Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not So Much a Power Upgrade Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Not So Much a Power Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Not So Much a Power Upgrade Empty Not So Much a Power Upgrade

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 pm
General Skills

Durability: Advanced
General Speed: Advanced
Strength: Master
Weapon Skill: Grand Master

Racial Skills

Hoho: Advanced
Cero/Bala/Kidō: Advanced
Zanjutsu: Master
Hakuda: Master

I am requesting special starting skill sheets for Kakine due to his powers and abilities. What I believe should happen are the above skills, with Strength and Zanjutsu being Master and Hakuda simply being master at first due to his constant use of hand to hand. Kakine uses nohing but hand to hand when out of any powered forms, but even with this he still uses hand to hand when he has the ability to create any weapon with Benkei in these forms. With Weapon Skill being Grandmaster, I base this off the fact that Kakine has training with almost all weapon styles and weapon ranges due to his ability of morphing Benkei into any weapon in existence. This could be denied, but I believe due to his use of weapons and how he can use almost any weapon you were to give him, that he deserves this Grand Master. If not Grand Master, a master would be nice haha.

Not So Much a Power Upgrade FXpoQxJ
Not So Much a Power Upgrade 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not So Much a Power Upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0Not So Much a Power Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not So Much a Power Upgrade Empty Re: Not So Much a Power Upgrade

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 pm
I'll approve the masters for Kakine, although I'd like to see at least one completed fight thread before I gave him such a grand-master off the bat. Other than that, this is partially approved. Everything but the Grand Master is approved.

Not So Much a Power Upgrade Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum