramasa blade as shocks of lightning were empowering the sword now what was he going to do to these guards thinking while holding his new sword this isn't the real muramasa blade. Now if

Eric had the Necronomicon the dead could really raise hell by reviving the ancient sword of legend still the mad demon had the notes to many different demonic artifacts around the world. The Muramasa blade was one of those items and now their 481 more demon artifacts still out there within the world, Eric was hoping to find something more powerful then the runes. Eric quickly attacked the arrancar guards with his zanjutsu skills of the armor some quick sword skills were enough allowing one of them to leave informing the rest of what was happening. The arrancar made it to the Shadowfall intercom alerting Mana about what was happening right now, Eric just waited for the arrancar to make his message to the leaders of Shadowfall after all the mad one was looking for the queen. The arrancar grabs the mic slowly getting to intercom as blood was pouring out from his chest from Eric's sword attacks as the arrancar tried talking within the mic and looking at the computer.

"Attention....This a Shadowfall Code X; Queen Mana.....I'm sorry but it seems we have a guest the mad demon has returned he's killing all of us I don't know how....he's got a Zanpakutō as crazy as that sounds......Please I'm sorry please inform Lady Ashlei that...I" He said. Eric stabs the arrancar in the head as the image of his death was transmissed on the computer's digital camera as the mad demon picks up the microphone and starts looking at the camera hoping she would come. "I'm sorry sir but your call has been disconnected literally....Now, I never thought I come back here but I remember everything now after a long damn time my memory is back and their is only one person I want....You, Queen Mana I'm calling you out demon queen of the demon world this is between you and me...you have something I want also some questions I want answers to.....I'll be waiting but not these guys well their kind of dead and ohhh by the way this Zanpakutō this dead arrancar was talking about is actually a clone of the anicient Muramasa blade an ancient demon artifact which if the Necronomicon was used on this blade.....Well god save the queen but this ancient and powerful blade is nothing compare to what I know.....NOW" Eric said. With one punch, Eric destroys the computer as the message was sent now all the mad demon could do now was wait and see if the demon queen was ready to fight him as the mad demon was preparing his battle war plans.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Kade on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiki

November SOTM 2011 2nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Old Thread   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:38 am

Let the heaven ROAR in fear Kade. For you have crossed a VERY thin line.

I have looked into this since something felt fishy here. And by the heavens I have found it!

Not only have you ADDED items not even APPROVED to Eric but most of them BREAK the rules we had in place! For starters you didn't REALLY pay for any of your stuff which isn't really a big of a issue! But among this is this "Fake Zanpakutō" Now It says it does this epic thing of seeing the most fearsome weapon every created... yet here is a problem all zanpkauto are DIFFERENT thus it is impossible and game breaking to have a weapon that can be the most fearsome TO Everyone that see's it! That means your making up SHIT on the spot man, that's GOD MODDING at the CORE. Kade you have had plenty of warnings, plenty of chances. but now they all come crashing down. As punishment for majorly breaking the rules of this site, but as my duty as mod. I hereby PUNISH YOU with the following effects

1. All of Eric items ARE here by DESTROYED and you now pay there combine COST meaning you lose a lot of YEN.

2. No more SOLO threads for upgrades

3. Eric is hereby revoked of any and all titles.

4. The Runes have new owners. Which I believe already happened.

5. Eric Tier is TEMPORARY dropped form 0-2 to 0-4 for a period of 5 other COMPLETE threads, incomplete threads and solo threads do not count. Of these 5 threads, 2 must with social, 3 must be training threads with DIFFERENT people for each thread, meaning no same characters involve in each thread.

6. The final punishment. You be UNABLE to make new items for Eric till we see your efforts, any and all items you make SHALL be watched with a CLOSE EYE. This shall be in effect for 4 months Oct. !!. 2013 After that date you shall be able to create new items

As a extra measure, all your threads shall be watched, and anymore screw ups, more serious actions shall be met with more extreme measure

understood?

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Old Thread   Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:58 pm

ooc: Raiki I was joking around with the thread I didn't mean that it the Muramasa blade had any powers..Eric was lying to drag this into a fight.....I was just fooling around with the thread......nothing more I didn't mean It the Muramasa blade had any powers it just to piss Mana off. Also I know my items are destroyed but it just to get the Death Energy that was it. I told Frost that I wanted it that's all.

If I show everybody of how everything I brought was approved by mods then I will but I'm at work right now. I'll hit this back but if this is true then I'm buying nothing anymore.

As for my items.....
Their gone......

Also I'm permanently banned from events right you guys told me that before so yeah I get it.
Understood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiki

November SOTM 2011 2nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Old Thread   Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:40 pm

After thinking about. I am removing the terms. It was very late, and I wasn't in my right frame of mind. Nor was I justified in my actions to you Kade. As my gift to you, for this mess, I would give half my Yen as payment. As well as two lands of territory that I own. I am returning your items as of now.

I am sorry for this mess, and I try my best not to do this sort of action in the future again.

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Old Thread   Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Ok I forgive you
But I'll admit it 5am that is dedication to this site......Please Mods forgive him for this he's a good man
I'll need to make another thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Old Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1