Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Left_bar_bleue0/0Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Empty Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write

Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:38 am
Kyo Chikara (PROTAGONIST)

Name: Kyoichi Chikara
Classification: False Light
Alias: Kyo, Death Light
Weight: 70 kilograms
Height: 5'7
Race: False Light; Human
Partnerships: N/A
False Light Power centre
Core of Power: Brain
False Light Ability: Space Time Manipulation (control reality, generate black holes, white holes, control time, etc.)
Illuminance ability: Electrolytic Blood (High output of electricity within his blood, allowing control over electricity and absorbing of it)
False Light Class: A+
Resources
Limiter: Device placed on his arm to limit his electrical output
Government funding: Not needing to work, recieves payment on behalf of the government for partaking in experiments
Funding From: Hyper-state Government, False Light Alliance
Key Information
Appearances: Chapter One
Important Arc's: Attack on Hyper-State, Post-Hyper State Reformation
Other Arc's: N/A

Hyper-State information: Hyper State is the name used to refer to the state in which the False Lights are said to be most active in, located in a secluded area in Russia. Hyper-state city is said to be extremely technologically advanced, being capable to even have Japan look like a drooling idiot in it's presence. The Hyper-state government are constantly on the prowl for those who are using False Light abilities; although not having any ways of spotting them until they use their powers. Once a false-light uses their powers, the government/police are generally able to pin-point the location through GPS depending on the duration it was being used. So, for example, a being using their False Light powers in a fight could bring un-invited guests to the party. Hyper-state is said to be a very dystopia like city for not only False Lights living there, but for humans. It is unknown why False Lights reside there, but they attempt to keep their presence within the city maximum to avoid their knowledge of existing to other countries attention. Hyper-state is said to be a state of pure technological advances, existing for the reason of advancing societies technological standard. Hyper-State are a very scientific system however, and despite many of them trying to eradicate both Illuminati and False Lights, they have been known to work with False Lights such as Kyoichi to perform experiments on them, in order to see if they can advance, not only in levels, but perhaps use them as a defence mechanism for Hyper-State.

Despite Hyper-State's attempts, and after working on Kyoichi in many experiments, they actually still fell into a pit of failure as he abandoned the projects which were going on and that they were working on, returning to be a False Light amongst the rest of the society, a genetically enhanced False Light. Hyper-State is one of the largest cities Russia, let alone the world; yet is considered the world's best kept secret. In a way, Hyper-state is a secret society; existing in a dystopian like feel to eradicate the False Lights from their city who are seen as 'rebels', even if they aren't rebelling against the state. Although Hyper-State is based in Russia, the general populace is not Russian descent, they're said to be of all races; although a large portion of them are English, followed by Japanese.

False Light information: False Lights, within this universe, are considered to be beings of natural power. They range in different sorts of abilities, ranging from electricity control, to space-time manipulation, to almost anything imaginable within limitations. Some False Lights compare themselves to Gods, while others consider themselves gifted or strive to get rid of their powers, to live normally. False Lights are considered to be an illegal type of human that runs through Hyper-State, the government being on the constant prowl to hunt and kill any False Light they come into contact with. False-Light's generate their power from a certain organ located within their body, called the power-centre. The power centre can range from anything from the brain, to the skin, to the liver or any other organ within their body. False Lights are said to be capable of being killed only through the source of their power-centre, in Kyo's case being the destruction of his brain. Although he might not be able to bleed to death, but he'd feel pain and is capable of being knocked out like any other normal human being. False Lights range in levels too, ranging from F (considered normal humans, not a False Light at all) all the way up until A+, which is the level that Kyo is at. Although rumours have spread about being able to raise their False Light level to S+ to be considered an angelic or godly deity.

False Light's are said to be born with their abilities, some having the potential for higher levels than others. Although as a new-born, their False Light abilities are often in a state of flux, constantly giving off signatures of power to a new False Light being born into the world. The problem with this is that, for a False Light to be born, the parents need to constantly be on the move with the baby to avoid it being killed and hunted by the Hyper-State for the constant power-output it is giving off, therefore allowing the detectors to show it on their advanced technology. That is the brutality, and extent, they are willing to go to in order to prevent False Lights from existing; even slaughtering new born's before they can grow and develop their powers.

Illuminance information: Illuminance are said to be general human beings, those who were born without False Light abilities, who have attempted to generate their own False Light abilities through scientific means; using the advanced knowledge that has shot out from Hyper-State to attempt to recreate their own power-centre. After all their knowledge, they had learnt to despise False-lights alongside the Hyper-State government; creating the group that is world-widely known as Illuminati. The Illuminance's presence is to attempt to eradicate the False Lights, although some Illuminance beings have abandoned the illuminati after getting their powers which are known as Red Lights to most people, even common people that live within Hyper-State. The illuminance have said to had a cybernetic enhancement added onto their body to attempt to re-create a False Lights abilities. Although, in a way they were successful in re-creating False Light powers, Illuminance users have been known to have neurological side-effects along with the implants they have put into their bodies, which are said to be the effects of their bodies becoming too naturally inter-twined and reliant on the enhancement put into their body. For example, someone like Wolf Lionus, who is a Red Light Illuminance user, could suffer intense neurological pain from time to time, or even chaotic tendencies to not control himself or his emotions; often sprouting out in anger, sadness and sometimes happiness.

Illuminance are considered to be beings of great power among humans though, and along with the False Light their abilities are preferred to be hidden; rather only being seen on a global scale as a big-brother type system that keeps an eye on everyone constantly, control of the media and everything around it. Illuminance users are said to be power in different ways, ranging in abilities similar to those with False Light users. Although, rather than letting off a powerful explosion of aura-based energy when their powers are used; it acts as a electronic disruptive system, blocking out communications within a a kilometres radius almost like an EMP.

Red Light Information: The Red Lights, as mentioned briefly, are beings that have been implanted with the knowledge of the Illuminance and their advanced technology from within Hyper-State and rebelled against the Illuminati order to either go rogue, join the side of the False Lights; or just drop off of the face of the earth. Although, Red Light's are constantly treated as dangerous threats to all factions, as they tend to be off-centre with the different side effects they can have when around others or even on their own. Not only this, but their name alone gives a sense of danger to them; Red Light's, meaning they can be dangerous even, usually because the colour red is associated with danger or anger. The interesting thing about Red Light's is their capacity to change their personalities so quick depending on how much they use their power within - which also goes for all Illuminance members who have been cybernetic-ally enhanced. Although, sort of as a fail safe in order to keep them from betraying. Upon being implanted with their enhancements in whatever location of choosing, it comes along system known as "Break". Basically, the 'break' system is used upon Red Light's who abandon the Illuminati, making their abilities basically unstable and even dangerous to themselves. Their usage isn't cut off, but it makes it dangerous to themselves to use it as well as their surroundings. Although, the way to prevent the 'break' system from working is to steal your individual cybernetic 'break' controller, many people being able to dismantle it and render the 'break' useless. People such as Wolf Lionus have done this.

Last edited by Kylekaotikk on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Ap8OoJO

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Left_bar_bleue0/0Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Empty Re: Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 am
Wolf Lionus
Name: Wolf Lionus
Classification: Red light
Alias: The hound, The mutt, Wolf
Weight: 80kg
Height: 5'9
Race: Enhanced Human
Partnerships: N/A
Illuminance Powers
Enhancement Location and Appearance: Small chip implanted in his lower spine
Enhancement Ability: Hyper advanced regeneration, black matter energy control and emission
Natural affinities: Super human strength, superhuman senses, hyper immune system
Illuminance Class: A+
Resources
Hyper-Advanced sensorship: Upon being implanted with his enhancement, Wolf was also given the ability to sense any electrical or False Light power output within a ten kilometre radius.
Funding: Any jobs he picks up, taking it from people he's defeated

Key Information
Appearances: TBA
Important Arc's: TBA
Other Arc's: TBA

Last edited by Kylekaotikk on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write Empty Re: Work in Progress character profiles for a book I plan to write

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 pm
~WIP~

Azure Niigata (Main supporting character)

Name: Azure Niigata
Alias: The Revenant
Weight: 80 kilograms
Height: 6'1
Race: Human
Partnerships: Kyoichi
False Light Powers
Core of Power: Heart
False Light Ability: Sound Manipulation
Natural affinities: Strength, super-natural defence
Resources
Headphones: Azure is known to use these headphones to test the limits and extent of his sound by channeling it through the headphones. The headphones also allow control over his soundwaves, limiting the usage he has and even volume.
Funding From: False Light Alliance, Jobs he participates in
Key Information

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:02 am
Flow (Supporting character)

Name: Flow
Alias: Freeze Light
Weight: 95 kilograms
Height: 6'0
Race: Human
Partnerships: False Light Alliance
False Light Powers
Core of Power: Skin
False Light Ability: Temperature control and Wind, can both freeze and super-heat anything they touch and from a distance; can manipulate the direction of wind. Hence the name "Flow"
Natural affinities: Super-natural defence
Resources
Cybernetic arm: Flow's cybernetic arm allows her to super-heat her arms and often melt it into different shapes, often found to be swords and even screwers and other tools.
Funding From: False Light Alliance, Jobs she participates in
Key Information

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum