Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty MoonieLand -Oncore {Shizuo and JJ private

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Word Count:n/a
Posting music: N/A
Faction:N/A
Power Type: N/A
Power Tier: N/A
Favorite Lyrics:"N/A" - N/A

this place, it seems to be pretty fucked up I wonder pray tell what happened here. . . It looks as if some bumbling oaf decided to redecorate in a stone age fashion”

A rather Tempered girl has remarked , her flowing black hair blowing around her in obvious disarray the wind saturated heavily with dust debris and the stench of leaking gasoline , a place that was utterly ruined for some reason, one that she honestly didn’t even know at this point she just was slightly disturbed by the rate of the destruction that was all, not actually anything more than that, the skies seemed to be of the darkest black, cloud covering and ice-bone chilling rain splashing the ground all around in its perpetual beat, while of course this was not good for her black uniform, which got stretched and clung to her at the bust, accenting her rather in-shape body nicely, but also showing indecency and a lacking of modesty in her own femininely figure. At her hip was a scabbard of the deepest black, a katana hilt protruding from its depths, hair now drenched and her body standing relaxed against the broken and scattered ground, she sighed.

Now, shaking her head slowly from one side to the other, she had gripped instead of the actual katana handle, the center of the scabbard , letting it rest at ease to one of her sides, her sharp hawk-like gaze sweeping the field, she remained calm, and collected but still was raring to go, something had caused all this destruction, and all this catastrophe but the question was, in her mind at least, “Just what caused this Level of Destruction” Which was why she even though seeming to be void of power any form of power at least, had been standing sullenly in a singular position her posture still attentive and straight, her feet slightly spread apart. The stance of a warrior, that was no virgin to the field of battle, one that had tasted blood before. Her demeanor, and her body clearly reflected this, yelling it out like a blaring sign to all that might oppose her. That she was not a normal pushover or a rookie, instead she was someone that shouldn’t be taken lightly, she was someone that commanded your absolute respect, so as the dull bang of thunder accented the distance , echoing around the ruins with obvious clarity. Her feet spread out wide, stamping on the ground, splattering water up with a dull thwap, not drawing her blade, but bringing the sheath behind her hard, back bending.

A blow that then struck a hollow that was behind her, despite being utterly powerless in this form, she was no push over, and the strength shattered the hollows body causing blood to spray from its mouth with obviously a display of brute force and precise skill. Two things that displayed she obviously was not what she seemed to be generally, as was the case with mostly everything else. Amidst ruined buildings she had stood there blade in its sheath and her eyes slipping from one side to the other sly like a fox, she had just held her blade in a tight grip, raised elbows bent, to rest at the nook of her armpit, brushing against her breast, for a moment, as she scanned to discern if there had been any more of these obstructing threats from where the last one came from. She found none, and satisfied she had let her sheath rest but still in a lax grip, the kin of her previous tenacious stance she had donned to dispatch the hollow.

“..So, is the place as void of life as it looks?”

She had Pondered some, all the while though analyzing the terrain getting her bearings, trivial combat instincts that fell under Kenjustu which stressed the importance of knowing your surroundings, before she then had exhaled slowly, centering her soul and mind, returning the calm back to the placid glass smooth lake that reflected but didn’t trouble from what laid beneath the turbulent waters of battle, clearing her mind and thus cleansing her hesitation she had not looked from one side to the other, but instead judged the position of the clouds and listened at the change in the rains echoed sounds. So now The girl was calm and simply indifferent, yet finding out the knowledge she was seeking even from such a stationary and idle position as the one she had placed herself on, and for this reason she was quite placid not really sensing any other danger, from sight sense smell, and the ulterior discernible traces such beasts would leave in such a desolate landscape. This place indeed seemed to be void completely of life, nothing more than that a desolate wasteland.

Then again she had that same thought , lingering annoyingly like a gnat in the back of her mind, just waiting to be addressed, and it was such a trivial question that she wished nothing more than to completely dismiss it all together, However it seemed it didn’t want to be dismissed and demanded nothing but a explainable answer to this rather unexpected situation. What was that question though, well it was a simple question one that though didn’t have a definitive answer, instead she just could speculate and hypothesize without any substantial evidence, which of course she didn’t have , which was just her luck. Which was why with her eyes scanning the field, her sense’s alert, and hand gripped on the scabbard or sheath of her katana she wondered.

“If something did this, I wonder if what-ever caused it, is still close by.”

Just what was going on here?

MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  LzZCuy7
MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  BtXe12b
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty Re: MoonieLand -Oncore {Shizuo and JJ private

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:43 pm

"VOI! NOPE!"

A voice echoed across the plains that were the destroyed ruins of one of the cities of Poland, as out of nowhere a male began to descend from the sky. His mouth was consumed in a laugh as suddenly from his body shot a massive amount of energy, shimmering and roaring out as he descended, finally crashing into the ground below with an amazing crash. The dust that was thrown up was sent flying in all direction, but especially in the face of the woman who had trespassed in Moonie's area, as the dust blew away, revealing the standing figure of none other than Moonie Iramasha, his right hand pointed at the girl, a wide smile on his face.

"TO your second question, WHO CARES?" He told her, as his body suddenly shot forwards. With an immense amount of force his body shot forwards, his right arm being held out in front of himself as the Blast behind him was initiated, throwing him forwards with a massive amount of force as his arm slammed into the space where the woman stood, his muscular body causing the very air to be cut in his passing from the raw force of what was being in his attack, as his voice emitted a noise, a noise that would shake the woman down to her very bones, one that would fill her with a carnal fear, one that was strange in nature, design, and creation.

"MOON LARIAT!"

His voice called out as his arm tried slamming into the girl. If it made contact, her ribs would break, and blood would cover the Iramasha male's arm as he stood up straight, looking at her. "VOI! I'M MOONIE IRAMASHA, AND I BID YOU A WARM WELCOME TO MOONIELAND!" He smiled at the girl, before his mouth opened, cackling loudly, the smile on his face one of pure joy as he continued to stare at her, as he brought back both arms. "NOW I'VE GOT TO GIVE YOUA FITTING WELCOME!" He announced to her, before his entire body suddenly flexed, the muscles in his pecs becoming revealed bluntly as he threw out his right hand, feeling as a great amount of Blast began to finish collecting there, as he suddenly pushed his hand forwards, roaring as the fist was pressed forwards.

"MOON GOD'S FIST!"

His voice roared, as out of his hand appeared an utterly massive fist, shooting forwards as it slammed into wherever the girl was standing then, before it became consumed in a massive explosion, destroying the area for thirty feet around where she as standing. "NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET'S GET THIS ON!" He announced, his right hand shooting forwards in some mock punches, his body hopping about as he watched where the woman had been standing, unable to wait for her to begin her assault on him.

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty Re: MoonieLand -Oncore {Shizuo and JJ private

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 pm

“If You use surprise Speak after you strike, but I like you because you seem to have a brain”

Arabella said, as the Fist hammered forward, it was only a split second before impact but she balanced her sheath against the fist moving to the side with a near mirror imaging rate of speed, the force of the moon gods fist being redirected into the strike which flicked around after absorbing , through momentum the force of the moon gods blow, as it had slid directly under the moon gods fist as it hit clear air, and in counter almost because of the rapid chain of events- at the same time to moon god’s fist would have been expected to hit her, instead he had been grasping at thin air, and her sword sheath would utterly plow into the moon god’s exposed ribcage, with her own strength on top of the utterly massive strength the moon god himself possessed, so she had then quickly slipping back in a half crouch like lightning in motion she had putting her palm on the bottom of her katana and thrusting up, brought a savage blow to the underside of the jaw around the time he flexed Her feet moving with a half sliding stance.

That stance and her body reflectively ducked under the next oncoming fist blade as her one hand held the sheath the other on the pommel still, rapped out a fierce underhanded horizontal glancing strike this being enough to cause a normal person to flip through a wall or two. However the thing was as this happened her foot stamped down the front one allowing her to just as skillfully disengage her feet skidding and bringing her around 40 feet away from this Gargantuan foe. A Absolutely brilliant Explosion lighting up the area surrounding them, rocks flying around in chaotic discord. She squinted for a second and then glanced around him at the landscape quickly feet sliding wide apart in a sword’s mans signature stance, a kind of slight and wicked grin her eyes having turned into cold slits, the phantom remains of a once lovely laugh coming out , twisted and utterly broken, tongue slipping out to lick her lips some, as if tasting the power present before now she raised up her free hand, the sly fox making a open flat hand, the back facing moonie. Before it then wagged down, the signature beckoning of “Come and get me” .

“VOI huh.. well if that is what you say then I might as well be happy you came here. . . I feel so welcomed if someone of your caliber came for little old me. Give me some fun, and in your words. –“

She paused her lips whispering something, which resounded with a loud echoing and hidden meaning, one of both accepting the fight, but also recognizing this savage’s ability to actually make her enjoy herself. Her lips moving with pristine Clarity, while her free hand rested slightly bent in front of her face, fingers slightly curled in a circle- yet her sheathed katana was resting behind her in the occupied hand . Clenched the sheath with rather a tension to it showing she was not taking this lightly, but the words she said went something like this.

“..I don’t know who you are, nor what you are- in fact the small details matter little to me, now let me give you a proper reply , both as a warrior and a practitioner of the blade. As you put it, VOI! I accept your challenge, now come and get me!!!”

Arabella finished her words barked out with silky glee, at finding something interesting, useful and as stimulating as a foe such as this one was. Precisely why as she grinned her stance expanded slightly wider giving her ample stance and her weight shifted some to the right, her eyes having finished scanning the ruins, of the landscape this knowledge locked away in the important forefront of her mind, ready at the drop of a hat to be used, which is pretty much why while she had tensing her muscles waited for the next attack, her grin widening, feet digging into the sands. She was waiting expectantly for the next bout, however for now she pondered about that amazing strength, and how it fit into this puzzle, more importantly though as she had thought in her mind, using a slight amount of her total processing might. The simple question of .

“..What am I going to do about his strength.. its absolutely devastating if I let him nail me too much, I won’t last the duration of this fight unscathed , at least I know this won’t be a easy fight.. I hate easy fights with a passion” Arabella thought to herself before she had slowly raised her blade somewhat and then was focused completely on the foe.. this male his golden hair. His muscle and build all of it was dominating.. . yet his expression reminded him of a beast that was going to go on a rampage, and destroy everything in sight it was disconcerting and disturbing at the exact same time, yet she had not minded, all she could think in this situation? Well it was simple, all that she could think about was , the matter of how much fun she was going to have in this fight.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 pm

"Voi, a brain? Well, I can't make any guarantees about that, but I know my noggin's got my weakest muscle in it!" He announced blatantly, the smile still on his face even as her attack had hit his ribcage, not even so much as wincing. "Voi, c'mon… that's not going to be enough! Ca-ha-ha-ha!" He laughed at her, before he was suddenly clocked in the mouth, his head tilting back, before suddenly tilting back forwards again, grinning wildly. 'VOI…" His voice roared, as he moved onwards with his assault.

He merely stood there and watched after her, tilting his head. 'Voi… Slippery stick." He said simply as he watched her flipping all about, before finally coming to rest, shrugging. None of her blows had managed to draw blood yet, though Moonie could certainly appreciate the force behind them. This… is going… to get good… Voooi… He thought to himself, before his feet began to move forwards, hearing her speak, each of his steps echoing across the plains like a bulldozer.

"VOI, I'M MOONIE IRAMASHA, I SAID!" He told her as his right fist began coming back, feeling as a wave of blast went around it and consumed it, hearing her say that she accepted his challenge, his right fist slamming forwards into her sword, his eyes widening as he smiled widely, thrusting his fist forwards. The strange blade she wielded almost cut the skin, but left only a bruise; on the other hand, if Moonie hit he would hear a definite CHK from the blade, a sign of it beginning to snap if she did not move it away from his fist.

He stood up then, watching her, reaching one arm back, gripping his fingers and ungrasping them as he breathed in and out, adrenaline coursing through his body as he smiled widely, throwing his head back, releasing a carnal cry from the deep bowels of his soul, initiating a battle of forces that would consume this area utterly and completely. His voice was so powerful that the ground beneath the two was starting to shake from the raw force of it, and nearby dusts of sand were being blown away from the passion of the force that this male possessed.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!"

His voice announced, before he suddenly looked down at her again. "Voi, it's no fun…" He said simply, his right hand coming up and grabbing his hairline, even as he began to move backwards, his feet seeming to walk forwards… but his body was moving backwards. The effect was absolutely mind-blowing, even as Moonie committed one of the most devastating dance moves imaginable: The Moon Walk. Without warning, he suddenly disappeared, as the Moon Iramasha entered the cosmic rays of the moon around them that was hanging so far up into the sky, before he reappeared behind the female.

"IF YOU DON'T FIGHT BACK TOO!" He roared at her, his right hand grabbing down onto her fabric as he reappeared in the same instant he disappeared, using a kind of teleportation as he pulled at the fabric with all of his might, feeling it rip completely if his grab had been successful as he pulled on her body, throwing her several dozen yards away to roll through the sands, as he looked up towards the sky, beginning to shoot up towards it.

"Voi… Moon God's … RAIN!"

He announced bluntly, holding both arms up into the sky as a massive amount of Blast formed around them, enough to level a city block, as from his hand the energy suddenly began to disperse. Rays of energy emitted from it, and began their descent downwards. Each one shot down with a force, with a speed and a purpose, all aiming for the girl, following her until they touched onto her, and began to explode into pockets of Blast. When that happened, if she was in the range of the Blast, her skin would begin to peel in some places, and her clothing would be utterly and completely destroyed, as the Blast was not something to be trifled with by mere clothing. This was Moonie's greatest offensive trick against such high speed users; it provided him with the ability to try to out-wit them, something rather surprising for the Iramasha of the Moon. Each one of the blasts was small in size, as each came from the Rain in Moonie's hands, roughly twelve in total, though each had more power than a cero.

"VOI, OTHERWISE THIS WON'T BE ANY FUN AT ALL!!!" The Moon Iramasha continued to rage at her, as he thrust his arms back to either side. "COME ON! FIGHT ME! HARM ME! DESTROY ME! MAKE ME FEEL THE BURNING OF YOUR SOUL!" He roared at her, the smile still planted firmly on his face, his energy rumbling and roaring beneath his skin; this was what he lived for, this was his element, this was the thrill of the fight, of the battle - this was all the things that made Mjesec Võrgukliendid who he was as a being, and it was what made him proud to call himself Moonie, the fighter of the Moon.

giveup

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:34 pm
Shizuo wrote:

“He’s charging.. . .. Guess its time to strut my stuff”

Arabella thought to herself As she quickly shifted her stance, making the move to swing very quickly as the First blow came around at near daunting speeds, she grasped the landscapes texture and slid her face to the side, the grin on her face widening while the blade quickly switched dropping below the fist moments before they clashed, instead her tip of the blade slid quickly using the man and his thrusting force against him the fist going wide, right over her head while her sword would have at the near same time again, crash against his exposed chest but this time the blade twisted and probably procured the snapping of bones, however this was not the end as her sheath began to snap, her eyes widened the grin turning feral as she quickly brought her blade back her feet moving in a crisscross, although there was nothing funny about what happened next as the cardinal raging forces of destruction raged true, she brought the sheath around a quick draw, her foot slamming into the ground, as the dipping tip of her sheath went from the blow to the chest, to a near teleporting – tiered in terms of speed swing straight into the center of blast, procuring a equally tensioned blast of pure wind the two forces colliding her hair whipping in a frenzy and the giggle expanding from her mouth.

“Moonie huh, well I am Arabella Lets get this started SHALL WE!?”

Arabella had said in a barking tone the blade dipping from her quick slash into a ribboning smash to the Soft of the jaw right as the foe began screaming, however unlike the previous strikes this one held enough force to shatter the sheath completely the shrapnel exploding outwards with a ribboning release of energy so now the sharp bladed edge itself would rasp against the neck about the moment he screamed MOONIE’S screams though had power to them, and Arabella, then moving back in a half stance Slid several feet back the gleaming silver of her blade glowing in the night, as it had been humming with a kind of menacing edge to it, the taint of madness and the stench of blood running down its entirety. The Moon was obscured by the clouds as her eyes glowed red .

The Moon demon had vanished from sight, in a moment and she had felt the sudden swoosh of wind at her backside, which was why she had moved almost instantaniously to the side, a chunk of the fabric of her clothing tearing off, as she managed to evade and recenter by mere moments'

“…..Hmm I guess I might have to help you there.. “WAY OF VEILED STROKES”

Arabella announced a black glow rupturing along the edge of her blade, as it was brought around due to its properties slicing clean through the stemming central blasts before the blade swerved her free hand clapping into the pommel sending the blade arcing behind her back the flat with Way of Veiled strokes being used again – having smashed directly into the oncoming blast smashing into it and cutting it, blade moving diagonally to the immediate left, canceling out another strike as she rapidly retreated hopefully The first strike would Smash into moonie and he would find its peculiar tolerance of spiritual energy to be “Enlightening” But for now she quickly had slid to one side the area exploding with raw power around them the remaining orbs having crashed into the residue of her previous Way of veiled strokes explosion ,the forces blowing each other up, while her hair was whipping in an absolute frenzy while from the blast she had tightened her stance and grinned even wider her feet slipping into their stance, this stance though being Laido Kenjustu, not her previous kenjustu stance as she calmed herself, refocusing the center or core of her being, the sheath having been shattered for now probably to be fixed another time but she just grinned widely .

“Oh don’t worry.. Moonie Iramasha , I’ll make sure you are thoroughly amused”

She had said quickly as she had kicked off the ground her form blurring like she was one with the night itself like a northern wind she had slipped into the air directly over moonie her blade swinging around in three quick slashes, though the fourth was a feint , the first strike was a glancing forward slash to the abdomen, the second was a overhand blow to the nose with the pommel, the third strike pivoted off of the pommel strike to give a viscous and near instant ascending side blow to the collar bone. Yet as quickly as she struck she was even quicker to disengage this onslaught which spanned maybe slight of seconds at best, was ended as she after appearing for only the amount of time it took to bat an eyelash probably – Had flipped away landing on the ground and skidding with extreme dexterity and ease, slipping between the ruined buildings using the terrain to her advantage she was grinning wider and wider while the night was still young her blood was pounding like her once stagnated heart.

“Let me carve into you THE MEMORY OF MY BLADE MOONIE IRAMASHA ! COME “

Arabella had once again barked her grin widening and the elation that come from her battle high intoxicated her body and made it tremble in her giddy delight, her air was moving like a breeze and her feet looked like blurring mirage’s on the ground, as she nimbly and adeptly navigated her way through the ruins, all the while doing so to make herself Much harder to both keep up with visually or strike physically or metaphysically. In short she used her landscape and surroundings, hopefully to get the upper hand in this battle.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:25 pm

"Voi, Arabella? Well, now that we've gotten the pleasantries out of the way, it's time for the fun part." Moonie's voice said simply, his eyes never leaving her figure. He felt as the blade moved against his body and slightly widened an eyelid as it punctured his skin, making a small dent in it. Not enough to procure blood, but definitely a dent in his otherwise flawless flesh. "Voi…" He whispered for a moment, smiling. "THAT'S BETTER!" he roared, as he reappeared, watching her flit away. 'Voi, fine." He muttered simply, thinking to himself for a moment.

The first strike to his abdomen he merely watched as she went, feeling the uncomfortable feeling of his flesh being mangled again. Then, she slashed at his nose, as he felt it nudge, his eyes staring down at her, his gaze not moving for a moment as his hand began to come up towards her. The blade then smashed into his collarbone, making him look down at her. "Try it… if you can." He told her simply, as his hands began to lower downwards, his entire body began to glow, a purple reappearing around his body, as it began to expand from him, growing in intensity.

"NOW… STAY DOWN, LITTLE RABBIT!"

His voice roared out, as suddenly from his body, the massive amount of Gravity shot out, descending downwards as it shot out in all directions, moving at an insane rate as a massive blanket of the purple energy descended on anything below him, as he reached back, smiling as he grabbed something out of nothing, the smile growing on his face as his energy began to crush the ruins below, the sheer force enough to break a human's legs, enough tos low the girl down considerably as he gripped onto the weapon, pulling it out further. His entire body began to shiver and shake madly as from his body a massive torrent of black energy flowed out, forming a layer on top of his body as he stared at her down below, his breath coming out in large gasps.

"MOON GOD'S… RETURN!"

His voice roared, as suddenly the smoke from Moonie's body intensified, before blowing away. Standing there now was a figure, cloaked in black flame as he looked down, the smile clear in some strange red haze behind the black, clear on its surface. "I'M COMING FOR YOU NOW, LITTLE RABBIT!" His mouth roared, as suddenly his entire body picked up strength and speed, shooting straight forwards towards her, his entire body spinning around in circles as his entire being roared, as he began to approach the buildings, they crumbled into nothingness, blowing away as mere dust as he landed next to where she was, his body slamming into the ground with even more force, Mun pushing down everything around it at over fifteen times the normal gravity, making it much harder to move than normal.

"VOOOOI!" His voice roared out as the massive blade came around, smashing into her from the side, the smile wide on his face as he attempted to send her flying from his blade, before throwing his right hand back, his mouth opening wide as the energy began to flow all into his right hand, the dust from the buildings shooting into his mouth as he absorbed the latent nature energy, although it wasn't even enough to fill a small glass of water for the Moon Iramasha.

"MOON GOD'S DECIMATION!"

He roared as he threw his hand forwards, feeling as the new sensation of the attack he had thought up launched from his hand. He had highly intensified the energy at the base of his hand, making it so that it pushed out energy at an immensely rapid rate. This energy shot forwards at an insane speed, almost like a beam as it shot straight for Arabella. In addition, the tip of it would shred as well as slam into her, attempting to greatly damage her from the attack alone, even as Moonie's hand closed, the beam ending as he looked out firmly, his smile gone for the moment as he pushed off of the ground, leaving a massive crater behind as he held the large sword above his head, feeling as gravity for all but himself increased by a hundred times, bringing the blade down onto her.

If she was caught, she would most likely harm her body trying to get out of that increased pressure as Moonie brought the rock down, and then threw it to the side, hitting her with such force that if he made contact with her she would leave the influence of his attack from the raw force it had, as well as break quite a fnumber of ribs. Moonie sotod there, placing the blade on the gruond for a moment, smiling his comfortable smile as he looked at her again. "VOI! TRY A BIT HARDER AND LESS LIKE A FLY!" He informed her simply, and waited to see what she would do next…

giveup

- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 am

Word Count:1006

“Oh ho you seem to have some heft Moonie however YOUR STILL TOO SLOW!”

Arabella’s voice roared as she at the last second didn’t perhaps dodge the whole blow but instead had felt it’s WOOOSH straight over her head as she had dropped into a squat using the extra gravity to speed herself up, and then by landing in a slant she continued using gravity to her advantage her sword grip changing in a instantaneous double-gripped counter Laido 2handed a immensely fast cut which made the blade seem like it was vanishing directly from sight, so as the swing came Moonie once more would be grasping at air, and this next attack well, it was centered differently and used Manslayer’s effect causing cutting force to finally go through the roof, this force of the blow well it was comparable to having a ferry boat dropped directly in the blow of a cutting slash, needless to say the previous slashes all paled compared to this one, which could split buildings , but if that was the easiest thing about it she had done two things, her hands expanding at the moment Moonie had been in range. As with a glow of shadows she had said

“Shadow Spikes” which caused for the immediate area around her to become exploded with tiny spikes that pin-cushioned the surrounding 5 feet with so many hard spikes that literally it was able to cause someone to puff up and look like they had been turned into a pincushion holder. But she wasn’t done in the moments that the foe had literally been slashing at thin air her hand came around gripping at thin air as she had in another set of words began to grin wildly the check mate moment was here as in an instant she said the words that seemed to pull out one of her more dangerous abilities as simply put the word went as such “Shadows Blade”. Now from here you see a 2 foot wide 6 foot blade expanded and would plunge from her hand into the body of Moonie and because of the quick timing it probably was going to be very improbable to dodge, however it after being used shot off like a fisher-mens rejected minnow expanding rapidly at high speeds growing bigger and bigger still in the moments that it was cast it would keep expanding rapidly, before turning into the size of a skyscraper, which would have all the while been crashing into moonie and his body.

However next moonie fired a beam while arabella had been looking directly at him, and so this is why she had quickly using Kumpou slid from the shadows into closer shadows at moonie’s left. Around now though she had seen him jump directly up into the air rather high too and then felt the all too grinding force of immense gravity on her backside, so instead of staying still like an idiot she leaned forward and began to run momentum being the way that she kept moving in fact because there was more gravity leaning forward gave her much more speed which is how she nimble evaded the head – on strike, and then at the moment the blade struck the ground flipped again, her speed going down greatly augmented from the gravity giving her the upper hand hopefully as while moonies blade had missed she had brought her own blade straight down and aimed directly for the small of the back delivering a very sturdy and not to mention hard strike with her sword, and because of the enhanced gravity the slash would have 100x the force behind it that it normally would, she would further use this leverage though as she kicked off and then mere seconds after the last blow she stomped on the area that hopefully she had sucsessfully struck dismounting and landing on the ground once again moving to keep up with the greatly increased gravity.

“..Moonie if I didn’t know better I’d say that you are trying to make me feel like a elephant, but needless to say I have to admit just because I’m light doesn’t mean I can easily move around with my body this heavy but that aside I’m also still going to be a lot faster than you seem to be apparently. Oh and strike like a fly, I’m sorry I guess I’ll have to strike you a lot harder then. However you’ve yet to really hurt me either so, I’d say right now we are pretty much on equal terms are we not , Moonie? And we both still are holding back, so let’s enjoy this dance “

With those words said she kicked off and using her enduring stamina and strength made what for most people would be a impossible task look relatively easy , as you see while she wasn’t possibly as strong as others might be, her muscles Endured a lot longer than what normally those of her strength level would be enduring at. So while it was A LOT of weight she managed under it quite easily her body moving like a jack rabbit, though admittedly she was only about 80% right now as she was not used to the increased weight at the moment. Which is why she decided to switch back to laido kenjustu her blade whipping around diverging another black slash which shot out like a wave, however this slash seemed to be ridiculously unhindered by energy in general which is why it shot fast and true directed at moonie’s face, while of course she herself was moving to the side again throwing out her blade to direct two more of these veiled strokes at moonies side and his back before she flipped and landed skidding the ground breaking under her weight of course and she landed her stance shifting again, to a particularly tricky style, known as shadow blade, however for now it was interesting, as what would honestly happen next? Well she would have to find out.

[/quote][/quote]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:50 pm

"VOOOOOOOOI! IF I WASN'T SLOW, IT WOULDN'T BE ANY FUN!"

The male known as Moonie Iramasha roared back at her, feeling it as the hand he had thrown had went over her head, the force of it catching her as she squatted onto the ground, changing the grip on her blade while she swung it directly towards the Moon Iramasha as it slammed into his torso, hitting him in such a way that a cut appeared in his skin as she went past him, drawing out his blood as it went flying away from his body. "VOI! LAME!" He told her bluntly at her Shadow Spikes, feeling as the tiny spikes hit him from all directions, touching his body as they broke off into dozens of hundreds of pieces, unable to even scratch his body from the intensity of his defense, except for one that got into his wound. "VOOOOOOOOI!" He roared, grabbing the spike and yanking it out forcibly, the spike shattering from his grip as he looked directly at the girl.

The male merely stood there as she told him Shadow's Blade. "...Voi?" He asked her simply, staring at the blade as it slammed forwards into his body… stopping bluntly as it crashed into Mun, the blade held in his hands as he looked up at her, his entire body vibrating with raw power as he opened his mouth, his entire being going behind his roar as he emitted a powerful roar, with enough power to blow away a building.

"VOOOOOI."

His voice roaring as the blade smashed into the skyscraper sized attack, cracks appearing all in it as the massive wave of force went through the massive attack, shattering it and breaking it apart, like an icicle thrown against a piece of diamond glued to the ground. It shattered into pieces. As he did so, he roared loudly, his instincts guiding him as he threw his body to his left side, preparing to attack but realizing that she simply had gone away from him in a full-out sprint.

As she delivered the blow to his back, he merely smiled, feeling the bruise grow there as his right hand moved forwards, gripping onto her physically. "Voi… Pride…" He mumbled simply at her large speech of words, most of which Moonie did not give heed o, looking straight at her as she launched an attack at his face, his left hand reaching out as he grabbed the pure force of the attack, feeling the muscles bulge in his arm as he emitted force form his body to match it, throwing his hand to the side as he diverted the blast, throwing it away. His force palming hand moved to the side as he held the grip on Mun with his right hand, the other slashes meeting the same fate as they were blown away, before looking directly at her. "I CANNOT COMPETE… WITH THE PRIDE!" He called out boldly, his voice clear as he held out both hands.

"Moon Blaze's Purity. Moon God."

The voice of the male stated simply, his voice seeming to echo like a massive block of stone crashing infinitely around him as he reached out, gripping both sides as another blade appeared, his body suddenly erupting in black flames as his entire body was consumed by them, his entire body covered in black. "Voi…. Prepare yourself. The fight ISN'T ABOUT WHO HITS WHO!" He roared at her down below, his entire body changing as it became just a black imprint against the black sky, filled with hundreds of stars, his normal flesh completely vanished.

"VOI!!" He roared, throwing both of his hands downwards as a massive cloud of gravity left his hands, shattering and changing into hundreds of different bursts as it changed into a purple fire, Blast appearing within the attack as it escalated even further, fire lightning in it as the hundreds of the large energy blasts lit on fire, gaining the Moon Dragon's property as they rapidly accelerated, each one growing as each and every one shot directly towards the woman, each one smashing into where she was standing. The gravity was intense, as soon as she felt it her entire body would be consumed with a sensation that increased her body's weight by over 2000 times its normal, so much so that a normal mortal would become completely crushed, to the point where their body would be a small bag on the ground.

Moonie's own body appeared in front of her, reaching a single hand out as he threw his left hand forwards. Color=gray]"MOON GOD'S PUNCH!"[/color] He roared simply, throwing the fist forwards. Dodging would be next to impossible like this, and the punch was aimed directly for her face. If it hit, the entire fist would erupt in a massive wave of Blast, exploding majorly and sending the girl flying, the massive waves of shock most likely breaking every single bone in her body as she was attacked, as the male's arms came up to his face, taking a deep breath. "It's about ENJOYING THE HEAT OF BATTLE! I took EACH OF YOUR BLOWS BUT YOU TAKE NONE OF MINE! AND YET YOU HAVE THE TESTICLES TO COMPLAIN TO ME OF IT?" He continued to roar, as his eyes glowed a bright white.

"MOON GOD'S SUPPER!"

His voice roared out as he opened his mouth, and out of that tunnel that he calls a mouth emerged his inner fire. This gigantic ball of blast was so fast, so large, so intense, that waves of fire from the air around it being warped by friction were rolling off of it, going off in all directions as he opened his mouth completely, releasing the attack as it shot forwards, enough to rival the size of the moon far away in the sky away from them, shooting straight towards the girl. The attack was aimed to go above her, enough to crush her into the ground and get her to understand the true extent of the male before her, knowing that that attack would have completely decimated her if it had hit her dead on, as Moonie simply looked at her, his voice raising in volume as he spoke.

"Voi. If you cannot understand this simple concept, get OUT OF THE INFINITE COMBAT ARENA!"

giveup

- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:40 pm
Her eyes widened , the weight it was traumatizing, it was terrifying. She felt pain her muscles screaming out in pain because of the weight that insane weight. It was building up forcing her to her knee’s while she had felt for the first time the gap in power her breath was caught in her throat as she felt the power increasing it was so powerful, it was overwhelming she could feel it, the beast that was moonie iramasha it was frightening she for the first time felt fear the bitter sweet feeling of being pushed into a situation so far out of her control that it was insane, all she could do was feel her heart its rapid thundering beat, which turned into a hummingbirds wings beating rapidly, so rapidly she felt it would well burst out of her chest and fly away. More than that though she felt something different then normal, she felt adrenaline she felt her eyes widen as she looked at her hands her heart was shaking, it was quivering, her body was shaking , as the pressure was coming down, she felt for the first time a feeling of powerlessness.. it scared her.

Adrenaline coursed through her veins like liquid fire, her mind was pushed past the breaking point, the rage of a cornered animal pulling on her survival instincts, her mind it was shutting down on anything that she didn’t need, she didn’t need to think she needed to react, but more than that the fear beating in her veins, brought out her flight or fight instinct the moment where everything breaks in a human that feeling as you are pushed to the point that if you make one mistake you die, as in this life there is no do overs and she felt it, her eyes began to look around everything was slowing down, she felt the presence of the wolf the overwhelming beast the predator, moonie iramasha, coming down she knew if she didn’t do something if she didn’t fight she would die, the difference in power was too great, there was only one thing she could do, there was nothing else no plan b, if she didn’t do something she would die, she could feel the insanity the blood lust and battle fury in moonie it was conveyed in his words, which sifted through her mind like muddy water.

Her eyes widened as the Fist seemed to be moving inch by inch, her head was looking up as she had her eyes like pin pricks in fear, her hands trembling while she had felt the force, that punch if it connected there was no doubt about it, she knew it would kill her she would become a splatter on the ground and she slowly felt her heart thudding roaring in her ears, while through the rage the adrenaline she was taking in much more than normal, the urge to live to fight to survive, it was everywhere she couldn’t escape it, she abandoned reason thought, she stopped what would hinder her, if she didn’t decide in split seconds she would die, this weight it felt like a thousand lives the years of killing to live, that iron will, she felt it come back to her, from the dark days in her past, she had only known this lust once before, when she was fighting to get to japan. This man was a true monster, she realized that now though her mind was racing she was thinking “What can I do against this beast what can I do to stop him, to keep my life what is there I can do DAMNIT!?!?!”

As if something inside her was resonating with her plea she heard or felt it in her body in her soul, the answer was clear even after so long she had forgotten something simple and that was if you wanted to live.. you had to fight. Which was why as her eyes kept fully open her bones Screeching in unholy protest as she moved with urgency never before, she had to stop this or she would die, as her nails sliced into her palms, blood sprayed everywhere adrenaline pulsing down her veins as she was falling back creating a shadow behind her, she could see it, the crystal clear punch, like the meteor that came to destroy the dinosaurs it was there, it was oncoming, as Armageddon the end game, the end of the fight, if she didn’t stop it, this also would be the end of her life she knew it, which was why desperation and something inside her, animal instinct, no it was more than that her whole body was quivering with this fear , fear of moonie, fear of death such overwhelming fear it saturated her very being.

The fist it was coming forward inching forward, in her eyes it was almost there, it almost hit her, as she felt her hands smashing into the shadow below her, as blood was spilling into she shadow below, the fist passed inches overhead the explosive blast catching her as she felt herself jerking back she felt it in her body while she had said slowly “Shadow Rupture” The words of course had been drown out as she was send bulleting back flipping end over end, as the quarter mile around moony exploded and by that I mean the ground exploded completely upward as if a volcano was going off, the blast obscured her as she felt the g force the force of velocity, her feet smashing into the ground clipping it and bringing her rotating around landing on her back , and smashing through the ruins of an old building, through one side and out the other, she flipped into the rock causing a massive explosion of rock and rubble her body flipping and flipping she felt each bruise like a battering ram, as she landed on her front skidding to a stop as the ground around her was crushed and shattered her sword sticking in the ground right in front of her.
In her mind she thought about how much she had trained to stop this, as her adrenaline was pulsing in her veins, lighting her body on fire she was slowly standing up clothes torn from the brutal impacts her wings had more holes in them than usual as her eyes opened she had swayed from side to side, but she kept getting up before she had felt the blast coming before it hit, something that big, all that power it was raging overhead while she had felt the ground crushing around her , the feeling of bones locking up screeching in pain while she teetered to the side and caught herself arms hanging in front of her while she leaned forward spitting out a mouth full of blood her one hand covering her mouth before it came away red and she looked at it slowly all this blood, her own blood? She couldn’t comprehend the situation she looked from her hand to moonie iramasha and then that’s when it happened she was swaying from the weight but she wasn’t done no, she had grabbed the sword by its handle

It pulled out of the ground dragging beside her as she swayed from side to side, tattered clothes rippling in the wind, then she began picking up speed, her muscles screaming as she had her blade dragging behind her the pain was roaring in her body but her mind had long since stopped focusing on that pain adrenaline roaring to life, as she had her feet with each foot fall from gravity from weight crashing into the ground and making craters, though she kept running speed increasing despite the weight even though her muscles strained they kept going while she had then kicked off the ground exploding below her from the intense weight she was leaning into it and moving while her blade jerked from the ground in an unorthodox movement, dragging straight across it was aimed towards Moonies chest , adrenaline and animal instinct caused this slash to feel like an avalanche was smashing into moonie’s chest head on while her bones creaked and groaned the movement was followed by her instead of cutting back, jabbing it directly into the side of moonies torso , as she used moonies exceptionally hard skin as a lever skidding herself around his form while her blade seemed to have moved to the next location , having spun the handle gripping it so that it reversed the blade.

That slash would move like lightning striking across his lower back, the force of the blade swing being enough to cut the air while she kept moving her knee bending at an odd angle, causing INTENSE strain in the muscle , but what it let her do was as she brought the blade down for a intense diagonal strike to the shoulder other foot spinning to balance her out landing in a strange unorthodox position her blade was glowing black as she had doubled the density of her sword causing black shadow to waft up from it, eyes looked up as she hadn’t had any expression on her face she just had instead of gaining distance launched into another full on sprint, the blade this time jabbing in but she tightened her step taking one forward driving it in with an intense amount of force her foot slipping as she skidded past him past moonie and landed slowly on her knee’s as she got up again, her hand holding her blade as her wings had been visible on either side, blood in her mouth she spat up the blood as it spattered.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:59 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

MoonieLand -Oncore  {Shizuo and JJ private  Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum