Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Left_bar_bleue0/0Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Empty Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore]

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Artist: Takanashi Yasuharu - Song: Kanashiki Kako - Word Count: 928

What a tiresome day... The day spent curled up in this ice fortress, overlooking the calm features of the fields of ice below. It was a calm day, something that was very rarely seen around in this day and age. Calm, luscious environments that had not been bombed, torn up or destroyed. It was a rare sight, and for someone like Hakai, that was something he enjoyed. Despite his title being known as 'The Destroyer', he really did take interest and a strange calmness in places such as this. Hakai was sitting atop of the ice fortress, his legs hanging over the edge of the highest wall, the cold texture of the ice touching his legs and palms of his hands. What we he doing here? Well, other than the Monsuta, this was his home. His wife, Mizore Chikara, had made this her home using her power over the mass control of ice. For most other people, such an environment would be such a terrible place to be; the freezing cold being numbing right into the bones. However this didn't effect Hakai, rather he preferred it to the hot weather that plagued over his birth place of origin, Japan, the humidity being the worst part of that country. Rather, here? It was bliss.

Cracking his knuckles, he let out a soft sigh. He didn't know why he wasn't doing anything today, perhaps it was because he needed a break. His depression had started to get worse lately and he couldn't help but feel the world closing in around him, the pressure of being a leader within the Monsuta also being quite a burden on the vizard. He didn't know why he was burdened with such a mindset, but it was always so negative. His hands were lowered to his side again; his red piercing eyes taking in the scenery. He didn't know why, but his mental state felt like it was slowly deteriorating. And yet, he couldn't force himself to use anything to alter his mindset, be it alcohol or drugs. He couldn't... he didn't know why. Since his fight with Zefonse, since it got blown to such extremes - he had been put on edge with his own mental state. Using the core strength in his arms, he slid himself back off the wall, lowering himself before letting go, falling gracefully to the floor. This ice fortress was huge, every detail was so refined and it was such a wondrous place at the same time. He could wander these halls forever and still not have finally figured out where everything was. He made his way down the hall after falling off the fall, hand running on the wall and feeling the cold textures drip between his fingers.

He made his way to the master bedroom, slowly. He had too much running through his mind. What was he going to do? On one hand, he could abandon the Monsuta and continue his life alongside Mizore, here in the ice fortress, with the wealth he had accumulated from his time within the organizations. Yet on the other side, the Monsuta allowed him many different resources, including information based around the Vizard Corps. Although... so much had changed. It changed because there was a new leader, yet the alliances and views changed. Ever since Stefan had taken control over his former organization, Hakai had doubted the way it was going. It was not the way he built it, it wasn't what he wanted. Stefan had changed the way the organization went, they aimed to fight strong opponents, rather than taking all Vizard who were on the opposite end of the spectrum to destroy the Vizard Corps and all other factions aligned with them, it wasn't meant to be this passive and... pathetic. That's what it was in Hakai's eyes, pathetic. He didn't know what else to describe it as. They used to all be about destruction and destroying all that came into contact with them and opposed them. He hated the way it went, there was no way he could go along with it.

Slipping his hands onto the handles of his drawers, he pulled out a long black, silk coat and a black skin-tight shirt, alongside baggy white pants and black boots which were sitting beside the drawers. Flicking off is small jacket, he reached down to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up, off and over his head. He dropped the jacket and shirt to the floor, walking over to the bed and laying the new clothes out on the bed. Slowly, he put the clothes on; the white pants appearing baggy whilst his black boots were closing in the bottoms; his black silk coat hanging past his knees, hair held back in it's normal state. "Urgh... my head." He stopped all motion, his right hand holding his fore-head from the pain that echoed. "I really need to clear my head somehow. Perhaps I need advice, asylum or something. Hell, perhaps a break. I don't know. I just need to do something to ease this burden on my mind. This headache doesn't help at all."

"Perhaps I'll just relax..." What was he doing? Hakai talked to himself a lot, especially when he was in these states of mind. His depressive mindset of late began to make him constantly doubt himself and also talk to himself without end. One of those moods where... a conversation with yourself seemed to be quite a better alternative; rather than talking to the wrong person and accidentally flying off the handle. "Perhaps... take it easy, I don't know."

Hakai's casual template
Coding in template by: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Kylekaotikk on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Ap8OoJO

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Empty Re: Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore]

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 am

Artist: The Beatles - Song: Black Bird (Instrumental) - Word Count: 1,327

When life slows down, one tends to have a lot of time to think.

Depending on the person, this thought process may differ.

Some may reminisce about life, some may dwell on the past, or the future.

Mizore, however, preferred to be firmly rooted in the present.

Her present was.. a mixed bag, to say the least. She had a lot on her plate, as of recent.

To start, there was the recent invasion of her home. She was having trouble shaking that one off of her nerves, really.. If one found it, who's to say that more wouldn't find it? It was extremely unnerving, and honestly? Even for one such as her, who had spent a vast majority of her life training themselves to ignore most emotion, it was hard to ignore the sense of overhanging dread and unease she had begun to feel after that encounter. It wasn't so much that it had SCARED her.. It was just that so much of her planning, of her preparation, of her future.. relied on this place remaining a secret from all but those she allowed to see it. So some random ingrate just.. accidentally ending up at her palace, her sanctuary.. it shook her up a bit.

Second, there was the planning itself. There were.. big things coming. Mizore knew that there would be some extremes still to come that could rock the very foundation of what she had known thus far. A lot of dedication was needed to bring the plans that had taken so long to craft into fruition, and even a single, slight slip up could bring everything crashing horribly to the ground. And that was what she was most afraid of. A setback or two she could handle, but everything that she had worked for being for naught? She didn't think she could honestly handle that.

Third, there was the sheer amount of people she was having to handle as of recent. Some expected her to play mother, some expected her to play teacher, some expected her to play strategist. She only had so many facets to herself, and it was hard to act sometimes as if she gave a shit when the peasants and the mongrels were involved. Even out of necessity, some of the vermin she was forced to deal with continually tested her patience. It was nigh impossible sometimes not to snap and call out those around her for what and who they really were.

In the old days, when she had left the Gotei, Mizore would be forced to deal with such things in stride, hiding away for days while she dealt with the stress, irritation, and fear, trying to force it all back down into submission so she could re-emerge, the pinnacle of stoicism once again. Always alone, always without help or ally.

However, these days.. it was different.

After years. Hell, after decades, Mizore Yokin had finally found someone who could crack her armor. The one person who understood the value of strength, and what it meant to be strong when everyone around you made you feel as if that strength was wasted. At least, on occasion. The one person who understood her fears, her regrets, her needs, and her facets. The one person that the Frozen Queen.. could truly be warm with. Hakai Chikara had changed her life, and stolen her heart, and there was nary a thing she could do that would truly repay him for his life, his love, and his name...

Mizore Chikara had been sensing, for a few days now, the added stress and aura of.. dense tension that had been surrounding the Bitter Fall. A lot had been going on, and it had kept both Hakai and Mizore busy. It was rare that either got some time to relax, much less some time to relax in the same room at the same time. Life had been hectic, and it was getting to be a tad ridiculous.

So when Hakai had decided to take a day for some rest and relaxation, Mizore decided it would be best for both of them if she were to do the same. However, she had kept busy around the fortress for most of the day as it were. Being a home-maker had some added difficulty when one's home was a fortress and a palace all rolled into one.

However, as the sun began to set, so too did the dusk come on Mizore's chores, and when she had an opportunity to be with her beloved, she took it.

Having already taken the chance to get more comfortable, Mizore leaned against the doorframe of the Master Bedroom, her reiatsu hidden for the moment so she could keep Hakai from knowing she was there just yet. She smiled, a rare sight for any who knew her as she typically was. The "cold-hearted" "wicked bitch of the west" had never been seen with more than a mocking half-smile on her face, unless the smile was out of sheer killing intent. But this.. was genuine. A genuine smile, for the only real emotion she felt.

She crossed her arms over her chest, having opted to put on one of Hakai's shirts instead of anything of her own. The t-shirt, made for a man much larger than Mizore's own slight figure, hung loosely off of her torso. The sleeves were baggy, hanging around her elbows, and a bit lower still. The collar was wide, hanging off of her right shoulder to expose the pale flesh. The hem hung loosely around her mid-thighs, which was probably for the best, given the lack of any sort of skirt or covering beneath the t-shirt, besides her typical icy-white undergarments.

With a small hum as Hakai stopped moving by the edge of the bed, Mizore slipped up behind him, placing her hands gently on his shoulders as she began massaging them slowly, standing up on the tips of her toes to press a gentle, loving kiss to the back of his neck.

"You look so tense.. so pained..." She spoke slowly, softly, a pang of concern in her voice as she moved to his left side, her hands sliding down from his shoulders, her right hand stopping at his hip as her left hand came up and around, gently holding his right shoulder and turning him to face her, looking up into his eyes with an unspoken concern in her bright-blue orbs. She massaged and rubbed at his right shoulder, the hand on his hip gripping at his shirt, as if afraid to let go, as her eyes searched his. She stood back on the tips of her toes, pressing her lips to his forehead as she whispered softly. "My brave warrior.. enduring so much from so many for so long... You deserve some rest and relaxation, my beloved.. You've earned that much.. You don't have to hide it right now.. The pain, the irritation, the frustration... I'm here for you.. It's just you, and me, and the sunset right now..." The hand on his hip slid up over his physique and neck and into his wild hair, her fingers threading through it as her head slid down, her nose gently brushing against his as the corner of her mouth turned up in a soft smile. "Lay down with me? Let me work out some of the tension in your shoulders and neck, and then we can talk, and you can relax.. Forget the world for a moment, and let me create a new one for you.. One where we can ignore all of these distractions and political nonsense and be happy..." She asked softly, almost pleadingly, nuzzling her nose against his in a slow eskimo-style kiss, the hand on his shoulder moving to cup his defined neck, massaging at the tense muscles in the side and back of it.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Left_bar_bleue0/0Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Empty Re: Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 am

Artist: Takanashi Yasuharu - Song: Kanashiki Kako - Word Count: 1016

It was a tiring day. He had thought it before, he had said it a thousand times in the past hour or so, yet that's all he thought. Tiresome, weary and very slow paced day. Although Hakai thought that perhaps that's what he needed, he needed the slow paced day to take hold. It was a nice feeling to have a slow day, as of late his days were filled with so much haste that he never got a break from his day-to-day life. Finally? He could relax at his house, at this ice-fortress with his wife. Many people hadn't known, but Hakai had been married for quite a few years now. He had married her for a multiple amount of reasons, but there was one that was clear. Those two? They were made for each other. Hakai had been looking for someone such as her that knew how to get on his calm, relaxed side and so that he could become a much more useful member when he got hot-headed or depressed. There was one person that could help him out of these depressive, stressed and overwhelmed states like his current one: and that one person was Mizore. Whether it was just chance or simply fate that drew them together, it was a good thing that they actually became united. He didn't know who to thank for the blessing of Mizore, but whoever it was, he'd have kissed their feet in thankfulness by now.

As he stood by the bedside, he slowly buried his head into his hands, fingers slipping through the small strands of hair that were covering his face at the present moment. He stood there still, no tears coming out or even a motion of sadness shrouding his face or physique. It was simply... empty. That was the best way to describe his expression and way of acting right now, empty. Despite his life being so full of hope and his path being so set on crushing Zin, destroying the Corps... part of him wanted to just settle down and leave all that. He thought, perhaps, screw Zin. He didn't care. Fuck the Monsuta, that didn't need him in their ranks. He was nothing but empty, yet somehow so full at the same time. Full of emotion, yet empty in soul. Hakai took his head out of his hands now, flicking the black slick hair out of his eyes and back into place, knocking it back into the long mane of hair on his back. "Yeah... What am I doing..." As he said these words, cold hands pressed onto his back and pressed harshly against his defined shoulder muscles, rubbing into them and soothing the tense feeling that shrouded them.

At first, the sudden touch made him jolt on the spot a bit, before the cold, familiar presence of these hands seeped in and touched his skin and calmed him down, eyes turning closed and a smile crossing his face. He didn't need to turn around, he knew exactly who it was. Mizore. How much of the conversation with himself had she heard? In the end it didn't matter, but talking to himself was something that Hakai deemed as embarrassing. It would be weird for people to know that, Hakai Chikara, The Destroyer, would talk to himself a lot in these states; let alone them knowing he had such a depressive mind set. "Enduring so much? I'm used to endurance, my love. It's just my mind's burdened a lot lately... And yet you're probably the only one that's keeping me sane at this point. I don't want to lose you..." Turning his body a little to face Mizore now, he pulled his face in close to hers and smiled once again, noses touching and both speaking to each other. "Forgetting the world? Why would I want to do that? You are my world. There's no way I would want to forget that." A even larger smile crossed his face now as he said these words. As her hands ran up and cupped Hakai's defined neck, Hakai slowly ran his hand up Mizore's right side, slightly pushing up the shirt as his hand went past, bringing it finally up to her neck and running it up to hold her cheek.

Holding the side of her face in his large, paw like hands, he pushed the hand now to the back of her head and drew her face in, planting a soft kiss onto her lips for a moment before drawing back, hands sliding down on either side of her body to hold her by the waist. The soft smile remained on his face the entire time now, as his hands held her hips, simply grabbing the long shirt of his that Mizore had put on, looking down at her bare legs, then drawing his eyes back up to hers. "Where's Tsukuru? He's grown up so quick, you are a good mother." His hands would let go of her hips and take a single step back, quickly planting himself onto the soft mattress of a bed, hands out by his sides as a support to hold his back up. His eyes still stared straight at Mizore, looking from head to toe yet again and smiling.

"By the way, I love the outfit. You should dress like this more often around me, I'd very much like that." A small laugh escaped from his deep voice as he said this, pulling out his arms and aiming to signal her to come closer so he could once again wrap his arms around her small body. This what the moments he lived for. Moments with Mizore. These were the moments that defined him. The moments under being a destroy, a vizard demon. The moments... where there's nothing but the two of these people. This was what he lived for. Not destruction, not the ultimate control over the world. But the ideas of living peacefully, defending his family; even if it meant his own death... he would be glad to give his live to save the one's he loved. His... family.

Hakai's casual template
Coding in template by: [THEFROST]

Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Ap8OoJO

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Winding Down With The Sunset [Hakai and Mizore] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Artist: Yiruma - Song: Kiss the Rain - Word Count: 1,186

Mizore... was happy.

As odd as that might sound to anyone who had known her in her lifetime, it was true.

She hadn't been. Not for a very long time.. She used to be the sort of bright, wide-eyed kid who would smile all the time.. just to make the world seem more bearable.. just to help those around her to cheer up. A few thought this was fitting, because of the way snow shines when it sees the sun. So too did Mizore's smile shine when she needed to be a burst of light for those around her.

However.. after Izueo's execution, that child.. that ray of sunshine.. was gone. She didn't have the heart to smile anymore, and revenge drove her entire life, so much so that she didn't have the time for her past agenda anymore. Suddenly, making others smile, and improving their lives, seemed like a distant thought. The delusional musings of a naive little girl. For a very long time, Mizore didn't smile at all, her only thoughts based around the planning, and the eventual goal.

But Hakai... had changed that.

He swept into her world like a cyclone, shattering her self-perception, her desire for revenge, her selfish needs, and her disregard for all life. He showed her a side of herself that she didn't think existed anymore... He helped her to smile again.. to truly, genuinely smile.. And she couldn't possibly thank him enough for it.. not in a trillion lifetimes.. She had not taken her vows lightly, nor did she take them without putting much thought into it first. However, she had no doubt in her mind about her marriage. Hakai Chikara was the man she respected, the man she looked up to, the man she revered... and the man she loved.. and she was reminded of this every single time she looked at him. At his handsome features, at his kind eyes, burdened by duty, at his wild hair.. She was head over heels, and no one could take that from her. Not the Court Guard Squads, not even the Gods themselves..

As Hakai turned to face her, as he spoke, Mizore felt a soft crimson blush work its way to her cheeks, warming in her in a way that was rare for one typically so cold. Despite his reputation, he knew how to be gentle in a way that Mizore loved.. The way he talked to her, the way he held her.. It wasn't in the way a King would hold a Concubine, it was in the way an artist would hold their greatest masterpiece, and Mizore adored it. As Hakai's hand slid up her side and held her neck, Mizore's own arms slipped entirely around Hakai's neck, the soft smile remaining on her features as she hovered her lips only half an inch from his own, her eyes slowly slipping closed as she did so, speaking just above a whisper.. "Whether you're used to it or not... It still isn't fair that you're relied on for so much.. so often.. If anyone deserves a break, it's you... If you have burdens, I will do my best to ease them when and where I can, darling..." She smiled warmly, "You are never... ever.. going to lose me, Hakai.. There is not a single thing in this, or any world that could pull me apart from you.. I know we haven't had an ideal amount of free time lately with all that's been going on.. but.. that doesn't change the fact that I love you, Hakai Chikara. I love you with every ounce and every fiber of my being, and no amount of work or irritation is going to change that... I will be here, no matter what, to ease your stress.. to keep you sane.. to be here for you.." She giggled softly at his next statement, her blush deepening slightly, a bit of red appearing across the bridge of her nose. "And you are mine, beloved.. My rock, my anchor, and my universe.."

Hakai had taken the initiative that she had planned to, and as he pressed his lips against hers, holding the back of her head, her grip around his neck tightened slightly, protectively, as if letting go would mean the end of the world. . Even as the kiss seperated, as his hands slid down to her hips, her eyes only just barely, lazily opened, as she leaned into the touch, moving her hands from around Hakai's neck, over his shoulders, to rest on his chest as she looked up at him. "He went off to train.. he's very intent on becoming strong.. He wants to grow big and powerful like his Father." She giggled, "He has your strength, you know, your hair too.. Our Tsukuru is most definitely his father's son. And I wouldn't be such a good mother if I didn't have the love of my life beside me every step of the way to make raising a child easier.. And besides, you're a pretty amazing Father yourself, beloved."

As Hakai landed on the bed and held himself up, Mizore put her hands on her hips for a moment, smirking gently and playfully at him as he spoke, laughing a bit. "I had a suspicion that you'd like it. Very well, then. I'll be sure to dress in this manner more often. Besides... I like your shirts. They're warm, and they're comfy."

When Hakai's arms outstretched, Mizore took the invitation. With a soft sound akin to a purr that one could almost describe as sultry, Mizore slid onto the bed. Her left knee slid past the side of Hakai's right leg, and her right knee slid past the side of Hakai's left leg as she placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing the shoulders of his black silk coat off of his arms, sliding it down to the bed below. She returned her arms to his shoulders, squeezing them gently and looking down at him from her new, straddling position atop his lap. She slid her hands into his hair, tangling her fingers within it as she scooted herself even closer to Hakai, holding his head against her upper chest as she rested her chin atop his head, threading her fingers through his hair and closing her eyes in contentment. "Hakai Chikara, the Destroyer~" She said with a feigned grumpy tone, giggling softly to herself. "If only they knew that in reality, you're a builder.. a creator... of a family, a legacy.. and a love that will last until the very end of time itself.." She spoke this with her words atop a breathy sigh of ecstasy, living in a moment of pure bliss in the one place she could always return to, the one place she felt safe, content, happy, welcome, and loved.. The arms of her singular, true love.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions