Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCatnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 I_voting_barCatnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCatnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 I_voting_barCatnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127861 messages in 19480 subjects

Catnip for Grimmjow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Viz
Viz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Catnip for Grimmjow   Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Pierre smiled at Grimmjow as he started to charge his Grand Rey Cero. He disappeard before the cero hit him and appeared behind Grimmjow. He was caught in the back blast of it but he worked through the pain as he said "Pitty that mister cat has to be neutered" His vines then aimed at grimmjows neck. The vines would then wrap around his neck with great speed applying intense pressure as the thorns dug into the cats neck. Pierre smiled as he injected poison into grimmjows neck, "You want a sky fight you got it kitty."

More vines came out of Pierres body as they began to wrap around Grimmjows body following the ones around his necks lead, wraping and constricting, digging into grimmjows flesh past his hierro, that is if it worked. This was a very hard move to pull off, he had to get up close and hope that grimmjow was distracted enough with his cero to be able to sneak in. Success was low but he had to try it, that cat was getting on his nerves, nerves, just what his was aiming for. The prized network of every creature, without it things would just die. Pierres poisons were targetting his nerves, to stop his prey and destroy them. He could tell that he had an effect on him from before and grimmjow didnt like, he just hoped this kitty allowed him to put him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Catnip for Grimmjow   Catnip for Grimmjow - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 am

THE KING