Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Starman
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyToday at 5:12 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyToday at 4:30 am by Iori[Chronos]

» African Exchange
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyToday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyToday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by Rawk

» Beach Woes
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rawk's FCs/Reserves
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Room in Romania
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by Siegharty

» Yekaterina Isaenko [APPROVED, Human; 5-4] [Hazard Rating D]
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 pm by Gamma

Top posters
THEFROST
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129540 messages in 19718 subjects

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 8:47 pm

[mod]Henrex has been an active presence on site (as a character), Therefor considering the impact he has made, and the achievements the character has under their belt i am approving this Legacy Claim. [/mod]

View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 52PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:58 am

Can I re-Legacy these two FC's?

My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Stefan Soan
★ Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19305-stefan-soan-approved-0-2-vizard
★ Character Faceclaim: Stefan - Fire Emblem - Gin - Stefan Soan

★ Reason To Be Added: Was previously a Legacy claim for being a major org leader and developed character over the span of many years

My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Nagato Tengan
★ Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19291-nagato-tengan-approved-0-2-arrancar
★ Character Faceclaim: Nagato Uzumaki - Naruto - Gin - Nagato Tengan
★ Reason To Be Added: Same reasons as Stefan's

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 53PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:44 pm

[adm]Both approved. I'll add them shortly.[/adm]

zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 54PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 12:43 am

My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Suzu
★ Character App Link:http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19375-suzu-zumizimu-ready-for-checking-i-think
★ Character Faceclaim:iri flina
★ Reason To Be Added: just reapplying for it back. suzu has done a lot of things.

she went undercover as a Shinigami and graduated from shino academy at the top of her class.

out of the academy, she become caption of the 12th. and after that, she even went on to be headmaster of the academy. is also wort not no one knew she was an Arrancar other than two people. that being her beloved and mana who she informed befor hand.

using the information she got from being in the Third Circle of SF and the 12th. she was able to do something all other Arrancar failed to do. she placed her powers back into her own body. making her zanpato nothing more than a disposable weapon. the full removal of her hollow hole and make. along with opening up other parts of her self as she is a complete being.

beyond that, she owns her own human city. has dealings with most org's and even tho she is of the hollow race she has been known to walk into human cities. this is partly due to respect she has for life as she looks at needless killing as a puer wast.

she also is an ex Espada and hopeing to get that back soon.

suzu also is a well-known genetic scientist. who has helped in both saving lives and taking them. she is also helped Human lab study SRE and is accredited for making the first bio Scanner. witch helped advance humans understanding, along with helping in medical treatment back in the 2040s

iri flina - sword girls - zetsurin - Suzu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 55PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 am

[adm]Approved. [/adm]

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 56PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 am

[mod]Courtesy of Henrex, the rules for Legacy Claims have been updated.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 57PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:24 am

[adm]Updated the Legacy Claims listings, removing claims from inactive characters and members.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

Subject Post 58PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]   The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6