Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Empty Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1]

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:21 pm

«PLATINUM HEARTS NEWSFEED»

M'kay, I'm essentially making this thread's purpose rather simple. In order to make people more aware of the subtle changes occurring on Platinum Hearts, I'll be using this thread as a newsfeed of sorts. If there is a new board made? It will be posted here. If there is a major change in the site's layout? It will be posted here as well. Should their be a purge in staff? You guessed it! It will be posted here!

After this thread gets too big, we'll eventually lock it and then move on to a version two that will keep on the timeline of updates to the site. Other staff members may also contribute to this thread if they have something noteworthy to add. It should be in regards to changes that otherwise effect the member's experience on the Platinum Hearts, though.

So with all that said, let's see how this thread turns out from this point onward and get to work on Platinum Hearts.

You'll also get to see how hard I fucking work to keep this shit together along with stuff

Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Empty Re: Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 pm

«SOME NEWSFEED UPDATES FOR YA»

6/21/2013, 6:05 pm; CST Standard Time

Below I'm going to list the duties I performed yesterday to update the site a bit. This is a bit delayed due to some issues in staff that needed to be taken care of yesterday as well.
    Power Upgrade Template Change

• One of the first things that was updated was the Power Upgrade template. Based on the fact we don't really use the "WHO APPROVED THIS" section, I decided to remove this.

De-Announcing Some Threads On The Site

• The "Group Add Request Thread", "Platinum Hearts Layout thread" and "Issues With The Site" threads were all taken down from annoucements in their prospective boards. Other announcements may be taken down as well over the course of the day.

Minor Coding/Graphic Changes Performed

• There were some minor fixes in the site's coding. Mainly dealing with some broken or dead links, improving site performance and taking out strange bugs. I'm still working on a way to get rid of this hot-mess forumotion did with the new reply system. Also intending to re-size images to improve loading times.

A New Board Was Added Related To Defenses

• We also have a new board called "Site Defenses" that should contain information in the future about the defensive protocols of varying factions, groups, orgs, cities, nations and realms in the Platinum Hearts Universe. Go here for more info:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9841-how-to-use-the-site-defense-board-read-this#61670

Custom Fonts Are Possible On The Site

• This may not be very well known to members as it stands, but I have added a few more custom fonts into the site yesterday. Essentially, I have the ability to add font files from my computer, upload them into the site and it will make all computers, via my server, load the font files into the site. I'll eventually make a thread showing the custom fonts on the site and possibly have a store where you can use yen to buy custom fonts to put into the site.
There should be more updates coming tomorrow or tonight.

Anonymous

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:26 pm
Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Tumblr_moyhhnBkHI1rg6u03o1_500
Aivee Notice!!
I Started to clean out the follow sections from inactive people, and threads from 2011! Hopefully it'll make the site cleaner for everyone! >W< This is a small batch but it does help a bit for today!

--Relationships/Plot [1 Topic]
-- Thread Request [8 Topics]
-- Introductions [12 Topics - 2011 and earlier only]
-- Archived User Zetsurin's things. [29 Topics]

2013/06/29
-- Archived innactive users! [4 Topics]
-- General Board Clean out [40 Topics]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:21 pm

7/10/2013, 4:20 pm; CST Standard Time

Below I'm going to list the duties I performed yesterday to update the site a bit. This is a bit delayed due to some issues in staff that needed to be taken care of yesterday as well.
    Promoting Crow To Full Moderatorship

• Crow is officially a full-time moderator. Earlier this week I prompted him to pass his Trial Moderator period and granted him a place on the staff sidebar to your left. Don't let us down in this task and I hope to see more great things from the future, Crow.

New Affiliates, New Advertising Images And Advertising Out The Ass

• Over the course of today, I've decided to add tons of new affiliates to the site. I've even gone as far as to craft us three new affiliate images, three new advertisment images, add rows of new open affiliate sections and more images related to this whole cause like the whole "OPEN" image you see in un-taken affiliate positions. I've been a busy little boy today.

Minor Sidebar Touches

• I noticed that there was a strange gap right around the "Death App Template" that spaced out that section. I decided to fix it up a bit by removing the wide space between it and evening it out. I also fixed some broken links that I noticed and removed the Sangue from the sidebar as well. It's also worth mentioning I added in some new OTM images when that contest had concluded.

Modified The Death Application Board

• I ended up reformatting the Death Application Board. Now it is easier to navigate because I have added an "Approved Death Section" sub-board, where the templates themselves to register death's will go. On top of that, I added a "Denied Death App" section where Death Request that are rejected will be placed. Lastly, all dead characters which have applications have been put in "Deceased Characters".
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/f60-death-applications

A Massive Clearout Of Boards

• If you weren't here last week, you may not have noticed the intense clean-up that went on Platinum Hearts. We have cleansed many sorts of boards ranging from General Board, Role Play Request, Character Timelines, Role Playing Applications and everything else in between. I myself got into the fray and had quite a ball. The only thing that we HAVE NOT touched is the role play threads themselves and we will wait awhile before we do such a thing with them.

Searching For More Site Assistants In The Future

• In order to better speed things along with the site, in the near future, we will be recruiting and searching for possible Site Assistants to do some work on the site. Feel free to apply for the position in the Staff Template thread, or we will personally contact you to see if we can get a mentorship with one of the currently active staff to teach you have to do your job, grandfather you into the position and hopefully create a useful SA in the process.

More 0-2++ Characters Have Been Placed In The Site

• This week I have also compiled a list of 0-2++/0-1 characters in the staff board. Following this release, I went ahead and gave the clear for many 0-2++ characters to be accepted into the site in order to better rearrange things in the terms of the power-scale on the site. If anyone has an issue with this, please feel free to contact me in my communication thread or personally message me on the site or a private conversation in the xat.[/center]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 am

8/08/2013, 1:03 AM; CST Standard Time

In the sections below are some of the information in this status update of the site's Newfeed. Feel free to muse it whenever you feel like or if you have the time to read everything. Another post should be made in the next few days as well to cover more material.
    The Activity Check For The Month Of July Is Coming To A Close Soon

• I just want to remind everyone that the Activity Check for this month will be drawing to a close sometime this weekend. Therefore, if you haven't already posted in that thread, I highly recommend that you do so that your characters, face claims and positions within organizations on the site are not tampered with if you are deemed inactive on the site.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10117-activity-check-july-2013

Special Lottery Coming Up For The Month of August

• Sometime between now and the next few days, I'm going to release a new Lottery Thread for members to muse over. It'll have different incentives other than just yen to it and hopefully people will be content with it for the month of August.

New Quincy Organization On The Site In Trial Stage

• Over the duration of the month, many questions were raised about the quincy. These ranged from their templates, to race specs and eventually formation of an org. Therefore, for the next month, we will be undergoing an experimental project with The Quincy. Should this new Vandenreich Organization prove to be a success, then it will be a permanent org on the site. However, if it fails to get momentum going for it's self, it's purpose begins to waver and the org grows inactive; we will simply either make it a Team or place it into archives altogether.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10137-the-vandenreich

New Quincy Template Available To Replace Outdated Version

• We'd also like to mention that on top of all of that, we had an upgrade to the Quincy Template. As some of the stuff in the Hard-Style Template of that particular race was severely outdated, I took it upon myself to move it into archives and make a new template for them to get more activity going for that race. I recommend all currently active QUincy go ahead and make the needed updates to follow the new template I added.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10178-quincy-template-slightly-updated

Information About The Site's World War Three Backstory

• Earlier this month, I also released something that will probably be our site's plot; as it's the closet thing to an updated version of it. In the link below this passage, I wrote up a backstory for the site's World War Three plot. It's essentially what laid the foundation for the site's current status to be where it is today. I recommend all members read this and take it into account when making characters histories that have ties to Earth during those years the war took place.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9973-world-war-three-information-important

A Bit of A Delay On Of The Month Images For July Winners

• I'd like to apologize in advance for not getting these images up sooner. Tonight, I will be working on the sidebar images for those won 1st place in Last Month's OTM's. I haven't updated them simply because I've just felt a bit burned out on some of my Graphic Design work. Therefore, I really hadn't much of the energy to touch them. However, since I feel I have a bit more energy now, I should get to clicking on them soon enough and you'll see them by the time the sun rises in the morning after this post is complete and I have time to work on them.

Experimental Board/Land Purchasing Store On The Site Now

• This is another thing I wanted to give a test drive on the site. As of recently, I have added a trial store on the site where members are able to buy boards/land for large sums of yen. If you are able to buy one, you can make the request to ask what you want the board title to be, the description of it and essentially make some good gains on your character if you have a team or special person you want to have their own board for. I'll be monitoring it's progress over the next 1-2 months to see rather or not I'll keep it, if any errors/issues come up and if people are actually using it in the correct manner. Hopefully this project goes smoothly as well.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9997-board-creation-store-experimental

The Paycheck & Group Sections Of The Site Got A Update

• In regards to the whole groups/legend thing on the site, me and JJ personally took the time to update these groups. You might be asking yourself what this is, correct? Well, in the admin panel, we have special sections where we put people apart of different organizations and member rankings into unique groups. Once a member is placed in this group, we are able to automatically pay them once we do the yen paychecks every week or so. However, seeing as we got heavily behind in this project, me and JJ had to go through all of the orgs and then give out ten paychecks to make up for some of the weeks where members did not get their yen based on either us not paying them or them not being in the group altogether. Therefore, members should have seen a massive boost in the amount of yen they received.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 am

8/12/2013, 5:13 AM; CST Standard Time

In the section below, I'm going to be going over some of the events that have occurred over the past few days on the site in different sections.
    Paychecks Should Be Coming Soon For Last Week

• Pretty soon everyone's paycheck on the site should arrive soon. I will be checking in with JJ to ensure that he has done this task and you'll need to check your yen to make sure you've been paid your dues.

Closing Out The Activity Check For The Month of July

• Alright, for starters, to begin the week I am going to be closing out the Activity Check that took place for July. If you haven't posted in it, chances are your characters are going to be placed in inactive, your faceclaims will be void and you may be removed from various orgs. You'll have to re-apply for all of these and you can go to request that your characters be reactivated here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8315-save-me-i-was-archived

Rearranging The International Board To Be More Clean

• I took it upon myself to clean up the International board a bit in order to make it easier to follow. Three of the event boards have been condensed into one event board that will host currently active events AND a place to archive old events that occurred on the site in the human world. Additionally, I took the Rinyu Base and placed it within Other Zones to condense the size of it and place all of those other sub-boards into one place.

Arranging Custom Cero and Chaos Blast

• As some of you may have noticed, Custom Cero's and Chaos Blast have always shared the same board. Well, as of today, that will no longer be the case. Considering that we have extended board space, I will be giving each of them their own separate approved boards in order not to place them all into one location. I have to thank forum motion for giving us such a cosy set-up in our board creation panel in the admin section of the site.

A Brand New Sub-Race Being Added To The Site

• Me and Chaozi are proud to present: The Masked Demon's, aka the Visera Demonio. The Visera Demonio are a sub-race of Demon's and Arrancar that have merged each of their blood in an extremely experimental and brand new race on the site. We recommend reading their information thread to find out more about this amusing race.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10055-visera-demonio-masked-demon-arrancar-demon-hybrid-race

Battle For Hueco Mundo Currently Taking Place

• In a surprising turn of events, Cero Telca has began his assault on Hueco Mundo in Tharntos Centro. Coming by himself, he is attempting to overthrow the likes of the current regime and become ruler of Hueco Mundo. Henceforth, a major battle is presently taking place. Read the thread below for more information

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10216-cero-s-attack-on-thanatos-centro-open-enter-at-own-risk

More Defenses Being Placed On The Site Now

• Over the past few days, more Defenses are being added into different section of the site. Karkaura Central, Australia and Hueco Mundo are now popping up with these threads. Expect more locations to be added to this list. I recommend everyone read this board in order to get a better understanding of the places in which you role at.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f317-site-related-defenses

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 am
Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Tumblr_mrpf3kB8Ia1rthhn5o1_r1_500

Platinum Hearts Newsfeed Update

Platinum Hearts NEWSFEED -- [V1] Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:35 am

「CLOSING THIS THREAD」
Based on the fact that it's really a pain to keep up with this thread and the lack of post not seen in this thread? I'm going to go ahead and move this entire thing into the Old Announcements and Updates board in order to save up space on announcements in generally; as it's starting to look generally cluttered and messy for the time being.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum