Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue99999/99999CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty CHARACTER INFLUENCES

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 pm
★CHARACTER INFLUENCES★

☆WHAT GAVE YOU IDEAS☆

MANA'S INFLUENCES

I'm curious, what are the influences for your character? Are there any sort of other characters, series/shows/movies, songs or whatever else that have some influence on the process of forging your character? If you have anything to write, you should definately reply to this thread. My first example is going to be Mana Asthavon and then a few of my other characters to get the ball rolling.

In my instance, I'll use Mana. She has many influences from the likes of Alucard, Koishi Komeiji and Kary-08 from Xionic Madness. Alucard has some relevance to Mana because the Hellsing series in general has given me ideas for her powers, the music gives me some ample muse in circumstances when I want to write out her battles/threads and I've gotten some inspiration a bit from Alucard's own personality through watching him. Which is why in some ways I can't wait to see how the two clash on here, seeing how Kyle has ownership of Alucard Iramasha. It would be watching two opposites clash into one hell of a troll down.

Seriously, you know it would be the top of the line battle to watch Mana VS Alucard take place. Their attitudes, their different motives, the powers clashing; all of it would just be amazing. Here is a link to Alucard's Wiki:
http://hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard

Switching gears to Koishi, her entire arrange is apart of a large soundtrack that is going to debut for Mana over the summer. The struggle of the subconscious mind was a great source of motivation for me to dwell deeper into Mana's own internal struggles against the likes of Haniel, the tens of millions of souls she has reaped and otherwise trying to keep herself afloat as her character progresses.

On top of that, the "Koishi Komeiji's Heart Throbbing Adventure Series" has given me strong direction in which to take Mana. From the way the characters presented themselves, to the Moonlight Plot story and everything else that occurs in between; once I watch something from KKHTAS, I will instantly get muse for Mana in most cases and gave my drive to work on her personality, history and keep her appearances up in threads with the insanity. I've gotten quite the many tracks from that damn series.

Here is a link to the Koishi Komeiji Heart THrobbing Adventure Saga:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-B5TMxApQ&list=PL36FE991BD14CD714

Koishi Komeiji's Wiki-Page:
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Koishi_Komeiji

Lastly, Kary-08 is fairly relevant because the Xionic Series as a whole gave me a boost for a few characters. However, after Xionic Madness 3, I really got a feel for Kary-08's character. From the way she taunted her opponents, to the style of fighting she gave them in the later episodes and her overall story; It all served to give me inspiration to give Mana more snappy comebacks, a nonchalant attitude about most things and a good source of muse when I need to think of Mana's power, plan out her fights or need something to show me the way.

I highly recommend watching the Xionic Madness Series as a whole as it's pretty good for those who get muse/ideas/hype from watching combat related things. I'll link the series below and you can watch it all on this guy's newgrounds. It was something I followed for quite the many years; it's even where I found Shadin's Elfire theme.

The Series Link:
http://xionico.newgrounds.com/movies/

So How about you guys? Do you guys feel like partaking in any sort of story-time telling? Feel free to comment on what others or myself have posted, add your own and let's get this ball rolling.

CHARACTER INFLUENCES WVMWLOu
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue30/100CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty Re: CHARACTER INFLUENCES

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:07 pm
Yoma Yazaki

The Sample for him was me. i took traits from me and threw them into yoma and changed them around to make yoma a different person from me. Then for yoma alter i took element from the voice i hear in my own head and applied to him. Also because of my own personal love for fire and Fire emblem that's how yoma got both both his abilities and his face claim. Yoma was made to be me to a bit more extreme tho since i thought making my character easy to role play would have been good especially for my first ever Original Character. I also was a weaker rper and thought growing with yoma would help me a lot so making sure he was weak was something that would work out great as a way to also help me improve as an rper. at the time i created him i had no internet and no one really to talk to. So i created his name from random and i was in a Y mood so i wanted a name with two Y's. Yoma was just the name Yuma but the u changed to an o because before i left to PA to work i had been watching too much yugioh zexal. Then yazaki came to me as i mashed things together. This is yoma really nothing special.  

Naia Rosewood
in order to roleplay her i have to get myself into the same mood when i created her. When i am scared and shy. Originally created from an extra personailty traits i tossed out from yoma so she can be considered a leftover of yoma. She did get the personailty traits expanded a little to made naia in to naia and the idea for her powers of transforming came from Fire emblem and the dragonstones used to change into a dragon. then her partial transformion abilities sorta came from Kamen rider Fourze such as the kick and drill forms of the attack. the reason she can't use fire is because naia is made of the remaining left over traits of yoma that if i gave her fire that she would have been closer to yoma in abilities to an extent at that time.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue0/0CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 pm
Very interesting thread, I like it. Also: Mana vs. Alucard will be boss.

DRAGON SLAYERS INFLUENCES

CHARACTER INFLUENCES 290px-Dragonslayer

This character right here. I've recently completed her and she's had quite a few influences. First off, her main influence was, obviously if you're a fan, from Black Rock Shooter. Her name from the creator is dragon slayer, and it is also dragon slayer here. Although, she is not an import from the Black Rock Shooter collection. She is a completely custom character influenced on the idea of Black Rock Shooter and the art style of that. Although, character wise, her powers are based on that from something similar to Sword Art: Online, the first season where they had different, and supposedly, unlimited sword art technique. However, hers are completely based around killing instantly and the amazingly fast flashes within the blink of an eye.

Although Sword Art Online is a major influence on the idea of "Sword Art Techniques" I also got quite a bit of influence from a mix of things. One of the techniques involves wires that are capable of slicing open the opponent. This got influences from Walter from Hellsing, as well as Raiki giving me many ideas. Influences? Mainly, it has also been able to work on the idea of Fairy Tail's different elemental dragons and types. Such as fire, shadow, electrical, etc. Not stolen or using the abilities of it, but it as adaption of the elemental dragons, that each dragon can be unique in their power; that they'e not all fire, and they can be electrical or water, or etc.

CHARACTER INFLUENCES Ap8OoJO

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue8700/99999CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm
Kakeru's Influences are...

Jin Kisaragi: Blazblue, and main FC I've liked Jin kisaragi's skill set from day one and it was the best way to build it is to build a shinigami or in the case a sugiura. His basis of skills are Jins but with more of an applicable twist.

Hakumen Blazblue. This was always another FC I liked, because of the mysterious nature of his power, and the fact he looks like a badass. Anyway, With Hakumen's build Kakeru gains more of counter and defensive aspect where the Jin aspect is very much offenseive.

Hyde: Under Night Inbirth. This was a game that I learned about recently and I fell in love with Hyde's skill set because it was so new, and so different than before, and once I made Corrupt Kakeru and that style it cemented my love of using Corrupt Kakeru.

South Korea: Hetalia Axis Powers. This FC was just a suddenly a LOLfind, and his powers is reminiscent of a Sword Mage from Final Fantasy that has a sword yes, but uses and manipulates elements through his weapon and to use the magic as his own.

This is the base elements of Kakeru, but there are more subtle influences that I can't think of currently.

CHARACTER INFLUENCES GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue17560/99999CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 am
Late creation? LOLNOPE.

Gray's Influence
- Seriously? I can't actually describe how this bro, influenced me of making him and actually inspired me to go against roleplayers that are far better than me. This may be unrelated, but i give up real easy in many circumstances, but watching Fairy tail? Well, it gave me a hell lot of muse and inspiration to do somethin' impossible. Gray appeared the moment i finished Fairy Tail, Natsu Dragneel, his countless attempts to fight again and again, but i think he is pretty OP in terms of circumstances, of how he avoids death and destroys anything that is 'invincible', like Genesis Zero ability by Zero [ Fairy Tail ].

I thought, 'Why not put Natsu into part of Bleach: PH, cause he's gunna be one hell' of a tough guy in the future as i begin to evolve him'. This guy? Just gave me a hell of a backup. You HAVE to love Natsu from fairy tail. He's badass, and full of merits as the aniem goes deeper, and as you know him more.

Hisao's Influence
- You asked? Not much. He is a new anime character, Adam, from RWBY anime that released around November in 2012, which i found out the anime few weeks ago after friend had recommended me its trailer. One thing it influenced me, he's literally BADASS. He's not an exact import, which i will study later on as he evolves. But seriously, he's cool. Nothing else.

Aoi's Influence
- Not a character that i've fully done, still in W.I.P, but still best to describe her influence into making Aoi. Like kyle had put, fan of BRS [ Black Rock Shooter ], that's your damn main influence. Again, she is an entire different character than the original of its faceclaim, which only its art and just appearance, fits my taste on making her.

Second influence? Well, Frost will kill me for this, but its To Aru Majutsu No Index, frosty flake's favourite anime, and who? Accelerator himself. Dragged out some Vector Manipulation that accelerator possesses, which reflects or redirects any sort of attacks ranging from physical to energy. The ONLY thing that had influenced me, etc. There's nothing else i can say about this.

ADIOS

Empty, blank space.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue20650/20000CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:22 pm
Character Influences, Part One

Colin Washi

Octaroon Rangoon, Volume Five

Colin's had a lot of influences since his initial creation. Hell, he's my most well developed character; going from 2-3 to freaking 0-2 since I made him over a year ago. He doesn't have a lot of sites in his past; but I'm PH born and bred, and I think that's important to me. Anyway, his original influences were my best friend, from where I got his idea and his personality, as well as his past. Did you know that when he was alive, Colin Washi was deathly afraid of heights?

Anyway, all that aside, I also had another huge influence on Colin's character. Not at first, but after I created his bankai I began to realize who I was influenced by when I made him. It's Byakuya Kuchiki. Maybe a hell of a lot slower, but I always liked Byakuya, as he is perhaps the one character in Bleach that I actually look up to (Possibly Ukitake as a second). He's an older brother, but more than that, he uses his weapon in a special way. I reproduced that subconsciously with Colin's bankai; except it was a whole lot slower and clunkier than Byakuya's.

Again, this was not on purpose; I wasn't even intending on making him like Byakuya but I began to realize what I was doing as I went along. Mysterious Sleeper, the theme from Penguin Overlords 2, was my first inspiration music when it came with Colin. I built him to be a fighter; and he truly was. He was defined by his hate of waste and his love of fish; ironic due to the fact I hate to eat fish. I'll be completely honest; Colin's personality is crap. It's still like 10 sentences in his application. If you want to see how much better of a role player I've gotten, simply scroll down his app. Just do it some time. Seriously. A lot of the time I'd make his personality however I would react to the situation... It made me, who knew so little about the personality of a character, able to RP properly.

Then we enter the Indestructible Era. This was the time when he was still losing every single one of his fights. Colin was beaten to a bloody mess three times. Once by Akuma (Gin, lord Colin was freaking used as a meatshield), once by Zane (Theoretically anyway), and once by Stefan. Ow. Anyway, during this time he also began to finally win fights. This gave me a ton of inspiration and helped me think of ways to help Colin win his fights.

Well after having the crap beaten out of him constantly and a few genuine wins under his belt (not to mention a battle with an Ichigo clone),Colin became the Co-head of the Vizard Corps. When this happened I began to realize just what I was doing with Colin; I had faith in my character. My Generation was definitely what inspired him for a long time there; both when he was interacting with Pierro and when the Vizard War happened.

Then we get to what I regard as Colin's most golden age yet, His World. This song... I broke ten k on this song. This is when Colin started getting to be more professional and less goofing off and fighting anyone who wanted to (Go wastelands!). Tis also the era where he gained the love of his life, Marama, and with it began to become much more responsible of a person, with dealing with his (newly found) nephew and dreaming of green mustaches.

Then we get the Blood Teller Era. This was the song that came along with Colin's true look, that of Krad. I wanted to use Dark, and later would use him, but Faylan (blood teller)and the image of Krad greatly inspired what next happened with Colin. This was what inspired me to make Rapido Avaces, and what has helped Colin rise even higher into the sky. And into fighting an army of hollows. In the Seireitei. In a casual thread. With Iramashas. And magic girls wielding baseball bats. Good times.

Finally, we have the Undead And City Era. The constant, pounding beat inspired me to improve my ability to use Colin's skills and abilities. This current era is another brilliant one of Colin's; taking him from 0-3+ to 0-2 in battle power and bringing him to where he is as the main character of the Roleplayer and Head... Jan? Mod? Whatever, JJ the Neko.

I have one, and only one, append to add to this; the two people who have actually influenced Colin to the point of me changing him as a result of their actions. The first is Gin, who through competitiveness with has brought out almost ALL of Colin's greatest features, including his Washi mode. Second, to Aivee, who is the one who truly makes me think of his personality and helps me to shape his values and beliefs about certain things through interaction with her characters. Thank you to you both.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue20650/20000CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:40 pm

"I am... the Doctor, Kabuto Hebi."

Doctor Kabuto Hebi is one of my top mains, and my top antagonist of all my characters on the site. However, this would imply that he is always antagonistic. No, to say something like that would be far too simple. For the Doctor is a man of influence. He is a man of learning, and he is a man of curiosity. To be curious is to be him, and as such curiosity has lead him to his current state, curse the consequences.

Obviously, his primary influence when first being created was Kabuto from Naruto. However, it was more than that. I had decided that I wanted to express something that would make him truly dangerous, and the last thing I'd read from Naruto was the Particle Style. So, I decided that I would give the snake that. In addition, he was to be the Zetsu class member of the Akatsuki. Yes, Hebi was supposed to end up as Zetsu. The snake we all know and love would have been a plantman if I did not fear snakes much, much more.

Indeed, this brings his main influence above everything else into focus. He is a snake. He is, a snake. Without any doubt, snakes are the one thing in the world that actually scare me. Ever since I was a small child, the only nightmare I can clearly remember waking up to sweating and terrified was one where I had been entangled by three gigantic snakes which were slowly and painfully squeezing the life out of my young self. As such, the Doctor became the thing which I feared the most, and therefore would write the most vehemently with, main antagonist as he was meant to be.

There was one other pinnacle attribute which he was set to have due to my fears. My second greatest hatred is manipulation. Manipulating other things, manipulating people, attempting to control the actions of others and cause them to do what the user commands... the idea of such things are truly demented, to me. As such, he gained those abilities. Manipulation and Snakes were his main concept when he came out of the gates. From Zetsu, he earned Zetsu's face claim, and the ability to use Earth Pass, an ability which would come so very in handy that it is still regularly used by the Doctor to get around to this day.

"I am... the Professor, Yin/Yang Stein."

The second face of the Doctor became clear when I watched Soul Eater finally. Soul Eater would rapidly become one of my favorite anime of all time... and Stein in particular became one of my most favorite characters of all time.Perhaps my most favorite. He hits close to home for me, as the feelings I went through at the time were as conflicted as Steins were. I want to the right thing, I always have and always will. But at the same time, stress builds. Stress at the time from relationships was pounding through my entire soul, and Stein showed me a way out of it. To simply let it all go in a fit of insanity, to release myself among a group of those who know that I'm doing it to get the feeling out of my system. I never felt so much at peace as when I let the Unstable mode take over.

Hebi became a true character through Stein. Professor Franken Stein of Soul Eater would continually influence the Doctor. For one thing, he gave him his theme song: Unstable. He also introduced the true idea that the Doctor was insane. I didn't truly understand what insanity looked like until I learned about Stein. His scythe tricks, his bodily ability, these things showed up in the Stein State, where the Doctor unleashes his true outwards force. The battle with Akisame made me realize the Doctor didn't have anything to fight with in his starting kit. So Stein rectified that. Furthermore, he brought to the surface the idea that the Doctor truly had several different personalities within him all vying for control, due to the sheer expanse and fragmentation of his mind.

Then Amelia Softheart entered the Doctor's life. She was the Doctor's first true friend. She was someone who would allow herself to be experimented on even to the point that the Doctor himself was experimented to. She influenced the summoning of the personalities, and even a slight understanding of other's feelings to the Doctor. For the first time, he had cared about something other than his experiments.

"I am... the Count, Vladimir Sange."

A dark time set in after Amelia left his life. At the same time, I was playing League of Legends, and the champion Vladimir seemed a perfect addition to the Doctor's kit. He would become part Vampire, becoming another part of somethign which both manipulates and is nearly reptilian, making it a perfect fit.

However, at this point, the Doctor's lifelines to the world began to crack and shake. The Madness had begun to finally set in at last, and he began acting sporadically. He violently destroyed New York City, assaulted Nozomi Sumashuu, squared off against Akisame once more, and finally ended up on the beach with a woman whom he had not seen in a long time.

"I am... what?"

Depression began to set into the Doctor for the first time. At this point in time, I was feeling fairly similar. I had just finished my Sophomore year of high school, and was feeling fairly dissatisfied with how things had turned out. The Doctor gained the Mind Break Serum, an aphrodesiac that bended creatures to his will, courtesy of the influence of Asmodeus. In addition, he also gained the unique ability of the Madness Wavelength. The Madness Wavelength was also influenced by Soul Eater, and it marked the point when I began to feel the Doctor's presence again after having lost Amelia.

This leads to the meeting of Suzu. In all honesty, the actions that the Doctor makes with Suzu were largely inspired by Stein's relationships with both Medusa and Marie. The Doctor actually allowed for his despair towards his own madness show to Suzu, something he had never done before, and expressed his own hatred of himself now that he knew of feelings due to Amelia. Suzu influenced the Doctor to get back up on his feet.

Rising back up again wasn't easy for the Doctor. However, the next part of his life was largely influenced by the Site itself. Frost restarting the site kicked the Doctor's wedding into overdrive. The thread was completed, all the way through, and with such a bang that it became obvious that the Doctor was truly back.

"I am... the Executor."

And then Titanomachy occurred. The Doctor killed Nagato, the only man he had ever felt fear towards. He killed him in cold blood, expending all of his resources to steal everything that Nagato had worked so hard to gain. Dr. Hebi rose at last to what he had always aspired to. Nagato from Naruto's eyes were essentially placed into the Doctor, and the path system used by him was as well. The Doctor would then go on to experiment with his eyes, fighting in Austrailia and the Soul Society.

It was also at this time that I was inspired by Fate/Zero. The Doctor's heart is a Holy Grail. This means that if he were to die, the massive amounts of black oil would begin to spill from his corpse, attempting to scorch the entire continent where he was killed. This makes attackign the Doctor a very dangerous idea, and also created the personality of the Executor within the Doctor. The stress of killing his own father lead him to realize the finality of death, which is why he created the Holy Grail, and also why Executor rose to the surface. The willingness to kill and the strength of doing so were influenced by Kirei Kotomine of the Fate series, who doesn't even know why he's alive for the longest time.

This was a whole different level of madness, and it was one that would become a part of the Doctor. He gained the Unstable State, a level which would cause even other 0-2 tiers to be forced to run away simply in order to stop the force which it exerted. In addition, the Madness Wavelength became perfected, as the Doctor no longer fears his madness. With the love of Suzu, he embraces it.

Side Influences.

The Personality of Hebi
The Doctor's personality is a reflection of my own personal philosophy drawn out to an absolute extreme. He is the ultimate inferiority complex. This was influenced by myself, and also by my experiences in life. As such, the Doctor pays very close attention to certain things. Those who bully and abuse his complex he regards with disdain, but still pretends to act the same. Those who treat him as an equal gain his respect and admiration, and even his curiosity, as he truly honestly believes that he is the lowest lifeform on earth.

After all, he's just a sad clone of an Angel Iramasha, cut off from God... Right?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue15/100CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29 pm
Naota: Actually the reinvention of naota spanned from the fact that i decided to watch both Gundam seed and gundam seed destiny. Coupled with the fact the i needed a character who was weaker to role play differently. I decided to create Naota in a form of a gundam pilot, but gundam's are too big and clunky to fight with any sort of profeciency. So the final influence spans from iron man in order to bring the gundam idea in combination with a role play style that will suit me in this site. Iron-man, on steroids essentially.

Hayuko: Hmmm where the hell did this guy come from? Hah that had both literal and figurative meanings; but his character development spanned from reading 666 Satan. The manga gave me the general idea of the Satan ziamachi which of course evolved over time; but was definitely where his character spanned from.

Ryou: Hmmm this influence actually spanned directly from Frost. Yeah that's kind of funny, but just through ooc interaction and backstories i ended up creating Ryou; Ketsu's twin brother. In fact this is one of my favorite character designs, and is definitely spanned from Sonic the Hedgehog originally although hes now completely different. There's one core concept that hasn't changed of course....
Gotta Go Fast.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue18015/999999CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty Chammy and Nana's Influences

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:26 am
Chammy

1. Chammy's old nickname was "Wine"
2. Chammy is a copy and paste character from another site. But...I did change some things when I put her on here. Which you can see when I first made notes about her

This one has evolved since when I first made notes about her~ (These notes are also part scratch paper. XD)
Spoiler:

Her fighting style and combat personality is influenced by Bad Girl from No More Heroes.

Music that influenced this character is:
Spoiler:

Koda Kumi's style ero kawaii also influenced this character. As I'd imagine her as an idol with a cute face but sexy dance movements.

I feel like that also for image I was influenced by Hime gyaru and a bit of My Little Sister Can't Be this Cute! (I haven't touched this manga in a long time! I never seen the anime though)

Persona:
This trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AlphaBitch?from=Main.TheLibby

Nanaya

Like Chammy I also have notes (XD and also using it as scratch paper)
Spoiler:

Image:
-Bagel Girls, like the girl (Minkyung?) from Davichi that you can see in the notes. The picture of an actual person without all the colors in the background.
"Bagel Girl" is a term for women that have cute faces but sexy bodies.

I took Chammy's Ero Kawaii Idol image plus the part of me that gets happy and excited easily and made a whole character out of it. That's what Nanaya is. But don't get the two confused. While both are character's that I'm not used to playing, Nanaya is one that I'm experimenting with to prepare myself for acting roles I may get in the future.

CHARACTER INFLUENCES 4331925849_c2d8b60d67_m
-I also got influenced by Ball Jointed dolls when it came to herself. Funny thing about Nanaya and dolls is, is that dolls is actually part of her theme.
CHARACTER INFLUENCES RedheadAlice_save28

Persona:
-Misa Amane from Death Note (Happy, energetic, referring to self in 3rd person. Yet she also has a kind of sexy side to her. I mean seriously just look at this:
http://randomc.net/image/DEATH%20NOTE/DEATH%20NOTE%20-%2029%20-%20Large%2009.jpg
And this!
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18900000/Misa-Amane-Wallpaper-death-note-18908280-1920-1440.jpg
I find it hard to call her 100% cute! )

-Cat Valentine from Victorious/Sam and Cat (Happy, energetic and there's...
"What does that suppose to mean?" <---Phrase Cat says plenty of times)

-Elle Woods from Legally Blonde (Hey she may seem like she's dumb but she's really not)
(I know my notes also had Nora from RWBY and Bubbles but...eh)

Theme:
-The Love/Lust theme is inspired by Nanaya's FC, Loveness from Black Rock Shooter Arcana

History:
-The history has been influenced by Ibsen's "A Doll's House"
-And somehow I got so immersed into her history, I didn't really realize what I was typing until after I typed it and I didn't want to detail it. Anyway, a part of the history is also influenced by Diabolik Lovers
-History is also influenced by a cosplay music video of Spice! A vocaloid song.

Overall:
-As I'm writing this, I've realized that this character overall is a bit similar to Bonnie McCullough from The Vampire Diaries (Novel, tv show has her name be Bonnie Benett and there's lots of differences). The red head and pale skinned druid.

Music
Spoiler:

Yep...lotsa stuffs for Nana. But it doesn't mean I didn't work on Chammy less hard than I did as Nanaya (still a Work in progress at the time of this post)!

Last edited by Wine on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : code issues)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHARACTER INFLUENCES Left_bar_bleue99999/99999CHARACTER INFLUENCES Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:26 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

CHARACTER INFLUENCES WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum